The Seduction of Anna Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna and Adelina host a bizzare movie night with the twins.
6.8k words
4.13
7.2k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Movie Night

Anna and Adelina host a bizarre movie night

(The story picks up from chapter three as Anna has some solo adventures of her own while away on a business trip. Anna and Adelina's conquests continue to add up, and the story culminates with Anna discovering the truth about the twins.)

When I got home, David wasn't so much upset with me, as he was worried. I managed to assure him I was alright through a lie that I had spent the whole day at Julia's where she talked me back down to earth. I smoothed it over further by pushing him into the bedroom then ripping off his clothes and riding him like a bronco. I needed to get off since I just had two swelling orgasms cut short prematurely.

Monday morning came like a sledgehammer. At seven-thirty I poured myself into the train at Nils Ercisson terminal and arrived at Stockholm's Central Station around lunch. I took a cab to our main offices on Drottninggatan where I settled in for an afternoon meeting with our legal team about a contract for a new vacation complex in Croatia. Our rep from the Croatian side was an Italian girl, named Marguerite, about my age, slim with blonde wavy hair and a beak-like nose and thin lips. Her slim silver-framed glasses completed the package of making her appear much older than she was, but not in a flattering way. After a few minutes of listening to her flip through a powerpoint presentation like a little miss know-it-all, I concluded that I didn't like her. She was what Adelina would call a NEV-- someone with No Erotic Value--and not in the least someone who we would have tried to ensnare into our little games.

That night, I declined a dinner invitation from my colleagues--mostly because I didn't want to be around that Italian bitch--and got take-out from the Mongolean Barbecue and ate in my room at the Scandic Continental. Afterwards, I crawled into bed and immediately passed out.

Although, my trip wasn't just all work and no play. I did manage to have a couple interesting carnal adventures.

Tuesday night, while taking the subway from our downtown offices to my hotel, I shared a seat with a pretty 41-year old web designer named Cecilia, who talked incessantly about her five-year old daughter and the friction her birth caused with her other daughter, seventeen-year old from a previous marriage, who was the reigning Swedish women's junior fencing champion. I listened compassionately to her jabbering, or at least pretended to, then stroked her arm and told her I was sure she was a wonderful mother. She was still yacking as she lay naked in my bed, but finally shut up when I flipped her into a sixty-nine. Then there was the blonde crossfit chick named Mikaela I met in line at the lunch cafe in the old city. I told her I really liked her multi-colored headband and matching workout tights; then I followed-up by asking where she got them, as if I really cared. After she told me, I told her I thought she was really pretty, although I thought her over-sized mouth and big square teeth made her look like a monkey. When she stripped in my hotel room later that night, she was like zero percent body fat and had no hips. I took particular joy in pounding her thick abdominal wall with my fist before I ate her bald pussy, which tasted like salami.

The funny thing was, none of this was about sex. I didn't even think of myself as a lesbian, even though all of my conquests were women. I was becoming acutely aware that this was about my ability to exercise influence over people by exploiting their weaknesses. They just happened to be women because I knew their vulnerabilities. I learned how to read them, then how to play off of them. It was simple and fast. Little Amelie trying to play bohemian, how Adelina called her out with just an innocent comment. But it got inside her head, and she had to redeem herself by fucking us. How I made the chattering psycho on the subway feel like a real mother, and how I gave confirmation to the monkey-face that she was indeed attractive. I realized I didn't have to smack them, beat them or swear at them, just fuck with their heads. It was the same thing Maja did to me. And with each orgasm I had with these women, I was expunging pain and humiliation from my body. I didn't even pick up the camera anymore. I didn't have to. Sex was my new form of self-expression.

When I arrived at Nils Ericsom terminal in Gothenburg Thursday night, a mist had settled in. I walked through the door of our flat around eleven o'clock and David was in bed. I headed to the bathroom, unzipped my rollaway bag, pulled out my make-up kit, then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took a long look at myself in the mirror and for the first time in my life, I felt in control.

I stripped down naked and tip-toed quietly into the dark bedroom. The sound of David's breathing told me he was asleep. I pulled back the covers and slipped in next to him. He stirred a little when I ran my hand up and down his leg then inside his shorts. I took out his cock then sucked him into an erection. At this point, he was fully awake and was playing with my hair. "Well, welcome home," he groaned.

"I missed you," I whispered back.

He came in torrents and I gulped it all down. Some of his jizz hung on my chin and I wiped it away with my thumb then licked it off. I missed the taste of come, perhaps I wasn't a lesbain after all.

David had gone to work by the time I woke up. I rolled slowly out of bed and took my time to get ready. Friday's were usually blow-off days with very few meetings, if any. Most people travelled Monday through Thursday, so Friday's were more or less catch-up days when no one really bothered you. I usually didn't get to the office until ten on Fridays. I picked up my phone and tapped out a text to Adelina.

Hi, just got back into town. Wanna hang out tomorrow?

I continued to put on my makeup when my phone dinged.

Welcome back! Hope your week went well. Sure, stop by in the afternoon. How does 3 sound?

Perfect...see you then. Ciao!

Ciao!

When Saturday rolled around, I started the day by fucking David with a slow ride with me sitting on top. After a few minutes, I rolled off him then told him we were going to try something different. I hawked a large blob of phlegm into my palm then rubbed it into my asshole. I then bent over and opened up for him.

"Go easy, I never did this before," I urged him.

"My god, what's gotten into you lately? Whatever it is, I like it."

"Just go easy."

I felt the tip of his cock press into my anus and I let out a grunt.

"You okay?" he asked.

"It's fine, keep going. Just need to get past the initial shock." I had fingers in my ass before, but nothing this thick. He pushed it in further and there was a flash of pain. "Oh god!" It really fucking hurt, I wasn't sure how people did this.

"Should I stop?"

"No, let's do this."

He pushed it in a bit further, then suddenly everything loosened up and I was able to relax. The pain went away.

"It feels good, now. Keep going," I instructed him. He groaned as the rest of his length filled me.

Once we were both comfortable with the act, he started to pump his hips normally like vaginal sex. I reached behind and found my clit. It felt really good to have him from this angle, the pressure of his cock stimulating new places inside me. After a few minutes we were both breathing heavy and I knew he was about to come. I rubbed my clit harder in an attempt to synchronize with him, and when he exploded inside me I erupted with a shivering climax. When he pulled out of me, I turned around and sucked the juices off his cock.

"Oh my god, that felt good," he muttered through airy breath.

"I knew you'd like that. It was about time we tried it."

"So, what else do you have up your sleeve?"

"You'll just have to wait for more surprises," I said kissing the tip of his dick.

After breakfast, David and I headed downtown and did some shopping in the Haga district then grabbed some lunch at Cafe Husaren. The sky was gray and overcast but it felt good to get out and walk around. I picked up a new pair of jeans and some cool gloves, but David didn't buy anything, he just wanted to get out of the flat and spend some time with me. I wondered if his newfound affection towards me was a result of our recent sexual experimentation. Either way, it worked to keep his suspicions at bay about my extracurricular activities. When it was about two-thirty in the afternoon, I pretended to look at a fake message on my phone and said to David, "Oh, Julia wants to know if I want to meet her for a quick coffee, do you mind?"

"Like right now?" David asked.

"Well, she asked if three o'clock would work. Is it okay with you?"

"Sure, that's fine. I'll head back home, then."

"Okay, hope you don't mind."

"Nope, not at all," Me asking him to put his dick in my ass a few hours ago certainly helped with the negotiations.

When I arrived at Adelina's place, it was just her and I, which was fine since we didn't have much time. We went straight for her big bed, where we had non-stop sex for two hours. In the final act, she straddled my face and ejaculated into my mouth. I guzzled the stream like I was drinking from a fountain. Afterwards, we lay there with my head resting on her shoulder.

"Someday, I'll teach you how to do that," she cooed in my ear.

"Squirting? Not a chance, not interested," I replied.

"You'd like it, it's really intense."

"Not sure if I could do it."

"All women can do it, you just need to find it."

"We'll see, maybe someday." We lay there quietly for a bit, then I continued, "By the way, what did you mean about me and you being a team?"

"I've never met anyone like you before. You're like me in a lot of ways, you can't stand bullshit in people. You loathe insecurity. You're strong."

"Hmm thank you, but I'm not so sure if I'm strong. I've been played by others in the past."

"Well yes, but we all have. It's about how you come back from it, how you turn it around."

I let her last comment sink in before responding. "I guess you're right, it feels good to be in control."

"Yes it does. And how do you feel when you are with the girls we bring here?"

I paused for a moment then answered. "Incredible."

"That's what I mean." she said as she kissed my forehead. "We're a team."

Our weekend rendezvous continued like this throughout the winter and into the spring. Every time I made up a story to David that I was meeting Julia. Not sure why I had to lie, I could very well have told him that Adelina was a new friend, but I didn't want David anywhere near her. I didn't want our worlds to collide. I had to make sure I did book some real time with Julia, to maintain our friendship and keep the alibi alive.

As the list of our conquests grew, I was shocked at how easy it had become. There was Jenny, the cute, chubby blonde at the coffee shop in Nordstan whose dark mascara and fake eyelashes made her an easy mark. I'll never forget how we bent her over and took turns fucking her with a cucumber from Adelina's refrigerator. God, how I remember how good she was at eating pussy, too. I couldn't believe how easy it was to lure the slutty sales girl at the Make Up Store back to our lair, then how she almost chickened out at the last minute until Adelina offered to mastrubate in front of her. Not sure why that made her decide to stay. When the weather turned warm, we picked up a brown-haired Barbie doll in a short denim miniskirt showing off her smooth tanned legs simply by Adelina walking up to her and asking if she was wearing underwear. While I was going down on her neatly manicured pussy, Adelina asked her if she liked sucking cock. And when she said that she did, Adelina held her down while I fucked her face with a banana. Speaking of cock, at the end of May, we followed a young couple around Haga who were trying to find out where they were via a navigation app on their phones. When they appeared desperate, we offered to help them. The boy, a skinny nineteen year old with long brown hair and wide plastic-framed glasses, and his girlfriend, also nineteen, with long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and a long germanic-looking face, were visiting from a small town south of Gothenburg in order to escape the aspices of their parents by booking a hotel room to have sex for the first time. I guessed that the black thong visible through her cream pleated miniskirt was worn especially for the occasion. We couldn't resist gagging him with it while we made him fuck her with his unusually large penis. Afterwards, Adelina and I took turns sucking his fat dick while his girlfriend licked his ass.

There were others, many of them unmemorable. We weren't always successful, but we got our fair share that's for sure. By the time summer came along, I was having so much sex it was unreal. I wasn't travelling so much anymore, so I fucked David almost every night during the week, then Adelina and I had our conquests on the weekend. It gave me a special thrill to fuck David on Saturday morning, Adelina and some stranger in the afternoon, then David again at night. Sometime around mid-June, I started to get a lot of pain and swelling. All the sex I had was unprotected and I was terrified I had caught something. Except for the occasional blow job, most of our conquests were women. When we did seduce another couple, it usually involved us convincing them to do degrading things to each other. It never occurred to me to protect myself.

I finally went to the doctor and was relieved to find out that I tested negative for any sexually transmitted diseases, but incurred soft tissue damage from too much sex. Go figure. Even though there wasn't much actual intercourse, there was a hell of a lot of fingering and insertion of foreign objects into me. I discussed this with Adelina, and we agreed to take a little pause. After a couple weeks, I had healed up and told her I was ready again. She said she had a brilliant idea.

"Let's have the twins over Saturday night for a movie and a little fun," she suggested. "You pick the movie, and I pick the fun."

"Okay..." I replied, knowing she had something up her sleeve. It had been a while since I saw the twins, we did have a couple sessions with them after I met them for the first time on that cold Saturday morning at Adelina's flat. Alva had a fondness for my breasts and liked to suckle there like a child. I remember how she stared at them the first day we met. Not sure if she had mommy issues or what, but I loved the feeling of her nursing on me. "What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Just leave that to me, you won't be disappointed."

"And I pick the movie."

"Correct."

"Any preferences?"

"I am open, but something relevant"

I thought about it for a moment, then said, "How about 'Thelma and Louise'?"

"Oh my God, Anna, you're too much."

"So, I've been told."

When Saturday night rolled around, I arrived at Adelina's place a few minutes before eight o'clock on a warm May evening. I had concocted a story to David about a movie night with the girls, but at our friend Malin's place to watch "Mama Mia!" When I walked into Adelina's flat, the twins had already arrived and were sitting on the sofa dressed in black tights and t-shirts. The lights were down low and she had a few candles burning, including the thick red one on the side table she called, "The Candle of Truth." She immediately handed me a glass of red wine.

"Welcome, come on in," she beckoned me with a big smile. The sweet smell of marijuana smoke permeated the room and there was an empty bottle on the square Ikea table in front of the sofa. Apparently she had a head start.

"Hi girls," I called over to the twins.

"Hi," they both replied back.

I kicked off my shoes then kissed Adelina.

"Missed you," she said while giving me a hug.

"Me, too."

"Have a seat next to the girls and I'll explain what we're going to do tonight."

"I'm all ears."

"These two cute kittens are going to take care of us tonight," she began. I looked at each one of the twins's blank faces with their little upturned noses and wondered what that would entail.

"Ooo, that sounds good," I said.

"Let's start in the bathroom, come, let's get their make-up on." We all went to the bathroom where Adelina had a party makeup kit sitting on the sink counter. "Take your clothes off first, girls," she commanded them. The twins obediently stripped then stood waiting for what was next. Adelina took the make-up kit then blacked their noses, and drew whiskers across their cheeks and a few dots. Now I knew what she meant about "these two cute little kittens." When she was done, she reached into a drawer and pulled out two sets of cat ears on a flexible arch and slipped them over their heads. "Aren't they cuddly?"

"Very cuddly," I replied.

"Let's go, back to the TV room," Adelina instructed us. When we got back to the TV room Adelina then instructed the twins to get down on their hands and knees. She was holding something behind her back. "Here, Anna, take one of these tails and put it on your kitty, and I'll do mine." I studied the black felt tail attached to a plastic plug that she handed me then looked up at her. "That's right, stick it in her ass."

"Kinky, I love it." I put the plug in my mouth moistening it saliva, then knelt to lick the opening of Alva's ass. Once she was good and wet, I inserted the plug. She whimpered which prompted me to smack her hard rump. When Adelina was finished with Amanda, we stood back and looked affectionately at them.

"Cute," Adelina said after a bit.

"Very," I responded.

Adelina started to strip and I followed her lead. When we were naked, Adelina explained the game plan. "Tonight, you and I are going to relax in front of a movie while these two kitties serve us and make sure we get all we need.

"Sounds wonderful."

She continued, "they will bring us snacks, keep our glasses full, and perform other duties as required."

"I can't wait to get started."

"But there is one requirement."

"And what is that?"

"Since the movie is 'Thelma and Louise,' I thought it would be nice if the girls would eat us in the lead-up to the final scene, then we both come right when Thelma and Louise go flying over the cliff. Wouldn't that be a great ending?"

"Fabulous."

"Great, let's get started."

We assembled in the TV room where Adelina and I took our place on the sofa and the twins knelt on the ground at our feet, Alva close to me and Amanda next to Adelina. It was impossible for them to sit due to the plugs in their butt. Adelina dialed in the movie and it started to stream on her television.

"Amanda," Adelina, suddenly piped up. "Go in the kitchen and bring us some chips. And you, Alva, fetch another bottle of wine." The twins started to stand up and Adelina yelled, "No, crawl, remember, you're fucking cats." With that, they both got back down and crawled towards the kitchen, their fake tails swaying back and forth. I looked away. Amanda emerged from the kitchen with one arm wrapped around a metal bowl full of potato chips while maintaining a crawl with the other. Alava did the same while carrying the wine. Their efforts were hard and labored. "Thank you," Adelina barked, receiving the chips. Amanda resumed her position at her feet upon completion of her tasks. "Fill our glasses," was her next command. Alva poured some of the red wine into Adelina's glass then crawled over to me and replenished mine. I immediately took two big sips. I wasn't so sure about what I thought about all this, it was pretty raunchy.

I looked at Alva. "Alva, sweetie, can you pour me some more wine?" She grabbed the bottle and filled my glass then looked over at Adelina.

12