The Secret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there a... strong scent... that is making you... nervous?" asked Lindsey with pauses and an implying tone that terrified Jason.

"I... it is... actually a nice one," he hardly replied.

"Do you like parmesan cheese, Jason?" asked Lindsey in a sultry voice, not changing her expression a tad bit.

"I... I do."

Perspiration now made Jason wipe his forehead. His hand was trembling. He was like a rat cornered by a cat.

"Do you want to smell it from close?" asked Lindsey yet again with a straight face.

Jason's jaw dropped. He was dumbfounded. He just nodded, his lower lip drooping.

"Then go ahead and get down on your knees," ordered Lindsey, not changing her own posture.

Like hypnotized, Jason got down on the floor on his knees.

"Tell me, whose feet did you want to sniff first time in your life?" asked Lindsey, now putting aside the indirect talk, which officially declared that Jason had been check-mate.

"My a..aa..aunt's," stuttered he.

Subdued memories started to resurface. He tried to push them back in a last effort but with another whiff of that cheesy fragrance he completely submitted.

He was 6 years old, alone in their house with his 26 year-old aunt. She was gorgeous and very nice to him. Whenever his mom was busy she looked after him. She was engaged with an older man and getting married soon. She played with him but never got too intimate. She was busy texting her fiancee most of the time. And while she did, she dangled or played with her Eloise sandals.

They were well-worn and emanated a strong scent. Scent of her delicious soles mesmerized him. Whenever she took a sandal off he could see her toe imprints inside it. Sometimes she would take both off and tuck her naked feet under her while she watched TV on the sofa.

Once, she fell asleep in that position. She had pulled a quilt on herself. Her sandals were in front of the sofa. They looked delicious. Beige Eloise sandals with toe imprints, still warm from his aunt's soles were within his reach. He made the move. He crawled to them. He looked up to his aunt. She was asleep. He took one in his hand and started sniffing the imprint. It was heavenly. He left that one and took the other. It was as mesmerizing as the other.

He then started rubbing the insole to his face. After a few seconds he heard a voice, "Jason, what on earth are you doing?"

It was his aunt. She had waken up and with half open eyes had watched him for a few seconds. She had a disgusted face. "That is disgusting! Leave my sandal right away!" she commanded.

Jason was crimson with embarrassment. He didn't know what to do. He felt extremely guilty. His aunt ordered him to go and wash his hands and face. After this incident she treated him coldly. She continued to babysit but was from then on serious and strict. She showed less affection and rarely smiled at him. At times Jason fancied hearing her whisper to herself, "Disgusting boy." This made Jason feel guilty about his foot fetish for the rest of his life.

"Did you love your aunt's feet?" asked Lindsey.

"Yes, I did," replied Jason.

"Did you want to kiss them?"

"Yes"

"Lick them?"

"Yes"

"Kneel over here, boy. Look at it," said Lindsey.

Jason kneeled to her foot that she held up. His face was now within one foot of her foot. He stared at it, soaking in its beauty. The turquoise toes captivated him like the waves of the ocean, the pinkish hue of her sole made him want to become squished by it, and her heel was so round that he imagined being gagged by it all night. The cheesy smell was intense, delicious, and bedazzling. He wished to find out how much cream would coat his tongue if he happened to lick all this foot.

Slowly Lindsey let the sandal slide down and dangle by her big toe. Then she let it drop. There was a few seconds of silence. Then she curved her toes up and spread them. Jason saw a little bit of toe jam between them. "Kiss the ball of my foot," Lindsey commanded.

Jason hesitantly moved his head forward. He extended his lips and planted a kiss on her sole. "Good," Lindsey said. "Now tell me, did you ever dream of becoming your aunt's carpet?"

"Yes I did," replied Jason, now more comfortable with these questions.

"Come here," she commanded while pointing in front of her.

He crawled to the tight space between the coffee table and Lindsey's legs. Lindsey dropped her sandals and lifted her naked feet onto the sofa. She now sat in a squatting position and ordered to Jason, "Now, take my sandals and sniff them."

Jason took a sandal in each hand and lifted them to his nose. Sweet aroma of leather, rubber, and cheesy fermented sweat filled first his nostrils then his lungs. "Continue," she said, watching him carefully.

Sarah in the meantime was watching without a sound as if she weren't there.

"Rub your face to them," Lindsey ordered next.

Jason did, and the rubbing released yet even stronger scents. He had totally lost it by now. He was ready to do anything for this gorgeous woman.

"Tell me, does this remind you of the smell of your aunt's shoes?" asked Lindsey.

Jason nodded, "Yes"

"Did you want your aunt to put her toes in your mouth?"

"Yes"

"Did you want her to push her foot deep down your throat?"

"Yes," Jason replied with a quivering voice.

"Did you want to become her sandal?" asked Lindsey like a judge.

"Ohh yess," said Jason full of submission.

"Leave those sandals on the floor," Lindsey ordered as she lifted her feet.

She placed her orange-pink delicious-looking soles to Jason's cheeks. The tips of her toes were on his temples on both sides. Then she started rubbing his face with them, first the cheeks, then higher on the temples, then the chin, and finally she put her soles on his eyes. Their scent was very strong. She rubbed his eyes and cheekbones, then putting one foot behind his head like a hook, she pressed the ball of the other on his nose and then finally squished his lips, her aromatic toes dancing under his nose.

"Take out your tongue," she ordered.

Jason did, she placed her heel on his wet tongue, and she slowly dragged her foot down making Jason's tongue lick her sole heel to toe. "You like the taste, right?" she asked.

"Yes," Jason replied.

The taste was similar to that of parmesan, just like the smell; salty and rich. He wanted to lick every bit off her foot.

"Hold my foot and lick it all clean," she said to his pleasure.

He did just that and the taste filled his mouth and impregnated his tongue. He would continue to taste it for days to come.

"Now you know what you want and I want," said Lindsey. "Take those toes in your mouth one by one and suck them all clean."

Jason was dizzy with lust. He did as ordered starting from the little toe. He sucked as hard as he could. He ran his tongue under the nails. To be the foot slave of this gorgeous woman is all he could hope for in life. Or maybe even, becoming her sandal? The question lingered in his mind, his logic refusing it but he himself desiring it forcefully.

Lindsey at last shoved all her toes into his mouth. "Open wide!" she ordered, in an excited tone different than she had earlier.

Jason forced his jaws open as wide as he could. Lindsey pushed her foot in. The ball of her foot expanded his lips and put pressure on them. As soon as it was in, his cheeks were pushed out. Her foot slid in slowly as his mouth got narrower towards the throat. He felt all his mouth stuffed with her foot. When one third of her foot was in his teeth were pressing against her sole and top. "Wider!" she exclaimed.

He forced open wider and she pushed harder. Her toes reached his throat and tickled. At this point she stopped. He could still breathe easily. She looked at him and smiled. "You look good with a foot in your mouth," she said.

Then she signaled to Sarah, who had hitherto been motionless. Sarah startled like waking up and got up. "Hold his head from behind," ordered Lindsey.

Sarah lifted one leg and put it on the other side of Jason. Now she was stradling Jason, tip of his head touching her pussy. She gave a lustful sigh and slowly sat on the coffee table. She then held Jason's head with two hands. She nodded to Lindsey and the latter nodded back.

Lindsey started pushing more. Now that her toes were at the narrow entrance to Jason's throat they moved difficultly. Jason felt the pressure mounting in his throat. At this point Lindsey, who had been very composed till then, started breathing hard, parted her lips, and half closed her eyelids. She looked horny.

She pushed her toes into Jason's throat. His breathing became more difficult and started making whizzing sounds. Lindsey puffed with lust and moaned. She pushed harder. All of a sudden Jason's eyes watered, he shut them closed, and he felt like throwing up. He had gagged. The gag pushed Lindsey's foot out of his throat.

Lindsey said, as if in a hurry, "Quick, let's lay him on the floor. Mmmm it was so close."

The two ladies hurriedly placed Jason, who was making every move they guided him into, on his back on the carpeted section of the floor. He lay there, not knowing what to think. The ladies were busy positioning themselves. Lindsey stood behind his head; Sarah next to her holding her mom's hand.

Lindsey slowly lifted her foot to Jason's face, balancing with the help of Sarah. He was seeing the beauty of her sole in front of the background of their beautiful faces. A tingle went down Jason's chest toward his penis. His body was getting prepared to become... Lindsey's sandal!

"Open your mouth," said Lindsey in a quivering voice full of lust.

Jason obeyed. Lindsey's foot slowly descended toward his face. She pointed her toes toward his open mouth. As soon as they touched his lips she moaned, "Ohh gawd."

Lindsey was trembling with excitement and looked like about to become possessed. Her eyes opened and closed, face was red, lips were parted. Sarah, on the other hand, looked nervous but kept composed.

Lindsey's toes entered between Jason's lips once again. "Mmmmm" she said sucking on her lower lip.

Then the wide section of her foot stretched his lips to the fullest again. Once that section went through it was as if a key made it into the keyhole. He started feeling her smooth skin all inside his mouth. This time the foot was going in easier because of the angle. Her sole was facing the upper side of his mouth. His tongue was on top of her foot. As she pushed in further, slowly his tongue got squeezed out, looking like the tongue of a shoe.

"Mmmm this is soooo sexy," said Lindsey with a moan. "He should be getting soft by now. Check him. I will hold the sofa."

Sarah listened to the orders of her mom and knelt down besides Jason. She held his lower jaw with one hand and shook it. Then she put her hands on both sides of his mouth and pulled. She pressed on his skull with her fingers. "I don't feel any change," she said in a reporting tone.

"It will happen soon. I can feel it. Mmmm, come help me. I am about to push."

Sarah stood up to help her mom. Lindsey pushed her foot down to Jason's throat. His breathing changed like last time, but this time it was a different whizzing sound.

"Ohh do you hear that? Sooo sexy! Mmmmm," said Lindsey. She was in that state women assume in the middle of the sex when they forget the existence of their partner and use him akin to a vibrator.

"Ahhh, ohhhh, I'm gooooing innnn," screamed Lindsey as Sarah held her arm tight.

Lindsey pushed her foot very hard. Jason thought his throat would rip open. Her toes pushed past his esophagus. His jaw stretched with a sharp pain. His throat got stretched by her toes. However, although he felt pain, to Jason it was pleasure. He enjoyed every bit of it and didn't care if he lived or died.

Jason's breathing stopped. His eyesight blurred. He gasped but couldn't breathe. "Mmmm I blocked his windpipe!" cried Lindsey. "One more push and... ohhhh.. he will become miiiinee!"

Lindsey gave another hard push. This one couldn't go much further but induced a gag. Jason's throat muscles contracted and wrapped around Lindsey's beautiful toes. Tears were now flowing like creeks down his temples. His face was very red.

"Mom! He is suffocating! You need to pull out!" cried Sarah.

"Huh, what?" replied Lindsey as if waking up. Then she pulled her foot out.

Jason gasped for air, breathed. His mouth was full of saliva. He swallowed them. He looked at the two beautiful ladies looking down at him.

"Maybe we didn't season him enough. Let's trample him. You keep your shoes on," said Lindsey.

First Lindsey stepped on the chest of Jason with the help of Sarah. Jason looked up at this gorgeous goddess towering on his chest, savoring every pressure. Then Sarah stepped on his tummy with her shoes, holding on to her mom. The two ladies giggled as they tried to balance.

"Ready?" asked Lindsey.

On a count to three they started jumping up and down his chest and belly. Jason was hurt but again loved it. He could be their carpet all his life. Lindsey jumped close to his collar, then from there to his face. Jason was in ecstasy feeling the gorgeous soles press against his face with big force. He imagined being her shoe's insole.

"I think he is ready now," said Lindsey.

The ladies repeated what they did earlier. Lindsey pushed her toes into his mouth and Sarah knelt down to check on his jaw and skull. "Nope, no change mom. He is not," she said.

"Impossible!" said Lindsey with frustration. "I felt it! He must be!"

"No, mom. Let's not try any more. He is not one of us!"

Lindsey looked upset and angry. "Nooo, it was so close. He must be! Open wide!" she yelled.

Jason opened. Lindsey pushed her toes into his throat and then with a very strong thrust, pushed her foot in almost to the ankle. Jason felt a sharp pain in his esophagus and screamed with agony but it was muffled.

"Mom, mom! You injured him. Please stop!" yelled Sarah.

"Damn it!" said Lindsey with spite and she retracted her foot.

Jason coughed, gasped, and rolled. He drooled and there was a hint of blood in his spit. Sarah knelt down next to him and patted his back. "Are you okay?" she asked with worry.

Jason couldn't reply but lifted his hand in a sign saying it is okay.

Lindsey's mood was sheer disappointment. She was slightly upset with Jason because he was not who she expected. "I was almost there, almost!" she exclaimed with utter frustration and slight irritation.

Sarah, on the other hand, was concerned about Jason. However, her concern was more of that of a nurse rather than a girlfriend. Jason felt this and was sad. He felt like his close friend became a stranger.

Sarah took him to the bathroom to have him wash his face and rinse his mouth. She them took him to a sofa and brought lemonade to him. Lindsey was standing farther and not paying attention to them, lost in thought. She was still trying to absorb the frustration.

Sarah sat next to Jason and put her arm on his neck as if to console him. Instead of consoling, this made Jason more sad. He brooded looking on the small table in front of him.

"I am sorry," said Sarah rubbing his back.

"Don't mention it. I actually enjoyed it a lot."

Lindsey finally came over to them after she collected her thoughts. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

"I am perfectly fine," replied Jason, again taken aback by being treated like a patient.

"You did enjoy it didn't you?" asked Lindsey but in a business-like tone instead of an intimate one.

"Y-yes, I very much did," said Jason.

"You really wanted to become my sandal?" asked Lindsey in the same business-woman tone.

"Yes..."

Lindsey paused for a moment, again lost in thought. Then she turned to Sarah. "Why don't we send him to Mandy?"

"Mandy Chang?" asked Sarah, surprised.

"Yes, you know she can actually use him."

"I... don't know. Would he be okay with that?"

"A fetishist like him? Of course. He should be."

Jason was both upset and excited to be talked about like some imbecile pet. This experience had brought about his lust for feet, which he had been suppressing ever since his aunt scolded him. Now the flood gates were open and he was ready for anything.

As if Sarah read his mind, she asked, "Jason, are you ready for anything?"

That didn't make any sense at all but sounded so good that he nodded.

"Okay then, it is settled," said Lindsey, as if relieved.

They gave him an address three hours away. He was to go there when Sarah gave him the okay. After two days, he got the call from Sarah. He was to meet with Ms. Mandy Chang on Tuesday.

He drove for three hours. He arrived at a townhouse community. This was no where as luxurious as where Sarah lived. Houses were small with barely any backyard.

He parked his car and got to the door of the house he was told. He ranged the bell. There was no sound from inside. He waited a few minutes and rang again. He thought he heard something. He waited another two minutes. Finally he heard the unlocking of the door.

The door opened slightly, with the chain still on it. A small Asian woman of about 65 years old and probably 5' tall was standing in front of the opening. "Yes?" she asked.

"Hi, Ma'am. I am Jason," said Jason.

The woman's expression did not change. She looked seriously at him and then said, "Okay," and closed the door. Jason heard the chain being slid and the door reopened.

"Come on in," Mandy said.

Jason stepped in. "Take off your shoes over there," Mandy ordered. Jason left his shoes next to the entrance and followed her to the living room.

The room was small with two sofas, a coffee table and an open TV with Chinese shows on it. "Have a seat," said Mandy, pointing to the sofa closer to the entrance while she slowly sat on the other one.

They sat a minute just looking at each other. She was beautiful for her age. Her face had few wrinkles but otherwise looked radiant. Her eyes were pretty. Her black hair was made into a bun. She had plain clothes on her, some flower-patterned red-white blouse, a burgundy knit vest, flower-patterned dark green trousers, grey ankle socks and slippers.

After the pause she asked, with a straight face, "Would you like a tea?"

"Umm sure, thank you," replied he.

Jason was not sure why he was sent here. It all looked so awkward. There was nothing to talk with this lady. Nevertheless he was happy to be executing the demands of his mistresses.

Mandy came back with two tea mugs and gave one to him. She sat back on the sofa. She crossed her right leg over the other allowing her right foot to lift up closer to Jason. "Do you know who we are?" she asked.

"Honestly, I do not, Ma'am," Jason said.

The lady didn't reply. She looked at her mug and took a sip of the hot tea. With her leg crossed, her trousers had risen to reveal her ankle. Jason, for some reason, happened to examine her ankle, which was thin. Then he looked at her foot. It was very small. He guessed it to be size 2 but it could be even smaller.

"Are you looking at my foot?" the woman asked in a slightly sarcastic voice.

Jason lifted his eyes to look at her. She still had a straight face but her eyes had some mischievous twinkle. "I was just.. lost in some thought," replied Jason.

"Can you guess how old I am," asked the woman suddenly.

Jason had guessed 65 but to sound more polite he said 55. The woman gave a pretentious giggle.

"I am 95," she said.

"What! Wow!" said Jason, astonished.

"Our kind, especially the Asian ones, do not age as fast," replied the woman.

Jason was still confused about what her kind was.

The woman laughed pretentiously. Then she continued to drink her tea with slow motions while watching the TV.

They were like that for ten minutes, silent. Mandy finished her tea, placed her mug on the coffee table and leaned back. "Are you ready?" she asked him.