The Secretary's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You." John said calmly, his eyes locked with Lily's.

Lily froze. She stood in silence, trying to comprehend what he said. It had to be a joke, but John did not make jokes like that. No, he was telling the truth. That meant John was attracted to her. He was attracted to her over Ashley.

Ashley stayed silent, trying to process everything she had heard. John did love her, and he still did. There was still a chance. The fact that Lily was the other girl was kind of a relief. She was afraid he had fallen for some cheap floozy, but Lily was a good girl.

"W-what do you mean?" Lily asked, flustered. She had no idea how to respond. "You have to be kidding, don't say shit like that!"

"I've worked with your grandpa for years. He always gushed about how pretty and smart you were, but I figured he was just a doting grandparent. Then when you walked through the door, I was awestruck." John turned around and stepped right up to Lily. He reached out, gently running is fingers up her abdomen. "Bright, practical, focused with such a strong, sexy body. I didn't think women like you even existed."

Ashley could not fault him on that. Lily had an amazing body. Even she was aroused by it.

Lily pushed his hand away. She stared at the floor, unable to speak. All she had to do was say no and tell him to go with Ashley, but she could not. She could not bring herself to do it because it was a dream come true. The man she idolized wanted her. It was not fair that she had to turn him down.

"Sorry." Lily said as she raised her head. As painful as it was, she had already resolved to help Ashley. "I can't. I mean, I like you, but I couldn't live with my conscious. Ashley is far more deserving."

"Who said it had to be a choice?" John asked with sly little grin.

"Huh?" Lily said, speaking for both her and Ashley.

"Well, when I walked in-Ashley, can I talk to you properly?"

Ashley slowly sat up and turned towards them. She adverted her eyes. She should have known that John noticed she had been crying.

"M-Ms. White? How... how long have you..." Lily stammered.

"The entire time." Ashley spoke quietly. She sat for a moment, then looked up at Lily. "Thank you, Lily."

Lily turned bright red. Ashley had heard everything she had said.

"As I was saying, when I walked in and saw you two... going at it, I found my solution. You two seem to get along, so why don't we all get married?"

The two girls went silent, both completely surprised by the offer and not sure of what he meant.

"All of us... together?" Ashley asked, still trying fully take in what he said.

"Well of course." John leaned in and gave Ashley a quick kiss on her lips. Ashley's eyes went wide, and she sat motionless, stunned by the kiss.

"Is that... okay?" Lily asked, her heart pounding wildly as the situation completely reversed. She never even imagined being with both John and Ashley at the same time, and yet here it was, being offered.

"Of course. In fact, based on the statistics, most futanari are in a three-way marriage."

The two girls looked at each other, then back to John, neither sure of what to say. Lily was too scared to say anything, as she felt like she was taking it away from Ashley, and Ashley was simply in shock as her dream of marriage was right in front of her. She looked at Lily.

"I... I don't..." Ashley stumbled on her words, unsure of herself. She did not know what she thought of Lily. It was all happening too fast.

"Let me ask you this." John put his hand on Ashley's shoulder and squeezed it to reassure her. Ashley almost melted under his grip, ecstatic that John was actively touching her. "Ashley, why did you choose Lily for this?"

Ashley came back to reality, now calmer. She stared at Lily, looking over her incredible body. Her eyes wandered down to her cock, which Lily was hopelessly trying to hide. Ashley's pussy throbbed.

"Mmm, well, it was coincidence, really. Like I told Lily, I thought if two beautiful women were going at it, I could pull you in, but that was only part of it. I was hoping if you saw someone else having sex with me, you would get jealous."

"Do you regret asking her?"

Ashley froze. She knew Lily only from their limited interactions, but after what Lily just did to her, there was only one answer.

"Well... no." Ashley answered, becoming aroused as she remembered the pleasure.

Lily's heart flipped. She could not believe it. Ashley had enjoyed it. Ashley had enjoyed her cock.

"I see. And why did you agree to this?" John asked Lily.

"Yes, why did you agree?" Ashley asked, realizing how easily Lily was pulled into her craziness. All she did was touch Lily's dick and she was ready to go. That never worked on John.

"I know how smart you are so you had to know what you were getting into." John said.

"Well that's, uh... It's... I..." Lily began to fidget. No matter how hard she thought, she could not think of an excuse.

"Be honest." John insisted. "If you just wanted easy sex, say it."

"No! No, I... I mean... kind of..." Lily swallowed. If there was ever a time to admit it, it was now. She sighed and forced herself to speak. "Well... with how my body is, I've avoided getting close to people, but for Ashley... I accepted because I really like you, Ashley..."

"You... do?" Ashley asked. She had always thought Lily was impartial towards her. The more she thought about it, the more she realized she had no idea what just about anyone thought about her because she was always so focused on John.

"Yes." Lily nodded. "You're super pretty and I think about you a lot, but I was always too nervous to a talk to you because of what I am. I even started avoiding you because I kept getting an erection when I was near you. Then you approached me with this and I... I couldn't get myself to say no."

"Really..." Ashley said, flattered.

"I actually like both of you." Lily continued, embarrassed. "Mr. Nelson was the reason I chose this career and started working here."

Lily turned bright red, too embarrassed to say any more.

"It would seem you two get along very well." John said.

Lily looked to Ashley, and Ashley met her eyes. There was a pause, then Ashley smiled.

"Yes." Ashley said. "I think Lily is quite kind."

"Wonderful!" John exclaimed with a big smile.

He walked back over and put his hand on Lily's shoulder, pulling her and Ashley in close.

"So what do you say?" John asked, an arm around each of them. "Let's get married!"

Before either could say anything, John spoke again.

"Wait, I should do this properly."

John stepped back. Ashley's eyes went wide as John took a knee in front of her. It was straight out of her dreams, though in her dreams she usually was not naked.

Not having a ring, John simply took Ashley's hand.

"Ashley, will you marry me?"

Ashley was astonished. After so long, it finally happened, and she did not know how to react or what to do. She glanced at Lily, and their eyes met.

"Are... you okay with this, Ashley?" Lily asked. The whole situation was strange to her. "I mean, this is what you wanted, after all. I want you to decide."

"Lily, I..." Ashley glanced down at Lily's erect cock, then back up to her. "Would love it..."

Lily froze. Before she could question whether she had actually fucked Ashley into liking her, John stood up.

"Wonderful!" He exclaimed as he pulled Lily and Ashley into a three-way hug.

Lily's heart pounded as she was pressed into Ashley and John. After a moment, she began to relax, then closed her eyes and raised her arms, hugging the two back.

"Now let's celebrate." John said with a smirk.

"Celebrate?" Lily muttered. Before she could do anything, John grabbed her from behind, and something hard pressed up against her pussy.

"Wha... what is that?" Lily gasped. She twitched as a surge of arousal filled her body.

"Why, it's my cock." John spoke softly into her ear.

"But... I thought we were done?" Lily squirmed as she could feel it pressing harder into her, about to penetrate.

"Oh, ho ho ho, no. I only just got here. Besides, you really think your going to walk away with that?"

Lily glanced down to find her cock fully erect. She did not even remember getting hard again.

"But-"

"No 'buts'. We are well past the point of no return, so get back in there!"

John thrust forward, penetrating Lily. He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up off the ground.

"Woah, wha-I, wait!" Lily was disoriented. She had never been penetrated before, and she had no idea John was so strong. "M-M-Mr. Nelson, what are you doing?"

John carried her, laughing joyously as he did. With each step his cock thrust into her, sending waves of pleasure through her. Lily finally looked forward, and noticed Ashely was back on the desk again, waiting. Her legs were spread wide, and she had an arm under each thigh as she held them up. She stared at Lily's dick like a hungry beast.

"I want it..." Ashley said, breathing heavily with arousal.

"W-wait, I've never done both at the same time!" Lily hopelessly squirmed.

John set Lily down, grabbed her cock, and lined it up. He spoke softly into her ear.

"I want to see you go crazy."

He reared back his hips, and thrust forward with incredible strength, forcing Lily forward into Ashley.

"NAAA!" Ashley moaned loudly as Lily's thick cock filled her once again. "Oh god! It's even bigger!"

"M-Ms. White!" Lily trembled as her cock plunged into Ashley's tight, hot, wet hole with a squelch of fluids. She grabbed onto John behind her, but her attempts to push herself away were fruitless. In fact, it only made things worse. Going forward put her deeper into Ashley, and pushing back only drove John's dick deeper into her own pussy. The double stimulation was too much. "I can't take this!"

"Good!" John laughed "Ashley, stick your legs out."

Ashley extended her legs and John reached around Lily to grab her ankles. He pulled himself towards Ashley, forcing Lily's cock even deeper. Lily was trapped.

"Ghnnn, HAAA!" Ashley howled, grabbing and squeezing her breasts as she was overcome by another orgasm. Lily's dick went as deep as it could possibly go, almost triggering another. "Oh, YES!"

"Mmm, mmm MMMNUHH-HNNN!" Lily trembled as another huge wave of pleasure hit her from both sides. Her cock throbbed and her balls churned. Her fluids gushed as her pussy quivered from John's cock.

"Such wonderful sounds..." John sighed as he reamed Lily's spasming pussy. "You know... I've glanced at porn once or twice. Never liked it. So fake, so boring... but hearing these moans for real, to be the one causing them... wonderful."

Ashley was getting tighter, and John was fucking Lily even harder. Her pussy contracted tightly around his cock as she reached her limit.

"I... can't..." Lily stammered. What John and Ashley were doing to her had quickly brought her to the brink. It felt like her cock was about to burst. "Stop! I'm really going to cum!

"Cum..." Ashley muttered in a haze of pleasure. She felt an incredible surge of desire from her body, and she realized that was what she was missing. That was why she still felt unsatisfied.

"Huh!?" Lily gasped as Ashley's legs suddenly wrapped around her hip. Ashley tightened around her cock as she lifted herself off the desk and hugged her tightly, mashing their breasts together. "Wait! HNNNNN!"

Lily grit her teeth and her cock pulsed as it sunk into Ashley. She did not know what to do. Ashley said she wanted John to impregnate her, yet she was doing this. Lily tried to pull Ashley off her over-strained cock, but John wrapped around both of them, holding them tightly together.

"Cum! Give me cum! Oh god, I need it, Lily!" Ashley howled, hugging and squeezing Lily as tight as she could, her hips pistoning Lily's cock. "Lily! Cum inside me!"

"She asking for it." John whispered into her ear.

"But! I, I-Mmph!"

Lily's last bit of resistance shredded as her lips met with Ashley's. Ashley forced her tongue into Lily's mouth, amateurishly but stimulatingly attacking her own. It was more than Lily could handle.

"NYAAAA!" Lily's eyes rolled back and her body began to shake. Her pussy and cock could take no more. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!"

Lily howled as a massive orgasm erupted within her. Her body shook and her hips spasmed. Her toes curled and her vision blurred. Her groin tightened as she shot a massive load into Ashley.

Ashley was seized up in an endless wave of orgasms. Her back arched and her fingers clawed Lily's back as the sensation of thick, hot cum rushing inside her made her lose her mind. It was such an incredible amount, yet the more that went in her the better it felt. She shuddered as the sense of dissatisfaction was completely blown away. Her pussy squeezed and milked the huge cock inside her, siphoning out every drop it could get to fulfil her body's desire.

Lily's hips jerked as she pumped out the last few drops. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had, completely blowing away the last one. She tried to move, but couldn't. She was dizzy and the room was spinning. Everything was so hot, and she was still so horny. Her face was touching Ashley's. There was something warm deep inside her that felt absolutely wonderful. It had to be John's cum. The room flickered and Lily blacked out.

A car approached a large house at the end of the street. It was a nice neighborhood just outside the city, with sprawling open acre lots. It pulled up into the driveway, then turned off. The front two doors swung open, and John and Lily got out.

"I can't believe how small your old house was." Lily said, looking up at her beautiful home.

John shrugged.

"I didn't need a big house." He replied.

Lily giggled.

"Well we do now."

"Oh my, do we ever."

The two made their way up the path, stepped up onto the large open porch, and entered the front door.

Hearing the door open, Ashley came around the corner. She was topless, with an infant suckling on each tit. In one hand was Melony, the child Lily impregnated Ashley with. In the other was Elaine, John and Lily's child. Both were futanaris.

"Welcome home, my dears!" Ashley cheerfully greeted them.

"Hello, honey." John said as he kissed her.

"We're home." Lily said, following suit with a quick kiss of her own. "May I?"

"Oh, please do. I feel like I'm running dry. The girls have been hungry today."

"Well I have plenty." Lily giggled as she pulled her shirt off over her head. She reached behind her back, and with one click her bra shot off her chest. Her large breasts were bigger than ever, swollen with milk. "Phew! It gets so tight over the day."

Lily took both the children, each happily latching on to their renewed milk source. Lily trembled as they started, then sighed.

"Ooh, my girls are so cute!" Lily said, hugging them close.

John put a hand on each of their heads, smiling.

"I agree. There's no doubt they will be as cute and beautiful as the both of you."

Lily and Ashley both looked away, blushing.

"Jooooooohn..." Lily whined, embarrassed.

"It's true." John smiled and chuckled to himself.

"Yes." Ashley said with a gleeful grin. She patted her baby bump. Growing inside her was her and John's child. "Well, that's why it would be foolish to stop at one. Or even two. I have so much more to give. Now, I'm going to go make dinner. We're having spaghetti tonight."

"That sounds great. Thank you, honey." John said as he took off his jacket. He opened the closet door to hang it up when suddenly Lily pressed into him from behind, burying her face in his back.

"I... I want to have another, too..." Lily said quietly.

"Mm, hm hm hm." John chuckled as he turned around and hugged Lily and his two daughters. "There's a reason I got such a big house."