The Security Guard Fucked My Wife and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes, a panting Delia said, "I think we're all ready. James, stick that fat cock in my ass. I'm going to finger your wife. And I want you to use Leroy to fuck her tight ass." My cock leapt at the thought. "But don't cum before Kim or I do. You will only be allowed to cum when I say."

She handed Leroy to me, then spread some more lube over the blunt rounded end. She told Kim to stand up and bend at the waist. She reached up She wiggled her ass at me and said, "Come on lover. Put it in me."

As I was about to climb on and slip my cock into her ass, a thought occurred to me. Maybe I could hit her with Leroy, subdue her, and we could escape. That hopeful thought was at odds with what was proving to be the most thrilling sexual experience of my life. My blue balls were begging for relief, my cock hard as steel, and my wife looked like she was enjoying Delia's attention. What should I do? What would you do?

A split second decision...I slammed my cock into her ass. Delia groaned with delight, and so did Kim. I began fucking Delia hard, needing to cum, then extricate us from this situation. Delia was grunting beneath me, urging me to fuck her, and Kim's cries of pleasure were also speeding along my orgasm. Kim, bent at the waist and being fingered towards orgasm, also seemed to sense the situation. She caught my eye and I winked at her. She looked surprised at first, then seemed to understand.

"MMM yes Delia, your fingers feel so fucking good! I'm so close. Make me cum! Please?! Make me cum! That's it, rub my little clitty. Just like that you nasty psycho. Mmmm yeah, I'm gonna cum!"

Kim sucked in a deep breath and held it, humping frantically against Delia's fingers. This was all it took to send me over the edge too, and without warning I unloaded my sperm deep into Delia's ass. Delia, lost in a world of pleasure, weakly protested. But the sensation of having her plugged asshole filled with my semen was also intense and she didn't have much of a fight to put up. I stayed like that for a moment, then pulled out suddenly with a plop. Delia started to turn around when I whacked her in the head with Leroy.

Delia cried out and collapsed onto the floor. I grabbed Kim's hand and we bolted for the door. As we raced down the hallway towards the elevator, Kim stopped me and said, "No, let's use the stairs." I pushed the button in the elevator lobby, then we made for the stairs.

We got the door closed as I heard the elevator arrive, ding, and open its doors. We started climbing down as silently as we could. Down five flights to the lobby, then out into the street, naked, bruised, a bit disoriented.

I grabbed Kim's hand and ran towards the van, only to realize that my keys and wallet were in my pants back in apartment 402. "Shit! What do we do now?"

"Let's flag down some help." It was night time and there did not seem to be anyone on the street. There was a coffee shop open in the distance, so we ran to it.

We must have been quite a sight to the three customers and the clerk behind the counter. We convinced them to let us use the phone to call the cops. Several hours later, we were sitting in the hospital, reviewing information with a young female officer.

"You're OK now folks. I'm sure we'll catch this Delia woman soon. I have sent her information to dispatch and asked for an all point's bulletin to be issued. When we searched the two apartments, we found the laptops, camera, and your clothes but we could not locate her."

At this point an a taller, older officer knocked at the door and said, "Mr and Mrs Stevens, do you mind if I have a quick word with Constable Kelly please?"

The constable left the room to speak to the man, and a few moments later, he came into the room alone. "I'm sorry for what you've been through folks. It sounds like it was a horrible ordeal. Constable Kelly has been called away to deal with something else, so I'm going to finish taking your statements. I'm Sargeant Phillips. But I believe we met earlier...I'm Barney the Brown Anal Dinosaur and I haven't gotten to cum yet.