The Secretary's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily yawned.

There was no point in trying now. The two people she liked seemed destined to be with each other. Ashley was already so deep into her pursuit of John that Lily had no chance with either of them. It was Ashley's life, and to Lily it was nothing but wishful thinking. Ashley was cuter, prettier, and a normal woman. At least she would have one chance to have sex with Ashley.

A strange, dangerous thought flitted through Lily's head. Perhaps, just maybe, if she fucked Ashley hard enough, she could make her forget about John and choose her, like in some of the porn comics she read. Fuck her until she was a slave to Lily's cock. Lily was a virgin, but she knew she was far bigger than average. She could do it. Dominate and make Ashley hers. Maybe. Just maybe.

Lily woke up and rocked forward in her chair, realizing she had fallen asleep. She panicked, then sighed in relief as she saw it was only ten till two. She then panicked again as she realized what she was about to go do.

She walked through the office, then nervously stumbled her way up the stairs. She was groggy and felt like she thought of something crazy before she fell asleep, but could not for the life of her remember what. Ashley's desk was empty, and the door to John's office was cracked open. She entered to see Ashley standing by John's desk, looking out the window behind it.

"Thank you for being on time." Ashley said as she turned around. She grabbed the top button of her blouse and undid it, slowly working her way down. "Please undress."

"Um, I don't think we shou-" Lily went silent was Ashley pulled off her top, her bare breasts hanging out. It occurred to her that Ashley did not wear a bra.

"Good, you're already erect." Ashley said.

"Damnit..." Lily mumbled, frustrated by her own uncontrollable horniness. She pushed her erection down in a useless attempt to hide it. Her cock was so swollen it was clearly visible even through both her skirt and spats. Resigned, Lily popped her skirt off, steeled her nerves, and pulled her spats down.

"Huh..." Ashley murmured as Lily's huge member popped out. It long, thick, almost brutal looking with a hefty set of testicles backing it up.

"What." Lily said, feeling a bit tense. For a moment, she wondered if she had gotten lucky and Ashley had been scared off by her size, but no such luck.

"Nothing." Ashley said as she slipped off her panties. Now completely naked, she stood behind John's desk and bent over it. She watched Lily undress the rest of the way, and was simply amazed. Lily had such a fit toned body, yet still had large breasts and incredible curves. Ashley did not know why, but she could feel a strange sensation stirring in her loins as she stared. She ignored it and called Lily over. "Come here. Get behind me."

Lily nodded, her heart going wild. She walked around the desk, unable to take her eyes off Ashley. She looked amazing, such a tight fuckable body, and the way she was leaned over was incredibly arousing. As soon as Lily was behind her, she grew even harder. Ashley's beautiful figure bent over the desk, her perfect ass popped up and her pussy fully exposed. Lily could only stare in awe. Lily reached for her.

"Now we wait."

Lily pulled back and clenched her fists in frustration. Her fully erect cock was inches away from a pussy, and she was being told to wait.

"Why do we need to wait?" Lily asked quickly, trying to control herself. Her urge to fuck Ashley was so strong that she was almost scaring herself.

"Hmm? Oh, right. I didn't fully explain it to you. We're waiting for John. I want you to be fucking me when he walks in so he will get jealous."

Lily's jaw dropped. She was slightly disheartened by the fact that them having sex was indeed Ashley just trying to get John, but that was completely overshadowed by how shocked she was. It was the stupidest plan she had ever heard. Ashley really had gone crazy.

Ashley slid her right arm down between her legs and began playing with herself. She rubbed and fingered her pussy, warming herself up.

"Are you fucking serious..." Lily muttered under her breath as she watched. Her cock throbbed as Ashley's pussy moistened, but she held herself back. Ashley was practically taunting her now.

"Oh, and when he comes in, keep going for a moment then pull out and show him your penis. I need you to goad him. Say something like 'what are you going to do about it'."

"Show him... my dick?" Lily asked, trying to imagine herself waving her erect cock around in front of John.

"Yes. When males see another erect penis, it triggers their competitive instinct to outbreed the other."

"R-right..." Lily answered, wondering where in the world Ashley got this information.

The two waited in silence, Ashley drumming her prosthetic fingers and warming herself up with the others while Lily tried to comprehend what in the world got Ashley to come up with this idea. It was baffling. Unable to think of a reason, and certainly not about to dissuade Ashley from letting Lily fuck her, Lily distracted herself by watching Ashley prosthetic hand.

"You... use your arm really well. That's pretty amazing." Lily said, suppressing the urge to just ram her cock into Ashley.

"Well of course. I've had it since I was fourteen." Ashley said as she looked at her arm and moved her fingers.

"Really?" Lily asked, curious of Ashley's past. "Ten years? That would have been one of the first models."

"Yes."

Ashley extended her left arm. It was a greyish black, made of a lightweight carbon fiber composite. It was durable, strong, and most importantly, could do everything a real arm could do. Her fingers, wrist, elbow, shoulder, everything perfectly mimicked the way a real arm should work. At the base of her shoulder, an adapter was surgically installed that connected to various nerve bundles, which, after some practice, let Ashley control it as naturally as she does her real arm. It also let her easily change the arm if needed without needing further surgery. Her current arm was one of the newest models, not even on the market yet.

"When I was ten, I was in a car crash. I lost my left arm, and my mother."

"Oh..." Lily's heart sank, shocked by the news. "That's... I'm sorry to hear that."

"Thank you."

There was another pause, Ashley drumming as she waited, and Lily lost in her thoughts. They were both naked, her cock so close to Ashley's pussy, yet they were just standing there talking about Ashley's past. To Lily, it was completely surreal, but she also wanted to know more about Ashley.

"That must have been hard." Lily said, hoping to hear more.

"I struggled." Ashley continued. "My father and my brother did what they could for me, but I was still depressed. I felt broken."

Lily listened silently as Ashley spoke.

"Then one day, seemingly out of nowhere, John showed up. He had built a prototype prosthetic made by his new company, and wanted me to test it. It involved a crazy new surgery. I didn't know what to expect, but I said yes. The results were life changing."

Ashley touched the emblem on the top of her left hand, and gently rubbed it.

"I don't know if he was being altruistic or not, but I don't care. He made me whole again. I want to be a part of his life, and I want to be important to him in the same way he has been to me."

"That's amazing." Lily said, in awe of what Ashley had been through, and how dedicated she was to John.

"Quite, now stick your penis in me. John will be here any minute." Ashley raised her ass and pushed back. Before Lily could react, she was nearly balls deep in Ashley's tight pussy.

"Hnnnnnn..." Lily trembled and moaned. Her hands grabbed Ashley hips, and she pulled herself even deeper. It was the glorious feeling of a real pussy. Not just a real pussy, but a real raw pussy, and it felt better than she could have ever imagined. Her previously suppressed arousal filled her body, and she started moving more. Her thick cock slid in and out of Ashley faster and faster. Any thought of wearing a condom flew away with the pleasure. She could not believe how good a real pussy felt.

"Nnn-ah!" Ashley groaned quietly as she tried to adjust to having her insides painfully stretched. She felt like her pelvis split in two and her legs were no longer attached. She began to tremble and shake, and her pussy became even hotter. Strange sensations buzzed through her body, and with every thrust it started to feel better and better.

Lily was in a trance. Everything was amazing. Her cock was harder than it ever had been, yet felt like it was melting at the same time. The way Ashley's pussy squeezed her was like nothing she had ever felt before. It was so warm and wet, slippery enough she could easily glide in and out but still enough friction to grip her cock. Even the sound Ashley's pussy made as Lily pumped it was amazing. She could not stop swinging her hips.

"S-slow down." Ashley gasped, her body becoming even hotter. She had played with herself a couple of time before, but this was worlds different.

"I can't! We... have to make it look real, or he will be suspicious, right?" Lily said, giving Ashley a strong thrust.

"Guh-good point. If we're really in-naaa! The heat of it, he will-uhhhnn... he will react better." Ashley was moaning ever louder. "Why am I making these sounds?"

Lily was losing herself in the pleasure. She wanted more. She wanted to fuck Ashley even harder. She wanted to pump her full of cum.

"Oh, and don't cum!"

Lily stopped mid thrust. Her cock throbbed inside Ashley.

"What." She said, not sure what she had just heard.

"You can... whew... fuck me as hard as you want, just don't let any cum out. John is the one who is supposed to get me pregnant.

"What do you mean don't cum?" Lily asked, her arousal clouded mind not fully comprehending what she was hearing.

"You heard me, you can orgasm all you want or whatever, just don't let any cum out." Ashley replied, completely sure of herself.

Lily was astounded, and everything started to make sense. Ashley did not know how dicks worked. In fact, she seemed to know next to nothing about actually having sex. It was no wonder a plan as crazy as this seemed like no big deal to her.

"Have... Have you had sex before?" Lily tentatively asked.

"No." Ashley said, trying to catch her breath. Lily was not even moving, but she had been warmed up enough that the sheer size of Lily's cock alone was enough to be stimulating. "It's... interesting. Penises are much bigger than I expected."

As Lily watched Ashley squirm and shake on her cock, she remembered the crazy thought had. She could try and fuck Ashley so hard she falls in love with her. Lily started moving again. She was not completely sure if it was a good idea, but her body was telling her it was. Her body was screaming at her to dominate Ashley. It was a better plan than what Ashley was trying to do, and win or lose, she was going to fuck Ashley for all that it was worth.

"Gah!" Ashley gasped as Lily's hips forcefully hit her ass. The entirety of Lily's huge cock was inside her. Lily reared back, striking again. "That's a bit-NAH!"

Ashley had been feeling good, but now it was overwhelming. Her body was incredibly hot. Every thrust felt like it was knocking the thoughts out of her head. The only thing she could hear were the loud, wet slaps of Lily's hips against hers. The only thing she could feel was pleasure, and her focus was entirely consumed by the huge cock inside her, endlessly pounding away.

Ashley's toes curled, and her fingers clawed at the desk. Something had been building deep in her loins. Unsure of what it was, she had been suppressing it, but every thrust of Lily's relentless cock was making it bigger and bigger. It was going to overtake her. She was slowly losing control of her body.

"W-what is this? Why c-can't I hold it back-nnn!?" Ashley moaned and gasped as a huge wave of something was about to hit her. "Oh god!"

Lily pounded even harder. She knew what it was. She was about to make Ashley orgasm. If she made Ashley orgasm, that meant she would be hers. In Lily's sex crazed state, it made perfect sense.

Lily's cock swelled, and she could feel her balls twitching, but she held it back. She needed to make Ashley orgasm first. She ignored the urge to cum and focused hard, giving it her all. Her hips moved swiftly, and Ashley was practically convulsing in pleasure. She was close. Lily just needed to hang on a bit longer.

The door to the office opened. John stepped in, then noticed the two girls on his desk. Lily looked up and saw him. Suddenly, Ashley's pussy tightened around her cock and began spasming like crazy.

"NyaaaAAAAAHHH!" Ashley howled as a huge orgasm hit her. She jerked and twisted as waves of intense pleasure washed over her body. Everything went white as the full-body orgasm fried her senses. "OHHHH GOOOOOOD!"

Even with Ashley howling and orgasming all over her dick, seeing John snapped Lily back to reality long enough to realize it was probably a bad idea to actually cum inside her. Lily quickly pulled out and raised her veiny, red, throbbing cock into the air. Large beads of precum ran down her shaft, and it glistened with Ashley's juices. Lily had nearly let out a massive load, but managed to hold it in. She looked directly at John, remembering what Ashley told her to do.

"What are you... going to... do?..." Lily's voice barely squeaked out the last word as she completely lost her nerve. She glanced down at her edging cock, then Ashley's orgasming body, then back up to John, and finally realized how insane what she was doing was.

"What?" John said, genuinely confused.

"Guh!" Lily grabbed her dick, squeezing it. Her hips started shaking, and she fell to her knees. She was going to cum. She thought she was in the clear, but the pleasure of fucking Ashley so long had caught up to her. She threw her head back, unable to hold it in. "Nyaaaa!"

Lily moaned loudly as a thick, powerful stream of cum exploded from her cock, arcing across the room and splattering the floor in front of John. Lily trembled and jerked as it flowed, her orgasm so strong she could not even squeeze her fingers to try and stop it. The stream began to weaken, then stopped, and she went limp for a moment.

"Haaaa..." Lily let out a huge sigh, and her body felt warm and relaxed. She had never had such a satisfying orgasm. She opened her eyes and saw John again, then swallowed. As amazing as it was, that orgasm may have not been worth it.

"Wow, futanari girls really do cum a lot." John said, surprised by the sheer quantity.

He stepped around the puddle of cum and walked right up to Lily, who was unable to stand, frozen in fear. He crossed his arms and stared down at her.

"What in the world are you two doing?" He asked, looking over the scene.

Lily stared at John. After the massive orgasm, she was experiencing an incredible sense of clarity and calmness. She glanced over at Ashley's unconscious body and felt guilty. She could have told Ashley it was a stupid plan and just walked away, but she followed her dick. She averted her eyes. She completely took advantage of Ashley's desperation to get John. The least she could do was take all the blame. Lily looked up at John as another thought came to her. She could do better than that.

"I didn't realize you two were this close." John said inquisically.

"It's not that. We did this for you." Lily said, calmly.

John raised a brow.

"You two... had sex on my desk... for my benefit..." John said, completely baffled by Lily's answer.

While they were talking, Ashely regained consciousness. She felt so warm and good, but also a bit uneasy. What Lily did to her was amazing, and her body was still shivering from it, but it still felt like it fell just short of something. She had no idea what, but she was not quite satisfied and still horny.

Ashley slowly opened her eyes, saw John, then immediately closed them, pretending to still be unconscious. She could not face him. Having had a moment to reflect on her actions, she realized how stupid it all was. She wondered what she was thinking and why she thought something like this would work. It was like Lily had fucked some sense into her. There was no way this would have worked, she was just being desperate.

"We were going to try and rope you in." Lily said, nervously looking away.

John stared at her with a bewildered expression. Ashley listened intently, wondering what Lily was doing.

"Well... okay. Why?" John asked.

"Because Ashley couldn't think of any other way to get through to you."

"Get through to-" John glanced at Ashley. "Ah, I see."

"Ashley really loves you. This is how desperate she is."

"I know." John sighed.

Ashley was shocked. She could not believe it. John knew how she felt. The joy was short lived, and a crushing realization settled in. That also meant he had been brushing her aside knowing full well how she felt.

"Then why do you keep pushing her away?" Lily asked as she struggled to her feet. She tried to cover her large breasts with one arm while using the other to try and hide her cock and balls between her legs. She was embarrassed, but she could not stop now.

John stared at her as if he was thinking of something, then turned away. There was a long pause. Ashley swallowed, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer.

"At first, I figured she was just infatuated with me for helping her." John said. "And I couldn't stop seeing her as the little girl I helped all those years ago."

"Does that look like a little girl to you?" Lily said, nodding towards Ashley.

John looked at Ashley, watching for a moment, before turning away again.

"No." John answered. "And don't get me wrong, its not like I haven't been trying. I was slowly getting used to seeing her as a woman, and she was doing a lot to change my perception of her, but..."

John went quiet.

"But what?" Lily pushed, starting to feel a bit irritated. She could only dream of having a girl like Ashley chase her, and John was brushing her aside like she was nothing.

"But then I met another woman. Some one who, for the first time in my life, I felt an attraction to."

The words broke Ashley's heart. She laid silently in shock, tears flowing uncontrollably. It was all pointless now. She tried her hardest, but it was not enough. He was not interested. The fact that another woman took him was enough to break her. She wished she were dead.

"You're seeing another girl? And you didn't tell Ashley!?" Lily raised her voice.

"No, I'm not seeing anyone." John said. "And the reason is Ashley."

"What does that mean?"

John turned towards Ashley, looking at her body slumped over his desk. He stepped over, lifted her legs and turned her around so she was lying on her back. As he set her in a more comfortable position, he noticed her face. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were soaked with tears. John realized she was awake and had been listening to them. He turned around to face Lily, his hand resting gently on Ashley's head as she played with her hair.

"As much as I am attracted to this other woman, the thought of leaving Ashley behind was painful. That was when I realized I really do love her. A lot. But I didn't realize this until I had resolved to approach the other woman, and I became stuck between the two. I didn't know what to do."

Lily could not believe John of all people would even have an issue like this. It sounded like this other woman was not even aware he was interested. Ashley had essentially dedicated her life to him, but he would rather have someone else. Lily was infuriated.

"Ashley has been there for you forever and you know she loves you! How is this not an easy decision!? Seriously, what more do you want!? Who is this other girl, anyways!?" Lily yelled.