All Comments on 'The Secret Sandy'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59over 8 years ago
Well written. I liked it

Nice to see a guy can have a good relationship with other member's of his ex's family. It's probably pointless to ask why they never followed up. The reality of it is, Sandy probably had this pent up desire for you, and this was the release. She was married, and planned on remaining so. Sometimes these things just are what they are, a one shot deal, accept it for that, and let it rest.

Some joker-probably anonymous, they seem to be the most vocal-will come along and say it's crap, this never happened. I can see it. My feeling is that a lot of these stories have some basis in truth, and some may be actually true. This is entirely believable. I'm about your age, and one thing I have learned in that time is the real events are sometimes more outlandish than anything you could make up.

brookesbrookesover 8 years ago
Good Read...shame they only met the once

I really liked this story. I also thought it sounded as though based on truth and this made it all the more effective in pumping blood to a certain part that needed taken care of!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
You hit all the buttons

What a great story! Definitely 5 stars. I'm going to be meeting my lover soon, so I'm sending her the link to your story. We will be doing everything the two of you did from the toe sucking to the snatch eating to the fucking with fingers up the ass to the cock sucking to the anal fuck, etc. Thanks!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
You've done it again

What can I say other than , well done, another 5 star story..

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
A very hot story!

It has everything to keep it hot from beginning to end...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
What was there was platinum but ....

It was a bit too straightforward for my taste. I would have liked to have known narrator struggling to tamp down attraction to MIL , maybe some sanctioned flirting b4 marriage went south . But the MAIN carnal core of story was en fuego. Fine read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Got me 2 cum shots!!!! Thanks for writing very hot fucking story. Awesome!!! đź‘Ť

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One fling and done

That is for 5he best. She went back to her life and you had your first time again. People like things and want more but the one time is never going to the same the next time.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 5 years ago
Well Done!

really like your pacing and story elements. i'm new to this genre, but you make a very compelling case to explore more. please keep adding more.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Great Storyline****

Very entertaining read very sexy. Thanks for sharing.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

What a really nice story, full of good fun characters and sex

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nicely written, almost novelette quality work, you can see and understand sex from both the male and females perspective. You have a great gift, don't ever let that go.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice story. I love mature women who know what they want. I can’t believe you never saw sandy again. We need a part 2. Maybe you run into her at the market and sparks rekindle!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous