All Comments on 'The Secretary Trap'

by k2211

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice. Very nice. Do consider Gary using Amy again for fun and also as barter in business dealings with older, less appealing men who normally don't even warrant a glance from the comely secretary.

williebonewilliebonealmost 3 years ago

I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope not for me at all, blackmailing for sex it’s a trite cliché. I love a good reluctance story but regardless of how you try to dress it up it’s just another rape story.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent, I would love to have my wife's new boss use her, after many years of marriage we make love, usually on her terms, my recurring fantasy is for her boss to take her as he wishes, I picture her on her knees in his office, tits out panties off, being told to wank off, while she sucks his cock and he spunks in her mouth and over her glasses, other times I picture her wearing the stockings he has insisted she wear to work, whimpering and blubbing as she bends over his desk and he vigorously fucks her tight little arsehole then cleaning his cock with her mouth and coming home to me. I have spoken to bosses wife, she makes it very clear that she likes me and shares my tastes.

we are planning to set my wife up, after dinner at their house, so boss can have her while we watch, then join in with my wife's abuse, we want to make her airtight, cock in her pussy and arse , and a clit in her mouth, really looking forward to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userk2211@k2211
I write for my pleasure, it's not perfect and I don't pretend to be a great writer. My writing is fantasy, it makes me horny and I hope it does the same for my readers.