The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great Gabby. I think on the next try,I should cum in your mouth by you sucking me off. Ok?"

"Ok Nick."

We waited about a half hour and as we waited, the door opened and I heard Ginny yell out, "Dad I'm home."

"Hon, I'm in the bedroom with Gabby. Your mom wants me to teach Gabby how to deep throat so she can do it on Bob."

Then Ginny came in. "Hi Gabby."

"Hi Ginny. Your mom already taught me how to squirt and she was amazing. Now your dad is trying to help me."

"Ok. Have fun."

"Nick, Ginny didn't even bat an eye."

Laughing, I said, "Gabby,can you keep a big secret?"

"Yes."

"You see, in this family there are no secrets. Sex is open and available to all of us, including Ginny."

"You mean..."

"Yes, Gabby. At one time or another, since Ginny turned 18, we include her in our sexual activities."

"Cass told you she taught Ginny how to squirt. I have taught her to deep throat and fuck. Cass and Ginny often have sex together. Does that disgust you?"

"No. On the contrary, I think it is great."

After that shock wore off, Gabby did another lesson. This time she took my hard cock all the way to the base of my cock, right up to my balls. I started fucking her mouth and told her when I was going to cum...just then, I shot my cum into her mouth and down her throat and she took every drop without gagging.

"Gabby that was fucking terrific. You sure as hell don't need anymore lessons."

"Thanks Nick. You know, I have been thinking, I owe you guys a lot and if there is anything you want, you just let me know."

"Anything Gabby?"

"Yes."

"I would love to fuck you...I have Cass's ok too. If you say no, it's ok. I understand and our friendship will never change."

"Hmmm. I would love to but that means I would be cheating on Bob. However, I do owe you. Ok, I'll do it but you will owe me a big favor...like whatever I want and Bob must never find out."

I said, "Besides, Cass already figured that we might fuck and which was the next logical step after you deep throated me."

"You got a deal."

We rested for an hour or so then we were on the bed. As we were getting ready I yelled out for Ginny to come into the bedroom. When she came in I said to her, "Ginny, I need you here as I fuck Gabby. So, just sit there and watch."

"Hey dad, can I join you guys after you fuck her?"

"It's up to Gabby."

"Hell, why not. Sure. Why don't you join us now?"

Ginny undressed and joined us on the bed.

"Dad, how did Gabby do deep throating you?"

"She was great. Bob is going to be surprised for sure."

With me in the middle, my hands were all over Gabby and Ginny...kissing one then the other. In a short time, I was on top of Gabby with my cock at her slit. Ginny guided my cock into Gabby's cunt until it couldn't go in any further. I quickly started fucking my next door neighbor.

As I was fucking Gabby I heard Ginny say, "That's it dad, fuck her hard like you do me."

In seconds I was ready to cum.and then shot my cum into Gabby's cunt. I pulled out and Ginny went over and started rubbing Gabby's pussy and in seconds,Gabby was squirting all over the place.. Ginny joined her and in a short time, both women were squirting all over the place until they were exhausted.

"Thank you ladies. You were both terrific. We have to have Cass here the next time though.

Ginny got up and left and Gabby thanked me and said, "Remember, you owe me a big favor."

"I know. I won't forget. Good luck with Bob and let us know how you make out. I'll let Cass know how well you did. Have fun from now on."

As she was leaving with a big smile on her face, she said, "You know I will."

Finally, Cass came home and quickly asked, "Well, how did it go?"

I smiled and replied, "Do I have a story to tell you...and you lost your bet."

I continued, "You will get a list of what I want you to do for the next month..." Lol

That night in bed I started telling Cass the story...

"First, Gabby was a quick learner. It only took her two lessons to deep throat me & she swallowed every drop of cum. Then I asked her if I could fuck her & she said no but changed her mind once I told her you were ok with it...she said I owed her a big favor. I had told her about us and Ginny and she was surprised but ok with it. So, I called Ginny into the bedroom and she joined us in bed while I fucked Gabby and then the two of them masturbated & squirted. So, that's the short version...something else, huh?"

For the next couple of days, things went along as usual. Gabby was still Gabby, popping in whenever...she did take my suggestion and was naked when she used the pool, much to my delight.

The next day Bob came home from his trip and Cass and I wondered how things went with Gabby's new expertise. Neither of us could sleep well that night.

The next morning Gabby knocked on the door and came in as we were having breakfast. Cass poured her a cup of coffee.

Cass said, "Well, tell us. How did it go?"

Gabby replied, "It was fucking amazing."

"Tell us everything & don't leave anything out."

"After Bob got home he unpacked and took a shower. When he was in the shower I put on a black, see through negligee and waited in bed for him. When he finally came into the bedroom he was just wearing a towel wrapped around himself. He looked at me and said I looked terrific. Then he dropped the towel and his cock was already hard. When he got in bed I immediately got his cock in my mouth which surprised him. I got his complete cock down my throat and sucked him off until he shot his cum down my throat. He was shocked but smiling."

She continued, "Then, as he rested, I started masturbating and as he watched me, I started squirting. He gasped and then kissed me and told me I was amazing. We fucked twice that night before we fell asleep. Oh yeah, he loved my smooth pussy."

"I can't thank you guys enough. Remember Nick, you owe me."

She smiled and left.

"Now Cass, about our bet..."

"I know, I know. Just tell me what you want me to do. I can only imagine." She said with a smile.

"Ok. The first thing I want you to do is....

*****

Let me know if you want another chapter or not... I appreciate constructive criticism.

12