The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
1.8k words
4.49
11.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 2: Some Direct Research

Mary continued, "Margaret, first of all, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I want to thank you on behalf of my own dead mother and what I feel certain she would have wished most dearly, which is for my father to have at long last found love and happiness again after her untimely death. I love you both so much, and I'm so happy for the two of you."

Margaret smiled with joy as Mary spoke, realizing how fully and lovingly Mary endorsed Margaret's illicit and perhaps even illegal romance with her father even given all the danger it implied for all of them.

"I do have a concern though, and I hope it can be adequately addressed for all our sakes. My concern is that your romance with my father could be forced by the demands of nature to result in a swelling of your belly or other consequences which could not be so easily hidden."

Margaret smiled. "This, I have an answer to. Not wanting to bring harm down on the three of us, I had the same concern. It turns out that your father had an operation after your mother died. This operation has no affect whatsoever on his masculinity, I assure you, but it renders him unable to fertilize a woman. He told me what it was. Something that starts with a 'v.' I wrote down the word and looked it up in a medical dictionary at the library. I dearly wanted to believe him, but even so, the stakes are high. In fact, such an operation exists. And by now I'm quite certain he's had the procedure."

"Is there a scar?"

"Not one I've noticed."

"Then how do you know?"

"How would you guess I know?"

"My word."

"Are you scandalized? I hope not. We are deeply in love, and we can't resist nature any better than most. In fact, I think we're much worse than most," she offered, fanning herself from the embarrassing confession.

"Well, of course, I'm very relieved that you're sure. No, I'm not scandalized. Anything where you and my father are so happy together can't be a bad thing. God would have never designed the world so. So I'm left intrigued. I don't know much about the breeding of humans from any of my immediate sources, only livestock, birds and insects. Do you know the female preying mantis bites the head off of her lover upon conclusion of the act?"

"I can relate! My feelings are so strong at that moment! But I've never wanted to eat him," Margaret offered.

Now that her concerns about babies had been addressed, relieved, Mary's curiosity took fast hold of her. "Does it happen like it does with a bull?"

Margaret squirmed and looked out the window while answering the intimate question. "Sometimes."

"Only sometimes? How does it usually happen then?"

"Oh this is such an embarrassing subject. But I'm also mindful that you must likely soon perform the duties of a wife or at least a lover. I don't want you to be as unprepared for this as I was. My experiences before your father were awful. He allowed me to leave those experiences behind and find such heavenly fulfillment in his arms. He taught me all the good things about being with a man that I know."

"That's wonderful! So about my question..."

"Do you mind if we leave it to another time? I still have the washing to do, and I don't know. I want to help you; I will help you. I just need to think about this."

"Of course. I've already found out the critical matter. For the rest, we'll talk." She hugged Margaret and left her to the washing. She knew that Margaret would be as truthful as she could with her, but she also knew that people were mostly victims of their own subjectivity and therefore poor sources of factual information. Mary, precocious far beyond her years, already knew that the most reliable information would come from applying the scientific method to the matter.

She knew it was probable there were scientists of this subject out there in the world. In fact, doctors and specialists in these areas of the human body would have to know at least as much as cattlemen knew about cattle breeding, which was a lot. She could probably find books and articles in the stacks at the university, a two hour drive away in Madison, a drive she had made many times already. She resolved to set out for a day trip there tomorrow to learn what she could.

In the meantime, though, she knew that direct observation would be no doubt extremely informative, so she resolved to spy on the couple that very evening if an opportunity presented itself. She would do it in the interest of science, of course. A combination of direct observation and whatever she could find at the university would probably be required for a thorough understanding of the subject at any rate.

Since her father's penis most closely resembled a steer's penis (no curlicues, etc.), Mary's working hypothesis was that the act of breeding would be more or less like that of dogs, horses, and cattle, where the male mounts the female from behind and deposits his semen in the female's vagina. Mary resolved to observe and make notes on her father's and Margaret's night activity for a week so that she had some personal observation to compare to whatever literature she could find at the university to explain it all.

Late that evening, she was alerted that her father had left his bedroom because she had rigged a simple string and bell mechanism from his door into her room. She got out of bed and silently followed him down to his rendezvous with Margaret. She seemed just as excited to see him this night as she had been the previous night. Mary took up position near the door in the adjoining room, her notepad and an illuminated pen, another invention of hers, at the ready to record the particulars.

Margaret spoke, "She knows about us. It turns out that she has been keeping the secret for months."

"Really? What did she say to you?"

"She said that she knows about us and that she is happy for us. She expressed concern about protecting us. She suspected that we had been intimate and was worried about babies, so I reassured her by telling her about your operation."

"You did the right thing. Of course, she's my good little detective. Of course she knew probably the moment we fell in love. I suppose we were stupid to try to hide it from her. It was actually dangerous. I'll apologize."

"She didn't seem angry at us for hiding it. She has full understanding, I think, of the dangerous situation we all could be in if anyone else found out."

"Of course she does. I should have never doubted my little girl. Now how about my lover? How was your day, aside from Mary's interrogation, that is."

"Oh, relaxing. Just dusting and the wash and thinking about being in your arms tonight, and about you being inside me."

Mary's rapid notes: Mating tonight?

When she looked back, they were kissing, and then Margaret asked, "How was your day?"

"Oh, papers, and more papers, and dictating things, and thinking about how tight you are when I push into you, and how wonderful it feels."

More notes: Tonight's the night!

When she looked back, they were kissing again. He was fondling her breasts, and her nipples were hard. He reached down and started stroking her between the legs as they kissed. After a while, Margaret put her knees up. Mary could clearly see Margaret's vagina had opened up from its usual modest little crack, which she had seen many times, since they were like sisters and had bathed together many times. Margaret's inner lips were spread and glistened wet, and between those lips, Margaret's opening showed bright pink, as pink as a white woman's. The pink stood out like a beacon in the semi-darkness. Mary figured it must be an aid to breeding for negro women, a sort of bulls eye. It was certainly one breeding advantage negro women had over lighter skinned women.

Notes: Pink beacon aids male focus.

She looked through a keyhole to find they were still kissing and that her father was slipping one finger in and out of Margaret's vagina, presumably to prepare her for breeding. Mary waited somewhat impatiently for the moment when Margaret would not be able to stand it any longer and would therefore assume a breeding position. Margaret's legs were already shaking. Mary realized that her own legs were shaking, too. She reached down to find that she had wet herself through her nightclothes, but it was not urine. This fluid leaking prodigiously from her was very slick.

Notes: Sympathetic excitement very strong. Synchronized?

She was concerned about losing mental focus, despite the deep meditation techniques from the Far East she had mastered. She felt great excitement, excitement she had never known until last night, but tonight with even more prolonged exposure, it was even stronger. She took out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed her ankle to the leg of the heavy dresser next to the door she was peeking through. That should hold her if she succumbed to these new sensations and somehow lost control of herself.

When she looked back, Margaret was bucking her hips upward to meet her father's thrusting finger. Suddenly, she wailed "aaaaaahhhh!" and he went to cover her mouth with his other hand. Now Margaret was shaking on the bed like she was having an epileptic seizure. What was this? And another one with stifled wails from Margaret. In another minute, another seizure. This time Margaret kicked out her legs quite powerfully and her father let go of Margaret. "Okay! Enough!" said Margaret.

Notes: Mysterious seizures. Pleasure? Pain?

Mary assumed, based on her feelings of even witnessing it, that it was great pleasure, but she was trying to keep an open mind. Surely her dear father would never do anything to torture Margaret. It must be pleasure.

Her father got up on his knees, and Margaret took his swelling sex organ into her mouth again. In a minute, it appeared he was ready. Instead of mounting her as a steer would a cow, as Mary assumed would happen next, Margaret lay down on her back and spread her legs, and her father rested over her on his arms. Then Margaret lifted up her heels and was fumbling between them with her hands, presumably to align her father's member with her pink bulls eye!

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers