All Comments on 'The Seduction of Anna'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Great addition

Another wonderful addition to the fold.

Oh the fantasy of being a virgins first sexual/lesbian experience is a

beautiful thing indeed.

Well written as always, leading the reader into the lives of Anna and Maggie

I look forward to whos tale of love and lust is coming next , all are very much

Welcome. Is there no end to these friends sharing thier past sexual tales ?

I do hope not.

Thank you for a brillant read, I enjoyed it very much.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
The right thing

I couldn't spot anything in this story that I'd regard as a natural cliff-hanger so I think you did exactly the right thing in publishing as a complete story. Up to your usual high standard, Shaima---you're one of a small select group of writers on this site whose work readers await eagerly and you never let us down.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 6 years ago
Nice first time

A wonderful story that left me smiling in the end. And her father was awesome! Got to go listen to some Bob Seger now.

lespoon1lespoon1about 6 years ago
Spot On

You are always a good read. As always, I am looking forward to your next.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
Thank you

It was the right choice to publish as one story. I always enjoy your writing. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I always hate to see stories end, but I must say you did an excellent job with this one. As usual! Your stories don't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Read it religiously

My only disappointment was that she felt she needed to deny her Christianity. I know many a lesbian with a strong faith, who also know that the evangelicals are a bunch of hypocrites and hold many sexual secrets. The true Christians welcome all. I just thought with her personality she'd be turning the women of the flock to new experiences.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
lovely story

What a lovely story, I loved every word, I don't doubt that it is true, not once did it appear to be a work of fiction. The sensuality made me so wet, so aroused, but despite them appearing to be happy with there lot, it ended with me feeling quite sad that they didn't ride of into the sunset and live happily ever after.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Sweet love story unfortunately bit of a sad end

You are into so nice details taking time for intros and get together .... Then the real deal and puff finish all in a rush ..... May a little more details while finishing too ..... You having the finery for this and the talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story, really enjoyed it. I think I would’ve preferred the traditional happy ending but the ending was actually very good indeed. Thank you for all of your stories.

allyliterallyallyliterallyabout 2 months ago

I discovered this story while browsing and I am so glad to have found it.

Like all good stories, this one left me wondering if it was really a story. As you refer to tape recordings, I'll just ask "Is it live, or is it Memorex?"

On to the next 168. You just jumped to the top of my favourite authors' list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous