The Seduction of Anna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Adelina affirmed. She had already sucked down half her glass since the last pour. Alva crept over to Adelina with the bottle and filled her glass. "Thank you." Adelina grabbed Alva's butt cheek as she crawled away.

I had seen the movie once before but had forgotten much of it. I loved Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon, but after about a half hour into the film, it started to feel dated and I had a hard time getting into it. Adelina stared at the screen through glazed, intoxicated eyes, and I wondered where her mind was. All of a sudden I didn't know her. For the first time she appeared ugly and repulsive; her hideous black eyes and prominent nose were features that in the past I had chosen to ignore.

The twins were having a hard time getting comfortable, unable to sit due to the appendages in their backsides. At one point Alva was up on her knees leaning forward to relieve the tension in her legs. "Alva, baby, come here and lick me. My kitty needs a little attention." I said as much to get her out of that position as it was to have my cunt eaten. She slipped in between my legs and ran her tongue up and down my slit. It was the first sexual contact I had since my inflammation subsided, and would have felt wonderful under different circumstances. "I don't want to come, just give me a little pleasure while I watch. I want to save my orgasm for the big moment at the end."

Adelina looked over at us. "Hey, that's not a bad idea...Amanda!" Upon hearing her name, Amanda went to work between her legs.

"Alva, can I have some more wine, please?" My glass was empty. Alva stopped licking me for a moment and promptly filled it.

"Me, too." Adelina blurted out. Alva turned to crawl towards her and Adelina yelled, "Hurry bitch!" I could tell Adelina was really drunk and high. Alva quicked her pace as she pitter-pattered across the floor with that ridiculous fake tail whipping around. I had done some fucked-up shit together with Adelina, but something about this was a little off. When she returned, she sat sideways on her rump and inspected the raw patches on her knees. "More wine, get us more fucking wine, you two kitty-cats," Adelina yelled pointing at the empty bottle on the table.

"I can get it," I said, starting to stand up.

"No, let them. It's their job," she countered.

Alva started to crawl towards the kitchen and I thought I heard sobs. There was a sudden pressure in my bladder and told Adelina I had to pee.

"Want me to pause the movie?"

"Sure," I said getting up.

"Keep eating me," Adelina commanded Amanda as I walked away. When I crossed through the foyer on my way to the bathroom, I heard a vibration, like someone calling a cell phone. Laying on the little console table in the foyer were two suede bags. The shoulder straps were decorated with colorful beads making me think they belonged to the twins. I reached inside and pulled out the vibrating phone. The caller ID on the screen said, "Mom"

My heart sank.

I grabbed the phone and brought it with me into the bathroom. It continued to flash the word, "Mom" and I wanted so bad to answer it. I wanted to tell her that her little girls were okay, but I knew it wasn't true. My stomach churned. I pulled down my pants and relieved myself. The phone continued to buzz on the edge of the porcelain sink and I buried my head in my hands.

When I was ten years old, I had a favorite red raincoat and so did my best friend, Matilda. When it rained, we would usually wear them on the same days to school. There was a group of older boys who lived at the end of my street who used to tease us when we walked to the bus stop in the morning on our way to school. They used to call us names like the Double Cherries and things like that. At the time I never knew about the double meaning of the insult, but I could tell they were trying to humiliate us. I told my mom about it and she advised us to just ignore them and they would eventually stop. It worked for a while and Matilda and I were able to walk to the bus stop without being harrassed. But then one morning, as we approached the end of the street, they jumped out at us from the bushes. When we tried to run away, they surrounded us and chased us into an abandoned wooded lot. We hid in a depression formed by an uprooted tree. Their cries of, "Where are you, you little cherries!" echoed throughout the trees and I was never so scared before in my life. They were running all around, but couldn't find us. I thought we had eluded them, but then all of a sudden Matilda stood up and yelled, "Over here! She's over here!" Then I heard their footsteps approach accompanied by a loud whooping. When they got close, they pulled tomatoes out of their pocket and threw them at me. Matilda got in on the act, too, and I couldn't believe I had been betrayed by my best friend. Apparently, she had tomatoes in her pocket the whole time and had lured me into their trap. They ran off laughing hysterically. I never cried so hard before in my life.

When I got home, my mom almost died at the sight of me. My harassers made sure to pelt my face with the tomatoes so red slime had run down the neckline of my coat soiling my clothes. My mom helped me take off my clothes in the garage and walked me into the bathroom where she put me underneath a hot shower. Afterwards, she wrapped me in a big fluffy towel and hugged me for what seemed like hours.

I snatched the phone from the sink and left the bathroom. When I passed through the foyer, I slipped the phone back into the canvas bag. When I re-entered the TV room, Amanda had stopped licking Adelina and was kneeling on the floor leaning sideways up against the sofa. Alva knelt in a similar position. I could tell they were in a lot of pain.

"Adelina, I think these two have been naughty kitty-cats, don't you?" I exclaimed.

"Yes...." she looked up at me wondering what I had up my sleeve.

"I want a little private session with them in the bedroom, do you mind?"

"Go right ahead."

"Why thank you," I replied. Then turning to the twins, I barked, "Come! Stand up, you can walk now," as I motioned for them to follow me. I looked back at Adelina and faked a devious smile. She was rolling a joint. As we passed through her bedroom door, I whispered into Alva's ear, "Don't worry, nothing's going to happen, just play along.." She looked at me in a way that still spoke of mistrust. "Adelina, I will call for you when I am ready for you to join us," I yelled out to her, "just want a private moment."

"Sure..." she answered through a laugh.

I ripped off both pairs of fake ears from their heads and smoothed their hair. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." They looked at me with big glassy eyes. "Take those out." I pointed at the black felt tails. They both winced as they pulled them slowly from their rectums. "Give them to me," I instructed. When I had them in my hands, I threw them under her bed. I kicked the fake ears under there too, out of sight. "Sit down here," I patted the edge of Adelina's bed and they sat on either side of me. "We need to wait a bit." I took each one of their hands into mine and held them firm. "She's a monster," I whispered. They both lay their head on my shoulder and I pulled them in tight. "What has she done to you? How did this start?" I asked.

Alava looked up at me and murmured softly, "Our father."

"Your father? What about your father?"

"She's having an affair with our father," she replied.

"Yes, she said she'd tell our mother if we ever said anything about what she does to us," Amanda added.

"What? You have to be fucking kidding me," I responded. "How did she meet your father?"

"They work together. He is one of the partners at the law firm where she works," Amanda continued.

"That fucking figures," I murmured. "But how did she know who you were, and how did she meet you?"

Amanda went on, "She saw us in the gym one day and recognized us from the photos he keeps on his desk. After that, she started talking to us, then the whole thing started."

"There are others, too," Alva added.

"What do you mean, others?" I asked.

"Young girls, she brings them here and makes us do things to them. She says she'd report us for having sex with minors if we ever snitched on her," she continued. The anger was welling up inside me.

"Okay, I'm going to end this, but I need you to play along, okay?"

Both of them shook their heads in agreement.

I got up from the bed and went to Adelina's bottom dresser drawer where she kept all the sex toys. I rooted around through all the gadgets--which I now viewed as grossly perverted--and found the two pairs of handcuffs she sometimes brought out. During some of our games, she had handcuffed me to the bed while she and one of our female conquests pleasured me. I told the twins to lie on the bed. They looked at me with fear.

"No, these are not for you, don't worry."

When I put them back and closed the drawer, their expressions relaxed then they climbed up onto the bed. I peeked my head out the door and told Adelina I was ready for her. When she stumbled into the room, I put on a big smile and said while looking directly into her eyes, "I'm done with them. Now, I have a little surprise for you."

"Please tell me..."

"Lay down on the bed, and I'll show you." I took her hand and led her to the bed. The twins moved over making room for her. "Girls, you can get up now, I want her alone." The twins slid off the bed and stood at each side. I turned back to Adelina and continued, "They're going to watch me do a little something to you."

"Oh Anna, don't tell me you finally learned how to...."

"Huh-hu. Hope you're ready for my juice." In reality, I still have never squirted, and wasn't sure if I even knew how. But I had to give this a go.

"Oh, you little devil...."

"But only under one condition," I added.

"And what is that, may I ask?"

I spun around, reached into the drawer, and pulled out both pairs of hand-cuffs.

"Oh, you dirty girl," she shot back. "Well, I suppose... if you insist." She thrust her arms out in front of her offering me her wrists. She was drunk and high, thus easy to convince. If she were sober, I'm not so sure if I would have been able to pull it off, the crafty bitch that she was. I fastened the cuffs around each one of her wrists then locked her to the metal bars of the headrest behind her. I could have ended it there, but there was some unfinished business to take care of.

I straddled her then pressed my crotch into her face. "Eat me," I commanded, then felt her tongue dance into my sex. It would have been enjoyable under other circumstances, but my sudden hate for her squashed any feelings of carnal pleasure. I ground my hips harder and yelled, "Fucking eat me!" My revulsion of her increased with the rising stimulation. I pressed harder onto her face and got immense satisfaction from hearing her whimper. I rubbed my clit to get the start of an orgasm going then eased up to let her breathe. "Keep it up, don't you want to taste my sweet juice?"

"Yes," she muttered between breaths.

I thrust my fingers inside my cunt and probed for my G-spot. I looked over at the twins, who were now both standing together on the right side of the bed, and whispered to them to go get dressed. The onset of an orgasm tingled inside me as I found my G-spot, then I started to push. It also felt like I was initiating a bowel movement, so I pressed the fingers of my other hand over my anus until the feeling subsided.

"Come on now, Anna, squirt on me, show me you can."

"I'm almost there, get ready...open your mouth." I pulled my fingers from my cunt then rubbed my clit with a furious abandon. I wanted to ejaculate all over her vile face and disgusting body, not as an act of passion, but as a way to purge myself of the evil I had acquired from her. .

"Come on, Anna, come on me.....I've waited, I've waited so long." Her eyes were mere slits as she babbled clipped phrases of encouragement. A jolt of electricity shot from my G-spot then shivered up through my clit. There was an explosion of fluid from my cunt accompanied by a tremendous feeling of release. I looked down at the stream of clear fluid splashing into her open mouth. Another spasm erupted and a second stream shot of me.

"Drink my come, you bitch!" I yelled as I ejaculated on her face. She thrust her tongue out trying to catch the diminishing stream. There was another contraction and I squirted again. Clear liquid covered her face and ran down her cheeks. She turned her head from side to side making a chewing motion as if trying to bite at something. Her eyes were mere slits. The handcuffs clanked against the metal rails.

"Oh Anna, you did it, it tasted so good," she mumbled. I felt like there was more inside me, like the sensation of having more urine in your bladder despite having stopped peeing, so I rubbed my clit again with wide, fast strokes. My asshole puckered and I squirted again. My god, how much of this stuff was inside me? Another spasm, and then another squirt. I had never come this hard before, it was euphoric. I convulsed one last time and delivered a final sprinkle. When I was done I continued to kneel over her head.

"So how did you like that, you disgusting slut."

"Anna, don't talk to me like that, we're partners, remember?" She obviously thought this was part of our little game.

"I'll talk to you any way I like, you evil skank."

"Anna, you're turning me on with that kind of talk. Why don't you send the twins over to me so they can make me come. I'm so horny after what you just did."

"Shut the fuck up!" The mentioning of the twins made my blood boil. I cocked my hand back and was about to slap her then caught myself. I wanted so bad to smack her, but I wasn't about to let myself slip to her level. She looked so helpless and pathetic laying there cuffed to the bed covered in my ejaculate. That was enough. By now the twins were dressed and had been watching on without any reaction. Their trauma was perhaps too deep to register any signs of redemption. I locked my knees tight against her head and put my face in close to hers. My pussy was still dripping. "Now you listen to me. I know what you're about. I know your game." I paused to let my words sink in. She looked up at me with sudden terror in her eyes. "You're a fucking child molester."

"Anna..." she tried to cut in.

I grabbed her chin and continued, "If you ever touch these girls again, or make any contact with them again, I'll call the fucking police."

"You're so full of shit, Anna. You can't prove anything."

"I'm sure there are plenty of victims out there who would like to tell their stories. All your fucking bullying, harassment, and psychological trauma, not to mention blackmail and the raping of minors...all punishable crimes. You work in the law business, you should know. You are so fucking disgusting, I can't believe you had me for as long as you did."

"Anna, sweet Anna. Are you done yet? Take these fucking things off my wrists and let's have a decent talk without all the naughty language, shall we?"

I squeezed my throat and hawked a blob of thick saliva into my mouth then spit it onto her face.

"You cunt!" she screamed at me. "Take these fucking things off. You don't know a fucking thing about life, Anna! When I first met you, you were a naive Swedish bitch, then I showed you how to get what you wanted in life and this is how you repay me! You are still so clueless, Anna. You and all the rest of you stupid Swedish cunts! So fucking naive. You got a lot to learn, I can tell you."

I squeezed her cheeks digging with my thumbs into her flesh. "If you EVER come near these two girls again, or anyone else, I'll make sure you fry." With that, I jumped off of her, picked up my clothes and got dressed. I placed the keys to the handcuffs and her dresser and told the twins to get their things. At this point Adelina pleaded with us to unlock her, but neither one of us acknowledged her screams. I opened the window above her sofa, the one looking out over the street. Before exiting, I grabbed some matches and lit the red candle sitting next to her sofa and yelled, "It's time the truth came out!" I took one last look at her naked body spread-eagled on the bed and thought about how appalling she looked.

"Fuck you!" we're her final words to me.

Once outside, I pulled out my phone and called the police. I told them I was passing by an apartment when I heard some screams coming from an open window. I wasn't sure what it was, but it might be worth sending someone over to check it out.

The twins and I walked to the end of the block then stopped. The air was crisp and the sky had the steely-blue hue of a Swedish summer night. I hugged both of them and tried to assure them everything was going to be okay. Alva wrapped her arms tightly around me, and I felt her chest heaving. She pressed her head into my shoulder and I listened to her sobs. Amanda moved closer and held her sister.

How much of their pain was I responsible for?


12