The Seduction of Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna visits Adelina a week later.
4.2k words
4.22
7.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.2. - The Twins

(The story picks up from chapter one with Anna coming off her first girl-girl experience with a mysterious Romanian girl named Adelina. Adelina reminds Anna of someone from her past, a girl named Maja, whom we get to know in pieces through Anna's remembrances).

Monday morning I caught a flight from Gothenburg Landvetter to Amsterdam for a 2-day meeting with the rest of our European sales team. I was still a train wreck from the weekend, both physically and mentally. The after-affects of the booze, the dope, and my first girl-girl experience left me reeling. The intensity of the meetings in Amsterdam offered me a distraction and some distance from the weekend. Although Tuesday night, after a bland dinner and the usual shop talk with my co-workers, I slipped into bed and sunk my hand between my legs and masturbated.

When I got back to Gothenberg, I resisted the urge to call her, thinking that the memory of a one-night stand could be buried with the passing of time--and written off as one of life's momentary lapses of judgement--but reaching out for seconds crossed the line into cheating. Then, on Saturday morning, when David went out for a run, I broke down and called her. It was a little after 10 O'clock.

"Oh, hi Anna," Answered the familiar Romanian-accented voice on the other end. The sound of it made me realize how much I had missed her.

"I hope I didn't call too early, I'm not disturbing you am I?" I asked.

"No, not at all, I'm glad you did."

I tried to subdue the exhale signalling my relief.

"Oh, I'm so glad. I was thinking alot about last weekend. I mean, it would be great to see you again." I had to fight to struggle to keep my coherence.

"Yes, me too. Do you want to come now? She asked.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. "Um, sure. I mean, it's so short notice, and still early."

"No, please come. I just got back from the gym. A couple friends from my group exercise class are here, but they are leaving soon. Please come."

"Sure, I'll be on my way in a few minutes."

"Perfect. Ciao!"

"Ciao," I answered her back.

I was giddy, but also found it odd that she had friends over on a Saturday morning. Oh well, the important thing was I was going to see her. I jumped into the shower real quick. After drying off, I stood in front of the mirror and examined my naked body. I had shaved my pubes last Thursday so my sex was still quite bare. I thought about Adelina's thick black bush and how sexy it actually was. I considered for a moment if I should let my carmel-colored thatch grow out again. I slipped into a blue thong and lacey bra, then pulled on a pair of old jeans and thick black turtleneck. After putting on my coat, I paused to look at myself in the mirror and thought, So, This was it, I am about to cross the line.... But I felt strangely innocent. Was it because I saw it as a way to get back Maja?

The morning was clear and cold. And as anyone could have predicted when the sun was shining in Sweden, people were out on the streets in droves. With only a few hours of sunlight per day during the winter, you had to get your fix. I walked down to the busy bus terminal at Eriksbergtorget and grabbed the 99 bus to Kungssten, where I immediately hopped on to the 11 tram then got off at Majvallen. From there I walked five minutes to Adelina's apartment on Såggatan.

I didn't even know her last name, so I had no idea what button to press on the console identifying the building's tenants. I called her instead announcing my arrival. She buzzed me up. When I arrived at her apartment, she was standing there in the opened door waiting for me. I immediately smiled.

"Hi there, you," she greeted me.

"Hi," I returned as she gave me a hug. It was a hug just like any other hug performed between two friends when greeting each other. But to have physical contact with her again warmed every part of me.

"Sorry, I'm still a little sweaty from the gym," she apologized.

"That's okay," I replied. Which was the truth, as I really didn't mind her sweat.

"Come in," she continued. I followed her curvy figure in black workout tights as she led me inside. When I entered her apartment, I saw that the couple of friends she had mentioned turned out to be two young girls, sitting on her green sofa.

"This is Alva and Amanda," she said immediately, noticing my surprise. I guessed them to be around 19-20 years old, and if they weren't twins, they were at least sisters. Both were dressed in high-end Rhönisch-brand workout clothes and looked as if they had just come from the gym. Both had their hair pulled back in a top bun with a few loose sweaty-strands dancing along the sides of their faces. Small points of acne marked their cheeks, not severe nor particularly ugly, but in combination with their lithe bodies, gave the impression that they were quite athletic and the condition was a result of frequent sweating. They were pretty enough, but there was something about them. Their expressionless eyes and thin lips gave them a particular sadness.

I shook each one of their hands, while exchanging a simple, "Hi."

Who were these girls? Why didn't Adelina shoo them away before I got here? Were they more than just friends from the gym? There was something unsettling about the whole thing.

"Do you want some coffee?" Adelina asked, cheerfully. If she sensed my unease, she didn't show it.

"Sure," I replied, hiding my jealousy.

"Have a seat on the couch while I make the coffee," she disappearing into the kitchen.

The two girls scooted closer together making room for me on the end of the couch. I noticed the red candle sitting on the metal table and thought that maybe last Saturday night didn't even happen at all. There was the same gush of water, the same sound of the spoon scraping the bottom of the coffee canister, then the same sound of the coffee starting to percolate.

The three of us just sat there on the couch looking around the room. These girls were probably just as confused about who I was as much as I was about them. The tension in the air had become unbearable, so finally I turned to the girl sitting next to me--I had no idea if she was Alva or Amanda--and asked, "So, where do you wórk out?"

"Nordic Wellness on Vasagatan," she replied with a slight smile.

"Do you and Adelina go there every Saturday morning?" I countered, meaning you as as in the both of you.

"Usually,"she replied. "We take the bodypump class together with Adelina, then me and Alva do a leg workout after."

So this one must be Amanda. I could smell her musky sweat and her face had a sticky glow, I tried not to stare at her acne spots.

"I'm sorry, but are you two..."

"Twins?" Amanda finished my sentence.

"Yes," I said, fiegning a stupid laugh.

"We are," she continued.

Adelina entered the room carrying a tray with the coffee. She set it down on the Ikea table in front of the couch and distributed the cups. We passed the carafe around and served ourselves. Adelina pulled up a wooden chair and sat on the opposite side of the two Lack tables facing us. I wished these fucking twins, whoever they were, were not here. If they were supposed to be getting ready to leave, then why is she making coffee now?

"Yes, these two twins are maniacs in the gym, you should see them," Adelina said, continuing the conversation we were having before she entered the room. The twins just looked at each other with embarassed smiles.

"I need to go to the gym more," I added, taking the neutral path.

"Don't we all?" Adelina commented while bringing the coffee cup to her lips.

"I just travel so much for my work, I don't have the energy on the weekends," I replied. The twins just started straight ahead, unable to identify with the comment. They were probably too young to be out in the work-a-day world. I suspected maybe they were students. "So, are you studying?" I asked.

"Yes," Alva answered, "at Gothenburg University."

"Ah, cool. So what do you study?" I asked.

"Nutrition," she continued.

"Both of you?"

"Well," Alva turned to Amanda and continued, "Actually, I study nutrition, and she studies excercise science."

"Ah, I see," I replied. They answered my questions as if they were students in a classroom called on by a teacher--a response delivered in order to fulfill the obligation, then a hasty retreat back to safety. Not one follow-up question about who I was or what my connection to Adelina was. They seemed to be just as uncomfortable with me as I was with them. How old was Adelina? twenty-nine, thirty? What would she have in common with a couple of university students ten years younger than her? Was Adelina actually some kind of lesbo-whore, and these twins were her latest seduction? All of a sudden, I wanted to get the hell out of there. I wish I had never called her, I should have left this whole thing alone.

"I'm so glad you stopped by, Anna," Adelina suddenly announced from across the table. The look in her eyes told me she had sensed my discomfort. She stared at me with her legs crossed holding the coffee cup in front of her face, as if initiating a toast.

"Well, thanks for inviting me." I tried to hide my uneasiness. There was something in her eyes that spooked me. I suddenly realized I knew absolutely nothing about her, despite the fact that I probed every opening of her body a week ago. David was probably back from his run by now, and if I would have stayed home, I would have been enjoying my Saturday morning routine of sitting on the couch flipping through the TV channels while sipping coffee from my favorite mug. Just a few more sips left in this one, then I would announce that it was nice meeting everybody and I had to get going. Yes, that would be my exit plan.

So, how do you all know each other?" I blurted out, the question not aimed at anyone in particular. Something in me wanted to know before I left.

Adelina's eyes narrowed into an accusatory stare. I became abruptly aware of our current seating arrangement, the twins and me huddled together on the couch, and Adelina seated before us like a school principal in front of a group naughty students.

Then there was dead silence.

I looked over at the twins who looked immediately at Adelina. Her face twisted into a haunting smile.

"Anna, get up and sit down in between the twins," she commanded.

"I really need to be going now," I countered.

"Please Anna," she said, getting up from her chair. I sat back and watched her approach.

When she stood in front of me, she curled her fingers and stroked my face with long fingers and nails painted deep red. Just like the way Maja's were. My urge to leave left me.

"Come, get up and sit between them," she said.

I stood up and nuzzled in between the twins. Their hard, athletic thighs pressed against mine, and I picked up the scent of their stale sweat. They continued to stare straight ahead, their faces devoid of any emotion. Adelina sat back down in the wooden chair and crossed her legs. She stared at us, as if trying to figure out a puzzle. After a few unsettling minutes, she finally said. "Amanda, play with Anna's hair."

I froze.

The twin on my left reached over and started to finger the end of my ponytail.

"Take it down," Adelina cried out. I pulled out the elastic band wrapped around my ponytail and shook my hair free. The twin ran her fingers through the strands now surrounding my face. Her mechanical movements lacked any kind of empathy or feeling. I wanted to get up and run out, but something was holding me back. "Alva, you do the same," Adelina demanded. I felt another set of fingers playing in my hair.

"Such nice fucking blonde hair, isn't it, girls?" She yelled.

"Yes," they both squeaked out in unison.

"Now, take yours down, too," she instructed them. Both twins then reached up and released their buns. The musky smell of their armpits overpowered the mask of any deodorant that had remained as they raised their arms over their heads. Honey-colored hair fell down to their shoulders.

"Now Anna, aren't these two twins beautiful?"

I looked at one and then the other. With their puffy locks wrapped around their faces, they looked like two cuddly kittens.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Do you want to see how beautiful they are?"

"Yes"

"Okay..." Adelina continued, her voice sinking lower. "Girls, show her."

Both of them stood up at the same time. Their figures were well-muscled and athletic, not overly muscular, but rather lean and hard. Both of them had sturdy muscular thighs and a hard round butt.

"Show her,"Adelina commanded louder.

The girls started to strip, placing each piece of sweaty clothing into a pile at their feet. Both wore black synthetic underwear of a full athletic cut, nothing sexy. They undid their bras then pulled down their panties revealing young, nubile bodies -- small breasts, tight stomachs, and thinly-haired pubes. Their skin had a creamy-mocha hue accented by the faded bikini tan lines of a distant holiday in the sun. Their blank, expressionless faces and involuntary nakedness exposed a sad innocence. What the hell kind of perverse power did Adelina have over them? Even I had become sucked into her spell.

"Turn around so she can look at you," was her next command. The twins obediently turned slowly offering me a glimpse of their bodies. Their shapes reminded me of Olympic gymnasts. The flow of blood to my loins signalled the onset of my arousal. A part of me wanted to get up and leave-- but another part forced me to stay. Something dark was rising within me. I didn't recognize it, and I didn't stop it either.

"These girls are dirty, can't you smell them, Anna?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Clean their dirty pussies, Anna."

I looked at her with a confused face.

"With your tongue."

I slid off the couch and waddled on my knees until I was kneeling in front of Alva. I picked up the sweet, meaty scent of her sex. She was especially pungent having just come from the gym. It turned me on.

"Lick her."

I dipped my head between her legs and stuck my tongue into her stenchy garden. She inhaled sharply. I lapped away at her salty slit and it began to moisten. Her knees started to wobble so I guided her over to the couch. She lay back with her legs open and I continued to eat her. The other twin sat down next to us and pulled her legs up tight and wrapped her arms around them. She looked like a girl sitting on the edge of a pool during a swimming lesson waiting her turn.

"Now the other one," I heard Adelina bark out.

I moved over to Amanda and she opened her legs. Her sex had the same exact scent as her sister. I lowered my head and started to eat her. She moaned.

"That's it, lick those pussies clean," Adelina snapped.

I continued to lick her, working my tongue along the folds of her labia then finding her clit. She was breathing heavier, but I couldn't tell if it was from enjoyment or duress. My own pussy was gushing now and I needed to do something about it. I stood up and took off my clothes. Adelina gave her next command, "Anna, lay down on the couch and let the twins fuck you."

I lay down on the couch with one leg hiked up over the backrest and the other bent over the side. One of the twins ate my pussy while the other one sat on my face. I grabbed ahold of her buff little ass and pressed my face into her sex as hard as I could. She tried to hold back a scream.

"Switch!" Adelina called out.

The twins changed places and I noticed absolutely no difference in how they tasted nor how they licked me. I felt the swell of an orgasm rising in me and pushed my hips harder up into the twin's face. My breathing quickened.

"That's it, make her come."

I moaned louder. A tingling rose up from sex and spread its fingers throughout my body. I pulled my head away from the twin's cunt and screamed as I came. Adelina came over and helped her off my face. The other twin got up from between my legs and sat at the edge of the couch. Adelina stood in front of us and stripped off her clothes. I caught the scent of her sweaty pussy.

She went over to the twin who had been eating me and positioned her so she was kneeling over on the edge of the couch with her ass in the air. Then she motioned for me to stand up and helped the other twin into the same position.

"Here, Anna, now let's eat their cute little asses," she looked over at me with a devious smile. I was all in, totally intoxicated by her ability to dominate.

I knelt down in front of the twin and buried my face in her ass. Finding her sticky hole with my tongue, I plunged it in. She winced. I could see Adelina working on the other twin out of the corner of my eye and heard her slurping.

"Let's see who can make them come first," she said with a little laugh.

"Okay, you're on," I replied.

I worked my tongue around this little pixie's ass as furiously as I could. I switched from tongue-fucking her asshole to swabbing it around her swollen vulva. The race was on, and I wanted this tiny muscle-bitch to come first. Having no idea what turned her on the most, I tried everything from fingering her tight little asshole to rubbing her clit. I heard Adelina smacking her twin's ass, so I figured it would work the same on mine. I cupped my hand and gave her hard flesh a smack. She grunted.

"Do you like that?" I screamed.

"Yes," she whimpered.

I smacked her again, harder.

"Hey, you're stealing my tricks!" Adelina called over to me. I busted out laughing. I smacked the little bitch again. She started to sob. Adelina followed suit and cracked her stinky bitch one more time. At this point, both were balling.

"That's okay, sweetheart, I didn't mean to hurt you," I cooed, rubbing her red ass. "My god, I'm so sorry." I lowered my head and kissed her burning flesh.

Adelina looked over at me with a confused look. Shit, I was falling behind. No time for sympathy, I had to make this little darling come. I resumed licking her asshole and rubbing her clit. She was breathing heavier now so I figured I was on the right track. I wanted to beat that dark Romanian diva at her own game. Who the fuck did she think she was? I was going to show that eastern european princess what a swedish girl could do.

My girl thrust her head back, let out a loud shriek, then collapsed on the couch.

I sat up and yelled, "I won!"

"No fair," Adelina said as she pulled her head from between her twin's bent-over ass. Her pink asshole glistened with spit.

"Don't be a sore loser now," I teased.

"Okay, so you think you're so great, let's try another game. This time..." she looked at the twins still bent over on the couch smothering their sobs, "...we switch places and it's they who have to make us come."

"You're on," I said, and we gave each other a high-five.

We swapped places with the twins, but before I got onto my hands and knees, I gave mine a little pep talk then kissed her gently on the mouth. She said nothing, but only stared at my tits.

"Are you ready?" Adelina asked as we bent ourselves over the edge of the couch.

"Ready," I answered, then leaned over and gave her a sloppy kiss.

"So, it's your bald swedish pussy against my big romanian bush, may the best cunt win."

"May the best cunt win," I repeated laughing.

"Twins, ready?....go!"

I was not sure who was eating me, Alva or Amanda, but whoever it was started very tentatively with only a light flickering of their tongue.

"Harder, go harder," I needed more pressure if I was going to come. I helped her along by reaching back and playing with my clit. She hasted her pace as well as increased the pressure. "That's better, just like that." After a few minutes, the first few tingles of an orgasm started to grow, but I still needed a little help. "Oh god, now stick a finger in my ass...but keep eating me." There was a slight pressure in my rectum as she inserted a finger in my ass. The sensation widened, and I felt my orgasm getting closer. "I'm almost there, now fuck me harder." She plunged her finger deeper into my ass and I felt like I was going to explode any second. I heard Adelina next to me panting heavily, so I knew she was getting close. I had to come quick. I closed my eyes and focused on the pulsating energy expanding within me. "Oh god, that's it," I burst in a series of violent convulsions. Wave after wave of pleasure shuddered through my body. I let out a guttural moan then collapsed. Adelina yelped in delight shortly thereafter, but it was too late. I had already won.

12