The Secret Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww... ahhhh," she breathed, watching the pretty boy feed from her large breasts, pulling and even lightly nibbling with his teeth, his eyes closed in enjoyment. His pink lips were glossed with her milk, a sight she and Helena adored. The image sent a tingle between her legs and she felt him slide between her groove.

A completely new feeling, foreign and fresh, Ginger had never felt a male take their time with her, enjoy her and treat her like a golden princess. She loved every moment and began to bond with Liam, stroking his precious hair and providing other affectionate touches.

"Ooohh, Liam," she whispered, wrapping her legs around his back and feeling him harden against her, prodding at her entrance and making her more eager than ever. She caressed his long hair, shifted her hips underneath and braced his head against her shoulder.

Liam's voice broke through, breathing into her ear upon the first touch as his tip prodded her wet begging entrance. She raised her hips for easier access, truly imploring him to enter. He pushed his hips forward, then slipped into the tight warm wet haven that welcomed him instantly, setting his lower body on fire as his eyes shot open.

"Aawwwhh!" He gasped, shutting his eyes in surprise.

"Uunnnh!" She moaned, arching her neck back as their fingers dug into each other's bodies.

He began a steady rhythm, humping her gracefully and feeling her close tightly around every entry as if beseeching him to stay. Every motion drew breathy moans from their lungs as they held onto each other. Ginger arched her back, mouth agape as he thrusted deeper. Her breaths left in quick shivering stutters as he entered.

"Oohh! Awwwwh! Awwwwhhh mmmmmnnhh!" She cried with a beautiful voice that entranced him into her sexual song. Every breath she took stimulated him. He swelled inside and gripped her tightly.

"Ohhh! Mmmm! Ooohh!" He moaned, feeling her coat his shaft with her wetness as she exhaled loudly. His essence rushed quickly towards the tip, a clear sign of his inexperience and inability to control his inner primal nature. But that's exactly what she wanted.

Helena bit her finger, watching the two mate like virgin lovers who waited until marriage. She loved the passion and could feel their emotions from a distance. She looked on, intrigued and even impressed by Liam's stamina, watching his naked muscular body thrusting on top of the curvy voluptuous woman. She even admired his plump ass as he drove into her.

Liam took notice of Ginger's bouncing tit and pinched it between his lips, enjoying that rich creamy flavor again. She felt that cock grow to full mast inside, stretching her limits as she clenched onto his driving piston. Her thighs pulled back and her knees began to shake, ready for the satisfying warmth of his climax. She could only see the blue sky with her head tilted back in pleasureable enjoyment.

"Oh Liam I'm going to cum! I'm gonna cum don't stop!!" She moaned loudly, ready and eager for his mightiest thrusts to help her finish all over him.

He gripped her body and picked up speed, her mouth shot open from the relinquishment of control, then his body shook as that hot tender and sweet explosion filled her throbbing pussy.

"OHHHHH!" He yelped, shuddering on her body while a bright white light took over his vision as the semen breached through his tip and ejaculated against her womb, inseminating the curvy red haired beauty.

"Awwh!... Aaawwwwhhh aaahhh!" She screamed, clamping around that massive spurting cock as she lost tension in her legs and left them shivering uncontrollably.

All of the women nearby looked over, some tried to sneak through the bushes to peek. The two attracted their attention through beautiful harmonious orgasms

"Hunnh! Huhh! Mmmnnnhh!" Liam moaned as he finished through his intense climax, fucking her gently through their smooth combined fluids that dripped from her tight rose pink lips. Their faces blushed rose red.

"Ooohhh, ooohhh!" Ginger held onto his rump for dear life, trying to keep him in as long as he could. He began to soften inside and their weary satisfied eyes met again. They kissed passionately, embracing each other's bodies that bonded forever.

When they finally rested and came to, their bodies were covered in glistening sweat and milk. The sounds of birds chirping returned as normal. He tenderly caressed her hair as they locked eyes in the sun while laying on the blanket. His expression showed a deep satisfaction he had never experienced before and left him delirious. She openly displayed an expression of longing and also a satisfaction never once felt from a man.

Liam gently rolled onto the blanket, breathing deeply while Ginger traced her fingers along his chest. She admired his sculpted naked strong body and caressed down to his thigh.

"That was absolutely beautiful, Liam," she whispered in an ardent tone. Her large breasts rested on his shoulder and chest, her pink nipples still hardened and stiff. He looked up at her and they shared another peck.

"I loved that." He admitted to her, brushing his thumb along her cheek.

"Well one day very soon we can do that again if you enjoyed it so much." She said softly, kissing him again.

"Can we please?" He implored.

"Of course, Liam, anyday. You're a wonderful lover."

"You are too," he replied, "I truly picked the right one."

Helena immediately made a frozen irritated stare towards Liam, then to Ginger, then the both of them. Ginger felt uncomfortable, noticing her expression but Liam did not see it.

"Are you hungry, Liam?" Ginger asked, lifting her plump breast up by her hand.

"Mmhmm," he nodded.

He began to suckle on her, invigorated by her rich taste that seemed better than ever before. She breathed heavily as she caressed his hair, feeling his mouth stimulate her properly. Both laid together on the blanket, content as ever.

Some time passed and Liam finished then got dressed, feeling shy and unable to directly look at the silhouettes in his peripheral while they stared. He began to drink from his water bottle when footsteps approached him.

"Wow you two! You did so great! I watched the whole thing!" Cindy excitedly exclaimed.

"Mmm so sexy, you seem really good at it." Victoria winked.

"Thank you," Liam said politely.

"Liam, the girls are feeling very full." Fallon said.

He looked down at her low hanging breasts, noticing her fabric was stained a little. He could see her nipples poking through the material.

"Alright girls, let's get going with the daily routine."

Liam led the girls up to the barn. There were stations with slings that allowed the women to lay comfortably while they were milked. He carefully fasted the girls in each harness and walked down to the lower platform to grab a bucket. He saw a row of large breasts with elongated nipples waiting for him.

He walked to the first, Cindy, and began to milk her gently.

"Mmmmnhh," she whimpered, biting her lower lip.

"Do you... always make that noise?" He asked, surprised from the way it oddly turned him on.

"Mmmnnnh you don't have to worry about us, Liam. We love it. It honestly turns us on." She admitted.

He found her voice soothing as he filled the bucket. He brought bottles and moved to the next girl when finished. Ginger was next.

"Mmmm," she moaned as he gently squeezed her nipples. The bottles filled slowly and he took his time ensuring they lactated enough. He looked at her face, clearly she enjoyed it, biting her lips with her eyebrows raised in excitement. He pursed his lips in embarrassment.

"Don't be shy," she said, placing her fingers under his chin, "I can't wait to have you take care of us every day."

Her pretty captivating eyes took ahold of him, bringing a smile to his face. She smiled back in response, genuinely happy to see his expression. He walked behind them to ensure he secured everyone in one last time.

"Hey, Liam?" Mirriam called.

"Yeah?" He asked.

She planted her feet onto the ground and slowly swayed her curvy rounded butt back and forth in small motions.

"Do you wanna have a quickie?" She asked, pulling her underwear aside to reveal her pink pussy.

"Mirriam!" Fallon scolded, "If you get a quickie, we all get a quickie too!"

"You know you want to, Liam." Mirriam slyly looked back at him, biting her finger.

Fallon looked at her then up to Liam in disbelief.

"I don't know if I should..." Liam said, "I'm still recovering from my first today."

Mirriam's dainty hand reached back and pulled at his. He took a step forward and now stood with his crotch inches away from her ass.

"Come on, Liam," she whispered, desperate to convince him, "just one quickie. You may get more milk out of me."

Liam looked down at her rounded tempting flesh, perfectly curved above her thick thighs as they circled at him. Her powerful muscles in her back were nicely defined in the light as her blonde hair fell over it.

"Please, Liam. Keep our stock healthy." She begged.

"Want me to help?" Helena suggested from her right, "I can teach you, hun. Just unhook me and I'll guide you."

"Listen to her, babe."

"Mirriam get yourselves under control, let him stick to the chores properly." Fallon scolded again with a hint of jealousy.

"You might want to do what she says. If our needs aren't met, the livestock can get quite irritable. And that is your job, isn't it? To take care of our needs?" Mirriam suggested playfully.

"You don't want her to be irritated and pent up, do you?" Helena asked.

"Mirriam!" Fallon yelled before looking back up to Liam.

"Unhook me, Liam," Helena pleasantly beckoned to him. As the loveliest looking, Helena stood out next to the others. Everyone looked up to Helena for her unmatched beauty and kind nature. Her icy blue eyes, button nose, straight flowing golden hair and contagious smile all worked wonders.

"I guess I should if this is part of taking care of them." Liam thought to himself. He walked over and unlatched the straps. Helena crawled out and placed her arm around his waist. She stood just a couple inches over his height.

"Thank you hun," she pleasantly thanked, pressing her lips to his head. He smiled from the kiss and she gently guided him over to Mirriam. He noticed her large udders brush the back of his head.

"Stand here and don't move, okay?"

Liam stood still, noticing Mirriam biting her lip in excitement. Fallon looked on, grumpy as ever but somewhat amicable since Helena decided on it.

"I'm going to undo your belt, okay?" Helena said, placing her soft hands on his lovely freckled cheeks.

"Is that part of it?" He asked.

"Yes," she said, squinting her eyes endearingly at him, "this is part of it. Now hold still."

Her thick thighs squished as she knelt down. She undid the buckle and couldn't help herself from humming in nervous anticipation while biting her lip. Excitement overcame her body as she was about to experience someone new. Her fingers undid the button and slowly the zipper. Other eyes looked over at him, curious and anticipating the next move.

The bulge caused her body to shudder in nervous excitement. His underwear was the only fabric that concealed him. She gently kissed him there, tensing his body up with heat and excitable energy.

"Oooohh," a voice quietly expressed as Helena's lips graced his hidden shaft.

Her icy blue eyes looked up at him. He could clearly see her symmetrical cleavage beneath.

"I'm going to get you ready, okay? Just relax and stay put."

Liam somehow still didn't know what was going to happen next and the situation left him perplexed. The fabric brushed down his lower region as she pulled down his pants, allowing his big cock to spring free. Helena's tongue pushed into her cheek. A few long drawn out gasps came from inside the barn.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked curiously, neurotic from being exposed but calmed from her courteous nature.

"Shhhhh," she shushed, placing her hands at his base. She stared at the impressive bare member before her, licking her lips before savoring what came next.

She placed her pink full lips against his tip and smooched, causing his sensitive tip to twitch.

"Uh!" He gasped quickly and loudly.

The noise drew the attention of many eyes that admired his body up and down like a giant piece of melting chocolate. She closed her eyes and licked him, dragging her pink tongue along his shaft while her blue eyes captivated him.

"Hunnh!" He whimpered as her tongue sent intense sparks up his body. His toes curled and he grabbed onto her arms.

"Still sensitive," a voice cooed nearby.

"I know," giggled another.

"God I hope he moans like that when I get to do it." Victoria commented.

"Mmmmmahh," she hummed, thoroughly licking his swelling cock and admiring his length. She enjoyed that feeling as much as the others, but this was different. He was inexperienced and young. She loved his reactions, hypersensitive and twitching to every touch. The sight overloaded him like a bomb, a gorgeous curvy bright eyed beauty sucking on him while her perky bell shaped tits bounced and swayed.

"Uhhh!" He whimpered again, indenting his fingers into her smooth skin as her tongue graced his mauvelous pink tip, licking and swirling in circles before kissing underneath it.

"Mmmmmm!" He moaned as her lips graced underneath his tip. Already his knees began to shake and nearly buckled at the sensation. His mouth opened agape, impressing and severely turning the other girls on. They expressed through their faces how they would love to be in her place right now.

"Mmmmmmmaaahhh. Uhhhmmmmmm," she moaned erotically, loving his reactions. Her reactive pretty face sucking his fully masted cock nearly set him over the edge.

"Ooh he really enjoys that."

"Mmm I love watching this. He's so good."

"Helena." Mirriam called.

"Mmmmm, ooohhh mmmm," she greedily continued to suck him, drawing more and more breaths from his lungs. Her hand began to pump his cock and he swelled to an alarming rate.

"Oh God, I can't stand," Liam whimpered on shaky legs, holding Helena's shoulders, broad as can be to support her large breasts.

"Helena!" Mirriam said, louder this time.

"Hmmm?" Helena responded from her sexual trance, Liam's cock still resting in her mouth, "oh sorry."

She apologized as she nearly stole his orgasm from her. She released the boy's cock, letting it swing erotically from her mouth. He calmed down slowly and Helena turned him toward Mirriam.

"Go ahead." She said.

Mirriam reached behind to pull her white underwear aside, revealing her glistening wet pink pussy lips again. Her fingers slowly rubbed along her vulva as a drop of essence cascaded down.

"Mmm, Liam," she moaned, "I want you so bad. Right here baby."

"Go on," Helena whispered into his ear, sending a shiver down his spine, "put it inside of her."

She gently guided him to her, close enough for her fingers to nearly touch his tip. The crown ever so slowly graced along her wet pink inner entrance.

"Ahhhh," Mirriam breathed softly, drawing out his inner nature to continue.

He applied some pressure and let her envelope the crown. She clamped around him immediately. Helena bit her lip at the sight of his large cock standing ready to give Mirriam a proper pounding. She hoped she was next.

"Uhh!" She whimpered as her pussy lips twitched around his cock.

He bit his lip, then slowly eased inside her warm wet pussy, fitting like a glove.

"Ohhhhhohhh mmmm!" She whined as he thrusted his length into her while Helena's gentle hands guided his lower back.

"That's it. There you go." Helena encouraged.

"Huhhh!" Liam breathed heavily.

Liam grabbed Mirriam's wide ass and began to pump in and out, slowly as she quickly coated it in her glistening white fluid. Her plump ass squished against his pelvis with every thrust.

"Ahhh! Awwwhh!.... mmmmnhh!..... uhh!" She whined as her big hanging tits swayed back and forth while her long pink nipples hardened as if ready to lactate again. Her voice echoed and reverbed throughout the barn.

Fallon bit her lip at the erotic sight, unable to look away.

"Hump her, just like that, you're doing wonderful hun," Helena whispered into his ear as she gently pressed her hand against his rump.

"Ohhhh," he moaned, drawing more eyes towards them.

"Push harder baby, she's about to cum." Helena encouraged.

She greedily took him in, pushing back so he could go deeper.

"Ahhh! Aaaahh," she whimpered, crossing her eyes with her tongue stuck out. It was new, foreign and a fresh sense. The boy was the perfect size. He humped her and showed no signs of stopping. The girls watched in intrigue and slight jealousy, nervously biting and licking their own lips.

"Unnnhh! Ahhahh unnnhhh!" She yelped as his crown swelled against her cervix. Her inhibitions lost control and she began to cum all over him. His eyes widened at the sight of her dripping vulva wrapped tightly around his shaft and her luscious wide booty shook as she rolled her hips onto him.

"Awwhhh that's it, breed me, Liam! Please cum inside of me!"

She planted her feet and pushed forward, luring him to follow her, then shoved herself into him, swallowing his entire shaft and bottoming out onto his pelvis. Her teeth clenched as she forced her tight inner canal over his cock, almost squeezing the cum straight through his tip.

"Unnnhhh!!" Liam yelped as the other girls gasped almost as if coy from how intensely his orgasm affected them. His knees turned inward and began to shake.

"Ooohhhh! Yes, Liam! Unnnhh! Oooohhhhh!" She moaned, pushing that massive curved back into him, smacking against her wet gush that poured onto his pelvic region. He gripped hard, threw his neck back and the sensation sent his voice escaping straight from his lungs.

"UUHHHH!" He roared, spurting hot essence deep inside causing Mirriam's eyes to open wide and gasp loudly.

Helena's finger neurotically traced along her luscious pink lips, watching the boy orgasm as he came inside. The cowgirl's thighs quivered as she shrieked throughout the barn, a sign she welcomed his ejaculation. His cock pulsated inside of her dripping wet pussy and he could see her throbbing on him as pearly white fluids began to drip around the enveloped cock. It pumped like a swelling hose, coating her insides with hot cum before dripping from her. She had been satisfied by their new master.

"Ahh! Hahaha, mmmmnnnhhh Liam!" She squealed as if begging for more.

The bucket caught the milk from her breasts as he gently squeezed them. She moaned beautifully with every touch. He collected a bottle and labeled it before placing it down.

"Mmmmm does Mirriam get a kiss?" She asked.

Liam pulled her chin up to his face. Her weary eyes displayed an expression of complete submission and lust. They kissed deeply, suddenly feeling her tongue slip into his mouth. He widened his eyes in surprise, Mirriam grabbed and pulled his neck closer as they tussled for a bit, then he pulled away with a gentle gasp. She laughed devilishly, prompting another intrigued gasp from the others.

"Ohhh Mirriam's a dirty girl."

"One creampie isn't enough for her."

"Mm-mm, she wanted that tongue too."

"Yeah and she got it from him good."

"Did you like that, Liam?"

"Enjoy that bottle baby. Just try to leave some for your profit." Mirriam winked at him.

Liam finished milking the rest of the girls' gorgeous heavy full tits then got to Helena. Her pink areolae nearly matched her golden skin tone and he gently worked her hardened nipples.

"Oohhh, Liam." She whispered to him, leaning into his ear.

The satisfied reaction encouraged Liam to continue. He filled the bottles when she suggested something to him.

"Try it." She said.

He looked at the bottle of fresh milk.

"No baby, from the source." She said.