The Secret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers

"Errr, yes?" replied Jason.

"Come with me," she said.

They went to the bathroom. Mandy opened the cabinet under the sink and showed him the brush and phosphoric acid spray.

"Here, use these and scrub inside of the shower, can you?" said she.

"Uhuh, okay," replied Jason.

He first removed the shampoo, conditioner, and scrubber from the shower. Then he took the brush and sprayer and started cleaning. He did not question why he was doing this. He was expecting something from Mandy, something he didn't know what, and therefore he was ready to do whatever she told.

He finished his job in an hour. Mandy inspected it. "Pretty good," she said. "Come back tomorrow around same time. Bring your clothes so you can stay the night."

That made Jason excited for some reason. Mandy had a strange kind of spell on him. He couldn't understand what but he was going to do what she asked.

Next day he arrived same time. Mandy made him sit on the sofa and gave him hot tea again and again they sat there for ten minutes.

This time Mandy had long burgundy socks on. He again inadvertently examined her feet. She rubbed her feet together, as if massaging themp. Then she looked at him with a straight face.

"You are looking at my feet again, I can tell," she said.

"Ohh I was just.."

"I know I know," she said, "I like foot massage. Can you do that for me?"

Jason's heart beat like a drum. He got dizzy. Where was this visit going? "Yes, sure," he said with an excited voice.

"Come here," said the woman showing him next to her on the sofa.

Jason sat next to her. The woman slowly lifted up her feet and simultaneously rotated her body on the sofa. She put her head on the pillow on the armrest and placed her socked feet on Jason's lap.

"Okay, grandson, start massaging," she said, finally with some humorous tone.

Jason took her right foot in his hand. He held it with two thumbs on top and his other fingers on the ball of her foot. His hand was probably bigger than her foot. Now he guessed she had size 1s.

As if to read his mind, Mandy said, "Yes, they are indeed size one. Rub my heels. That makes them feel the best."

Jason rubbed her right heel rigorously. She gave a sigh of relief. Then he took the other foot and rubbed its heel.

"Do you wanna know how they smell?" asked the lady, again unexpectedly.

Jason was shocked at this question. "U-huh, sure," he replied.

"Take off my socks," she said.

Jason slid down her socks. A pair of dainty feet revealed. They were perfectly smooth and looked like could belong to a 29 year-old. Her toes were slim and with natural nails. He was quite aroused by these feet.

"You can sniff the socks," said Mandy.

Jason brought the socks to his nose and took a sniff. They were still warm. The scent was musky, rubbery, and perhaps vinegary, quite different than of Lindsey's.

"Do they smell nicd?" asked Mandy.

"Ummm yes they do," he replied.

"Then why don't you taste them too?"

Jason forgot to breathe for a moment. He looked at the dainty small feet. "Go on, don't be shy. Here, lick between my toes," said Mandy as she spread her toes.

Jason looked at her. She nodded a "go ahead". He turned to her foot, bent over to reach it and licked between her big toe and the next. It was salty and creamy, not a strong flavor but it was there and it lingered on his tongue until he swallowed. He turned and looked at her.

"Lick between all of them, go on," she said.

He them leaned forward again and licked between the others. The strongest flavor was between the last two. Jason was losing it to Mandy. He was falling under her spell.

"Get on your knees and suck my toes," told Mandy with a commanding voice.

Jason slowly slid off from under her feet to the floor and got down on his knees. He then held her feet one by one and sucked on all her toes. They were creamy and delicious. He watched Mandy as he did so and she had closed her eyes, her brows furrowed from pleasure, and seemed to completely enjoy it.

Mandy opened her eyes. She had a serious expression and looked straight into Jason's eyes. After a moment's pause she said, "You want to become my sandal, right?"

Jason was shocked at this suggestion. It hadn't occurred to him that he wanted such a thing. But when she asked it he got aroused. He thought of this small foot sliding into his mouth. He started seeing stars in front of his eyes and got lightheaded. At last he said, "Yes Ma'am, I do."

"Good," Mandy said, "Lay down."

Jason laid down on his back where she pointed on the floor. Slowly she got up, walked around him and, supporting herself from the sofa, lifted her right foot above his face. Jason was even more excited than he was with Lindsey for some reason he unconsciously knew but couldn't define.

Mandy's pretty mature face was looking down at him with a serious expression. She lowered her foot and her toes touched his lips. Jason knew what to do and opened his mouth wide. She slowly inserted her toes in. Jason's tongue felt them as her dainty toes proceeded towards to back of his mouth but what he was watching the most was the small round heel with a pink bottom that had the shape of a tangerine.

He watched as the heel moved over his eyes then his nose. When it got to the tip of his nose he knew half her foot was already in. This time was much easier than with Lindsey's as Mandy's feet were much smaller. He could fee Mandy's small toes dancing around his throat but his breathing didn't change and he didn't gag yet.

Then he finally heard a reaction from Mandy, a moan. She made sounds like, "Mmmm, ohhh."

Finally her toes were now touching the back of his throat. Her heel had already passed the tip of his nose! Jason thought "Wow, it is two thirds in!"

Jason's windpipe started to be blocked. At this point Mandy's moaning became more evident. "Ohhh this feels good," she said.

Mandy was more gently than Lindsey. Still, she didn't stop. her foot gradually continued to push in. Jason's breathing got more and more blocked until it started whizzing. Mandy was moaning more frequently. Jason's eyes started watering. Then Mandy, with a sudden push shoved her toes to his gag point. Like before his muscles contracted and wrapped around the toes. He impulsively pushed her foot out and gasped for air.

Mandy put her foot on the floor. "That felt good," she said like an old lady who just got a foot massage at a spa. "Of course, you are not one of us so cannot go further. But with practice you should get there."

She made Jason get up. Like a grandma she went to the kitchen to get hot tea. They sat at each sofa and drank tea without talking until the cups were finished. Then, as if giving guidance to her grandson, Mandy said, "Bring all your things here and stay with me. I will take care of you. We will do this every two days. Eventually you will get used to it."

Jason drove back home to make arrangements. On the way he was thinking what "getting use to" meant. However, whatever it was he was ready for it. Next day he gave a two week notice to his employer and one month notice to his landlord. He stayed at Mandy's. Mandy cooked for him. He washed the dishes. They slept early. He settled in the guest bedroom.

Every two days after drinking hot tea watching the TV shows Jason would massage Mandy's feet and then lay down for her to shove them in his mouth. He was enjoying it but Mandy said, "I wish it could be like before when I was younger."

"How was it then?" asked Jason.

"Oh the men of our kind could take the whole foot in and stay like that for half an hour or even more. Felt so good," she said, adding "I want to stretch your mouth more."

So, day after day they worked on stretching Jason's jaws. After about a month Mandy's heel could reach his teeth, but that was not enough for her.

"Every time you are out of breath in half a minute. I am afraid if I go too far I cannot take out in time and you will suffocate" Mandy said. "I have a solution," she added.

Jason was wondering what the solution was. She didn't mention it for two days.

Then a package arrived. Jason gave it to her. "Oh it arrived!" she said with delight.

She opened the box. It was a medical kit. She took out the contents carefully while sitting on a chair, then said, "Here, kneel in front of me. I need to tell you something."

Jason knelt. He was somehow scared by her tone. Mandy continued, "Do not worry, okay? I used to be a nurse. I know what to do exactly. This is what we will do and it is very safe. We will make a stoma on your throat, right here," and she pointed her index finger to the place two inches below Jason's Adam's apple. "This way you will be able to breathe even with my foot in your mouth for hours."

Jason had goosebumps. However, he nodded and said "okay".

Next day it was operation time. Mandy made him lie on the bed. She wore latex gloves. With masterful moves she first took out the small scissors, then the gauze pad, then the disinfectant wipes, then a syringe, then a glass vial with a yellowish liquid. She patted her head and said, "Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright."

She them proceeded to wipe his neck with the disinfectant, suck the liquid into the syringe, get the air out of it, tap it with her finger, then skillfully poke it on his neck and injecting the contents. Jason first felt a pinch and gave a yelp, then felt the coolness of the liquid, and immediately following that a warmth and numbness around his neck.

Mandy then took the scissors. "Do not be scared, okay?" she said with a strict tone that was scary.

Jason felt her poking the scissors to his throat but didn't feel pain. In few seconds Mandy removed a piece of skin. Then she opened another bag which contained a blue plastic piece looking like the cap of a toothpaste tube. She inserted that to the hole she made. put some bandages and creams.

"All done!" she said, "Easy, right?"

"Uhh yes," Jason hissed.

"It is okay, do not talk for a while. And you shall rest for at least a month. I will take care of you, don't worry. It is worth waiting," she said with a smile.

In the next month and a half Mandy took care of Jason as she promised, bringing him soups and teas. Jason continued his studies online. He felt relieved that he didn't have to pay rent or think of expenses any more.

After two months, Mandy said, "I think you are fully healed now," as she inspected his neck. "Let's try it," she added.

Again Jason lay down on his back. Mandy held on the sofa. She inserted her foot in. "Relax, don't clench yours jaws," she told him.

Jason relaxed and like last time her heel reached his teeth. This time, however, he didn't have whizzing sound. Instead there was the sound of wind going in and out of the small plastic pipe. "Ohhh yes, much better now," said Mandy, "you stay here as I watch TV."

Jason stayed with Mandy's foot in his mouth for two hours as he listened to the Chinese shows. This was very relaxing to him and he was grateful. Little did he know that it would get even better.

In following day Mandy said, "Now we need to finalize your becoming a sandal to me."

These words made Jason heart beat fast. Yes, he craved for that.

"We will continue to stretch you until my whole foot goes in," said Mandy.

It took another week of pushing the limits. Finally, a Thursday, Mandy was again pushing while moaning, and her heel just popped into Jason's mouth. Now her ankle was being wrapped by his lips.

"Ta daaa," Mandy said with a silliness not in her usual style, "You are officially my sandal, just like I had it 20 years ago!"

Her toes stopped right before the opening and Jason could still breathe. He felt his mouth and throat stretched to the maximum and he loved it. Mandy said, "Go ahead darling, masturbate."

With Mandy's foot protruding from his mouth, Jason lowered his pants and underwear, took his cock in his hand and stroked. He came loads within five minutes. They continued to be in that position, Mandy watching her TV show and Jason lying on the carpet with her foot shoved into his mouth and his cock exposed with his cum smeared around it.

Finally Jason had found solace from the embarrassment his aunt had caused him. He was finally what he always wanted to be deep down inside: a sandal!

narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers