All Comments on 'The Secretary'

by bdavidson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
unknownmuseunknownmuseabout 5 years ago
Friends mom

While in school a friends mom intrigued me for all the same reasons that this was woman is intriguing. I once had an erotic chat with her while she relaxed seductively on a couch in her crisp white robe sipping a glass of wine. Her breasts were huge and matronly as was her ass. I wanted her so. I suspect she felt the same way. She was hungry for attention and flattery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

While I may not be quite as large as her, I have such self consciousness about my body and I love how you made them so real. Thank you for writing about a man who is turned on by a bigger girl.

KallMeTTKallMeTTabout 5 years ago
Nice story!

I appreciate the character development and good storyline. This is what I try to achieve with my stories but I think you do a better job! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Emotive, Sensual, and Romantic

I enjoyed this story for its straightforward cadence and abject realism; true romance seldom begins with bold declarations or melodramatic gestures, and your work is an excellent example of heartfelt devotion. Thank you!

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Having just read your latest piece I looked up your stories and picked this one. I’m very glad I did and it confirmed what a good writer you are. This story resonates so well with me, having found myself in a similar position with a bigger mature woman. We were similar ages at the time to the characters here and she too was very unhappy with her husband, her body image and other issues in her life. We connected, found a mutual attraction and I enjoyed seeing her confidence build as we became more intimate. It didn’t continue in the way in the way your story did but we enjoyed a “friends with benefits” relationship for several years.

Your writing is excellent and I’m looking forward to working my way through your collection. The two stories I’ve read so far are very realistic and authentic, which is always key to me enjoying erotica. It has to be believable for me to get aroused by it, and even better when it’s so similar to something in my own experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous