The Seduction of Caoimhe Ch. 01

Story Info
Tara plots to seduce her daughter.
5.8k words
4.16
27.7k
32

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,315 Followers

Author's Note:

I know it's been a while since I last published anything and apologize to my readers for that. Time constraints made it difficult to write much of anything and still remain in place. As a result, the publishing of each chapter will take longer than with previous stories. I get a little writing done each day, but sometimes it's little more than a paragraph.

I would like to present to you, my dear readers, a story that will take place from multiple perspectives. There will be no rehashing of any previous chapters as the story moves along. Each chapter will take you a little further into a new incestuous world. There's also a story within the story that will appear at the end of some of the chapters, which I have never done before and always seek to challenge myself with every new story I write.

*****

Chapter 1 - Tara

It's hard to believe that my Caoimhe is really turning eighteen today and I wonder how she went from child to woman so quickly before my eyes. One moment she's talking about boys to her friends as if they are the biggest mystery in life and the next she's talking about dating them. Where did the time go? I know all mothers ask themselves the same question about their own children and I never really understood it until this moment.

It's strange to not have her here on this day, since all of her other birthdays have been spent in this house, most with her nephews celebrating with her. Connor and Sean, the twins that have grown up in this house with her are more like brothers than anything else. It's fitting considering my husband, Dillon, is their father and we have worked very hard to prevent any of the kids from finding out the truth about us.

It isn't just the boys that have lived with us, but my sister as well. Kayleigh has been a lot of help and not just with raising Caoimhe. She turned what was a dreary sex life into something far more exciting than I ever thought possible before it happened. I know I'm not supposed to be happy that my sister shares my bed with my husband, but I am and happiness hardly expresses what we have. They have never been a secret from me and I even think it was partly my idea to involve her all those years ago. Regardless of how it started, she still shares our bed as often as time allows.

The kids have been kept in the dark about everything and she sleeps in her own room when the kids are here. Whenever she has been pressed by the boys about their father, she always gives them traits of Dillon. She never goes into enough detail to give any indication it's him, but has come close on a few occasions. As far as anyone knows, he's an old friend of Dillon's and had to leave the country. I wish we could tell them everything, but we all agreed to wait until they turned eighteen before finding out. As tempted as we are at times, we have kept to that agreement for the sake of the kids.

Some of Caoimhe's friends are throwing her a party and she actually allowed the boys to go along with her. It went far too easily for them to convince her, which means a couple of her friends must be interested in them. Otherwise, she would have held her ground and they'd be here right now. This is a good thing and not just for the time it gives us to ourselves, but it also gets them out of the house for a change. They spend far too much time looking at their computer screens and not enough looking out the window.

Since we have a few hours to kill in a house free of children, we follow my husband towards our bedroom. Our clothes are clumsily removed in the process, but cannot afford to leave a trail behind us. This is all part of being cautious about what we do in bed out of necessity for them, since they should have as normal a childhood as possible. One will know soon enough, my daughter, but the twins will have to wait for just a little longer.

My green eyes are locked on Dillon's toned, pale cheeks as he walks ahead of us and I know his manhood is fully erect. I can feel her flesh touch mine as we both follow his lead and her nipples are every bit as hard as mine. I can hear her breathing and know she's every bit as excited by this moment as I am.

It's been a while since we've had this kind of time during the day and I'm glad we can forgo the need to wait until they're asleep before she can join us. Dillon turns to the side to allow us to pass and my eyes are drawn to his seven wonderful inches and perfect girth. He's an amazing lover and has hardly slowed a bit; if anything, he has improved with age.

I turn sideways as I pass and my hand caresses his hard shaft, which is met by my sister's hand. He lets out a soft sigh from our tender touch. The contact is brief as we continue to our bed and Dillon closes the door behind us. We can't take any chances that the kids will be back early, so he locks the door and our clothes fall to the floor.

There may be a few hours, but it isn't really the time we have. We can't just walk out of the bedroom and greet them at the door right after having our fun. Our normal foreplay will have to wait for another day, since getting cleaned up after does takes time.

I've heard the horror stories from my girlfriends about their husbands and I'm quite happy that I never had to deal with anything along those lines. Even in that time leading up to her joining us, it was never that bad, at least I don't remember it being that way. It may have grown a little stale, but at least he took his time with my body. Being blessed with his size doesn't mean a damn thing if he doesn't know how to use it and there's no shortage of guys that can't seem to figure out something so simple.

I take my sister's narrow hands in mine and guide her to our bed as she breathes out heavily from her growing desire. Her small breasts hardly stand out under the best of circumstances, but her dark nipples more than make up for it. They stand out wonderfully against her pale flesh and I slowly run them between my fingers. She lets out a soft sigh from my touch and they harden a little more for me.

Kayleigh lays her head down on the soft pillow and spreads her legs slowly for him. Her tightly trimmed bush has the appearance of a red carpet as I move my fingers down her body, across the stretch marks that the twins left behind and trace the edges of the diamond. There's a pleasant scent that rises up from her as my fingers brush her hard clit. Moisture is pressing out of her still hidden hole and it will soon be dripping.

My knees cross her body as I lower my own dripping hole slowly down to her mouth and love the way her breath feels on my tender lips. Her tongue is starting to trace the outline and I'm tempted to look across my shaved area to her hard nipples pressing up at me, but my husband is ready to enter and that is far more fun to watch.

My hands move to her slender legs and slowly down the back as she pulls her knees towards my face. Her hot flesh feels wonderful against mine as I hold them for her, since I want to feel her hands on my cheeks. Dillon's fingers softly spread her lips to reveal her hole to me in its entirety and she sighs in eager anticipation of what will soon follow.

I'm bending over to get a better view for both of us as her hands start to caress my cheeks. His fingers spread her open a little more and I can see inside of her wet hole a little better now, which offers a new scent for me to enjoy. She lets out a soft moan as he slowly makes entry and I love watching every inch of him slowly press into the depths of her pink hole.

I can smell the wonderful musk starting to build from all of us and know the wonderful scent will only get better with time. His soft grunts are adding wonderfully to our soft moans and I drip a little into her waiting mouth. As she breaths out a little harder, I can feel everything between my legs and drip a little more onto her waiting tongue. Her fingers grip a little and I love the way she feels beneath my body.

I can feel the sweat starting to build with our bodies pressed together as her tongue presses between the folds and I moan to show my appreciation to her as his hips start to move in a slow rhythm. Her tongue seeks out those places on my body that she knows so well and my body quivers with the pleasure she brings from every movement between my legs. Dillon slowly withdraws to show me his glistening shaft and the sight causes me drip into her open mouth. If it had been just the two of us I'd still drip for her, but nothing like this.

His manhood withdraws and my mouth opens to take him as her fingers slowly work down my crack. I can feel the slickness on my lips as he presses in slowly and love the way he tastes. There's a certain sweetness that only comes from being inside of her that coats his manhood and it mixes wonderfully with the saltiness of his slowly dripping pre-cum. I can feel his head press against my tongue and work it slowly for him to intensify what he is feeling.

He pulls back and my mouth feels empty as he returns his attention to my sister's aching hole. The taste is still fresh as he starts to build his slow rhythm again and my fingers press against her hard clit. She moans hard into my pussy and it sends a shiver throughout my body. Her fingers reach the edges of my dark hole and pulls a little to improve her view. There was a time when this was uncomfortable, but that has long passed and now find the sensation to be quite pleasant.

Time is lost to us as he moves between my mouth and her pussy. My fingers continue to work her hard clit and hers are digging deeper into my cheeks in order to pull my hole open as wide as she can. Her tongue is working my clit as we start to stiffen together and he presses deep inside of her. My moans get louder as he grunts out and we are all right on the edge.

She releases a muffled scream into my pussy as I feel my release. My body is taken to wonderful heights and feel my green eyes close. Her mouth fills with my eruption as wave after wonderful wave crashes hard over my body. The eruptions intensify and I can feel everything amplified, especially her fingers digging hard into my cheeks and feel my dark hole working against her grip.

The eruptions subsides as I feel my body starting to relax and my green eyes open to see him slowly pulling out. There's a few gobs of white on his glistening shaft and I open my mouth to clean it for him. Her grip is loosening on my cheeks as I drip the last of myself into her open mouth, which enables my dark hole to close tightly above her watching eyes.

The head presses between my lips and I can taste them both so clearly on my tongue. It's that perfect mixture that only comes from them being in perfect timing with their release. My tongue explores his shaft for that wonderful combination of saltiness and sweetness as her tongue starts to clean my lips.

He presses in a little deeper as he continues to soften and I take him all the way to his balls with ease. There's almost no gagging as my throat opens for him and my lips tighten around his base. Dillon slowly withdraws long before I need to worry about air and can feel their shared release left behind on my tongue.

I pull myself off of her as he steps back and stare hungrily at her coated lips and cheeks. My mouth presses down towards hers as her hands reach up for the back of my head. She pulls me down with a wonderful force and our tongues begin to fight with one another for dominance. I can taste my release mix with theirs, which adds to the wonder of the building flavors that we share. Dillon's green eyes can be felt, but don't bother looking for him. My concentration must be maintained in order to beat my sister at this game.

Her fingers reach out for my hard nipples and she tries to cheat her way to victory as she pinches both of them hard between her fingers. It hurts like hell, but I press down with my body and her finger become useless as they are pressed between us. My tongue presses a little deeper and I achieve my victory as she gives in to me.

Our lips slowly part and I see the scowl on her face, which causes me to grin above her. My fingers reach down to her hard nipples and I return the favor. She grimaces from my grip, but doesn't fight back. We both know the rules all to well and she's willing to accept her fate. There's always something pleasant about the feel of her nipples between my fingers, but this feels just a little better.

There are other things I want to do, despite my body needing a little rest after what it went through. If we had the time, I would be taking my time with this and wish the kids were going to be gone a lot longer. She's lucky and she knows it, since I can see it in her green eyes.

I release her nipples from between my fingers and press her small breasts up with my hands. Her nipples are dark against the paleness of her body and I am content to sit here for hours looking down at her. My hands press a harder into her flesh and her nipples press up a little more.

I release her tits from my grip and release her body from mine as my eyes move to the red hand prints that I've left behind. "Next time you won't be so lucky."

She looks up at me and sticks out her tongue, then speaks in a tone closely resembling that of the ultimate bitch. "Next time I'll win and we won't have to worry about getting out of bed for a long time."

I grin as I give her nipples one last squeeze and my tone matches hers. "We'll see. Now move it before I change my mind."

I release her nipples as she moves towards the edge of the mattress. "Too late."

Before I can respond, she's out of our bed and I can see some white drip down her leg. Her hands reach for her clothes as she leaves the room and heads towards the bathroom down the hall. I look over to Dillon and dare him to say a word about it. He looks down my body as he remains silent, which is a smart move on his part. Dillon knows better than to say anything about the game I play with my sister, including the part about her cheating.

Maybe it's time for a new rule to deal with just this kind of situation. I've had an idea about this for a while now and have to flush out a few things first. I have to wait until I get a few more details worked out in my mind, but I think we'll both be happy with the outcome. If not, Dillon's the tie-breaker and he knows better than to go against me. I control too much of his sex life for him not to, but I don't think it will come to that. Once she hears it, I don't think she'll want to fight me at all considering I cheat every bit as much as she does and we've both been denied our fun due to limitations of time.

I get out of bed to take a shower and see my forty year old breasts in the bathroom mirror. The sign of my age is there before me and I grimace a little at the lines that are starting to form. They used to be so pert and perfect, but that's clearly never going to be the case again.

He walks in behind me and smiles in the mirror, but the expression on my face tells him that I'm not happy with something. "What's wrong, Tara?"

I press my breasts up with my hands as I say, "Stretch marks, damn it."

His smile changes to something more loving. "I know you don't want to hear it, but we're getting old and this happens to old people. Pretty soon you'll have to carry my sagging balls and I'll have to carry your sagging tits." I scowl and want to tell him off, but he continues before I get the chance. "It's a joke. Look, Tara, I love your tits and you know it. I don't give a damn if they've got some stretch marks or not. They're still yours."

His hands reach around my body and he starts to trace the lines softly with his fingers. I let out a sigh and the worry starts to fade. He's right about getting older, but I thought I had more time than this. If anyone can help me adjust to getting older, it's Dillon. There was a time when I hated my body, but he showed me there's nothing wrong with being smaller than most other women and he'll do the same with this new reality that time inevitably will bring.

* * *

It's a sea of green eyes and red hair that encircle the table as they wait for someone to break the heavy silence. They know we have a special gift for Caoimhe, but we have been completely tight-lipped with the three of them. I find myself to be nervous, but somehow managing to keep my body from trembling. I hope I can keep up the show for just a little longer.

I smile lovingly at my daughter and say, "I can't believe you're eighteen, my sweet Caoimhe."

She scowls as she speaks in that tone of false annoyance that I know so well. "Can't you call me Cammie, just once, mommy?"

I smile as I take courage from my husband and sister and shake my head. "Never, Caoimhe."

Her green eyes roll beneath the sea of red as she calls out in desperation. "Why not?"

I smile a little broader and give her an honest answer. "Because, Caoimhe, you are my daughter and I will never stop calling you Caoimhe." She's about to interrupt, but I'm quicker with my next words and she has no opportunity to say a word. "And no talking back to your mother, unless you don't want to know about your gift that we got you." How the hell am I keeping my voice this calm?

Her eyes sparkle with excitement, since none of us has given any hint as to what awaits her. "I promise, mommy. What is it?"

My smile softens as I hand her an envelope and see her green eyes widen as she pulls out the brochure. It's a real brochure for the place I'm taking her, but it doesn't reveal any of the secrets. The resort is a special place known to those with our proclivity and it's not easy to get in. There's no website for the place and no advertising of any kind.

The brochures are for people that have been there to give to those they know can be trusted with what happens behind the closed gate. It's for adults only and they're very detailed to ensure no one under the age of eighteen ever gets in. This resort has been in business for a very long time and very few people even knows of its existence.

Her voice calls out as she thumbs through the pages. "What's this?"

I find it getting more difficult to hide the tremors and pull my feet back a little. "That's where I'm taking you for your birthday. A week at a nice resort with some wine tasting."

She presses herself away from the table and rushes over to me. Her body presses tightly to mine and I can feel her nipples pressing through her clothing. It's been years since we've hugged like this, but that was quite different. My hands hold her closer still and I can feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest. I wonder if she can feel my heart beating just has fast as hers.

She pulls away and has a worried look on her face. "But I'm not old enough to drink wine."

I smile as I look into her eyes and know the boys feel a sense of vindication. "It's all been taken care of. Don't worry about a thing."

She's beaming at my response and her voice is filled with giddiness. "Are you sure, mommy?" I smile and give a nod as she says, "Thank you..."

Her voice trails off in tears as I nod with a wide smile. "You're welcome, Caoimhe. Now off to bed. You're bags are already packed and we have to leave early."

Judging by the grin on her face and scowl on the twins, it's a very good gift indeed. Caoimhe steps back and I can see the tears slowly streaming down onto her pale cheeks. She holds me close as we hug each other once again and I can once again feel her nipples pressing against my body. I can smell the scent of melon in her hair, it's the same shampoo we use, but it smells a little different emanating from her.

My hands caress her back and almost lose control as I pull back to remind her that there are others to thank. Had it not been for the boys watching, I don't know if I would have had the control needed to wait another minute. She looks into my green eyes with hers and gives one of the broadest smiles I've ever seen. All I want is to pull her back to my body, but I have to wait.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,315 Followers
12