The Secretary

Story Info
Fictional account of mature love.
5.9k words
4.5
30.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers

I had worked for the same small firm for years, and the help had come and gone. Now it was just the owner, myself, and one secretary. She had come to work 15 years ago after the lady she replaced had decided to leave. 4 years younger than I, at first I paid her no attention, other than required for the job. I was happily married, as was she. In some ways she was attractive, her hair was lustrous and full, and she had a happy personality. In her youth, she probably had been striking. But childbirth and time had stretched her skin and added pounds, as it so often does.

She was around 5-6, and had shoulder length black hair, parted down the middle. As I said, it fell onto her shoulders in a wavy mass. Her face was round, with a small mouth and a little upturned nose. Her eyes were dark and shiny, and she wore glasses. Her body was a collection of curves and rolls. She was not obese, by any means, with small feet, trim ankles, and slender calves. Her hands were small, with unpainted nails. From her knees up, her thighs became thicker as they went up. Her ass was wide, with prominent love handles on each hip. There was also a noticeable roll on her back, under each arm. In front, her breasts were wide, pendulous, and flat. Her tops often were low cut, showing a nice amount of cleavage, and when she bent over, giving a wonderful view of her breasts as they hung from her chest. No idea what her cup size was, except they were very large.

Below her breasts was a roll around her middle, which was more noticeable when she was sitting, and flattened out when she was standing. The waistband of her slacks was just below this roll, and below that was a large roll that bulged the front of her slacks. When seated, she would always sit with her legs apart, and this roll would droop between them. She usually wore tops that were loose fitting and not tucked in. In all, her clothes were more plain than fashionable.

I'm 5-9, and fairly trim in build. The muscle tone is no longer there, but I'm active and in good health. I have a 5.5" cock that still gets hard, and stays hard. As I've grown older, it takes longer to cum, but that isn't a bad thing. In my youth, I was always attracted to the so-called trophy girls, never giving the plain or the fat girls a second look. But now in my late 50's, I have come to appreciate the bodies that mature women have. Truly obese bodies still turn me off, but I am attracted to a set of large breasts hanging down on a round belly. And, after working with her every day, I came to appreciate the charms of our secretary. She spoke often of her family, although I wondered how happy she was. Her husband was a jerk, spending money on junk when there were bills to be paid, was never on time, and never did anything for her birthday or their anniversary. But there was no question of her devotion and loyalty, even if her spouse did not deserve it.

It started with her breasts. I've mentioned she often wore low cut tops. Every day, she would come to work, and lean over to turn on the desktop PC. From my room, I could see her bending over, her breasts falling forward until they were hanging straight down, barely held up by the cups of her bra. When seated, her breasts would flatten out and lay on the roll below them, with a clear view of her cleavage. Once in a while, her nipples would protrude through the fabric. They were large, thumb sized at least, and pointed inwards. Each day I looked forward to seeing her, wondering which top she would have one. A couple showed an amazing amount of pale flesh, and on those days I made several trip to her desk to take in the sight.

She must have had stiff or painful knees, because she never squatted, always bending forward at the hips to reach the bottom drawers of the files, or to pick up a paper. When she did so, the material of her slacks stretched across her ass, showing the outline of her panties. I would be at the front desk, and she would bend over next to me. Turning my head, I would be confronted with the expanse of her ass. As time passed and I found her more and more attractive, it became a challenge to only look, and not reach out and lay my hand on the large mounds of her ass straining against the fabric.

So it went for several years, gazing at her and fantasizing about her. But we were both married, and it never went farther than that. Then, two years ago, I lost my wife to a terrible disease. Our secretary was very supportive, willing to listen as I poured out my heartbreak, and once giving me a welcome hug on a particularly bad day. It was intoxicating, even in my sad state. Her lush body was soft and inviting as she held me, and I returned the embrace, my nose in her hair on her shoulder. She smelled of bath soap, and clean laundry, no perfume, and it was lovely. We held the embrace for a few seconds, then she patted me on the back and stepped away. Her face seemed a bit flushed.

Over the next two years, we became friends. After the owner would leave for the day, we would chat, talking about our families, customers, etc. This was when I became more aware of how poorly her husband treated her in so many ways. In addition being habitually late, to forgetting anniversaries and birthdays, to being sloppy and leaving a mess for her, he would often lose his temper over trivial things. He never cooked, but would complain about the meals she fixed for him. I could see she wanted affection, but he would never give it to her. In fact, she said he had made fun of her in front of his friends, making crude comments about her weight. They did not sleep in the same bed for various reasons, and she often had to sleep on the couch or in a recliner. But, she continued to cook and clean, and look after his every need. Her kids were more of the same, always making demands but never thanking their mother. She was a truly kind and caring lady. I made it a point to treat her with respect, and compliment her on what a good person she was, taking care of her family as she did, and how hard she worked at the office. She responded in kind, and our friendship grew.

I became more and more attracted to her, longing to hold her again, but his time not letting her go. I wanted to kiss her, and run my hand up under her top, feeling the warm white skin underneath. When she bent over, I wanted to walk up behind her, grab her hips, and grind my crotch against her plump ass. Most of all, I wanted to make love to her, letting know she was desirable, and giving her the pleasure I suspected she was not currently getting. Each day I hoped for a signal that she would welcome an advance. A couple of times, as I passed near her, I put a hand on her shoulder and said "Coming through." Each time, no response. So, I made love to her in my mind, while gradually losing hope.

Each summer, her husband would take off on a fishing trip to another state, leaving her on her own for several days. In the past, I had jokingly told her it was her vacation too, and she would laugh and agree. This year, when he left, I made the wisecrack about her vacation starting, and asked if she had any big plans, such as going to a spa? She just laughed, and said the first day or two she'd give the house a good cleaning. The following Monday, it was just the two of us at work, the owner having left on a business trip. She was very downcast and quiet, and made no attempt to chat or ask about my weekend. I let it go until late in the day, when the office was quiet and few clients came in.

I walked over to the desk next to hers, and sat down, noticing her eyes were red and puffy. "You look like you're having a bad day." I told her. She looked up, shrugged, and gave me a weak smile.

"Yeah, you could say that." She replied with a sigh.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Not really, but it will get out anyway. He called last night, said he's really having fun this year, so he's going to use up his accumulated vacation days, and stay longer. That was bad enough. Then I heard from the wife of one of his friends, that he has a woman down there, and he's been spending nights with her. Apparently, this has been going on for years." She put her hands in her face, and began to sob quietly.

I sat back, stunned. Without thinking, I stood up and went to her side, and put a hand gently on her shoulder. I didn't know what else to do. "I'm sorry." I said. "You don't deserve that, and he doesn't deserve you. You do everything for him, and he kicks you in the face like this." I was getting angry, very angry. I had never seen her cry before. My friend was hurting, and all I wanted to do was punch her husband in the mouth. She stopped sobbing, and lifted her head. I removed my hand, and fetched a box of Kleenex for her, watching as she wiped her eyes, then blew her nose.

"Thanks." she said in a cracked voice. "At least you care."

I sat down again, and slid my chair next to hers. Placing a hand on her shoulder again, I told her that I did care, that she had been there for me, and I wanted to do the same for her. That brought a tiny smile to her face.

"Yeah, I guess I did do that, didn't I?" she replied.

'You did, and it meant a lot to me. You're a very kind lady, with a big heart. But now you're the one who needs a shoulder. I'd like to be that guy." I said. I truly wanted to help her. My mind was racing, and glancing at the clock, I had an idea.

"How does pizza sound?" I asked.

"What? Oh, I don't know, why do you ask?" she responded in a low voice. The depression was hitting her again.

"It's supposed to stay warm until well after sundown. After you close up, why don't you come to my place? I'll order a couple of pizzas, and I've got plenty of cold beer. We can eat out on my deck, and relax. You won't have to fix anything, and you won't have to sit at home, alone." I had my fingers crossed, hoping she'd say yes.

"I don't know. I'd be terrible company. I'll be fine, I should just go home." she replied.

"Hey, when was the last time someone offered to fix a meal for you? And offer you a beer to boot?" I said, trying to lighten the mood.

She smiled at that, a real smile, and shook her head. Her thick black hair was fell forward over her face, and she brushed it away. Looking at me, she said, "You really want me to come over?"

My hand was still on her shoulder. I gave her a gentle pat, and sat back in my chair. "Yes, I do. We don't have to talk about anything. Just eat, and sit in the glider and watch the birds in the back yard. You can even go barefoot, I have rug I can roll out." I knew she sometimes kicked her shoes off at work, when no one was around but her and I.

Now she laughed. "You noticed I do that?" I nodded. "That's funny." she said. "Yeah, okay, I'll come over. What time?"

"Right after you close. You don't have to change, if you don't feel like it." I answered. She said okay, and that was that.

Later, I was home, getting out some plates and beer glasses, and thinking I should call and order the pizza, when my phone buzzed. Her name was on the display. Oh crap, I thought, she's backing out. I thumbed the button, and said hello.

"Hi, it's me." I heard her say, her voice sounding much better. "Have you ordered the pizza yet?"

"No, but I was going to soon." I replied.

"Wait a few minutes, okay? I want to go home, and shower and change before I come over."

"Okay, no problem. How long will you be?" I asked

"30 minutes at most, I'm locking up now."

"Sounds good, take your time. I'll keep it warm for you."

"Thanks. Bye." she said, and hung up. I got a few more things ready, and ordered the pizzas. When the time came, I drove the short distance to the store, paid for them, and brought them home. Changing into a cutoff and gym shorts, I poured myself a beer and sat down to wait. Right on time, the doorbell rang. Jumping up, I hustled to the door and opened it for her. I was surprised, and pleased, at her attire. She had dressed very casual, wearing flip-flops, a pair of plaid cotton sleeping pants, and a loose white t-shirt. The material was thin, and I could easily make out her bra. Even better, her nipples were poking through, and I had to make an effort not to stare. Her hair was still damp from the shower. I thought she was beautiful.

"You look ready to get comfortable and relax." I said, opening the door wide and letting her in. "Let me pour a beer for you." She stood and watched as I poured a craft beer for her.

"What is it?" she asked, looking at the glass in curiosity.

"It's made by a micro brewery, a wheat beer." I replied, handing the glass to her. She took a drink, and her eyes opened in surprise.

"Oh, that is really good!" she said, taking another drink. I carried the pizza to the deck, and we tore into it. We had a great conversation over the meal, swapping stories, and laughing. It was good to see her out of her funk. We each had a couple of beers with the meal, and after I had put the pizza away, I poured two more, and pulled out the glider. It was basically a rocking chair for two people. Putting our feet up, we relaxed and gently rocked. It was a beautiful evening, but I soon became distracted by the feel of her shoulder against mine. The alcohol dulled my inhibition just enough, that I didn't overthink it, I just lifted my arm, and put it around her shoulders. She turned and looked at me, a questioning look on her face, but didn't say anything or pull away.

"I knew you'd like it back here." I said, smiling at her.

"It's so nice and quiet." she replied. "Do you ever fall asleep back here?"

"No, but a person could." I responded. She twisted a bit, bringing her body tighter against me. I pulled her closer, and she leaned her head on my shoulder. She smelled of shampoo and bath soap, clean and fresh. She felt so soft snuggled against me. I was also started to get a bit excited, I had wanted to hold her for so long, and here we were. What if I kissed her, I wondered. I turned my head, put my nose against her hair, and inhaled.

"Mmm, your hair smells so good." I murmured.

"Aw, thank you." she replied. "I always did think you were nicest smelling man. I love it when you stand next to me to look at my screen." As she spoke, she lifted her head to look at me again. I hesitated a second, brought my face to hers, and kissed her. At first, she gave no response, but as I held the kiss she relaxed, and kissed me back. After several soft kisses, I slipped my tongue against her lips. She didn't hesitate, opening her mouth, and pushing her tongue against mine. Now our making out took on more urgency, our tongues swirling and probing. She turned to face me, and put her free hand on the back of my head, pulling me to her and kissing me harder. I responded by placing my hand on her hip, and sliding it up her side.

Just below her armpit, my hand felt the band of her bra under the thin shirt. I didn't want to break the spell, but the big soft breast was so near, and the urge to fondle it won out. Slowly, I moved my hand inward until it was on the mound of flesh, cupped it, and gently squeezed. She started, and pulled her head away.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." she said in a low voice, looking at me. I noticed she was still firmly against me, and still held the back of my head.

"I'll stop if you say so." I replied. I didn't want to, but I wasn't going to force her either. "When was the last time you've been held like this?" I asked.

"A long time." she said in a wistful voice.

"I just want to make you happy, make you feel good." I whispered, kissing her on the nose.

"I am happy, and it does feel good. Too good." She said with a small laugh. "I just don't know if I'm ready for this."

"I know I'm ready. I've wanted to hold you and kiss you for a long time." I said.

"Even though I'm fat?" she asked.

"You're a very attractive lady." I answered. "And, there are guys who appreciate a woman with a mature body, with real curves. If I wasn't attracted to you, I wouldn't be holding you close like this. If you tell me to stop, I will, because I care for you and respect you. I also find you very desirable. I want to give you the affection, and the pleasure, that you deserve." There, it was out in the open. I held my breath, hoping I hadn't pushed too hard.

She looked at me, thinking about what I had said. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead, bringing a smile to her face. "You are a real good kisser, and you're making it hard to say no." she said.

"Then say yes." I replied, kissing her full on her lips. She kissed me back, with hunger. She was starved for affection and intimacy, but she was also married, and this went against her upbringing. I could feel she was conflicted. I wanted her desperately, but I also wanted her to feel good about herself tomorrow. I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"I want you so bad." I said. "I want to make love to you, show you how desirable you are. But I don't want you to wake up tomorrow, and hate me. I couldn't handle that. So if we are going to stop, we need to stop now. Otherwise I won't be able to keep my hands still. I don't want to stop, but I'll do whatever you want."

She kissed me lightly and the lips, and looked at me. "I don't want to stop either. But I'm married, I just don't know." she said, lowering her eyes. I could tell she was thinking, and held her, letting it play out in her mind. She looked back up at me. "If I let you, will you stop if I say stop?"

"Of course. Even though I want you, I also respect you. If you say stop, then that's it." I replied. With that, I kissed her again. She responded with renewed passion, and we made out for several minutes, letting the hunger build. This time, when I slipped my hand to her breast, she sighed, but made no move to stop me. Through the material, I gently kneaded the soft flesh, and rubbed my thumb across the stiff nipple. This brought a small moan from her lips. I dropped my hand to her hip, and found the hem of the shirt. Slipping my hand underneath, I found her warm skin, and spent a moment running my hand up and down her side, and onto the expanse of her belly. The shirt was loose, and did little to get in my way. I moved my hand up and onto her breasts, and getting no resistance, I found the edge of the bra cup. The bra was elastic, like a sports bra, with no wires or stiff fabric, so it allowed her breasts to sag, and left most of them uncovered. I easily slipped my hand inside the cup, and found her nipple. It was as large as I had thought, the size of a grape, and hard against my palm. I squeezed, the warm, soft mound filling my hand, and gently worked it in a circular motion, pushing and squeezing at the same time.

"Oooooh!" she sighed. I opened my eyes, and looked at her. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth open, her breath shallow and ragged. I continued my erotic massage, rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger, eliciting a gasp.

Her free hand was still clasped behind my head. I removed my hand from her breast and from under her shirt, and brought it to hers. Taking her hand, I gently pulled it away from my head. She opened her eyes, and looked at me quizzically. Smiling at her, I guided her hand to the bulge in my gym shorts. As soon as she touched it, she grinned at me, and began to tug on it and stroke it. "You're excited too, huh?" she said, her eyes sparkling at me. Her touch was like a jolt of electricity.

"Yes ma'am, I was excited when you walked in the door." I managed to reply. She gave a little laugh, and kissed me again. I let her fondle me for a minute, and made her stop. She was going to get me off, and I didn't want to cum in my shorts. I had other plans for it. She just kept grinning at me, and out her hand on my shoulder. Now it was my turn again. I slid my hand down her belly again, but this time found the waistband of her pants, and slipped my hand underneath. Her panties were next, and I kept going under those, down over the roll of flesh, and to the warm and wet area between her legs. She was very wet, and as I cupped my hand over her outer lips, she flinched and made a whimpering sound. But she continued to kiss me, feeding me her tongue, so I massaged her mound, and kissed her back. Now she was the one squirming while a hand teased and fondled her most sensitive area. I wondered how long it been for her, when was the last time she had been held, kissed, and caressed?

bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers
12