The Seduction of Anna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adelina's shower was too small for the four of us, so we took turns--two and two--Adelina and I showered first, then the twins. We towelled each other off and watched their nimble bodies through the steamy glass as they soaped each other up. Adelina dabbed the towel around her stomach then worked it in between her legs. Her usually milky skin was flush from the shower, and her black pubic hair was fluffed out, looking excessively hairy.

"So you don't shave?" I asked.

"No, never, don't see the point," she looked down, ran her fingers through her dark pubis, then continued, "Come on, I am of the first generation of Romanian women who started to shave their legs and armpits, one thing at a time."

"I suppose it suits you," I replied.

"Thank you," she said and kissed me on the nose.

The shower door popped open and the twins stepped out. I studied their wet golden brown pubes and considered growing mine out.

David was probably wondering where the hell I was. Shopping with Julia, that's what I was doing the past three hours, not getting my cunt sucked by two muscley twins I never met before. I can't even remember if I had the same one during our different sex games or if they had switched out--they looked alike and fucked the same. Interesting how I called it fucking. Do two girls actually fuck? I chuckled. This whole girl-girl thing was new to me.

The trams were crowded with Saturday shoppers so I stood pressed up against the window. There were two girls, about the same age as the twins, dressed in long gray coats and holding white Gina Tricot shopping bags standing next to me. The sound of my hand cracking against the twin's flesh flashed back into my mind. I must admit, it felt good. There was a fleeting moment of compassion, but it dissipated quickly. I had relished the sounds of her sobs. What the fuck had gotten into me? There was something about the twin's docility that triggered my instinct to dominate her, to punish her for allowing herself to be subjected to the will of others. Was I taking out my frustrations in my own life on that young, innocent girl? Was it because I was still not over Maja? Perhaps. I was a mess for weeks after the day she moved out four years ago. But whatever the reason, there was something dark awakening inside me.

I looked out at the city passing by and started to transition my mind back to my yuppie life with David in our yuppie Eriksberg flat and tried to subdue the memory of this morning. The tram slowed down accompanied by the grinding of metal on metal as the car braked. People pushed towards the door and I realized I never got the story of how Adelina and the twins got to know each other.

12