The Seduction of Caoimhe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moves to her father first and gives him a similar embrace, before moving on to my sister. I can see the difficulty in them, but they do a good job hiding it from the kids. We are too close to ruin it through some reckless action. I can still smell her shampoo as I breath in and know it won't be much longer before our embrace has no need to end as quickly as the last one.

It's true that her bag is already packed, but she might be surprised to find it to be bereft of clothing. It's all part of the careful plan and not some absent mindedness on my part. The wine is the most important part of the plan and there's no shortage where we're going. We've spent the last year testing her tolerance and I know exactly how much it will take to drop her walls for me.

I have a hard time averting my eyes from her cheeks as she releases her embrace from my sister and the boys are yawning as they carry themselves to bed to leave us alone at the table. My fingers start to tremble as I let out a deep breath. They can both see just how nervous I am, but it has to be me that brings her into the fold with us. When the boys are old enough, it will be far easier due to men thinking with their peckers, but girls are different and has to be handled as delicately as possible.

Dillon and I retire to our bed and close the door behind us, but don't lock it. Kayleigh will join us as soon as she can and I hope it doesn't take long. She has to wait for the sound of sleep from her sons shared room before being able to make her way to us. I hate the sneaking around and know it will be close to a year before it all comes to light.

I can feel his hands undress me in the darkness and moisten at his touch. I'm already a little wet from our daughter's embrace and this just adds to the pleasure building within me. His lips are on the back of my neck as his hands start to caress my breasts. They may not be the large, but they're bigger than my sister's and he has never shown interest in girls with anything bigger than what I've got.

My dark nipples harden at his touch as he slowly works his way towards them and his lips move down a little. I turn towards him and pull his head close to mine. His manhood presses against me and I feel the familiarity of the slickness slowly dripping down my leg.

My back finds the bed as his tongue presses into my mouth and my legs spread for him. Our tongues start to fight a battle of passion as he slowly enters. He's amazing with his perfect entry and I can feel all seven of his glorious inches. His fingers find my nipples as mine finds his cheeks and we are moving together in perfect rhythm.

I'm not worried about my sister's delay, since he will take his time. The twins are leaving tomorrow for camp that will take them away from the house for a month and they'll have the house to themselves for the next week. I've never thought about the two of them as cheating on me, because that would make it something far different from what we have.

I start to moan into his mouth and it gives that muffled sound he so loves to hear. His movement picks up a little speed, but not enough to rush anything. My fingers dig into his cheeks, which is just the way he likes it as my body is taken to wonderful heights of pleasure. My moans grow more intense with each thrust and my body is lost to his.

As I moan a little harder into his mouth, I sense the movement of my sister entering our room. I don't care that the boys are still awake, since all that matters is the three of us. Her lips press against my fingers as she starts to kiss his cheeks. My fingers tighten a little more as I am very close to release.

I pull him deep within me as we both release together and I moan hard into his mouth. His muffled grunts match mine as we are in perfect timing with each other. Each powerful shot of his is met by my pink hole tightening around his manhood. My sister's lips continue to explore my fingers and his cheeks, which adds to the heightened experience.

I can feel the last of him shoot hard into me and my fingers loosen their grip, despite a great desire to hold him just a little longer. He is starting to soften within me as he pulls out and my sister places her open mouth against my oozing hole. My body tightens as I release inside of her waiting mouth and his mouth presses just a little harder against mine.

I don't need to see my sister's face to know my mixed release is starting to drip down her chin and cheeks. The waves of pleasure are starting to subside and her lips pull away as she holds what she has caught as best she can. His lips pull back and I'm forced to stifle a moan, which I hate.

My eyes open and search the dark for her face and the silhouette appears before me. I can smell the wonderful fragrance emanating from her mouth, which causes my hands to reach out and place her lips where Dillon's had been just a brief moment ago. My green eyes close in the dark as I taste what I have given her and give a soft sigh as our tongues share this moment.

I love the slickness on our lips almost as much as I love the taste, which is filled with so many notes of saltiness and sweetness. She moans softly into my mouth as Dillon's tongue goes to work on her. My husband is extremely good with his tongue and I know it will be her giving off the muffled signs of pleasure very soon.

I feel her body tighten over mine as her tongue presses in just a little more. The wondrous flavors are still strong as she screams hard into my mouth and loses herself to him. A little bit of his release slides down my throat and I grin against her lips as I relish the sensation.

There's no time for our game and we both know it will have to wait until I get back. Her body is starting to relax as her powerful orgasm begins to fade and her head starts to pull away from mine. My fingers release her red hair as our lips part and I can feel a strand snap and splash against my coated mouth. Kayleigh's body falls against mine and I can feel her hard nipples press into my body as my fingers start to caress her back.

In the darkness, she whispers, "I love you both so much. I wish I could tell you, Tara, just what it means, but there's no words for what I feel."

I grin a little at the words in perfect understanding as I whisper back. "And we love you every bit as much as you love us."

She groans as she forces herself out of bed and I can feel my husband's body next to mine. I want to remind my sister that she won't have to leave the bed again for a while, but can only yawn as my eyes start to close and wish she never had to leave again. Sleep is coming for my body and it takes me without a fight as he presses his body against mine.

* * *

19 Years Ago

We've been married for three years now and we want to have a baby, which means I have to have sex with him. What happened to the man I married? He used to be so attentive to my body, but now it's all about him.

I feel him enter and there's nothing wonderful about this at all. He starts to grunt above me as I give him false moans of encouragement. My hands reach out for his cheeks to try to slow him down, but it isn't working and he grunts out some more.

It's over already and he's pulling while he's still hard, the selfish bastard. I feel him dripping as he pulls away from my body and lays on the bed away from my body. There's not so much as a kiss from him these days. After he's done, it's always the same. Pull out quick and go to sleep.

I don't want to have a baby to try to fix our relationship, since that would be for the wrong reason. We talked about having kids long before we ever got married and how many we should have. He wanted two and I wanted four, so we settled on three as the right number for us. Maybe we'll have that fourth one, but that's for a later time. Right now, it's about having our first and I can give out the false moans for as long as it takes to make it happen.

Kayleigh's coming over tomorrow and I'll have to pretend that all is forgiven, but I don't think I'll ever really forgive her. How do I forgive someone that stole my boyfriend, especially when it's my own sister? Dillon has been trying to play peacemaker for a while now and I've finally given in to his persistence.

I know I shouldn't hold an old grudge, but I can't help the way I feel. She betrayed me. How the hell could he have cheated on me with her of all people? My body may not be the greatest, but at least I'm not flat-chested like she is. I may have to work a little harder to get noticed, but she's hopeless.

Dillon never gave me crap about being smaller up top and I know he says he loves my body just the way it is. I also know men lie about these things and there's no way he can truly love my body, because I sure as hell don't. It's so damned disgusting and I just want to get the surgery to make everything better, but he's against that sort of thing.

I've tried to find some way to change his mind about her, but it hasn't worked. Playing peacemaker is in his nature and he won't ever stop trying. That's one of the reasons that I love him and wouldn't change that part of him for anything. It's my own damn fault for marrying him and I'll just have to put on the fake smile tomorrow, just like I give him the false moans at night.

In some small way, I feel sorry for my sister. At least I was able to get out of that damned house, but she's stuck there with them. My parents aren't abusive in the least, but they are very strict with the rules. It was maddening living under their roof with their rules and I couldn't wait to get out on my own.

Kayleigh's eighteen now and still living there. Maybe I don't feel as sorry for her as I thought. She could have gotten out, just like I did, but she hasn't and that's on her. Is she really eighteen? How the hell did my sister, who's five years my junior, reach her eighteenth birthday already?

12