The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 08

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
1.9k words
4.57
6.6k
5
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 8: Round Four

When Howard removed his finger, it had a little blood on it. His eyes looked into Mary's and he whispered, "Sorry! Are you hurt?"

"No, it was very good," she assured him, then walked unsteadily towards the next love seat.

It was striking, copper-haired Don. She felt she was going to cum for him too this time, which would make three guys in a row. How was she going to survive another trip around the circle? As she climbed onto Don's lap facing him, she heard Flo go off behind her, followed by two other women. She wanted no less from Don this round, so she whispered in his ear "Put your finger in me. Make me cum."

"Yes ma'am," he replied, moved his fingers under her panties, and gently worked two of them into her tight quim.

"Oof!" she said at the new double pressure as he kissed her and started rubbing the tips of his two fingers along the top of her vagina. It pinched, felt too full, and felt exquisite all at once. She peed a little bit into Don's hand and blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry," she whispered.

"Don't worry about it; it's sexy," he said.

"Hunh-hunh!" she cried as she came. The bell rang. She thought to herself, "Pretty soon I'm going to start cumming every time that stupid bell rings!"

She was back to George, and finally it was officially down to naked hands on naked cocks and on and in naked pussies. Mary was so very ready for this. She pulled off her sopping panties, sat on George's knees facing him, and lifted up her pants tatters to expose her bare puss to him and spread it with her fingers. Then she sprung his hard bare cock from his already unbuttoned pants.

She was really tempted to just go ahead and sit on it, but then she climbed off his lap to find her purse and the condoms therein. George held onto her before she could get away, though, and whispered, "Don't be afraid." Evidently he thought she was scared. She guessed she was indeed scared of how much she wanted George to put a baby in her. She didn't want to fight his caress, though. She let him pull her back to side-saddle on his lap and gently wiggle a finger into her pussy.

All around Mary, girls were cumming spectacularly, and she was no exception. Her legs clapped shut on George's hand as she wailed out yet another cum, "Aaahnn!" and peed a bit on his lap. That surprised both of them, and he gently removed his finger from her quim and then her from his lap to try to wipe himself off with his hanky. He wasn't angry or overly tidy, it was just a fair bit of pee, and she understood. The pee was actually kind of gooey from her juices: more embarrassment. Then the bell rang.

Mary sat down next to Frank. He latched onto her left nipple with his mouth and his index finger fussed under her torn clothes and penetrated her quim. She sighed as his finger moved in and out of her with increasing speed.

Looking around, a lot of action was happening. Chuck had Irene, the beautiful and curvy blonde, sitting facing outwards on his lap with her dress and slip hiked up like he had done to Mary last time, except her panties had been pulled aside to expose her puss, its wet engorged lips, to the entire room. Her face and chest were pink, and Mary could see that she was very close to orgasm. Chuck was whispering to her, and brought her hands down where, squeezing her eyes shut, she pulled back her pussy lips with her fingers to expose herself even further to the group. Mary could see her hole and her erect clitoris. Then Chuck gently stroked her clitoris as she whimpered and bucked her hips, not quite reaching orgasm from his carefully administered strokes.

"Aaaaaah!" Mary came hard from Frank's finger pumping stimulation combined with watching Chuck expose and tease Irene so. At the same time Richard shot his load into Ethel's open mouth. Half the room of girls was cumming as well: the usual suspects of Flo, Virginia, Liz, Grace, Thelma, and Josephine, who all were wound up and all cumming pretty much continuously along with Mary at this point.

As the bell rang, Chuck began to stroke Irene more deeply, and she came with a wail, her legs shaking, her eyes still tightly shut.

Mary stepped over to Walt, who asked, "What do you want to do?"

Mary noticed his fingers were nicely manicured: classy. "I want to watch and play with your dick while you pump two fingers into me, okay?"

Walt's nice-sized cock was already out and hard, so she sat down next to him, wet her hand with spit, and started pumping his cock. Based on the motions he made, it looked like he was enjoying this. He fumbled a bit, then managed to gently press two fingers into her and start to stroke in and out.

As Mary had surmised, there was a lot to watch again this round. Virginia squatted over Chuck's lap and hiked up her skirt and slip to reveal that, like Mary, she had already removed her panties earlier. She was soaking wet and had streaks of boy cum all over her chest and thighs. She spread herself with two fingers for Chuck's ministrations while she started pumping his hard penis with her other hand. She looked around to see who was watching her as Chuck started to stroke her. She could see Chuck was close, so she pointed Chuck's cock head towards her pussy opening and started talking to him.

No doubt the things Virginia was saying were nasty, but Mary couldn't make out what Virginia was saying to Chuck through the moans of the other girls and Albert's tortured wail and Flo's shriek as they came together, her sitting on his lap skirt down. Were they fucking? Evidently, full disclosure was part of the game, because Flo smiled and lifted her skirt to reveal Albert's cum splashed all over the inside of her slip and that she had been grinding her bare puss directly on his cock shaft, which was against the rules but at least not penetration.

Then Chuck and Virginia came together, his fingers grinding shakily into her quim. As Virginia shook and came, she had the presence to direct Chuck's spray away from her offered hole at the last moment, and it instead christened the floor in front of them as Chuck barked and grunted with pleasure.

Mary had pretty much been cumming this whole time while trying to stay aware enough to take it all in. Lil came with a giant shriek. Richard was on his knees in front of her with his head under her skirt. Mary came again in anticipation of what Richard would do to her when the time came. The continuous chorus of Liz, Grace, Thelma, and Josephine rounded out the orchestration of the moment.

The bell had already rung a little while back, but everyone was a little carried away. Liz, when she recovered from her latest long moaning orgasm, shouted, "Time! Okay? Time!"

As Mary approached Harry, she could see that the enormous man was ready and desperate to cum. She quelled her fear of his giant size and terribly excited state as she approached him, towering above her. His girthy cock was big, but not as scary big as the rest of him, or maybe it was just relatively not so big, it was hard to tell. She got on her knees in front of him and immediately started to try to choke the giant man's cock down her throat, all pretense of playing by the rules cast aside. She wanted to hear him cum and feel his cum hit her throat. She was resolved in her excited state to get this giant man's liquid prize all inside her mouth and over her face and body if there was enough. Virginia could step aside this round!

Mary got her mouth onto the head of Harry's cock just fine. He was being very controlled, like she was a delicate vase. She grabbed his shaft with both hands for leverage and pushed her head slowly down on his cock, trying to keep her throat and mind open. She choked a little and her eyes watered, then she opened and pressed again, stroking up and down his shaft with her hands. His cock absolutely filled her mouth. She did not think she could open her jaw any wider. Drool ran out of her mouth continuously, and she used it to start rubbing up and down his shaft with both her hands. She tried to slurp it back in as it fell out, but it didn't work, but it did make Harry squirm with pleasure, so she kept trying.

Harry was trying so hard to be good to Mary. He was keeping his hands away from her head; they gripped the loveseat like two giant shaking vises. His hips were shaking, and then they started to buck a little as the pleasure from her hands started to make him lose his mind. It was difficult for Mary to keep the big head of his cock from choking her too badly. She was breathing in short gasps through her nose and shaking with excitement and anticipation herself as she glided her spit slick hands up and down his cock shaft.

Harry's first shot was overwhelming, and burned in Mary's nose, throat, and lungs. She jerked her mouth off of him reflexively, and it seemed a waterfall of cum ran out of her mouth, joined by an additional thick spray from Harry's cock all over her face and the front of her bare breasts and torso. Coughs racked her body as she reflexively tried to clear her airway.

As Mary continued to cough, sputter, and finally get a good breath, Harry lifted her, quickly switched places with her, and got his massive head up under her torn clothes. That's when Mary first felt a man's tongue on her bare puss. Within a few strokes she was deep in a heaven heretofore inconceivable to her.

Her whole body pulsed and stretched out to feel the next stroke of Harry's massive tongue thrust slickly into her quim, filling her opening to bursting, and then wetly glide upwards to stretch her clitoral hood and love button and coat it with slick spittle. Her newfound breath caught in her throat and her face and chest flushed as a massive shaking orgasm hit her like a brick.

Liz had to yell "Time! Time! Time! Time!" again, because everybody had missed the bell due to all the moaning and shouting. Mary roused and looked around in a daze and saw that her sweetie George had cum all over Grace, who was smiling in Mary's direction with George's cum on her face and chest, the minx. Cum-covered Virginia was also smiling and facing the crowd, having liberally received Ralph's semen on her breasts and tummy.

As people sorted themselves for the next round, Mary looked around the circle at the seven additional men that she would probably cum for shamelessly and whimperingly before reaching George's arms again. This experience had turned out to be worlds more than she had bargained for. And all of this was only "foreplay." Her head spun.

This was no time to think. She would continue to let her sexual urgency propel her into the arms of these men, before now strangers, now vastly more intimate in some way or other, and sort out her feelings later.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers