The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 07

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
2.1k words
4.54
7.1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

Chapter 7: Round Three

The tall, dark, and handsome Ralph was next, and sadly his lap was also lacking a hard cock to vigorously frottage against, but Mary straddled him anyway. She pumped her hips rapidly, grinding her panty-clad puss on his leg since she was very close to cumming again. He kissed her deeply and felt her hard nipples and breasts. Soon she felt his hardening cock poking her thigh and she shifted over to rubbing her puss crack directly across that, which was delicious. Then her third orgasm hit her harder than ever and she cried out to the ceiling and shook on his lap as he held her tightly, his penis poking her right where she wanted it, and he smiled at her excitement in his arms. As her last shudders and moans subsided, the bell sounded.

Now Mary was back to Howard, whom she had had her first orgasm of the evening with. She had felt shy and vulnerable then, but by now, she quickly straddled him and ground against him without so much as a hello, and with complete abandon. She was rewarded with feeling the point of his pants-clad cock between his legs for her to rapidly stroke her clit over through her panties. For his part, he sucked on her hard nipples and felt her naked upper body, removing her tattered blouse down to around her waist. Then the timer went off.

Don, the staggeringly handsome redhead, met her halfway again, and drew her down on his lap facing him, as he could see she wanted. He kissed and fondled her naked upper torso. She felt no cock at first, which was not a surprise since Don had just sprayed cum all over Virginia not five minutes ago, but her vigorous hip thrusts soon gave rise to a naked cock poking out of Don's still unbuttoned trousers. She gleefully rubbed her clit through her panties on Don's hardening knob. She wanted to make love to all these wonderful men. She wanted them to fuck her one after another and leave their cream filling her puss to overflowing. She dreamed of this while grinding, kissing, and looking deep into Don's deep blue eyes. The timer sounded. She was so very close again.

It was back to George, which meant they could touch each other everywhere, although Mary supposed she had been cheating in this respect for several rounds already. She was happy and thrilled because she could feel that she was ready to cum immediately in George's arms, and she would so deeply enjoy this. She climbed on his lap facing him and immediately began her well-practiced panty-grinding maneuver on the sizeable tent in George's pants. Almost immediately she had her fourth cum, shaking and crying out, her most mind-altering yet, and tears of joy sprung from her eyes as she so fulfilled herself on top of George.

As she recovered, she immediately started grinding again, but George stopped her saying, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." She climbed off his lap, unbuttoned him, and grabbed his bare cock in her hand, intending to put it into her mouth as she had read from many sources men liked. Just as George's cock head passed her lips, a flood of thick cum shot into her mouth. She backed off in surprise and got another shot to her face and breasts just as the buzzer sounded. She stood up, swallowed George's cum, and gave him a peck on the mouth before reluctantly relinquishing him to Marie. These rounds were so fast!

During this whole time, a couple of the other women in the group were also making some serious noise, but at first Mary was too distracted to notice who or where. Mary finally noticed it was Virginia the cum-covered girl and Josephine who had been making the noise, presumably cumming or very close to it.

Frank took out his hanky and wiped George's cum off Mary's face before kissing her. While kissing her deeply, he began expertly fingering her pussy crack through her sopping wet panties. Soon she was crying out and thrusting her hips in her fifth orgasm. She could see Flo and Grace were also crying out at the same time, and they made a kind of three-part harmony.

Lou and Howard sprayed their cum on the floor in front of their respective love seats. The sounds of cumming were all over the place: the groans of the men, Flo's high-pitched whoop, Grace's "hunnh!" and Mary's guttural whimpers of pleasure. When the bell rang this time, almost all the girls were staggering around. Either everybody had just cum or was about to. The air was electric.

When Mary arrived at his loveseat, the pockmarked Walt seemed agitated and very close. Mary didn't care much about their silly rules, and Walt seemed close enough to waive the rules for the sake of his trousers anyway, as she'd seen done with the other men.

She pushed Walt down on his loveseat, got on her knees in front of him, and gently unbuttoned him and took out his prick, which seemed a very nice size and shape. His cute carrot red pubic hair peeked out a bit also. The very act of her removing him and examining him closely caused Walt to tense and squirt a big blast of cum right under her chin, and then another.

As the bell rang, Walt gave her a sheepish look. She said by way of encouragement, "Oh that was exciting and great, Walt! Thanks for shooting your semen onto me." As if he had a choice given his state of arousal and what she'd done with him, but still. Her encouraging words allowed him to relax and smile, and it put a twinkle back in his green eyes.

This sex stuff was so emotional! Now this poor boy who had never even gotten up the courage to ask his crush, namely her, to a dance or anything, was suddenly spraying his seed all over her neck and breasts. Above all, she wanted to be kind and encouraging to all the boys, at least the boys who were treating her well, like Walt, and really all the boys that were left in the game. She was glad when that cruel boy Arthur had been kicked out.

Harry the giant mountain of a man seemed to have a plan for her. He sat her down on the loveseat, got on his knees in front of her, and got his face under her torn up pants. At first she thought he was going to lick her, which she had read and could now imagine would be extremely pleasurable, but instead he just rubbed his nose along the wet spot in her silk panties, breathing deeply. It felt good, and he seemed to be having a marvelous time under there. His head was fully underneath the ruins of her pants, leaving his huge muscular back and arms in view, so it was almost like a giant Greek god was sniffing around in her private place, softly worshipping her smell and her clitoris through her panties with his nose. She was enjoying his exploration thoroughly, and then the bell sounded again.

After her interlude with Harry's nose-rubbing Mary was very close, so she was quite sure that the worshipful and so far very tentative Albert could get her the rest of the way if the situation was properly managed.

"I missed you last time," Albert said.

"I felt sorry for that," she replied. "I'm here now, though, and very close, if you don't mind. Could you help me by touching me here?" she grabbed his hand and put it under the tatters of her pants and onto the wet spot of her panties, "and especially here," she rubbed one of his fingers over her clitoris through her panties.

"Sure, Mary, anything for you," he replied, continuing to rub on her clitoris with his finger. "Wow, you're very wet down there."

"Aaaaaaa!" moaned Mary in orgasm, by way of reply, and then, "Mmmmm!" as he stayed on target and kept rubbing on her clitoris the way she had shown him. Cummy noises from both Flo and Grace followed hers. She melted into Albert's arms as he continued to rub her the right way and the cries of the other two women died down, and then the bell rang again.

"Next time we'll work on you," Mary offered, smiling and looking at Albert in his kind gray eyes. She'd love to give this other nervous worshipper of hers the treat she'd just given Walt a few rounds ago. She was beginning to conclude that cumming on a girl could be a great icebreaker. No more nervous chatter, provided the girl was welcoming of the attention, of course.

She sat down next to Richard the college student. He began tongue-kissing her soulfully, feeling her bare back with one hand, and the other hand was up under her torn clothes finding the wet spot on her panties and then finding her clitoris through her panties. Mary kissed him back and stroked the throbbing bulge in his pants. Virginia and Liz started shouting out orgasms in the background as Mary was inexorably drawn closer and closer to her next crisis under Richard's expert ministrations. The timer went off.

Mary was shakingly close again after her bout with Richard, so she straddled Lou, reached under herself to clear his naked cock from his unbuttoned trousers, and arranged herself on him so that his hard naked cock rubbed right along the slick wet groove in her silk panties. She was face to face with him at kissing height then, so she thrust her tongue into his mouth, with due enjoyment on his part, and started to busily grind on his cock. For his part, he reached his hand under her torn clothes and slid both his hands into her panties, gripped both her ass cheeks tightly, and helped direct her exciting grind on his cock. Her eyes were shut in concentration on the lovely sensations, but she heard two women crying out.

Just a few grinds after she felt his hands latch on to her naked ass, she broke the kiss and wailed and shook in orgasm again. At the urging of Lou's hands, she restarted grinding her puss against his cock. Then the bell rang.

Chuck sat her down on his lap facing outwards and reached under her torn pants to tickle her clitoris. She felt a little exposed because others could see what he was doing to her since she was facing everybody. It made her a little embarrassed, but not enough to stop him from showing her off to the crowd.

Not surprisingly, they were a distracted bunch. Some men took note of her exposure. The women were mostly facing the other way. Frank had his penis out of his pants and was shooting his semen into Grace's open mouth. Flo, Virginia, and Thelma were all moaning, twitching, grinding, and cumming on their respective partners. It was quite a scene. As she continued to take it in while Chuck deliciously rubbed on her exposed panty crack, the bell rang again. She was already quite close again.

The towering, dark, and lovely Ralph recognized her excited state. He pulled her to straddling his lap towards him, started kissing her neck, and reached under her, not to align his tent with her panty crack as it turned out, but to rub his finger on it. After a few rubs, he broke the rules and reached inside her panties to thrust into her pussy with a finger. She began a terribly forceful orgasm as the breath convulsed out of her with a "woof!"

Somewhere behind Mary one of the boys was groaning and four women were crying out in crisis. It was a regular choir back there. For her part, she sat and shook on Ralph's sopping wet finger as aftershock after aftershock thrilled through her until the bell rang.

Ralph already had her halfway to her next orgasm as Howard took over. He pulled her to straddling her as before, kissed her, and played the same trick as Ralph, moving her panties aside, caressing her bare pussy tantalizingly, and finally thrusting a finger in. She came again instantly with a "unnngh!" as he did this, and shook and thrilled with aftershocks for the rest of the minute until the bell rang. While she was involuntarily and deliciously thrusting her hips onto Howard's finger, one guy who sounded like Lou and a sizable chorus of women were moaning behind her.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers