The Secret Ranch Pt. 02

Story Info
Liam learns the ways of the ranch.
6.6k words
4.77
14.9k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Hello everyone,

I released The Secret Ranch as a short segment to see how people would receive it. Due to the overwhelming positive reception and surge in popularity, I have decided to continue the next part of it.

This story is arguably one of the funnest and free-flowing works I've written thus far. I want to thank everyone for reading and know that the supportive and encouraging reception I receive plays a significant role in inspiring me to continue writing the stories you enjoy.

With that said, I hope you enjoy the next installment and if this series continues to grow in popularity, many more parts will be released.

***

Hey dad?

Yes, son?

Do I have a mom?

Of course. Everyone has a mom.

How come she doesn't live with us? Why haven't I seen her longer than I can remember?

It's a complicated situation, Liam. One day I'll explain it to you. But know that I am here for you everyday and one day, you will see her again. I promise.

***

Liam shut the door and heard the latch reconnect. He exited the wooden door and turned to see Ginger with outstretched arms.

"He's here!"

"Good morning Liam!"

"Hi, girls!" Liam greeted.

"Hello, hello!" Ginger said cheerfully, embracing Liam as they threw their arms around each other.

They separated with Ginger still close enough for him to see the depth of her eyes. They held hands excitedly.

"Hi, Ginger." He greeted happily.

"You ready for your morning routine, love?" She asked, tenderly brushing through his long locks of blonde hair.

"I'm always ready for it." He confessed, squinting his lovely cheeks as he smiled.

"Well let's get to it shall we?" She benevolently whispered, holding onto his elbow and guiding him onto the grass looking eager as ever. She unbundled his belt and steadily but smoothly slid his pants down his legs. Her tongue licked her lips.

"Mmmm let me taste you." She stipulated.

Ginger then disrobed, revealing her fair curvy shoulders and medium gold tanlined breasts, flamingo pink nipples, natural stomach, then her thick thighs.

"So beautiful, isn't it?" A voice whispered.

"Yes, so beautiful."

She closed her eyes and began to wrap her mauve pink lips around his cock. Slow wet sounds emanated from her mouth as she sucked on his tip. His moans sounded like music to her ears and ensured she kept eye contact with him. Her tongue licked under his glans, feeling him twitch and precum.

Liam looked up the hill to see Cindy and Anya peeking. They covered their mouths in awe and whispered to each other.

"Let's try again, baby." She whispered.

She guided him down onto his back and climbed on top of him, their skin warmed each other upon contact, then she leaned down to kiss him. They kissed passionately as Liam felt Ginger's weight relax onto his chest. Her arm reached between her legs and grabbed him.

"Wow," she whispered excitedly, "you're already good to go!"

As her entrance touched his tip, she watched Liam bite his lower lip. She teased him a bit, rolling her hips to stimulate his twitching crown. She could feel his nails gently graze her back. One erotic giggle from them both and she began to exhale as she lowered onto him.

"Ooohhh," she exhaled through clenched teeth, feeling him work his way inside of her.

"Awwwhh," Liam moaned from the bottom, grabbing her generously massive ass and thrusted up, gently penetrating her.

"Oooohhhhhhh," she whispered again, mouth wide open as she leaned her head onto his. Every slow thrust of his swollen cock stretched her in the best ways, letting her ease onto him but also taking charge.

"Ohhhh! Huhhh!"

He relaxed, then pulled her onto him, thrusting deeper again.

"Ohhhh!!"

Same motion, deeper and wetter stroke this time.

"Awh ohhh!" She squealed, pinching her thighs inward and pushing back into him. He pushed deeper than she expected.

"Aww," Liam grunted, breathing heavily.

"Hmmmm," she cheeky smiled as she bit her lower lip and let him travel deeper, surprising him.

"HUH!" He gasped, grabbing Ginger's back and swelling inside.

When she felt his warm cock expand, she gripped his hair and placed her lips next to his ear.

"I think this one's going to be it." She blissfully whispered.

Liam's eyes rolled back into his head as she kissed and nipped at his ear.

"Ooohhhhh!! Oooo God Liam!" Ginger cried, feeling that cock pump her from underneath.

Liam grabbed her hips and humped her with uncontrollable urge, sinking deeper and deeper inside. Ginger's tight wet walls clamped down on his bare cock as it thrusted deeper and deeper, giving her a head rush with the quick infatuated chemistry they shared. She felt his crown touch her cervix and she accommodated him further by shifting her hips.

"Huhh!" Liam whined as he penetrated deeper, feeling her pussy squeeze his cock as she slammed back into him.

"Oh God Liam I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm..... Unnnhhh!!"

"Ahhh!!"

Both lovers squeezed each other's bodies as their toes curled and came all over and inside of each other. Gush flowed around his shaft as he came inside of her, blasting her womb with his batter.

They made out for many moments, making love to the sounds of nature and the blissful breeze flowing through the grass.

"I can't wait to bear your beautiful calf." Ginger said, mesmerizing him with her deep blue eyes.

"Me either," Liam said, his own blue eyes captivating hers as well.

She laid on top of him, unbothered by her weight and touched each other's bodies. A few minutes later they got up so Liam could tend to the chores.

"Now, Liam," Helena said, catching up to him, "I don't want to pressure you but you've had Ginger four times already. I was just wondering if you could make a fair round towards all of us."

Liam stopped to look into her beautiful blues.

"I'm sorry, Helena, you are right. You know I want to."

"Of course, sweetie I understand," Helena assured, brushing his shiny locks of blonde hair aside, "You are more familiar with Ginger so you feel more comfortable with her. There's nothing wrong with that but I just want you to know that we are here to give and receive nurturing as well. I want to make you feel more at-ease so don't be afraid to open up to us."

"I appreciate you so much, Helena," Liam said, holding her by the hands, "I know my father was more open, I guess I just need to warm up to it."

"Well even your father needed some motivation the first time he saw us."

The girls giggled mischievously at that comment.

"But even so, we understand. Take your time, Liam, but please I implore you to be considerate. We are all needy too." She said with a playful ardent tone.

"Of course, Helena. You are so right." He agreed.

Liam took a gander at all of the lovely faces that looked him on with consideration and warmth.

"I will have special time with every one of you. I promise."

The girls awww'd at him and gave a group hug, inevitably squishing his body with their pillows of breasts. They shared a giggle before tenderly separating.

Liam spent two hours of working on the rooftop with his shirt off as the women conversed and played in the field and some even watched him from the fountain. His skin tanned very well and he decided to take a break. He walked over to grab some water from the fresh stream.

Fallon lay on her stomach, her lips the exact height as his crotch as she kissed Cindy. Their breasts squished on the rock they laid on.

"Hi, Liam." Fallon greeted warmly.

"Hey, Fallon!" He greeted as he walked by.

"Hey hey, hold on. Come here," she gestured with a finger.

She looked up at him and bit her lip as he approached.

"Come closer baby." Her finger curled at him again while her eyes focused on his bulge.

She began to gently run her fingers along the fine imprint in his pants. She felt him twitch and harden as they glided along it.

"Wowww it's huge." Cindy said.

"I know right? Now I can see what Ginger and Mirriam were raving about. Mmmm you know what I want babe. You know what I crave. Just take that big delicious cock and fill my mouth." Fallon said, fishing his cock from his pants.

"Ooohh God its such a huuuge cock. Mmmm," she moaned, stroking it longways and squeezing it in her hand, "You don't mind if I have some of you for today do you?"

"I suppose not." Liam said shyly.

Fallon closed her eyes and gently kissed his flamingo pink tip.

"Your cock makes me so horny, baby. Watching Helena suck you in the barn got me all jealous, is that what you wanted?"

She kissed him again, slowly teasing it pretending to take him in but gently sliding off. She moved to his genitals, gently licking, kissing, and sucking them.

"Love sucking your balls so you can cum more in my mouth, Liam. Give me that big load baby."

She licked his tip before taking him into her warm mouth, suckling at his tip while she looked up at him with begging eyes.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm Liam. Your cock tastes so sweet. I can't get enough of it."

She started getting more aggressive, sliding back and forth on him while her lips smacked along his wet tip. Her tongue curled underneath his crown, feeling it twitch in the most satisfying way. She loved how his knees buckled when she licked him. Those pretty green eyes never looked away from his, her eyebrows raised in want as if begging.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmmmmm, oh yes I can taste you baby. Are you gonna cum honey?"

"Mmm yeah..." Liam struggled to speak, squeezing her shoulders as she sucked him good and long.

Fallon saw Liam's chest rapidly expand as he breathed hard, he blinked in ecstacy completely under her spell. She fondled his genitals, caressing his swelling pouch with her delicate fingers as wetness dripped down his shaft. She felt that bare member swell and twitch in her mouth. She was in love, finally getting to taste the boy and moments away from feeling him drench her mouth with icing. Her hands felt for his rump and squeezed to pull him in.

"Uck, uck, guck, mmm cum in my mouth, Liam. Fill my mouth with your delicious seed."

"Hohh God," he whimpered.

"Mmm, I can feel you in my mouth! Please, Liam, let it go. Let it go."

"Awwwhh!! Mmmmmnhh!" Liam yelped, as his knees pinched inward and felt his pent up seed breach past his tip.

Fallon's eyes rolled back into her head as the rich sweet flavor filled her mouth, invigorating her sexual climax. She came just from the sensation of the boy's orgasm as she greedily swallowed him. She sucked every dripping remain and didn't waste a single drop.

She pulled him in by his buttocks and he yelped further.

Cindy watched in awe and leaned closer in hopes of getting a small taste. She watched that cock pump and throb, biting her lip in instinctual lust while the boy's cheeks clenched tight.

Fallon sucked on him until he softened in her mouth. She released with a loud pop, hearing the girls gasp at his large cock when it flopped back down between his legs. The sweet aftertaste left her wanting more but she was satisfied.

"Can I?" Cindy asked politely.

"Sure you can," Fallon confirmed.

Cindy nervously smiled before lifting Liam's cock up to her lips. She kissed it, then let it slide into her small mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Liam whimpered as he came down from his intense orgasm while Cindy worshiped him from below.

Cindy suddenly let him go and played with it in her hands.

"I'm gonna get this today." She rubbed her finger on his slit.

"Huh!" Liam whined as a surge of sharp sensitivity overtook his lower body.

I'm gonna get you when you least expect it. And you better be ready for me, Liam. Because I'm going to bring double trouble. And I want your biggest-"

Kiss

"Richest."

Smooch

"Load."

Kiss

"In my mouth."

Lick

"Then..." She dragged out as her tongue gently ran along the length of his shaft. It hung down her face as she pressed it against her cheek.

"I want you to fuck me hard and deep so I can cum all over you."

Cindy continued to suck him and stroke his base.

"Then after you've fucked my pussy until I can't take anymore..."

Cindy motioned to her pussy, rubbing her fingers over it in circles.

"I want your baby inside of me."

Fallon bit her lip at the idea. She strutted her plump ass into the air and rubbed her arm seductively as her breasts squished against the rock.

"You like that, baby? You like the idea of us bearing your child? You want to watch our bellies swell with your seed?" Fallon asked with a sexy tone.

"Mmmmm I think he's into it. He just won't admit it."

"I think you're right, Cindy. He won't say he enjoys watching us get pregnant and carry his newborn child but if you look at his face, you know it turns him on to inseminate you raw. To feel his cum coat the inside your pussy, filling your womb with his hot warm seed. His fertility swimming around inside of your belly. And trying again and again to make sure."

"Ohhh God baby you're turning me on too much, I need that baby in my belly."

Liam's bare member began to harden again, however he wasn't quite ready to give her the full experience just yet. He sought to drink more milk, let his body recover, do some more chores, then he would be ready for another session.

"I'm going to complete some more chores, then I'll get to you, okay?" Liam said, caressing Cindy's cute little chin, her dreamy eyes gleaming in the sunlight as if begging.

"You promise?" She whispered, still caressing his hanging flexible dick.

"I promise hun." Liam said.

"Mmmmh, I love it when you call me that." She smiled mischievously.

Liam kissed her and Fallon before setting off onto the list. He took the tractor and mowed the grass. It proved quite therapeutic riding along the wide open field and watching the scenery scroll by. Everytime he looked up, he could see at least two of the women leaning against a tree and observing him as they talked amongst themselves. Sometimes they would playfully run out to the field, attempting to chase after him for a good laugh as their breasts and asses flopped and wobbled.

Liam took another break, now sweating profusely in the hot sun. He walked to the fountain to replenish himself.

"Liam! Liam, baby, come. You look like you need a break." Ginger called, pulling her cardigan aside to reveal her pink nipple.

He approached her, unable to keep his eyes off her beautiful hanging symmetrical breasts. She outstretched her hand to him.

"Let's get your belly full, baby." She gingerly whispered, caressing his stomach with her palm. Just the warm sensation provided him with a relaxing feeling, returning his cravings once again.

Liam laid on top of her as she conversed with Fallon, placing his mouth onto her breast to replenish his energy with her milk. He tasted that lovely rich flavor that graced his tongue.

"So as I was saying, I was teaching her to knit a cardigan and then I was like, 'let me show you, Mirriam' and she started whining and getting frustrated and I said, 'well maybe if you did it the way I showed you to, it would be much easier' and then she started crying. It's just... ugh, so frustrating sometimes. Oohh."

"How's that?" Liam asked, his lips glistening with her rich milk.

"Aww it feels so good baby, thank you," she said benevolently, stroking his hair as her caribbean blues shined at him. He gently nibbled and suckled, pulling her nipple and stretching her tit.

"Aww well you're doing your best. She is the youngest so she has time to learn." Fallon said.

"Thank you, I certainly wish she wasn't so difficult sometimes," she said as Liam released her nipple and she bent down in front of him to allow him to mount her, "but it's nice to hear that I-Ohhh!!"

Liam positioned himself behind her and slipped inside her warm haven. He gently gripped her butt like handles and gave her time to acclimate to him.

"Mnnh! Nice to hear that I'm helping her learn."

"Of course you are, Ginger. You're always so patient and sweet with them."

Ginger listened intently, her face changing along to Liam's thrusts that satisfied her in a therapeutic way as her body gently rocked. Fallon snuck looks at Liam as he gently drove into her, lightly smacking his pelvis against her rippling ass while her breasts swayed along the water.

"Mmmnhh right there hun, yes," Ginger said, looking back at Liam, "Why thank you, Fallon, that's very kind of you. Ooohh difficult or not, it makes me feel unnh much better when it's appreciated. Uhhh! Slower baby, take your time."

"Like this?" Liam tenderly asked, slowing his rhythm into deeper thrusts.

"Ohh yes that's much better. Huhh."

Fallon positioned herself behind the boy and reached around to pull Ginger's thighs towards her, subsequently sandwiching Liam in the middle while pulling his back against her pillowy teardrop shaped breasts but also allowing him to penetrate deeper.

"Mmmmmhh! Mmmm," Liam moaned.

"Go lighter, Fallon, you don't want him to cum too quickly. Ooohhmm."

"Sure. Have you felt any signs lately?"

"Mmmnnhh no signs of pregnancy yet. I think our session this morning got the job done but we'll ssssssee. Ahh the boy may have to try a few more times before we're sure, isn't that right Li-HUH!"

Ginger gasped as he hardened inside, sliding deeper into her pussy until his tip swelled against her cervix. Fallon pulled on her thighs and pushed her chest into Liam's back.

"Mmm!" Liam moaned.

"Wow, that just means more sex for you, huh?" Fallon said.

"Ooohh yes, many more times. Many more much needed breeding sessions but I would like for him to have a go with everyone else too. Isn't that right, hunny?"

"Mhm, we will have our turn too, Fallon, don't worry." Liam assured, prompting a cute smile from her.

"God he's so deep ooohhh. I just love the way he does it for me so passionately. He's honestly the best bull I've ever f-Aahhh!"

"Yeah, you seem to really enjoy him. I'm proud of you babe, Elijah never seemed to give you as much attention as this one."

"Ohh God I do. Helena's been a bit irritable since he hasn't been here but I told her we all deserve a turn too. I can't wait to see what his calf will look like. Maybe like me with some of his lovely face with beautiful red hair like mine. God they'll be so pretty just like me and you. Ohhhh God I wanna have your baby, Liam."

"Don't forget about me, hun," Fallon whispered into his ear, "you have another girl that wants you."

"Mmm," Liam moaned with his eyes closed as Fallon's hand gently caressed his neck.

"Once you're done breeding Ginger, I'd like to get a taste of that thick bull cock you have there."

"Mmm."

"You like that, babe? You want me to suck on your pretty cock?"

"Uh huh!" He whimpered louder than he intended to.

"Mmm I do too. You think you'll want to inseminate me after baby?"

"Yes."

"You will? You promise after I suck that big fat bull cock that you'll fuck me and blast a large creamy load into my womb until I get pregnant?"

"Mmhmm!"

"Oh my God! Liam! You're growing, unnhh!!" Ginger yelped.

"Tell me. Tell me you'll fuck me and blast a big bull load deep inside my pussy so I can bear your calf." She dirty talked.

"I will," Liam said under his deep breaths.

"You'll what, baby?"

"Mm I'll cum inside of you and give you a baby."

The words affected Fallon like an electric shock and she reacted accordingly, widened eyes with bumping skin.

"You'll what?" Fallon said, bringing her fingers between her legs.

"I'll cum inside you and give you a baby." He stuttered underneath his orgasmic moans that attempted to escape him.

"Glad I heard that right. Now give Ginger hers first."

A few breaths later, Ginger contracted and Liam erupted, drawing deep moans from her as she slumped onto the blanket. Fallon released him so he could continue plowing through his orgasm. Her nipples hardened at the erotic sight, watching Ginger bite her lip in satisfaction as he humped her.

12