The Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should really make you clean that up sissy boy." Carla may have been satiated, but it seemed her cocktail of sin and debauchery was going to continue. "Perhaps we should have some new rules for our relationship...but we can discuss those tomorrow evening." And with that Carla used her silky panties to wipe up my cum, before kissing me good night.

I slept fitfully. Despite the incredible relief I felt at finally having an orgasm, I was beginning to realise that Carla had changed and that there would be no going back.

I woke the next morning alone. Carla had already left for work. I was off for a week and thought I'd have a lazy day. I went to the bathroom my head swimming with guilt and fear, but also excitement. And that's when I saw it. Written in her best hot red lipgloss on the bathroom mirror was Carla's new rules - she called them her Hot Wife Whore List for Hubby's With A Small Cock:

1. You will wear a chastity cock belt.

2. You will be feminized. You MUST wear my panties and stockings EVERYDAY!

3. No More Pussy.

4. But plenty of sissy cock.

5. Your hot wife can sleep with whoever she likes.

Carla had pressed her lips onto the mirror to leave a seductive kiss with XX next to it. Initially I was amused, but then I thought: she's deadly serious. Shit, what had I unleashed? Or had I unleashed it? My little cock was never going to be enough for Carla, it probably deserved to be locked in a cage while I was wearing my hot wife's sexy silky panties. That's when I knew, however much I might fight against Carla's new regime, a huge part of me loved the idea of Carla taking complete control of me sexually like some hotter than hell dominatrix.

I spent the rest of the morning in a state of flux. I was having a massive internal struggle until...until I saw Carla's panties - her high waisted vintage pink ruffled silk panties - the ones she'd used to wipe my cum up from her tits last night - lying beside the laundry bin. I looked again at Carla's message in the bathroom. My heart was pounding and then - with perfect timing - Carla texted me. She sent me a picture that removed any remaining doubts. She was in her office, skirt hitched up, black stockings on full show and a big fat cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I should have been mad, but that cock was mesmeric and looking at my wife's sexy, joyful face I knew I couldn't and didn't want to deny her such obscene pleasure.

Then, as my cock began to swell, Carla FaceTimed me.

"Hello hubby. Did you like the picture?"

What to say.? This was the crunch moment. I knew my answer would change everything, so I hesitated before answering, knowing our lives were about to change forever.

"Yes, my darling hot wife, I really did. It turned me on so much."

"Aww that's the right answer sissy hubby. For that you can have a reward...please put on my panties from last night, get my laptop and spend the afternoon looking at the My Sissy Hubby porn page I've bookmarked for you. I want the house cleaned from top to bottom - you can wear my stockings, pink balcony bra and leather skirt while you do that - and then I'm going to bring home a lovely mature crossdressing sissy for you to play with later. Would you like that Dan?"

"Oh, yes please my darling hot wife."

"Good sissy. In a few hours you'll be my cuckold. My sissy crossdressing, cock sucking faggot. And you'll be able to watch your hot wife fuck a couple of gorgeous hunky guys with big cocks. Later babes."

As soon as Carla ended the call I powered up her laptop and slid on her pink ruffled panties. It was like being hypnotised. The silky material immediately made me feel more aroused than I've ever been before and when I started looking at the images Carla had bookmarked for me I felt an instant, literally immediate, desire for sissy cock in panties.

By the time Carla arrived home I didn't just want to be a sissy faggot, I wanted to be a crossdressing sissy slut. I was craving cock. Fortunately my hot wife didn't let me down.

12