The Secretary Trap

Story Info
She was my personal assistant in more ways than one.
3.9k words
4.03
26.1k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
388 Followers

I've been at the firm for about 6 months when it was announced that Amy was coming back from maternity leave, she was to be my new personal assistant.

I hadn't meet Amy, she was already on leave when I started, she was 24 and had her first child a year ago, she has been married for about 2 years. They started dating at school and he was the only boyfriend she has ever had. What I've been told is she had a very strict up bringing and was never allowed to go out or socialise with boys or girls.

When I first saw her my heart nearly stopped, she was a tall leggy blonde, a firm round ass, large firm perky breast, shoulder length blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She had on a white blouse and black pencil skirt, black stockings and high heel shoes.

I asked her to take a seat, we discussed her job, what her role would be as my personal assistant, my expectations, all very standard stuff. It was agreed she would start back 3 days a week 10am to 4pm, increasing to 4 days in the next 12 months, her workdays would be Wednesday to Friday.

The hardest thing about the meeting was to look at her face and not stare at her tits, her blouse hugged them nicely and even with a bra on I could see her perk nipples sticking out.

She was very good a her job, efficient and friendly, possibly a little quiet and shy and definitely a little naïve, missing a lot of the offices innuendos that the other secretaries brought up. She was very nice eye candy and I enjoyed watching her, especially when she bent over. I know the other men were jealous that she was my assistant.

As the weeks passed my fantasies about Amy grew, as I stared at her in the office I often imagined the things I would love to do her in those positions and places. I did invite her on several occasions to join our Friday afternoon drinks, even offering to give her a lift home, all in the hope of charming the panties off her. She always declined saying she had to get home to her family, Tim didn't like her being out to late.

After 6 months we were having a retirement dinner for a senior partner, this was an event no one could miss.

I was standing at the bar when Amy arrived, she was wearing a simple blouse and skirt, she looked around the room nervously, obviously feeling uncomfortable, our eyes meet, I waved to her, she came across to join me.

"Hi Amy, you look very nice tonight," I said.

"Thanks Mr Wilson," she said.

"Gary, please call me Gary, were not at the office now," I said.

"Alright Gary," she said with a smile.

"What can I get you to drink Amy?" I asked.

"A wine will be fine," Amy said.

"Red or white?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I don't really drink, what do you suggest?" she asked.

"I like red," I said as I ordered two glasses of merlot.

We stayed at the bar chatting for a while, Amy's husband Tim had dropped her off and will pick her up later at 11pm. It was just after 7pm, just under 4 hours to make things happen as I got Amy another drink.

Meals were getting served, I got a bottle of wine and took Amy by the arm, escorting her to a table. I picked one near the back of the room with only a couple of other people sitting at it, as we sat down I topped up her glass.

As we ate I made sure her glass was always full, she was quickly getting drunk.

When the formal part of the evening began there were speeches and toasts, she was a happy drunk now, enjoying the attention I gave her, laughing at my jokes, even enjoying a bit of flirting. The other couple at the table had left after the meals were eaten, now I had Amy all to myself.

I didn't want her passing out drunk, not yet anyway, I stopped topping up her glass.

I started complementing her on her body, telling her how beautiful she was as I touched her arm and leg. Telling her how I would love to have a girlfriend as attractive as her, how I lonely I get and the sight of her brightens my day.

She's held my hand as she listened to every word I said, how much she understood I don't know, there was a glazed look in her eyes but she smiled each time I complimented her.

My hand rested on her inner thigh as I rubbed and squeezed it, only inches away from her sweet pussy, she didn't object, she just stared at me blankly with a smile on her face.

When the formal part of the night finished the music started, she began swaying in her seat, I moved my hand higher up her thigh until my little finger rested against her panties. I moved it up and down as she swayed to the music, I watched her closely for any sign of objection but none were forthcoming. I slid my finger under her panties, she just smiled, a wistful look on her face as I fingered her.

The alcohol had done it's trick.

I took her hand, "Let's go for a walk and get some fresh air," I said, leading her out of the room.

"I want to listen to the music Gary," she said.

"You can, we won't go far and we'll come back here afterwards," I told her.

"Alright then," she said.

Amy was unsteady on her feet and I had to support her as I walked her out, a couple of people asked if she was alright and I told them she had too much to drink and I was taking her outside for some fresh air. They thought it was nice that I was looking after her.

There was another small reception room down the hall, I moved Amy toward it, my arm wrapped around her, under her armpit to support her weight, my hand inside her blouse clasped around a tit squeezing it We entered the room, I locked the door behind us, Amy had no idea where she was, you could still hear the music and her body swayed to the beat.

I kissed her, my hands caressed her ass as I pulled her skirt up, I slid a hand inside her panties and played with her ass. With my other hand I unbuttoned her blouse while we kissed. my finger pushed between her bra and tit, I moved it back and forward rubbing her nipple, I grabbed the top of the bra between my fingers and pulled it down under her tits.

I lowered my head taking her pert little nipples in my mouth, they were like two little rocks as I rolled my tongue over them in turn, except these rocks grew larger with my attention. My hand had moved from her ass to between her legs, I rubbed her pussy which was very wet, slipping a finger inside her, causing her to jump and moan.

She was moaning and getting wetter as I fingered her, I unzipped my pants and took her hand, placing it against my cock. Her fingers closed around me, squeezing me through my briefs.

I pushed her to her knees, she took my cock out of my briefs and started sucking me, this is what I have been waiting for. I took my phone out of my pocket, taking pictures of her, first naked tits, followed by my cock in her mouth, then I filmed her, moving my phone around to get her sucking me from different angles.

But I wasn't finished yet, picking her up I laid her on a table, I pushed her skirt up to her waist and pulled her panties off, she had a full bush of blonde hair and puffy pussy lips. I took more pictures of her lying there then filmed as I pushed my cock into her pussy fucking her. I kept filming until I came, she also had an orgasm, that with all her moaning was a bonus. To finish off I took a couple more pictures of our cum dripping out of her pussy.

She just laid on the table humming to herself, she is very drunk, I'm not sure how much if any of tonight's activities she will remember, but she was going to have a massive hangover. I wiped the cum from around her pussy with her panties, stuffing them in my pocket when done, I then stuffed her tits back into her bra, did up her blouse, pulled down and straighten her skirt.

Looking respectable again I took her back to the party, I got her another drink and then a second making her drink them quickly. She was now about to throw up, I got one of the other secretaries and asked her to take Amy to the bathroom. When they returned I was gone, Amy was looking better but confused, just then her husband arrived and helped her out to the car.

Monday morning I sent Amy a short film of her sucking a cock and a picture of her naked on the table with a message, "Be there in 30 minutes, be home."

I knocked on the door, no answer, I knocked again, this time the door opened slowly and a sheepish Amy stood there, eyes red and puffy, tears running down her cheeks.

"BASTARD, how could you?" she shouted.

I walked in past her, not saying a word.

"Your a PRICK Gary Wilson, A PRICK," Amy screamed.

"You took advantage of me, I wouldn't have if I wasn't drunk," Amy said.

I found the lounge room and sat down, Amy followed behind sobbing and calling me names.

"Enough Amy, sit down," I told her.

"You were happy to flirt and lead me on, you were the one that pulled my cock out and sucked it, you moaned and groaned begging me to fuck you hard," I said.

"I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing," she said crying.

"You knew what you were doing, I have pictures you took of me fucking you, a couple of selfies as you sucked my cock, even a couple of my cock you wanted me to send you," I told her.

With the correct positioning of my phone I was able to get a couple that looked like they could have been taken by someone else.

"It's not true, I wouldn't, I love my husband," she said.

"Do you want to see them?" I said holding up my phone.

She lunged for it, "Don't be silly I have made copies of everything, the pictures, the movies," I said.

"Movies, you filmed me?" she asked.

"You suggested it," I said.

She started crying again.

"Enough Amy, tears won't help you now but I will," I said.

She stopped crying, staring at me.

"I'm happy to kept your unfaithfulness a secret between us," I told her.

"Really!" she said staring at me.

"Of course and there's only one thing I ask in return,' I said.

"What's that?" she spat out the works.

"Sex whenever, wherever and however I want it," I said.

She stood staring at me, a stunned look on her face, "NO FUCKING WAY YOU BASTARD," she screamed, now shaking with rage.

I waited for her stop and settle down.

"That's fine, it's your choice," I said, waiting a bit before continuing, "If you feel your husband and family won't mind finding out that you threw yourself at another man, that's your choice."

"I didn't, I was drunk," she said.

"You didn't look drunk as you sucked me, your hands were steady as you took pictures, you didn't sound drunk as you made me fuck you," I said, looking at her intently.

"But....," was all she said before she started crying again.

"I want to help you, I want to keep your secret, you just need you to do that one little thing for me," I said.

"Fucking you is what you want," she said.

"Yes it is," I said, "You enjoyed it last time and it's better than a divorce," I waited letting it sink in before continuing, "You don't want to lose your husband, your child do you, it's a small price to pay for a happy home."

Standing up I walked towards the door, I stopped and turned around, "Think it over, I'll be back tomorrow morning at 10am for your answer."

That afternoon I sent Amy another picture, this one showed me holding her cum drenched panties above her pussy.

Next day as I walked up the path the door opened, Amy stood there for a moment then turned walking inside. I closed the door behind me as I entered heading towards the lounge room.

Amy stood staring at the doorway as I walked in, I stopped, waiting for her to say something.

"You promise if I do what you want you'll never say anything to anybody?" Amy asked with a tremor in her voice.

"Yes I promise," I said.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Amy asked.

"Because I want sex with you," I said, "If I tell there's no reason for you to do anything I want is there?"

"No I guess not," Amy agreed.

"Good, now that's sorted, give me a blow job before I leave," I ordered.

"Now Amy!" I said as I unbuckled my pants.

Amy moved towards me, her eyes fixed on the floor.

She dropped to her knees in front of me, leaning forward she took my cock in her mouth. Her effort was lacking, she was only swallowing half my cock, barely sucking on it, her eyes fixed on the floor.

Just not good enough.

"Look at me Amy," I told her.

She lifted her eyes to my face, she was crying.

I'll give her a reason to cry I thought, grabbing her head by the hair.

"Not good enough Amy, if you can't do it properly I'll have to do it instead," with that I pulled her head forward, forcing my cock down her throat, it made her cough and splutter. I held her head against my body, she was struggling to breath, salvia gushing from her mouth. She tried to push my hands away but I held her head tighter until she stopped fighting. Her eyes looking up at me, fear, desperation in them.

When she stopped fighting I push her head back, letting her catch her breath. I now fucked her mouth, I moved her head back and forward, ramming my cock down her throat as I slammed her face against my body. My cock grew harder in her mouth, I kept going until I came, my cum filling her mouth, making her cough and gag more.

I eventually let her head go, she recoiled from me, cum and salvia poured out of her mouth over her chin and top.

As I did my pants up I said, "Make a better effort in future, if I don't enjoy it there's no point in me fucking you or keeping your secret."

I turned and left her kneeling on the floor crying.

Amy turned up for work on Wednesday at her normal time, the couple of interactions we had in the morning were curt but business like.

At lunchtime I left a note on her table -

'Tell your husband you have to work late.

Come to my office at 5pm.'

"What do you want?" Amy asked as she walked into my office at 5pm, "I can only stay to 5.30pm."

"I want you to get under my desk," I said.

"What?" Amy asked.

"I want to see if you can fit under my desk and not be seen," I told her, "Now hurry up your wasting blow job time."

Amy walked around the desk, getting underneath.

It's a big desk, the front is fully hidden by a timber panel, down either side is a set of drawers. I stood at the front of the desk, Amy was hidden from sight under the desk.

I walked around the desk to my chair, I took my cock out of my pants as I sat down rolling the chair toward Amy.

"Move as far back as you can," I told her as I pushed my chair right up to the table, edging slightly underneath. I leant back in the chair saying, "Takes your tits out and suck my cock."

Amy looked uncomfortable squeezed under the table, she managed to wriggle around to position her head in my lap, she unbuttoned her blouse as she sucked on my cock.

"Bra off, I want to see those gorgeous tits," I told her.

She pull her bra down, releasing her tits for me to look at while she sucked me off.

This time her blow job was far better than her last effort, she didn't need any assistance in making me come.

I rolled my chair back letting her crawl out, she looked hot with cum dribbling down her chin, her tits swinging from side to side.

As she stood up I said, "You can go now, have a goodnight, see you tomorrow."

For the next two days I was busy with meetings and it wasn't until late on the Friday that I was able to summon Amy to my office again.

Friday afternoons we knock off early at 4pm, most of us head to the local pub for a couple of drinks. Just before 4pm I buzzed Amy on the intercom telling her to come to my office. The glass window of my office is one way glass, I stood watching everyone pack up and leave as Amy slowly walked toward my door.

Amy was wearing her normal blouse and pencil skirt, as she walked past me I watched her ass wriggling. I stepped up behind her pushing her towards the desk, I lifted up her skirt bending her over the table. I pulled down her panties and rubbed my hand over her cheeks and between her legs. I then spanked her, hard, loud slaps on each cheek, each slap making her jump and yelp, her ass turning bright red.

I pressed my cock against her asshole, "Please don't, I've never been fucked in the ass," she begged as I pushed inside her.

"Well looks like your going to learn something new for your husband, hope he appreciates it," I said as I pushed my cock fully inside her.

She moaned and sobbed as I fucked her tight virgin hole, her little asshole squeezed tightly around my cock. I kept fucking her until I blew my load deep inside her.

As she laid on the desk I walked around to my seat using her panties to wipe my cock before I put it back in my pants. I sat down placing her panties on the desk in front of her face.

"From now on you don't need to wear these or bras at work," I told her, "Also when we are alone call me Sir or Master."

She stared at me, a blank look on her face, tears still running down her cheeks.

I wiped her face with the panties, "Go home Amy, see you next week."

On Tuesday morning I went to Amy's house, Amy opened the door when I knocked, a shocked, angry look crossed her face.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she asked, "Fuck off you bastard."

As I walked past her into the house I said, "Is that anyway to speak to the person that working on saving your marriage?"

"BASTARD!" she shouted.

I walked through the house, checking each room until I found her bedroom, Amy trailed behind me swearing.

I sat on the bed waiting for Amy to enter, "Strip," I told her as she walked in.

"WHAT?", she shouted, her face red with rage.

I said quietly, "Do a striptease for me."

"NO, GET OUT,' she screamed.

"Nice house, I wonder where you'll live after the divorce, no husband, no child, no house, no job," I said, "You'll probably end up in some flea trap, sucking cock on a street corner for rent money."

Amy just stood there staring at me, sobbing.

"Come on Amy, show time," I said.

Amy slowly started dancing, I put my phone on the bedside table facing her, filming her dance.

It was far from the best striptease I've ever seen but it served the purpose of getting her naked on film.

I turned my phone towards the bed, I had taken my shirt off and now beckoned Amy over telling her to take my pants off.

Amy stood in front of me unbuckling and unzipping my pants, she just stared at my chest as she removed my pants and briefs.

I took her hand and pulled her to the side of the bed, I held her hand as I climbed on the bed, lying on my back, I moved her hand to my cock indicating she should stroke it.

The sight of her standing naked beside the bed stroking my cock will look very good on film later, now for the next part, having her ride me.

Amy straddled my lap, lowered herself on to my cock bouncing up and down on it.

She wasn't happy, no great joy on her face, just a sad resignation that this will be her life in the future.

My hands played with her tits as I started to thrust my cock to meet her pussy as she lowered it to my lap, up and down she bounced, her pussy getting wetter,

No matter how much she didn't want to enjoy me fucking her, her body couldn't stop nature, with a squeal she had an orgasm.

"That's the girl, you might as well enjoy it, now on your hands and knees," I told her.

I slapped her ass as I moved behind her, I pushed her head down raising her ass higher, another slap and then I shoved my cock into her ass, she squealed as I pushed inside her.

As I rode her ass she moaned getting louder and louder, her body building to another orgasm as I rode her.

As my own orgasm approached, I grabbed her hair pulling her head back hard, my cock slammed harder and harder into her, turning moans into screams until I came, flooding her ass with my cum.

As I came inside her I reached for my phone, holding it above her ass I finished the filming. I filmed my cock buried deep in her, then slowly being pulled out and cum dribbling out of it.

She collapsed on the bed, I laid watching her for a few minutes before I got up and went to the ensuite for a shower. When I finished she was still on the bed staring in the direction of the ensuite.

k2211
k2211
388 Followers
12