The Security Guard Fucked My Wife and I

Story Info
Wife and I are forced to fuck sadistic security guard
8.4k words
4.24
51.2k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the previous two stories called "The Security Guard Fucked Me" and "The Security Guard Fucked my Wife". If you have not read those stories, I suggest that you do that first before continuing with this one. The events of this story occur immediately after the second story concluded.

*

This story features MFF, Exh, Voy, BD, NC.

Delia and I left apartment 402 and walked down the hall to the stairwell. We went up one flight then exited into the corridor. I followed her to the door of apartment 508 and briefly entertained the notion of attacking her while she went for the keys to open the door. However, I was still naked and trying to cover up. I also knew that I was no action hero and my attempt to overpower her would probably fail. In the brief moment it took to have the notion and dismiss it, she opened the door.

I followed her into what appeared to be another empty apartment with the same floorplan as the previous one I was in. I followed her down the hall to the bedroom. When Delia opened the door, there was my wife Kim, still naked and tied to the bed. As soon as she heard the door open and our footsteps, she raised her head and looked in the direction of the sound.

My heart leaped into my throat and I rushed towards the bed, but Delia was quicker. She intercepted me and whacked me in the back with her baton. I gave a loud cry as I fell. Kim struggled against her bonds as she witnessed the commotion and screamed, "James! Get me out of here!"

"I'm trying!" I yelled. I set my right arm down and started to push myself off the floor when Delia came at me swinging her baton again. I put an arm up to block the blow. With a loud crack, it made contact with the cast on my left arm and again I screamed in pain.

"Stay down and shut up!" Delia commanded. "And you'd better shut your hole bitch and knock off all that racket. I'll fuck you up with Leroy worse than I already have if you don't shut it." Kim's mouth snapped shut, but soft mewling sounds still emerged from her throat.

"That's better," Delia said. "Now, I've got a few things to do here to prepare, then we're going to go live again for the second act and the whole internet can watch as you both become my fuck toys. James, I'll give you a couple minutes alone with my new lover. I'm warning you though, I'm watching from the other room. If you guys try anything, I'll fuck you up badly. OK?"

Kim was speechless, so I cleared my throat and said, "OK Delia." She nodded and left the room, locking the door behind her.

I stood up and went over to the bed. Kim was still sobbing quietly as I began untying her bonds. Once untied, she immediately averted her eyes, pulled the blankets up around herself, and shied away from my attempt to hug her. I stood up and moved to the other side of the bed and attempted to climb on. "Don't you fucking come near me James! No, not any closer!" Then she started bawling.

"Kim, I'm so sorry. I can explain..."

In between sobs, she said, "No, don't bother. I don't want to hear it. You're not the man I thought you were."

I was devastated. I wrestled to come to grips with what she just said. My emotions were in complete turmoil and I didn't know what else to do, so I got up and tried the door. As expected, it was locked. Kim continued sobbing quietly under the covers as my mind raced for a plan to extricate ourselves from this situation. There seemed no way out at the moment, so I thought that I should begin by trying to talk to Kim again.

"Kim, I'm so sorry. I didn't want any of this to happen. You have to believe me. On Friday when I got stuck in the elevator, Delia raped me."

From under the covers, Kim spat back, "What do you mean she raped you? How can a woman rape a man? Besides it sounds like you enjoyed it!"

"No I didn't. It was horrible. Humiliating. It meant nothing. She cornered me, hit me with the baton, and then while I was down she fucked herself on me. And she fucked me with that baton too."

"I don't buy it James. How can she fuck herself on you if you didn't want her to? You must have been hard enough to fuck her. And it sounds to me like you came inside her. I bet that must have felt good!" Again with the venom.

I sighed. "Yes it felt good. It felt good to be so powerless and used. It was humiliating and painful and it felt so wrong. But god it was exciting."

"You're disgusting. I can't even look at you right now."

"You have to believe me Kim. I never wanted it. I never asked for it. I didn't pursue her or anything. She raped me. Just like she raped you." An idea struck and I decided to change tactics. "Don't tell me you didn't like the way it felt. To be violated like that. To be made to cum against your will. For fuck sakes Kim, you squirted for her. I'm ashamed to admit it, but yes I came inside her."

"That doesn't excuse the lying James. You led her on, you fucked her, you lied about it to me, and then when you had the chance, you couldn't even save me. And now look where we are. You're worthless James."

Ouch.

It was at this point that Delia entered the room. I stood up and rounded on her. "Look Delia, let us go. You've had your fun. My wife might need medical attention because of what you've done to her. Please."

She looked at us for a moment; me naked, defiant, injured. Kim, naked, ashamed, crying, and trying to cover up. Again Delia's rosebud mouth quirked into a smile. "You're not going anywhere. There's still so much we have to do. Besides, my fans have paid to watch this. You wouldn't want to disappoint them would you? You wouldn't want to let me down? Just think of all the fun we're about to have." She looked pointedly at me, then a moment later at Kim. Then she continued, "Now James, I know you enjoyed watching me violate your lovely wife earlier with Leroy, but you didn't get to cum. The next round I have planned is going to be fantastic, and I don't want you ruining it by cumming too quickly. So I think what we're going to do right now, while the cameras are off, is make you cum."

Turning to my wife, she said, "Kim we know that James is into kinky sex. But I want him to be as undamaged as possible for our grand finalé, so can you give me some pointers on what you do to make him cum quickly without being too rough on him?"

"Go to hell! I'm not telling you anything."

Delia moved to the side of the bed and sat down next to my wife. "Come on now Kim, I thought we were past all that defiance stuff. I know how much you squirted, and how vigourously you were sucking my tits, and how hungry you were for my touch. Your defiance is all for show. You loved the way I made you feel and I know that you'll do anything to please me. Just like James did in the elevator. So please, be nice and help speed this along. I want to make him cum, and I want your advice. Remember, once I have finished with you, you'll be allowed to go. But only after I'm satisfied."

Kim sighed heavily and said, "Fine. He likes getting a blowjob. And while you're blowing him, swirl your tongue around the head and moan or hum or something. That usually makes him shoot quickly."

Delia exclaimed, "Alright, now we're cookin with gas!" She stood up, came over to me, and pushed me back against the wall. Then she grasped my semi-hard cock. I started to protest, but then she knelt down, engulfed it with her mouth and began gently sucking. The last time she had blown me, it had been violent and raw. This time Delia was like a completely different fellatrix; she was gentle and seemed intent on making this pleasurable. Despite the horrible circumstances and the hurt expression on Kim's face, my body betrayed me yet again and my prick rose to its rock-hard stiffness.

And Delia followed my wife's advice and used her tongue to gently swirl around the sensitive plum head, and took me all the way down her throat and hummed. It felt great! When I felt her hand fondling my balls, I threw back my head and groaned with delight. Delia let go of my balls and brought her hand around to my ass, gently teasing my dark cavity with a finger. I'm not ashamed to say I spread my legs a little to encourage her. I looked over at Kim and observed her watching Delia ravish me. I noticed that her expression had changed slightly and she seemed a bit intrigued. That's when Delia slid her probing finger gently into my asshole.

My body betrayed my mind; the sensation was too much for me and I exclaimed that I was going to cum. Delia continued her gentle suction and moaning and fingering as I began to empty a massive load into her mouth. When I had finished cumming, Delia removed my softening prick from her mouth and stood up, and suddenly I knew what was coming next. She grabbed both sides of my head, and planted her lips to mine while her tongue sought entry to my mouth. I kept my lips pursed, but somehow she managed to insert her tongue and then I felt/tasted my own cum being injected into my mouth. She kept me rooted there as she snowballed me with the sinful kiss. Before I knew it, I had swallowed my cum and was now engaged in some tongue fencing with her. It was all so erotic.

Then suddenly it was over; Delia broke the kiss and strode away from me. She left the room wordlessly, locking the door behind her. I rushed to the bed.

"Kim, are you hurt?"

"Not terribly. What are we gonna do James? What is she gonna do? How did we ever get into this situation?"

I didn't have any answers for her. Delia had promised to make Kim eat my cum out of her asshole, but telling Kim that would probably only upset her. Instead I shrugged and said "I'm sorry".

She hugged me close and said "I'm sorry too. I'm scared and hurt and confused and it seemed like it was easier to take it out on you. I'm still not happy that you lied to me, but I at least believe you about the rape. Any woman who would go to this much trouble is capable of anything, and I can totally see how she wields that baton."

I felt relieved that she believed me.

"And it was kinda hot watching her make you cum, then snowballing you with it."

It was at that point that Delia unlocked the door and re-entered the room. "You liked that did ya? See Kim, I knew I had you pegged right. You're a horny little slut. I know that James enjoyed it too, didn't you lover?"

I blushed and looked down. Kim had tightened her grip on my arm. I looked up at Delia and said, "When are you going to let us go?"

Delia sighed and said. "I've already told you James. There's a second act to my webcam show, and a couple hundred of my webcam followers have paid fifty bucks each to see that second act. That's in addition to the eight hundred or so that coughed up ten bucks to watch the first act." She brightened considerably and added, "A girl's gotta pay for her expenses somehow. You've got an hour until showtime, so I want you to rest up. I'll get you something to eat too to restore some of your vigor." With that she left the room, locking the door behind her again.

As soon as Kim and I were alone again she began to sob. I did my best to remain resolute and drew her into my arms and let her sob on my shoulder. We remained like that, not really speaking but just comforting each other for about half an hour until Delia reappeared with a couple bags of takeout. We both picked listlessly at our burgers and fries, while Delia munched contentedly on hers.

When our meal was complete, Delia cleared away the trash and then returned to the room with a box. She hummed to herself as she unpacked its contents: handcuffs, 2 blindfolds, a length of rope, a red banner, and a bottle of lube. And we can't forget Leroy, the 18' baton that had recently abused and violated us. She arrayed this equipment on a dresser on the far wall, and asked us to get out of the bed and go stand against the far wall. She unrolled the banner and then began tacking it to the wall behind the bed. The banner, a deep red with gold lettering said "FOR PLANTINUM SUBSCRIBBERS: DELIA FUCKS KIM & JAMES".

When I saw the spelling mistakes in the banner, I couldn't help myself and started to giggle. I nudged Kim and pointed at the banner. She noticed it too and let out a large guffaw. Delia turned to look at us and asked what was so funny. I said, "Come back here and see if you can see the problem."

Delia, an annoyed expression on her face, placed the last tack in the bottom corner, then crossed the room to stand beside us. "What? What's wrong with it?"

Kim asked, "Don't you see it?"

"See what?"

Kim smirked and asked, "Who made your banner Delia? Do you not see the problem with it?"

"I made the banner. What's wrong with it?"

I couldn't contain myself any longer. "You've spelled platinum and subscribers wrong!" Kim burst out laughing. Perhaps not our brightest move. Delia went from confusion and annoyance to outright anger in a flash. Before I knew what was happening, she whacked my cast with Leroy, then turned to Kim and landed a blow on one of her exposed breasts.

"Fuck!" She raced to the other side of the room and tore the banner down. "You assholes," she screamed, "I worked on that for a week! Fuck!" She seemed at a loss as to what to do next. In a huff, she left the room.

"James, I think she forgot to close the door." Indeed, she had left it wide open. I summoned up my courage and went to the door to have a peek outside. Delia was nowhere to be seen, but I heard rattling and things slamming from down the hall.

"Kim, come here," I whispered. "We're going to make a break for it."

Kim joined me at the doorway. I peeked around the doorway again, and didn't see Delia. I squeezed my wife's hand and said, "Ok, let's go." We both stepped out into the hallway, and it was at that point that Delia rounded a corner and spied us. She bellowed with rage and ran down the hall, her baton raised high in the air. We quickly retreated into the room and I slammed the door. A second later, Delia slammed into it, banging and yelling threats and cursing. Kim and I held the door fast while Delia continued to batter the door in a vain attempt to get it.

Then suddenly, silence.

One minute passed, then two, then three. Kim and I waited wordlessly, scared out of our wits. Then we heard the click of the door lock, a contented sniff, then Delia's footsteps receeding back down the hall. Kim and I were trapped again.

"James, maybe when she comes back in, you could jump her and I could tie her up with the rope, or use the handcuffs?"

I doubted it and told her so. I'm not much for physical confrontation and the couple times I had attempted something, I wound up on the business end of Leroy. That's not something I was looking forward to. Kim reminded me that Delia was going to come back at some point and violate us and potentially assault us again, so we couldn't sit around and wait. I relented and we sat down to formulate a plan. Kim was going to be on the bed, playing submissive and maybe masturbating while I hid behind the door. When Delia came in the room, she would see Kim and want to join her on the bed, and I would sneak up behind her and use my height and weight advantage to take her down, at which point we would handcuff her and escape.

The plan sounded great in theory, and indeed when Delia returned to the room 10 minutes later, Kim was laying on the bed, putting on a show. Of course we had forgotten that Delia had wired the room and she heard everything we had planned, and instead of joining Kim on the bed, she spied me behind the door and pointed a gun at me.

"Get over there on the bed James! Did you really think I was that stupid? I heard your plan, and I'm prepared for it. You people are going to do exactly what I say. There will be no funny business, no more plans or outbusrts, no more laughing, none of it. We begin broadcasting in 5 minutes, and I will have your cooperation or else..."

Sighing, I said, "OK Delia, you're the boss.", then I joined my wife of the bed.

"Kim, I want you to get him ready for the grand finalé. I want him hard, and you juicy. Get to it."

My wife looked at me apologetically, then reached out a hand and grasped my flaccid cock. She played with it lightly, flopping it from side to side and softly jerking it. She kept this up for a moment or two, but it was no use; my cock was not achieving tumesence. The whole situation, the emotions, the fear, and the fact that I had cum less than an hour before, were all conspiring to prevent me from getting hard. Kim was genuinely trying her best, and tried to encourage me by giving me a lusty kiss and fondling my balls, but to no avail.

After a few moments of observing us, Delia threw up her hands in frustration and said, "Oh for fuck's sake, do I need to do everything myself around here?" She came over to the bed and shoved Kim onto her back. "Spread 'em," she commanded. My wife reluctantly spread her legs, exposing her treasure. Without preamble, Delia scooted her face up to Kim's quim and began licking. I could hear slurping sounds and my wife's soft moans as she was being eaten, and my dick finally began to respond. After a few more moments of pussy licking, Delia disengaged and came over to me. She shoved me backwards onto the bed and grasped my hardening member. She bent over and kissed me fiercely while stroking me, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my wife's secretions on her lips and tongue, and I could feel my will begin to crumble. I didn't want to do this, but my body had other ideas and my cock became rock hard.

Delia stood up and said, "I think you're both ready. Let's do this."

She walked over to her laptop and began fiddling with it. While we had a brief reprieve, I said to Kim, "No matter what happens I love you. We'll get through this, and once we're done I'll make her let us go."

"I love you too James. And yes, we'll get through this." We hugged and I felt a surge of love for my wife.

Delia cleared her throat and said, "Isn't that sweet? We're going live in a minute...just need to ensure the camera is focused. Kim, start playing with his cock again because it looks a little soft."

"Delia, before we start this, can you promise you'll let us go?"

"Ughh, yes James, I'll let you guys leave. But I want full participation from you guys. If you guys don't perform, or don't satisfy me, there's going to be trouble for you, or maybe other family members, in the future."

Kim finally piped up. "Delia, can you at least give us masks or something? I'm not going to debase myself online where my coworkers or people I know can see me."

"Yeah, I want a mask too," I said.

Delia laughed and said, "Too late for that guys. Everyone has already seen your faces on the last live feed. Maybe people recorded it. Your filthy perverted faces may already be out there. Now shut up, we're live in 10 seconds." That totally killed the mood for me, and my erection disappeared. Meanwhile, Delia counted down, then popped out in front of the camera. The speakers on the laptop began sounding with notifications as people signed in to the feed and began messaging.

"Welcome folks to Delia Fucks James and Kim. Now I know you all paid a lot of money to witness this live and be able to interact with us. I will be taking requests too. So please go ahead and let me know what you'd like me to do with our special guests here."

Then she moved out of frame, back to the laptop. Kim and I remained on the bed, frozen in place. My erection had wilted and Kim was busy trying to cover herself up. Meanwhile, Delia was busy scrolling through all of the messages she was receiving.

"James, you need to get that hardon back man. It looks like Bad Mister Rogers has our first suggestion for what he'd like to see, and it involves you having a hard cock. Kim, help him out please." Grudgingly, my wife scooted up close to me and reached out to take hold of my soft willy. Half-heartedly, she tried giving me a handjob, but without lubrication and the general horribleness of the situation, there was nothing happening. Delia was still busy typing on her laptop, and occasionally barked a laugh at something.