The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
1.9k words
4.37
20.1k
33

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Visit

It was the July 4 weekend, 1930 in River Heights, Wisconsin. Mary Jones, 18 years of age, having graduated from High School the month previously, sat in zazen in her garden, facing Master Wan, her wizened old Chinese master. "There's nothing more I can teach you," he told her in Chinese.

Mary was a petite and striking young lady. Her dusky blonde hair had natural red highlights. It was cut short and fell straight in a practical bob. Her left eye was a solid blue and her right eye was greener. She had the face of an angel: a bob of a nose, twinkling eyes, a wide and easy smile, and a generally cheery disposition.

She was petite at 5 foot 2 inches, and her body was 110 pounds of solid muscle from all her physical training. Her breasts were lean and nicely shaped, as were her hips, but people rarely noticed such features, since she was always modestly attired in clothes somewhat baggier and less revealing than the norm so that her athletic form would not be so obvious and attention-grabbing to others. Both because of her disposition and future career plans, she preferred to be able to walk around as unnoticed as possible.

"Thank you for everything, master," she replied to Master Wan in flawless Mandarin. He bowed and left her presence. She rose and entered her house through the garden door. Mary lived with her father, James Jones, a prominent attorney in the state, and their housekeeper Margaret Roberts. Mary's mother had died in the influenza epidemic when Mary was only six, and her father doted on his only daughter and bought her whatever her heart desired, however arcane, for example, language and martial arts lessons from Master Wan.

Mary's ultimate intention was to graduate from Vassar and then use her considerable influence and skills to become the first female G-Man, or the first G-Woman, she supposed. Her father would be terrified to know of her plans. He was very overprotective, considering his wife's early death, and feared for her out in the wide world, feared for her even going to Vassar. So for now, as she worked on his nerves and having him loosen his grip on his dear and only child, she was content to take a rest from school, spend time with friends, and perhaps solve some local mysteries, which was her hobby.

Their housekeeper, Margaret Roberts, was a young negro woman of 22 years who had been working for them since Mary went back to attend high school four years ago. Before Margaret's arrival, Mary had run every aspect of her father's household since she had been a young teenager. During those years before she attended high school and in fact until a few months ago, her father had worked long hours all over the state, a tragic figure making fortune after fortune. But in the last few months, her father's whole disposition had changed. He gave up drink and smoking, began smiling again and laughing easily, and was home punctually at five o'clock PM no matter how serious his caseload.

It didn't take a deductive genius of Mary's caliber to know why. Her father was in love with her friend Margaret, and based on Margaret's always-joyous disposition, it must be mutual. But to notice it did take her observational skills and lack of bias in her thinking towards her fellow homo sapiens of whatever skin tone. Although others overlooked Margaret, didn't even notice her really, Mary knew there was discreet romance afoot.

Mary adored them both, and so was happy for them both. However, she knew only too well of the stupid social conventions of her time that if their affair was uncovered, it could bring terrible shame and ostracism for both her father and Margaret and perhaps even more dire consequences. As a result, she took an active interest in their relationship so that she could be sure that no breach of their privacy occurred.

After her graduation from high school and likely near term disappearance to Vassar, the fine ladies of the community started nosing around her rich widower father, and for a time were always asking Mary to petition her father on their behalf, upon which Mary would always refuse, explaining, "I have begged my father for many years to bring a little joy into his life by taking another wife, but he has always refused me angrily, stating without equivocation that since my mother's death he would never love another woman.

"More recently, he appears more settled with this decision than ever before. I'm certain your cause is hopeless and that you should look for happiness elsewhere than with my father." Mary was very convincing, so it didn't take long for the story to take hold in the community and solve the problem of these nosy female suitors possibly learning or suspecting too much about their household.

It was inevitable from Mary's naturally nosy nature that she would learn more about the relationship between her beloved father and her beloved friend and confidante than she could easily handle. It was on the very night of her completion of instruction with Master Wan that Mary was wandering the house much later than usual looking for a book she had misplaced. Instead, she noticed her father descending in his nightclothes to the basement where Margaret's rooms were located.

Mary blushed, realizing that her father was probably going to say goodnight to his love and that perhaps they would even have a romantic kiss. How sweet! Overtaken with curiosity regarding how her dear father and friend were getting along, she discreetly followed her father. She saw him quietly scratch at Margaret's door like a lost puppy, how cute! Margaret opened the door and stood in it, and to Mary's amazement, Margaret was as the good lord had delivered her into this world.

Margaret's ample breasts were on full display for her father, as was the bush of black curly hair between her legs. But the most striking thing was Margaret's disposition. She looked like a wild animal of the forest preparing to eat her father. Her eyes were intense, her nostrils a bit flared, her teeth flashing in the darkness. In another moment she had grabbed her father by the front of his nightgown and fairly yanked him into her bedroom, returning a moment later to silently shut the door after him.

So as not to be discovered in the hallway, Mary silently crept into the adjoining room, which was empty. The room, though unused, was not dusty, since Margaret kept the entire house spotless. Mary took up position on a comfortable rug in front of a door that connected to Margaret's room, seeing and making sure it was bolted shut from her side so she couldn't be surprised.

Mary had a modern 1930's era high school education in human sexuality, but it consisted pretty much of "don't do anything unless you're married or you'll get a disease." She discounted this as ignorant fear mongering, as she was nobody's fool, but she had never taken the trouble to research the actual facts. She had read descriptions of the various mating rituals of birds and farm animals. She could certainly detect in what she had just witnessed a mating ritual of some sort.

Perhaps she had overreacted in immediately making analogies to stallions mounting mares and so forth, because Mary could hear them talking and chuckling with each other. But she was still worried, because if their relationship was moving towards the procreative, it would be very hard for her to continue to protect her friend and her father once beautiful milk chocolate babies were scampering all over the residence.

She didn't know much, but she knew it was a natural instinct, given in fact by God himself, and so perhaps, given their love, perhaps there was no way for them to resist or avoid whatever else breeding entailed for humans. Perhaps, in fact it was quite likely. Mary thought with growing concern about Margaret's wild eyes and demanding movements. Perhaps Margaret, being young and undoubtedly fertile, had an overwhelming need to be bred. This could spell real trouble, and Mary's mind whirled trying to contain the problem.

About this time, the conversation in the other room had died down. Mary thought that perhaps her father was preparing to take his leave. She decided to glance through the keyhole, just to confirm her suspicion that things were dying down in there. Instead, what she saw made an indelible impression on her young mind.

Both of them lay naked on Margaret's bed, Margaret on top of her father. Several pillows propped up her father's head and upper body, and his face, his eyes closed and his brow furrowed with passionate emotion, otherwise rested in Margaret's nether regions. She, in turn had in hand, and surprisingly, partly in her mouth, her father's phallus, which she observed was somewhat like a bull's but proportionally smaller to fit the smaller human species.

Still, her father's penis seemed too large for practical breeding in a human girl. Perhaps that's why they were both in such an unusual orientation instead of being in a more practical breeding position for mammals. Her mother had been several inches taller and stockier than Margaret in pictures, but even so, how had her father bred her successfully? She knew by examining her own body that there was not the remotest chance such an organ could fit into her.

Maybe when excited a woman underwent some change? She could feel her own vagina sweating and tingling. Perhaps this was because she was witnessing a procreative act between humans? Seeing all this was raising so many more questions than it answered for Mary. One thing it did answer, though, was that her father was not looking like he was going to be leaving Margaret's quarters any time soon.

Perhaps, she continued to think, her father was merely trying to quell Margaret's obvious excitement without nearing a productive breeding orientation with her. This might be merely to help Margaret through some sexually difficult time. Mary also acknowledged that just by witnessing what she had witnessed so far, her body was feeling different than it ever had, and could be bringing on her very own uncontrollable urges, which could cause serious problems for her and for their household as well.

What if at some point she went crazy and couldn't keep her hands off her own father? She knew farm animals often had to be separated to prevent such inbreeding. The thought immediately nauseated her and seemed to drive away the new feelings. At any rate, she resolved she would retreat from the situation and interrogate her close friend Margaret about it the next day. She knew Margaret would tell all, and then she could figure out how to save them all from a house full of, although they would be simply adorable, caramel babies.

After breakfast, after her father left the house for his office, Mary cornered Margaret in the washroom.

"You're looking serious, Mary. What's wrong?"

"Maybe nothing," Mary began, "I have always respected your private affairs as well as my father's, but I must tell you, I have noticed that you two are in love."

"I won't deny it," said Margaret, looking at the floor. "I would never deny it. But we've been so discreet." Looking into Mary's eyes, "Has it been so obvious?"

"Only to a well-trained detective, which you know me to be," Mary answered. "Have no concern that others will notice. In fact, for the past few months I've been actively protecting you both from somehow being discovered, and I plan to continue to do so."

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers