The Seduction

Story Info
Neighbor needs some help.
5k words
4.5
13.3k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18

All characters are clean, healthy & safe

*****

This story may contain: Incest, FF, FMF

*****

Background -

My name is Nick & I am 42 years old...been married to Cassandra (Cass) for 20 years. I work at home two days a week & in the office the other three days. I do some travel for business. I am 5'9", 180, light brown hair, brown eyes and try to stay in shape. We have one daughter, Virginia (Ginny), who is 19 & lives with us while she attends the local college.

Cass is 42 and stays home but keeps busy with charitable work and is quite active in the community. I must say that Cass is gorgeous and her 5'7" frame is perfect. Her tits are around 36c with large nipples. Her hair is a dirty blonde that hangs below her shoulders. Her eyes are a pale blue and she keeps her pussy smooth. She stays in shape by jogging & swimming.

Ginny is a bright young lady who, thank goodness, takes after her mother & is a young version of her mom. At 19 she is 5'6", around 120, blonde hair, blue eyes and tits that are rather large for her frame. She is an excellent student and a terrific daughter.

Gabriella (Gabby), our next door neighbor & is a great friend to Cass. Gabby is 35, 5'7", maybe 125, long brown hair, brown eyes, larger than life tits and a firm ass. She does a lot of swimming to stay in shape. She is married to her husband Bob who is 38 and travels a lot.

Bob, Gabby's husband and a real nice guy but spends more time working & traveling than a normal guy. He is 38, 5'8" about 165, blonde hair, blue eyes and in decent shape and is always flirting with Cass.

*****

Prologue -

A couple of years ago we moved into the community where we bought a modest size house. The best feature of the house was the swimming pool.

Since we moved in, we made a lot of friends and met most of the neighbors. One of our next door neighbors is a couple around our age. They are Bob & Gabriella (Gabby). Bob travels a lot and Gabby & Cass have become close friends. In fact, Gabby practically lives in our house & Cass enjoys her company & they are often in the pool together or shopping or doing community work. To be honest, I am quite fond of Gabby who could be naive at times and the truth be told I wouldn't mind giving her a fuck (shhhh), especially when she wears her tiny bikini that doesn't cover much and you can see her big nipples straining to be free. After she leaves, I kid Cass and ask her if she would like to have sex with her. Cass just gives me a little smirk but has never said no.

*****

The Story -

One day when I was working at home it was mid afternoon when I decided to call it a day from work (a benefit when working at home). I yelled out to Cass if she wanted to hit the pool. I got a yes reply and headed to put on my suit. As I was undressing and getting ready to put it on, Cass snuck up behind me and grabbed my cock..."I'm horny. Let's fuck before we hit the pool." She said.

Well, this guy's no fool and in seconds my cock was ready for the task. Cass was already naked as we got on the bed. We enjoyed each other's body and my wife must have been really horny because she was all over me..."Stick your cock in me baby...fuck me hard." I quickly mounted her and got my cock in her cunt and started fucking her. She met me thrust for thrust and in no time at all I shot my cum into her cunt.

We rested a few minutes but she still wanted more...She laid on her back and I knelt over her head from behind with my cock near her mouth. I slipped my cock into her mouth and as she sucked my cock, she started masturbating herself, a glorious sight...as she was sucking me off, her moans got louder and louder as she rubbed her pussy furiously and just as I sputtered some cum into her mouth, she squirted like an open fire hydrant...her body convulsing in pleasure as she continued squirting.

It was then that I looked up and there was Gabby at the door..."Cass, stop. It's Gabby."

I pulled my cock out and Cass quickly rushed to Gabby, not bothering to cover up.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Gabby said.

"It's ok Gabby... it's ok. It's no big thing."

"I'm so embarrassed. I didn't know you guys were...."

"Gabby, stop. It's ok, really. Calm down."

Cass continued, "Now, what did you want?"

"I just wanted to see if you could join me at the pool?"

""Actually Gabby, Nick & I were heading out to the pool before we got involved. Why don't you wait for us at the pool?"

"Sure...ok."

As she headed out, I started laughing. "What do you think she saw Cass?"

"For one thing, your cock down my throat and I'm sure she saw me squirting." As Cass laughed.

"So, what are you going to say to her, if anything?"

"I don't know. I guess it's up to her. Come on and let's go out to the pool.

When we got to the pool we sat on the lounge with Gabby in the middle.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry and embarrassed. Please forgive me."

I said, "Gabby, nothing to forgive. What you saw was me & Cass enjoying each other. I'm sure you and Bob enjoy each other too."

"To be honest Nick, we do, but nothing like you & Cass. I have to admit that what I did see was exciting." As she said while blushing.

Cass said, "You mean Gabby, that you guys don't play that way?"

"To be honest, our sex life is really boring, nothing like you guys, that's for sure."

We all started laughing and Gabby seemed more relaxed now.

After a dip in the pool and we were taking the sun, Gabby said, " Forgive me for asking and I don't want to sound stupid, but Cass, What I saw you do was amazing. How did you do that and what was it actually?"

Cass replied, "I was masturbating... don't you masturbate?"

"Not really."

"When I'm horny, I do."

"But you peed when you did it..."

"No, I didn't pee. I squirted... it's called female ejaculation."

At that point I said, "Hey Cass, maybe you should show Gabby how to do it."

Cass looked at me and then Gabby and said, "Gabby, would you like me to show you how to do it sometime?"

"I don't know Cass. I'd be embarrassed."

"Gabby, no need to be...my daughter wasn't when I showed her."

I interrupted and said, "Cass, you didn't tell me about that."

"It was when Ginny was 18. She saw me masturbating & squirting so I asked her if she wanted to learn how to do it...and I showed her. It wasn't a big deal."

Gabby then continued, "I don't know Cass. I've never been naked with anyone other than Bob."

"Well, you saw me naked.. hell, you even saw me with Nick's cock down my throat as I was masturbating...it's no big deal. What do you say?"

"Will Nick be there?"

"No, unless you want him there. Look. We'll take it real slow. It won't hurt and you will love it. I will go over everything with you. If and when you're ready, let me know."

The rest of the afternoon we all just relaxed until it was time for Gabby to go home.

Cass & I went inside, showered and put on some shorts and tank tops.

Over dinner I said, "Well, we certainly had a day to end all days. I can't get over Gabby's facial expression when I saw her at the door."

Laughing, Cass said, "It's a good thing she didn't have a heart attack."

"Were you serious about teaching her?"

"I sure was...you know how you always kid me about my wanting to have sex with her, well I have thought about it and wouldn't mind doing her."

"I knew it...I'll let you in on a little secret...I wouldn't mind slipping my cock into her either."

"You dirty pig."

"Hey, you want to have sex with her but I can't dream about her?"

"I'll bet you anything that you can't get into her."

"And if I do? What do I get?"

"Ok...if you fuck her, I'll do anything you want for a month."

"And, if I don't?"

"Then you'll have to be my servant for a month to do what I want."

"Hmmm...you'll do anything?"

"Yes, anything."

"Ok. We got a bet."

I continued, "What's the timeline and how will you know one way or the other?"

"I'll know. The clock starts ticking as soon as I start teaching her & you will have one month from that day."

"Agreed. Let the games begin." As I laughed.

Over the next month or so nothing happened. Life went on as usual. Then one day when I got home from the office Cass said, "You'll never guess what happened today."

"Just tell me."

"Gabby asked me to teach her everything. And, she wants to start right away while Bob is out of town."

"Everything?"

"Yes and, you may get lucky because she said it would be ok if you were there too."

"Wow...I can't believe that. When are you going to start?"

"She's coming over after Bob leaves tomorrow morning."

"You know that cam we used when Ginny was a baby? What if I set it up in the bedroom so I could see everything from my office next door?"

"That's a good idea. I'll get it and set it up."

Cass got the cam & receiver and we set it up. It still worked fine and I could see everything.

"Look, I have to really do some work in the morning but I will be free in the early afternoon. Will that work?"

"That will be fine...gives me some alone time with her."

We had dinner and relaxed by the pool until it got dark then we headed inside to watch some TV before we went to bed.

As soon as we got into the bedroom, Cass practically tore my clothes off as we got on the bed. She wasted no time in telling me she wanted my cock in her. In seconds she guided my cock to her slit as I pushed my cock deep into her cunt. "Fuck me baby...fill me with your cum." I fucked her hard and fast and shot my cum into her. As my limp cock slipped out, she moved down and slipped my still oozing cock into her mouth. In a short time my cock was hard again. As she was sucking my cock I watched her masturbating and then she finally started squirting all over soaking the bed. She just kept squirting and rubbing her pussy and moaning for what seemed like an eternity. Then she just collapsed, completely spent.

Finally, we finished and Cass had to change the bed and as soon as we got back in bed, she fell asleep.

The next morning, we had breakfast and as I went into my little office, I heard the doorbell ring & I knew it was Gabby. As she came in she yelled out, "Morning Nick." "Morning Gabby."

I purposely left my door open a crack so I could hear Cass & Gabby in our bedroom which was right next to my office. I knew Cass would leave the bedroom door open a little too so I could hear.

I heard them having coffee then I heard Cass say, "Are you ready to get started?"

"I guess so but I am nervous and a little embarrassed."

I heard them walk into the bedroom. I could clearly see and hear them both.

"Ok Gabby, get undressed."

As Gabby was getting undressed, Cass also got naked. It was the first time I saw Gabby naked and she was a sight. I could see that she had a hairy, brown pussy. Soon, both women were naked. Then I heard Cass say, "Hey Gabby, I think it would be great if we trimmed your bush a bit. We could trim it or you can go smooth like me. What do you say?"

"I don't know Cass...what do you think?"

"I would go smooth...Nick likes it smooth...he says he doesn't get hair in his mouth when he eats me."

"Bob never does that to me. Ok, let's get me smooth then."

Cass walked out & came back a few minutes later and within the hour, Cass had Gabby's pussy completely smooth.

"There Gabby, that looks a lot better."

Laughing, Gabby said, "Yeah, we look like twins."

After I saw that, work was put aside and I just watched the monitor.

"Come sit next to me on the bed Gabby. By the way you look terrific. Now, what do want to learn?

"I want to learn to be like you and Nick. I want Bob to want to fuck me all the time. I still can't get the picture of Nick with his cock in your mouth as you were squirting. That was awesome."

Laughing, Cass said, "Oh, so you want to be a slut like your neighbor Cass, huh?'

"Yes. I thought about it and that's what I want. I'm tired of being a bore."

"Ok. You ready?"

"Yes."

Then I watched as Cass moved closer to Gabby as she pulled Gabby to her. Then Cass kissed Gabby. Gabby pulled back for a second, then started returning Cass's kiss. My wife started moving her hand over Gabby's nakedness as she pulled her closer...their tits touching.

After a few minutes, Cass started sucking on Gabby's nipples. Gabby started moaning. Cass pushed Gabby down on the bed and spread her legs giving her access to Gabby's pussy which she started rubbing. Gabby was writhing in pleasure as she kept moaning " Cass that feels so good. Don't stop."

Cass continued rubbing Gabby's pussy and Gabby started screaming out, "Oh God Cass, I'm going to explode." Cass slipped her fingers inside Gabby's cunt and then, suddenly, Gabby had one orgasm after another and then started squirting like a fountain so much so that it wouldn't stop.

As Gabby was still squirting, Cass moved up and started kissing her and then mounted her. Soon, they were rubbing their pussies together. Then Cass yelled out she was going to cum and she squirted all over Gabby who held her new lover close enough to be able to start sucking on her nipples. After a few minutes both women fell to the side spent.

"God Cass, that was unbelievable. When can we do more? What's next?"

"I'm glad you enjoyed that but slow down. There is no rush. Bob is going to be away a few days. We have plenty of time."

"A couple of times with me and you will be ready for more. Can you come over tonight? Better yet, have dinner with us and we can do another session tonight."

"Sounds good. Will Nick be there?"

"If you want but let me warn you, he will have his cock out and probably be jerking off watching us."

"That's ok. I don't mind."

"Good. Come over at 6:00."

"Ok and thanks. See you later."

As soon as Gabby left I went in to see Cass. "You guys were amazing. I think you created a real slut."

"I hope so. I want more of her." She said with a big smile.

At 6:00 on the dot, Gabby joined us.

"Gabby, we are going to do something different tonight & it starts right now. I want you to get naked. Nick & I will also get naked and we will dine naked. So, please get undressed."

As she got naked, Cass & I also got naked. Surprisingly, Gabby didn't try to cover up.

I said, "Gabby, you look terrific. By the way, Cass told me you did well for your first lesson. Congratulations."

"Thank you. Cass is a great teacher."

Over dinner we just made some small talk but eventually got around to Cass teaching Gabby.

I said, "So Gabby, how was your first lesson"

"It was terrific Nick. After the lesson, I went home and masturbated and squirted too. It was terrific."

"That's great. I'm happy for you. What's next?"

"Cass said we will take it slow, so I don't know."

"By the way Gabby, how was making out with my wife?"

As Gabby turned red, she said, "Cass was the first woman I have ever been with and I loved it...Cass is great."

Cass replied, "Well Gabby, for your first time with a woman, you were pretty good. You ready to have another lesson?"

"I sure am."

"Ok Gabby, let's go into the bedroom. Nick will join us as an observer if that's ok with you."

"That's fine with me."

The three of us headed into the bedroom and as I sat in the chair with my erect cock straight up, Gabby said, "Cass, how do you get Nick's big cock all the way down your throat"

"Practice, mostly. Why, do want to do that to Bob?"

"Yeah. I think he would like that. Do you like it when Nick cums in your mouth?"

"Oh God, yes. I love his cum, right Nick?"

"She's telling you the truth Gabby. Cass loves my cum."

"You guys are amazing...are you ready Cass?"

Cass and Gabby laid on the bed on their sides, facing each other. Cass wasted no time in kissing Gabby and pulling her to herself. Soon they were hugging and feeling each other up. In a short time, Gabby was on top of Cass and they were rubbing their pussies together.

As they were doing that, I was jerking off slowly. I then noticed that Gabby was looking over at me and smiling.

They both started moaning and then Gabby got off of Cass and they laid side by side masturbating and rubbing their pussies furiously and then they both started squirting together, completely soaking the bed. Just then, I shot my cum and it went up and all over my balls and on the chair.

The women rested awhile as I cleaned up my mess.

Finally, after awhile Gabby said, "That was the best sex ever. Cass, I can't thank you enough. Is my husband going to be surprised."

Then Cass replied, "I'm glad you're satisfied Gabby but, if you want to learn how to deep throat Bob, you will need some practice. I'm sure Nick will be more than happy to work with you."

"Yeah Gabby, if you want to practice, let me know."

"Yes, I want to learn so I can surprise my husband...but wouldn't that be cheating on him?"

Cass replied, "No, it's not cheating. You're just learning something new for him."

"I guess that makes sense. Ok Nick, teach me."

I said, "Ok. Come over tomorrow and we will spend the day practicing."

Cass then said, "I have to be out most of the day but you two don't need me for that lesson."

We finally ended the evening and Gabby went home.

As Cass and I were in bed, Cass said, "Good luck tomorrow. Remember our bet. I don't think she'll let you fuck her."

"Don't worry, I'll get my cock in her and fill her with my cum and you will owe me big time."

We then fucked and fell asleep with my limp cock in my wife's cunt.

Sure enough, by mid morning, Gabby knocked and came in. I already had coffee made and we shared a couple of cups.

"I'm guessing that you're very nervous now, right Gabby?"

"You have no idea Nick. I'm still feeling like I'm cheating on Bob though."

"Like Cass said, you are doing it for your husband and I'm sure he'll appreciate it. However, I wouldn't tell him you learned it from me or had a man actually teach you...tell him you read about it." And we both laughed.

"You ready Gabby?"

"I guess so."

We walked into the bedroom and undressed. I sat on the edge of the bed. My cock was semi hard and Gabby said, "Your cock was much bigger when I saw it in Cass's mouth."

"You're right. So now you will have to get it nice and hard. You can either play with it with your hands or you can slip it in your mouth and suck my cock. What do you do with Bob's cock?"

"I don't do anything with his cock. It's usually hard."

"How about you slip my cock in your mouth to get it nice and hard?"

She knelt in front of me and slipped her mouth over my cock and soon she was sucking it as it got harder & harder. I held her head down so she had to keep sucking my cock.

"That's really good Gabby but you will have to stop. I don't want to cum just yet." She let my hard cock free and smiled.

"That was excellent."

"Thanks Nick."

"Now Gabby, in order to deep throat my cock, the hardest thing is not to gag as my cock goes down your throat. That takes a little practice. It's important for you to remember that at some point my cock will be filling your throat and mouth with my cum and the best thing for you is to just swallow every drop. Ok?"

"I understand."

Then I suggested we take a break.

"Gabby, I think it's a good idea for us to remain naked while we are together."

"Ok. That's not a problem. I kind of like being naked."

"Well, if you like being naked, then when you come to use the pool, leave your suit at home. Cass & I and even Ginny will be naked too."

"You got a deal. Thanks."

After awhile we went back into the bedroom. I had Gabby lay on her back and I straddled her chest with my cock in front of her mouth.

"Ok Gabby, slip my cock into your mouth. Try taking as much of it as you can without choking or gagging. You can stop whenever you feel uncomfortable."

She took my hard cock and slipped it in her mouth. After a couple of minutes, I started pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. Surprisingly, she did great and took most of it before letting it come out of her mouth.

12