The Secret Ranch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh God, huhh," Ginger moaned as she rested with her breasts squishing on the water

Fallon turned Liam towards her by the cheek and kissed him passionately.

"Don't forget about me, hunny." She said.

"I wont," Liam assured endearingly.

Liam kissed Ginger then Fallon and traveled down to the springs to wash off. He spent a few hours cleaning the barn, cleaning the fountain filter and cutting more of the grass. When he finished, he walked to the top of the hill to admire the field lines he created. A skill he picked up from doing it many times back at the house.

He took in a deep breath of fresh spring air and sighed.

"Life sure is great." He said to himself, a saying he heard his father say multiple times.

"Got ya!" A voice shouted as someone grabbed him from behind.

Liam fell gently onto the grass and turned to see Cindy joyfully laughing with Anya following behind. Their straight dirty blonde hair flew through the air as they tussled and he felt their fingers descend upon his belly.

"Hahaha I'm ticklish there!!" He said playfully as they rolled down the slope. The girls tumbled after him to grab ahold of his body, giggling away as he screamed in ticklish laughter.

"You're not going anywhere, you're ours now." Cindy said.

"Yeah, you're ours." Anya said.

Liam tickled Cindy's arms, causing her to jolt while her symmetrical teardrop shaped breasts wobbled side-to-side, rolling around in their bikini top. The boy stared uncontrollably, unaware that the twins very obviously saw him.

They tossed and rolled on top of each other with the girls attempting to hop on top of him. Their hands wandered everywhere, feeling nothing but smooth skin, legs, thighs, arms, bellies and chests. They laughed and screamed joyfully as their voices echoed throughout the open field.

Cindy decided to let Liam roll on top and she placed her legs around his waist. Naturally he slipped between them and she felt something slide along her groove at the perfect angle to catch her attention.

She reached around and grabbed Liam's hair and upper back. She carefully placed her mouth up to his ear.

"Aww ohhh..." She whispered, letting her lips rub against his ear. The smooth warm sensation sent thousands of electrical signals branching down his body, starting from his upper neck down to his chest and even his thighs. Anya saw his legs relax and her eyes quickly widened in intrigue.

"Mmm," Cindy moaned again, pulling him into her as he slid along her groove once again, gliding along her clit on the way up.

Liam's icy blue eyes dilated and he froze. Anya felt it and began to push him against Cindy on the bottom, allowing him to gently rock against her body.

"Put him on his back." Anya said.

A burst of animalistic sex drive overtook Cindy's body and she flipped the boy over on his back. Their hands were upon him, trying to reach up his shirt and down his waistband.

"Let me wrap my lips around that biiiig bull cock and suck on it. That'll get you ready to stretch me out, baby."

Cindy slipped her hand down his pants, felt his mouth open as he took a deep breath and arched his back, then she slipped her tongue in. Her smooth palm fondled his cock as she wrapped his tongue up with her own. The bulge in his pants slid up and down.

"Ahh," Liam moaned. The twins loved it. His voice only turned them on more.

"Mmm can't wait to try this for the first time," Anya said.

"You like that?" Cindy asked.

"Mmm you like it don't you?"

Anya slyly positioned his hand underneath her belly and between her legs. His fingers slid between her wet groove and she cooed when she felt them curl under, gripping onto his hand and wrist.

Cindy moved to kiss his neck, sending him into a sexual trance that blurred his vision. Anya took her place, kissing his soft lips and opened her legs for easier access. She moaned into his mouth when his fingers thrusted inside her wet entrance. She naturally gripped his cock, stroking him, pushing her hips into his fingers in hopes he would travel deeper, kissing him and carefully biting his lip.

"Give us that big bull dick." Cindy whispered into his ear, both girls' hands stroking him longways.

"I want the big bull cock." Anya said.

"You wanna suck that big bull cock with me?"

"Mmmm yeah I want to feel it down my throat."

"If you can fit it."

"I'll definitely find a way."

"Hehe oooooh."

The girls looked at him, cheeks pressed together as they gave him the most devious look of lust and desire. They eye fucked him for a few more moments before stripping their remaining clothing and kissing his stomach. Their teardrop shaped breasts with round pink taut nipples swayed erotically.

The girls peeled his pants, very steadily, then watched in awe as Liam's cock flung up towards them, hitting Anya's cheek.

"Ooohh!" She gasped in intrigue as Cindy laughed.

One more devious look from their blue eyes and Anya placed her lips over his towering cock. She wetted his crown instantly and her eyes rolled back into her head. She began to suck him like a cock hungry slut, bobbing her neck into him as far as she could take it.

"Oh God, huuhh," Liam moaned.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed, grabbing that massive dick that dwarfed her little hand. Cindy watched her explore the intimidating member.

Pop

"Aahh!" Anya squealed as she retracted from the feeling of his swollen crown pushing into her throat. Spit trailed from the glistening head to her lips and she continued, making out with it while moaning as her tongue passed over the frenum.

"Ohhhhh," Liam moaned as he lay on the grass.

"Mmmm you're really enjoying that aren't you?" Cindy said seductively.

Anya could barely acknowledge her. She was much too focused on making love to the bull cock that she hoped would be making her scream in a few moments. Cindy began to rub Liam's swollen hanging genitals in her hand and Anya tasted sweet precum from his slit.

"Let me have a turn," Cindy said.

Anya handed him off to her sister who gripped his shaft with both hands and placed her pink lips over the tip without breaking eye contact. She slid down far, letting him sink deep into her throat, prompting his legs to jolt.

"Ohhh God!" He whimpered as she descended on him over and over, glazing his pretty cock with her mouth, her cheeks dimpled inward.

"Oohhhmm!"

Pop

"Ahh it's so big!"

Shhlup

"Mmm I don't know how I'm going to fit this inside me."

Shlurrp

"Ahh."

Cindy sucked him deep, moaning from every motion. Anya watched the boy's dominant cock harden with her sister's lips tightly wrapped around it. She decided to lick his hanging genitals.

"Mmm."

Shhllup

"Ahh I want this boy to give us a full load." Anya said.

"Mmmm."

Pop

Cindy gasped for air as Anya took over, looking into Liam's pretty blues as her cheeks dimpled inward. She handled the big shaft expertly and the control shifted to hee.

"Awwhh my God, Anya." Liam whimpered.

"Mmm did you hear that?"

"Mmm say it again."

"Anya," he said again.

The girls began passing his bulging cock back and forth, slurping and sucking unordered by their wetness. They looked at each other with competitive eyes as they bobbed and rolled their necks over it. Spit dripped down his shaft while they sucked obsessively.

"My turn! Don't hog it." Anya said.

"Careful, he's not a toy baby."

"I'm definitely using him like a toy though."

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm," Cindy breathed deeply with her eyes closed as she savored the boy and his taste.

"Ohhh you like that big bull's cock don't you?" Anya teased.

"Mmmmm!" Cindy confirmed, jerking the masted cock as her lips continued to make wet sloppy sounds.

"Milk that boy, Cindy. Milk him but remember to share." Anya said, holding her sister's hair behind her back.

Liam couldn't hold it. Cindy's throat clamped around his shaft, causing dirty wet and sloppy sounds and drove the built up essence up towards the tip. It swelled and his slit stung a bit attempting to release into her cramped mouth.

"OHHHHH GOD! Mmmmm!" The boy cried, convulsing as the twins held him down.

The whites of Cindy's eyes displayed as Liam's tasty rich essence flowed down her throat. Pearly white drops fell from her mouth and Anya caught them with her tongue. They moaned in ecstacy, feeding off the boy's orgasm as they licked, pulled and sucked at his bare cock.

"Hoh my God! Ohhh!" He cried.

Two tongues swirled, licked and polished his erupting mauve pink tip, trailing white streaks along with their lips. They ensured not a drop was missed and even touched tongues unbothered. In fact, they started kissing and sharing him back and forth in lustful passion. Liam watched as their mouths were completely glazed with his essence.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm!" They moaned, sharing his cum together as it strung and dripped from their mouths. It was a messy sight that turned him on even when spent. His mind was blown. Never would he ever imagined this happening to him.

The twins continued to kiss, unable to continue stroking his flexible cock. Both girls sucked and slopped on his monstrous cock obsessively, a truly slutty sight in all the right ways. They loved every inch of him and couldn't satiate themselves just sucking on him.

"Mmmm, more." Cindy begged as her hands wandered all over his sweaty body, still in a deep sexual trance. She humped his leg, trailing her essence on his thigh.

"More," Anya begged, "more. More."

The twins were insatiable. They continued to grope his body determined to have him. Their eyes never looked away from his cock, eager to be bred by their new bull.

"Keep sucking and kissing him. He'll be ready to go in a few minutes."

"Wow, just look at him."

"I know, he's deep in a sexual trance. Keep going so he doesn't wake up from it."

"Mm!" Cindy whimpered, feeling his cock tease her throbbing entrance. She was nervous as usual to take him in, knowing his cock was as big as his father's, if not bigger. She breathed heavily and whined as his tip flicked her clit.

She reached behind to grab his growing cock and pushed it against her lips, easing onto it. She used the crown to tease her entrance.

"Oohhhh! Awwwhhh! Mmmmm!" She moaned, circling her pussy around him.

Anya watched as her pink lips stretched over that long thick cream colored cock, enveloping it slowly as she descended.

"Mmm! Ahh!" She cried out, feeling a slight panic that he would slip in too fast.

Her pussy trembled as she slowly sheathed him. She started to ride but he bumped his hips up to meet her halfway.

"Ahh!!" She yelped, feeling a slight sting as he entered deeper than expected.

"You okay, Cindy?"

"Ohhh yes, just be gentle."

"He's not gonna be gentle like this forever. He's becoming a bull. Better get used to him now before he gets bigger. He's not going to take it easy on you the next time."

"Ohhh! God he's fucking me so deep! Oooohh!"

Cindy couldn't even make it more than halfway down. She stopped short, shivering as he plunged deep inside. That large cock looked so erotic pumping in and out of her tight body.

"You wanted the bull sis, you get the bull. Now take the bull. Take him and let him dominate you."

Anya knelt down to kiss the boy's genital pouch, slapping against Cindy's luscious ass. She licked his balls and sucked on them, feeling then tighten in her mouth.

"Ahhhh," he moaned

"Ohhhh God I'm cumming!! Unnhh.... Oooohhh!!.... ahhhhh!!"

Cindy's body convulsed and her legs quaked as she completely covered the boy in her gush. White fluids poured down his glazed shaft and dripped down his inner thighs.

"OOHHHHHHF.... MMMMMNNNHHH!!" She screamed, breathing heavily as she lay helpless on top of the massive cock that impaled her.

Anya looked on in jealousy, afraid he would finish inside without giving her a turn. Once his cock began to bury deep inside and Cindy screamed with every entry, Anya decided to take hers.

"Let me have a turn, Cindy."

"Awh God I don't wanna get off." Cindy moaned.

"I know. Let me have a turn with him."

Cindy gently crawled off in disappointment while Anya got on top and reversed him to lay on the bottom. The boy knew exactly what to do and grabbed her before sinking his cock deep inside.

"Oooh Liam, stretch my pussy! Stuff me, unnh!! Uhh!... oohh!" She squealed, feeling that bull cock invade her by pleasurable force. He slammed that dominant cock deep inside, leaving her delirious as he stretched her in all the ways she loved.

Cindy watched in intrigue. The boy was dominating her, absolutely taking control and she showed it on her face, straining and smiling in pleasure as that large cock sunk deep into her pussy, bending as he bottomed out inside her, his balls madly slapping against her bubbly ass. She could hear Anya whining and gasping underneath the clapping sounds.

"Huhh!.... auhh!!... ahh!!! Oooohhhhh!!" She stuttered as Liam took her breath away with every deep stroke, bottoming out before she could swallow his full length.

"You like that bull fucking you like that?" Cindy whispered to her sister.

"Yes!!" She squealed louder than she intended.

"You want him to breed you don't you?"

"Mmhmm! Ahh... uhhh!"

"You want to bear that boy's child, don't you?"

"Yes I want his baby! Liam, cum inside me I want your baby ahhh."

"Not until I'm done," Liam said, taking charge for once and letting his leader role come out, "earn it from me."

"Ohhh! God!! Unnh!! You're stretching me so good, unnnhh!!! God he's huh, huh, huh so big!!"

"Breed me! Give me your baby! Uggghhh Liam, I'm begging you! I'm begging you please cum inside me!"

"Why should I give it to you? Maybe your sister wants it more."

"Because I want it so fucking bad I'll do anything for it! I'll get on my belly and wet it with my mouth! I'll suck it and give up this fuckin pussy for you everyday and let you cum inside of me OHHH Give me your baby, Liam please!! I'll suck that big bull cock and let you put it in Cindy next oooohhhh please!!

"Ohh God, I think I'm cumming!" Liam said in surprise, breaking his dominant persona.

"Yes! Yes!! Mmmnhh put it in me! I WANT YOUR BABY UNNHHH!!"

"OHHH! GOD!" Liam yelped.

Anya felt that cock expand, then a piping hot essence filled her belly, causing her back to arch and her eyes to cross in ecstacy.

"Awwwwwhhh yess... awwwwhh Liam hmmhmmhmmmmmm, I think that did it. Ahhh I can feel it in my womb right now. Hahaha mmmmnnhhh yess get it all in me. Mmmmnnhh that's a good bull."

Cindy watched that dominant veiny pole pulse and throb while it pumped her sister full of Liam's precious seed. A small white flow ran down her pink pussy, twitching and clamping onto him for dear life. Anya and Liam moaned and breathed heavily from the orgasm.

Liam softened, then gradually he left her warm haven, bringing a white flow with it. Cindy didn't know what came over her. She brought her tongue to the flowing stream and licked Liam's cum, tasting his rich flavor as Anya winced and twitched.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmmm!" She moaned as Cindy cleaned her up.

Cindy swallowed some, then took a scoop with her finger and inserted it into her own pussy lips, ensuring she took any leftovers. She then sucked Liam's flexible cock to finish him off, his moans like therapeutic music to them.

After they had finished, Cindy, Liam and Anya kissed passionately, caressing his sweaty body as they lay on the soft grass. Their palms rested on his chiseled stomach, drawing intrigued eyes from anyone nearby.

"Oh my God, that was crazy." Liam said.

The girls giggled and kissed his body again, looking to get more smooches from their bull. They laid together for a while before Liam eventually had to complete the rest of the list.

The day grew dim and the sun faded beyond the horizon, painting a reddish orange across the sky. Soon it turned dark blue and the girls got ready for bed. Liam ensured their sleeping beds were tidy and soft for them. He was advised not to go in with all the girls there for they would surely not be able to let him leave without their urges getting the best of them.

The girls gathered in with the exception of Helena who approached him quietly.

"Hey honey," Helena said pleasantly, holding his hands as she kissed him.

"Hi, Helena," Liam kissed her back and smiled.

"It's Friday."

"Yes it is," he beamed gleefully.

"You remember what we talked about, baby?" Helena asked, ruffling through his golden blonde locks.

Liam stared at her large symmetrically perfect breasts as she stuck her chest out to him. The smallest motion made them sway like hanging fruits in the wind. Helena watched his blue eyes study them as his tongue passed over his lips. She knew he was craving that rich milky taste and couldn't get enough of it. That same milk he definitely drank growing up and grew accustomed to.

Just a few more inches of strutting them out to give him a perfect show, she peeled her bra aside, revealing her hard peach colored nipples. Liam placed them between his fingers and pinched, letting pearly white milk run down. Helena gently took his hand and raised his finger up to his lips. She watched him taste her milk and his expression displayed savory satisfaction.

Helena leaned in, letting her chest push against his and whispered into his ear.

"Take me back to the house, baby boy. And you can have them allllll to yourself. I'll show you that position you'll never forget."

Liam huffed in sexual excitement.

"You like it when I call you that, baby boy?"

"Yes," he admitted.

Liam's eyes squinted cutely as he beamed in excitement. Helena led him hand-in-hand towards the door and they exited together. Her eyes wandered, getting a good view of the outside she had seldom seen. As she approached the house, her heart began to flutter from the thought of putting Liam in her favorite position on the couch.

12