The Secret Pt. 01

Story Info
Cuckolded.
4.3k words
4.36
11.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

"I'm so bored with my husband, Davina." Carla said. I would have gone ape if I'd known my wife was saying such things to one of her colleagues about me. There was worse to come.

"Bored generally? Or bored...in the bedroom?" Davina asked coquettishly.

"Both," Carla replied. "But especially in the bedroom."

This whole conversation - which Carla replayed for me verbatim several weeks later - was taking place in the local fertility clinic where my wife works closely with Davina. Carla is a doctor and Davina is a therapist. Both women are hot as hell. Though in recent times I'd seen little evidence of that at home.

"It could just be a phase," Davina stated somewhat hopefully.

But Carla replied in a forlorn tone that basically said I was useless in bed and always had been: "No, Dan's just not up to satisfying me. Never has been. If it weren't for the various vibrators I've bought over the years I'd never have had an orgasm in twenty years or so of marriage."

"But, Carla," Davina replied, grabbing my wife's hand over the table in the coffee shop they were sitting having lunch, "that's awful."

"It's appalling isn't it? Do you know something I get more of a thrill when you greet me with a hug, or just hold my hand - like you're doing now - than when Dan tries to fuck me." Carla's flirtatious complimentary smile was mirrored by Davina's own.

"Well, we've got half an hour before the end of lunch if you fancy coming back to my office for a quickie? I give good head!" Davina replied, licking her scarlet coloured lip gloss mischievously.

Carla purred her response: "I'd need more than half an hour to fully appreciate a sexy goddess like you I suspect."

"Perhaps. But I've got a rampant rabbit in the top drawer of my office for when I'm feeling horny. In fact the other day, I had this young - twenty-something - athletic hunk come for his first counselling session (he was gay and struggling to come to terms with the thought of having a family). Anyway, I spent the whole session imagining him fucking me. As soon as he left I just had to give myself some relief...I was practically gagging for it."

"No way?!"

"Carla, I'm telling you if you'd seen this guy you would have been fantasising about him tying you to the bed and feasting on you for an entire weekend. He was that much of a stud."

"But you're twice his age." Carla feigned her protestation.

"Exactly. And maybe that's your problem. Dan's what now? 53?"

"57, more than a little bit overweight, with thinning hair and..."

"And?"

"I probably shouldn't say. It's disloyal."

"Okay. I'll say it for you...He's got a small dick?"

"Yes, but how do you know?"

"Two reasons...one how unhappy you are with your sex life...and secondly I saw how small it was."

"What? When?"

"Remember the halloween party at yours last year when that idiot Max threw up on Dan after downing too many cocktails - no pun intended - and Dan went upstairs to change?"

"And he took ages I seem to recall."

"That's right, Carla. He took ages because he jumped in the shower. And I desperately needed the loo." Davina said, in a much quieter voice.

"And you walked in on him...he did tell me...He must have loved that? You with your toned sexy body and lustrous dark hair and pert breasts and full lips." Both women giggled uproariously.

"Still got 25 minutes if you want to take me up on my earlier offer - you sexy bitch...But back to the story...yes, Dan was pleased, initially surprised, especially when I hitched my dress up, rolled my pink lacy panties down and peed in front of him."

"Did he get an erection?"

"Yes, well, sort of?" Suddenly the penny dropped for Carla.

"And that's when you noticed how small my husband's cock is?"

"Yup."

"Embarrassing isn't it?"

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean?" Carla asked, puzzled by Davina's response and also more and more turned on by what Davina was saying. One of the reasons Carla and Davina get on so well together is that they're equally outgoing party girls. Very gregarious, affable, friendly and flirtatious. But Carla seemed to have lost that sparkle partly in response to my pathetic misplaced jealousy. She told me later she'd loved to have had Davina's brash confidence to walk into a man's bathroom or changing room and just gone the toilet or even showered in front of a hunky male or preferably a dozen of them.

"Okay, well, first, how small is Dan's cock?"

"Just over four inches."

"Same as Donald's."

"No!"

"I'm afraid so."

"But how is that possible Donald is...such a fucking hunk?!"

"I know. Don't think I've not spent many a night contemplating the irony of it...I must have married the only hunky guy with a small cock."

"Poor you."

"Poor us...but there is hope."

"There is?" Carla asked, surprised, but so filled with intrigue she was now sitting on the edge of her seat.

"Absolutely. You just have to become a hot wife and cuckold him."

"Cuckold him?"

'Yeah, you know, turn him into a crossdressing sissy so you can then fuck whoever you want and he'll want you to."

At this point Carla actually gasped out loud. She said to me a few days later, she was terrified, but unbelievably excited. For the first time in years she felt our sex life could be salvaged. But she couldn't imagine being able to sissify me.

"But how...I mean, I know what cuckolding is Davina, but..."

"How do you get your so-called red hot blooded heterosexual male to embrace it?"

"Exactly."

"With great cunning...something us women are legendary at. We've been doing it for millennia - just think Delilah, Cleopatra and all those other wondrous whores, harlots and tarts from Egyptian, Roman, Georgian and Victorian times who made even the most powerful men snivelling little sissies. Something that continues to this day."

"If you've got it flaunt it."

"And Carla, you and I are both hot as hell; we were born with this slutty vixen gene. This seductive potency to make men do whatever we want them too. Problem is so few women employ these tactics and end up in terribly humdrum and mundane relationships."

Carla was nodding vigorously at this stage. Hope building with each new sentence that Davina uttered. Then it occurred to her...

"Hold on...Does this mean you've been able to do this to Donald?"

"Of course it does."

"But how...when...I mean Donald may have a small dick like Dan, but he's still frigging hunky and gorgeous, whereas Dan's quite weedy with an overhanging beer belly."

"But you still love him." It was a statement, not a question.

"I really do."

"That's the key."

"Go on."

"Because if he's anything like Donald - and clearly he is - welcome to the small dick club - he loves you just as much as Donald loves me and therefore, will do anything to please you."

"Even...and I hesitate to say this in anything but a whisper...even let me fuck other men?" Carla was positively thrilled by the prospect. Some new junior doctors had recently started at the clinic - all in their mid-twenties, two decades younger than my potentially naughty cougar.

"Yes, Carla you will be able to fuck as many hunks as you want and..." Davina trailed off momentarily as one of the aforementioned junior doctors strolled past, one I later learnt Carla had regularly pictured screwing her over her office desk, "Mmm...yes guys like that," Davina continued and both women gave the guy a flirtatious wave and smile as he sat down at a nearby table. A smile he returned with interest.

"And?" Carla pursued, as Davina drifted out of some salacious dream.

"And get him to wear your underwear and suck cock...if you want him too."

Now Carla looked shocked. Shocked, but aroused and, again, as she told me later, dripping with pre-cum pussy juices.

"My new silky black vintage panties were soaking." She informed me, giggling as she did so.

"I can't imagine Dan ever, in a million years agreeing to that. Not even for a moment. It's surely just a fantasy?"

"It doesn't have to be Carla...you start gently and build up slowly until he's putty in your hands and powerless to resist. Remember it worked with Donald. There's lots of secret hot wife cuckolding tips I employed with Donald, that I'm more than happy to teach you, if you fancy coming to my office after work each night for a couple of weeks."

"You just want to give me head." Carla said saucily. "But you have a deal, Davina. I might need to borrow your vibrator before going back to my office though this afternoon."

"What are you waiting for. Let's pay up and get down to business."

Amazingly as both women stood up to pay their bill before leaving, the hunky junior doctor, Giles, said: "Lunch is on me ladies. Hope to catch you both later."

Carla, feeling more self assured than she had in years, responded by saying: "We'll be shopping in Ann Summers. We'll buy the leather policewoman's crotchless bodice if you can provide a large stiff truncheon." Some of the other health care workers looked on approvingly as Carla and Davina turned on their heels. Giles just smiled at everyone, and everyone, including some of the other males, smiled back.

LESSON ONE - DRESS SEXY IN BED

Over the next fortnight Carla and Davina met clandestinely, often until late in the night, planning my downfall into sissy debauchery. Davina said the first rule was to always dress sexily - especially in the bedroom: "Wear stockings (ALWAYS!) and full panties, some men like thongs, but full panties turn most men on more and remember you want him to eventually wear your dirty panties, especially if they're full of another man's cum. Make him inhale your gusset and lick your pussy internally and externally. Shave it. Most men prefer women with shaved pussies or a minimal amount of hair. In the end what you do should be copied by him. You want him to shave not only his legs and armpits, but more importantly his pubic hair. The more he feels like a woman, the more he'll begin acting like one. He needs to be encouraged to do this by your actions. So purchase the hottest lingerie you can, wear it in bed and to work, and you'll notice a significant change in Dan's attitude immediately. You'll have him hooked on perversity. Keep it enigmatic at first so he is unsure of the destination. You can't afford to show your cards too soon, lest he throws them back in your face. But, if he's anything like Donald in terms of his inability to control his lust, you'll have him sissified in no time at all...Oh, and one last thing, for several nights, stimulate Dan, but don't let him come. Bring him right up to the edge and then deny him an orgasm. By the end of the week you can then move onto stage two - sharing sex fantasies - including your embryonic ones, such as flirting, dancing, sexting, teasing and having sex with some young hunk. And, ridiculous as it sounds, Dan will probably agree - at least he will in the moment. The moment when his little tiny stiffy is gagging for relief."

I noticed the change almost immediately. Carla became both softer and more bawdy. Gentle with her kisses in bed one moment and like a bitch on heat the next. She bought a leather mini skirt that was ridiculously short and even went to work in it. Her shirts for work changed revealing far more cleavage and always displaying much of the bra itself. Panties became much fuller, they were vintage and high-waisted, several pairs were crotchless, and her pantyhose were replaced with expensive stockings. She even bought and started wearing an ankle bracelet. I thought she was losing her mind.

"You do know what wearing an ankle bracelet symbolises?" I said, one morning as I watched her get ready for work. She had already treated me to quite the show...pink ruffled panties, black luxurious stockings attached to a diaphonous sexy black basque with ruby red suspender belt and a very revealing black balcony bra.

"No, I don't actually Dan. Care to enlighten me?"

I could have sworn she was playing with me. Here I am writing this a month later and now I know she was. I hesitated before replying.

"Well..," I took a deep breath and swallowed before continuing, "it means you're a hot wife?"

"Am I not a hot wife, Dan?"

"Well, yes, of course you are? But..."

"But?"

"But, it also means you're available..."

"Available for what?" I was almost certain now that she knew exactly what that sexy anklet symbolised.

"Well, available for sex...sex with other men."

"Really, hubby? Well, it should be an interesting day at work then." She said this whilst applying some new expensive looking, red lipstick. And then simply pouted at me as she departed for work. I felt a pang of jealousy - something that's plagued me all my life - but I also felt a stirring in my cock as well and was very surprised to see it stiffen and leak a little pre-cum. I quickly dressed for work myself and on my journey dismissed my erection as lust for my wife in her new attire. But I also couldn't help wondering what Carla's male colleagues were going to think of her new outfit and what would they make of her ankle bracelet? Again, jealously flooded my brain, but it was accompanied by a strange, perverse longing to watch how Carla's apparel went down with the men at work. I've always been a little voyeuristic. Perhaps this was just a new, harmless little fantasy. But Carla's demeanour, her growing confidence and outrageous lingerie and other assorted titillating objects she was now wearing - especially the leather skirt and the ankle bracelet - were leading me deeper into her depraved labyrinth.

For several nights that week she would take me right to the edge of ejaculation and relief only to frustratingly and yet, thrillingly deny me the final pleasure. After four successive nights of this I pleaded with her to let me come.

"On one condition, my adorable hubby."

"Go on," I begged, stopping just short of muttering "ANYTHING!"

"Okay, let's spend the next half hour telling each other our sexual fantasies. And all we can do whilst we're sharing these fantasies is gently caress and kiss each other. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I replied. Truth is, I would have agreed to almost anything at that moment.

2. SHARING YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES

"Good boy. Okay you go first. But...you must be truthful. I want to know what really turns you on." Carla could see the lust in my eyes. I was, despite still not enjoying an orgasm - for the umpteenth time that week - beginning to adore this new Carla.

"Well, there's the usual male fantasies..." I began, as Carla gently stroked my ass and kissed my neck.

"Go on..."

"You know...watching two women together..."

""Would you like to watch me, your hot wife, kiss another woman? And I don't just mean her lips." Carla said seductively.

My cock stiffened, growing rapidly to its full four and a half inches.

"Oh, that would be sensational."

"I see," Carla replied. "Got anyone in mind? Come on, don't be coy."

"Well, there's Davina, of course."

"Of course. I mean, Davina is stunning and those tits of hers - all natural - are magnificent. Imagine, your naughty hot wife kissing those things and licking her huge beautiful nipples."

A dollop of pre-cum fell onto my protruding belly.

"Oh, Dan, I think you're getting over excited again." Carla said in a deeply alluring whisper. "Anything else?"

"Yes, I'd love to watch you play with yourself."

"At home or in my office at work, where some guy could walk in at any moment?"

"Oh, erm, oh, yeah, I mean, oh definitely at work. I mean how exciting would that be. If some guy walked in on you while I was hiding in your cupboard?'

"Oh, Dan. Now you're talking...you see that's one of my fantasies too?"

"It is?"

"Oh yeah. I think it's pretty much every hot wife's fantasy. Having her husband watch her get caught by some young hunky stud with her fingers in the pussy biscuit tin."

"Wow! That's so fucking cool. I had no idea."

"Oh there's lots you don't know about me hubby. Our sex life has been really quite stultifying recently. Quite dull and turgid in fact. But that's all going to change. If you want it too, that is?" Carla was now playing every card like a professional poker player and I was playing along like a fool about to lose all his money.

"I really do, Carla. And I'm sorry for not being more attentive and...creative in bed. I mean, I know I'm not good at satisfying you, my small cock doesn't help, but you are gorgeous and incredibly sexy and I love you."

"I love you too. So I forgive you. But there is one tiny problem with our shared fantasy."

"What's that?"

"Well, if some young hunk guy walked into my office while I was playing with myself he'd obviously want to join in."

"Well, of course he would."

"So, there's your problem. With your jealous rages you wouldn't like that. Would you?"

You betcha I wouldn't like it, I thought. But instantly regretted it because I wanted this game - after all it was only a game (wasn't it?) to carry on - and now Carla had her hand around my cock and was slowly rubbing it and I desperately didn't want her to stop. Not again.

"I'm waiting for your answer hubby," she said softly, but also with a hint of menace. A threat, in other words. If I answered wrongly I would once more be denied the orgasm I craved. I tried to play safe.

"As I said, I wouldn't mind a hunky guy (did I really just say those two words - hunky guy?) walking in on you and you masturbating in front of him."

"I heard you the first time. But, for the last time, what if he wanted to join in?" It was definitely a threat now. A threat and a warning, play safe again and Carla would do what she had done the previous few nights - use her eight inch rampant rabbit to give herself an orgasm and leave me high and dry. I couldn't bear that. Carla then played an ace by stifling a yawn and relaxing her grip on my cock. Her message was clear...you better play ball buster.

"I guess the poor hunky guy would be a bit frustrated..."

"So?"

"So...erm, oh, you'd have to help him out."

"And how dear hubby, would I do that?"

"You'd have to take his trousers off I guess, and his shorts."

Carla was now moaning with pleasure and she had scrambled over to her chest of drawers and pulled out her biggest - it's nine inches - vibrator. She switched it on, and inserted it without any lubrication - I guess her pussy juices were overflowing anyway with our shared mutual fantasy - and the little rabbit ears were soon caressing her clitoris.

"And then, Dan? Then? Once his shorts were removed and I knew you were watching and rubbing your tiny little cock."

Fuck it, I thought - it was a Faustian pact - I'd give her what she wanted and I could finally erupt like Mount Vesuvius.

'Well then," I whispered, "You'd have to take the hunky guy's cock in your mouth." Immediately I sensed Carla's immense pleasure at the thought of my suggestion as her body started to writhe beneath me - as she clutched onto my cock and demanded further information."

"Is his cock big Dan? Can I get it all in my mouth? How about my pussy? Will he stretch it?"

We were both delirious now. Both on the precipice.

"Oh yes, he'll fucking stretch you alright with his monster cock, he'll kiss you hard, darting his tongue in and out of your mouth and licking your granite like hardened nipples and he'll give you the best orgasm you've ever had."

Carla was, just like me, about to go over the edge, but she asked one last question struggling to even breathe let alone say what she wanted to say.

"And will he be wearing a condom, Dan?'

"Not a fucking chance." I knew that's what Carla wanted to hear. "What a waste of silky, ivory cum that would be. No, he wants his cum right inside your pussy. He wants you filled to overflowing and then he wants me to take pictures so he can show his friends what he did to my hot naughty wife." I don't know where that last sentence came from, but Carla loved it. She screamed with pleasure and my eruption followed shortly afterwards as she managed to squeeze and pump the cum out of me. I watched helplessly as it jettisoned onto Carla's tits and dripped slowly down her tummy and onto her freshly shaven pussy. Until that moment I hadn't even noticed that she had completely shaved her pubes.

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers
12