All Comments on 'The Secretary's Tail Ch. 02'

by EHMiller

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

What happened to the secretary??

TrollTureTrollTureover 4 years ago
Ehh, what year is this?

The word "disjointed" comes to mind.

How are we to know that the story has jumped back in time 6-8 years or so? We have to deduce that ourselves as the story progresses, most of the time I was wondering if the author had mixed things up or I had misunderstood.

In the first episode the guy had kids in school and a secretary, so obviously he was (self?)employed and not straight out of high school. In this episode, without any explanation at all, he is just out of high school, and with no job. OK. But Maggie, who is presumably also just out of high school has a job as a manager no less, at a department store? An 18 y/o manager?

This kind of jumping across the time line WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION or warning is highly confusing to the reader, and should be avoided at all cost, in fact it was so irritating that I couldn't enjoy this chapter. And like the earlier comment says, where is the secretary in the title? The author is using this chapter to tell a background story that is unnecessary, its only purpose seems to be to tell how the MC got to have anal sex with his wife, nice for him but it didn't move the story forwards, if anything it literally goes backwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous