The Seduction of Caoimhe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers

Her small tits press around my shaft as she slowly moves her body back and forth to coat her tits in whatever white was left behind. I can feel her hands work my soft shaft as she starts to rise and know she's seeking out the last of my cum to rub into her body.

She sits and starts to turn towards me as her hands rub her nipples. I can see my white on her lips and chin, which causes me to smile as some of it drips onto her wrist. Her tits are covered completely and I love the way the light reflects off of her body. Her dark nipples seem to glisten a little more than the rest of her, which causes me to smile a little wider. I think she enjoys the sensation of my cum on her flesh almost as much as I enjoy hers on mine.

My mind starts to wonder back to that time before she joined us in bed. That was when things were a little monotonous in the bedroom and the direction we were headed wasn't good by any standard. She was pregnant with our little girl, at the time we didn't know it would be our only child, and the stress was killing her.

* * *

19 Years Ago

When I found out that Tara was pregnant, it was one the happiest times of my life. This was right up there with her saying yes after I clumsily proposed to her with that cheap ring. She knew I couldn't afford anything else and she didn't care. Maybe this day was a little bit happier than that one, but it's pretty fucking close.

We made love that night, not just the quickies that we've been relegated to, but actual lovemaking. It was amazing and I wish I weren't so damned tired all the time. I bust my ass off at work and come home beat, which means I have no energy for anything else and we're both a little miserable.

As happy as I was to get the news about the pregnancy, it was nothing compared to the shock of finding out something was very wrong. Any stress at all could be fatal for both of them and the doctor set up a lot of extra appointments to keep a close eye on her.

She needed someone to be at home with her at all times and I'm in no position to be able to just leave my job, since we'd be fucked financially. Since someone needed to be with her and it couldn't be, I suggested Kayleigh. I was as gentle with the idea as I could be, since I know there's strong feelings of animosity there, but I didn't have any other idea at the time.

I told her Kayleigh had been trying to make amends and this was the chance to prove it to my wife. She reluctantly agreed and her sister moved in the next day. At first, I was worried about the stress of being in the same house, but that seems to have passed. Tara enjoys making her sister do whatever she wishes and Kayleigh hasn't shown this to be a problem.

She's been here a month now and things are a lot better between them. There are times when they talk like old friends and I wonder if the hormones are responsible for that little miracle. My wife is living a stress free life and her doctor's very happy with the progress.

I don't know why, but lately my eyes have been looking over her sister's body. There's nothing about her body that should be calling my attention, since there's not much of a woman's appearance beneath her head. I've caught her glancing my way on occasion as well and we both quickly look away when we catch each other starting to stare into each others green eyes.

Tara must know about the tension that's been building, but so far hasn't said anything about it. I've started to make love to her again and can't help the occasional fantasy that pops into my mind while I'm in bed with her. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Our door is closed, but not locked behind us, since we know Kayleigh isn't going to just walk in. My hands caress the bump on her stomach and she lets out a soft sigh. My lips press down and kiss her stomach as her fingers run through my hair.

I slowly work my way up to her tits that are just starting to swell and focus on her had nipples. They're so much more sensitive these days and we both enjoy my time with them. My tongue starts to work one as my fingers work the other. She lets out another sigh as her nipples harden beneath my body.

I move up to kiss her lips and my tongue enters with ease. My dick presses inside of her as I slowly press myself all the way inside of her wet pussy. In my mind, it's her sister beneath me as I slowly make love to my wife. She lets out a soft moan as the pleasure starts to build.

Her hands pull my head so my ear is near her mouth. "I know you want to fuck her."

My head is released as her hands move to my ass and pulls me deep inside of her. I'm in a state of shock over hearing this and not just about what she said about what I want to do to her sister. I've never heard her say fuck before and know it has to be the hormones. Why the hell did she move her hands to my ass like that.

My eyes widen as I look into her green eyes and can't find any words. This has to be a joke, but it isn't very funny. I want to tell her she's wrong and I would never do that to her, not even in my mind. It's true that I fantasize about her, but I would never actually tell my wife about it.

She grins as her fingers squeeze my cheeks and says, "It's OK, Dillon. Really, it is. Fuck me like you want to fuck my sister."

Her grip loosens and I start to make love to her with a passion I didn't know I had. Her moans are growing in intensity as I slowly work my hips to increase the pleasure I'm bringing to her body. Everything feels amazing as my own pleasure heightens, but I control myself enough to continue on for her. I want her to cum for me, which is definitely a first.

I whisper between my moans, "Do you like it when I fuck you, Kayleigh?"

She moans out and says, "Yes. Oh fuck. Yes."

Her fingers pull me in all the way and I press my lips to hers. I can feel her body tighten beneath me and her wet pussy starts to contract. She's pushing her release across my shaft and I start to cum inside of her as a result. My eyes close as I kiss her harder and we are truly lost to one another for the first time. Her lips become her sister's lips and her body becomes her sister's body.

The pleasure has reached everything within me and I've never felt anything quite like this before. My shots fire deep within as she crashes hard over me and still we are being taken to greater heights of pleasure together. My grunts and her moans combine together and we let the world know what we are doing. Kayleigh's name is the one I call out between my grunts of pleasurable release.

The moment passes and I stay inside of her until I soften. Our lips part as my eyes open to see reality replace fantasy and see something very different on her face. Beneath the sweat and matted hair, there's a determination that I've never seen before.

Somehow I find the courage to ask, "How did you know?"

She laughs softly, but it's enough to push me out of her pussy. "How could I not. She moves in and a short time later we're making love. Then there's the wondering eyes from the both of you. You both really suck at hiding things."

I drop my eyes out of shame and say, "I'm sorry. Nothing's going to happen. You have to know that."

She grins as she pulls my eyes back up with hers. "You have nothing to be sorry about. Our sex life is a hell of a lot better and I don't care that Kayleigh's responsible. Hell, it may be the hormones, but I think it's fucking hot."

I shake my head more from the shock of her words than anything. "Nothing will ever happen between us. I love you too much to do anything like that."

Her hands move to my face and looks deeply into my green eyes with hers. "Yes it will." I want to jump in and deny it, but she continues before I get a chance to defend myself. "It will, because I want it to."

I can't believe it and my tone matches my thought. "What the fuck, Tara?"

Her grin widens as she says, "What, Dillon? You don't have a problem fantasizing about fucking my sister, but not actually fucking her? Don't bullshit me. It's going to happen. You can cut the fucking tension with a fucking knife."

The shock's starting wear off. "What the fuck, Tara, and don't say it's fucking hormones, because it isn't."

Her grin drops and she's left with a serious look on her face. "Because of what she did."

I try to shake my head, but her hands have a firm grip on my face. "What the fuck are you talking about, Tara? Your old boyfriend cheated on you with her, so you want me to do the same. It doesn't make any fucking sense."

Her face remains stern beneath mine. "Only if you fuck her behind my back. Look, Dillon, you're an amazing lover since she moved in and I don't want to lose the new you. I want her to know just how good you fucking are and know exactly what she'll never fully have. You're my husband, which makes you mine. She'll never have you, not the way I have you. She can have your dick, but she'll never have your heart."

It isn't easy to process everything right now, but everything about her face tells me just how serious she is. "That makes sense, Tara." It really doesn't, but fuck it. "If that's what you want, I just have one question."

Her stoic face is broken by a grin. "What?"

I look deep into her green eyes and ask, "How do you get her in here, with us?"

She lets out a soft laugh and some of her presses out against my soft shaft. "You just leave everything to me. I'll take care of it. Just one thing, Dillon."

Maybe this will all make sense at some point. "What?"

Her face returns to that stoic look. "Don't you fucking cum in her pussy. The only one getting pregnant in this house is me. Got it!"

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers
12