The Seduction of Caoimhe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shake my head as all the color leaves my face. "You don't mean it. Do you really believe he'd do that to you?"

She's angry and her voice trembles as she speaks. "Yes, I fucking do! Get the fuck out of my house."

This is not good for her or the baby and I have to try to find some way of calming her. Will she accept anything else, other than what she wants? Will she even see reason at this point? If I leave and she dies, I will never forgive myself.

I search her eyes as I look for some hint that this is a fucking joke. I'm looking for that moment when she cracks a smile and says it was all bullshit. There's got to be something there, but there isn't and I can't find any other option that won't kill her.

I try to find the right tone as I ask, "Isn't there anything else?"

She shakes her head as the anger presses through her lips. "No!"

I start to cry a little as I get out of bed and her eyes are staring down at my pussy. My fingers hesitate to pull them down and I'm hoping for her to say something to stop this from going any further. I'm not wearing any panties and can hold back no longer.

I take a deep breath as a tears roll down my cheek. My fingers grip the sides of my shorts and feel the cool air reach my ass. She's still not bringing this madness to an end and now all that's left is for me to spread my legs to show her that nothing's happening. It's the hormones and the stress, which is what I repeat to myself over and over again.

She gets out of bed and her voice has an edge to it. "Lay down on your back."

I'm slow with my movement as her eyes watch my body. The tears are continuing to roll down my cheeks and my head hits her pillow. I want to look away from her face, but she'd find that to be deceptive and I've already gone this far.

Her green eyes are on my bush as I pull my knees up and spread my legs. She placed her head between them as she stares into my eyes in an attempt to dare me to look away. I can feel her fingers on my lips and I cry a little more as she spreads them apart to see my exposed pussy.

I try to will her to make this quick, but she's taking her time. Her hot breath is causing my body to quiver a little and I remind myself it's only natural. My lips are sensitive and I guess it doesn't matter who's responsible for the sensation.

My breathing quickens a little as I watch her stick her index finger in her mouth and I want to pull away. There's nothing I can do to stop her and all I can do is try to will this all to end. She pulls her moistened finger out of her mouth and presses it against my hole.

My fingers clinch as more tears stream down my cheeks and can feel her enter a hole that hasn't known anything in quite some time. I wasn't about to disrespect them in their own home by bringing any toys along and they all ended up in the trash before I moved in.

Her finger presses in all the way as her breath reaches my exposed clit and I fight the urge to enjoy what she's doing. I let out a soft moan as my fingers relax and close my eyes as her finger slowly starts to fuck me. Why the fuck am I enjoying this?

I pretend it is his finger giving me pleasure, but it's difficult with her fucking nipples that are burned into my mind. Her pace is wonderful as her hot breath reaches my hard clit and I moan a little louder. I'm searching for his face and still unable to find any image that isn't hers.

I can feel the bed move as her angle changes slightly and her breath moves up my body. Her fingers press against my clit as the pace remains unchanged. She's crossing over my tits and her breath feels wonderful against my flesh.

She whispers into my ear and her hot breath causes me to moan out a little louder. "I'm glad your enjoying this."

I moan out as she licks my ear. "Don't stop, Tara."

Another hot breath as she whispers, "I'm happy your thinking of me."

I let out several moans. "Please don't stop, Tara. It feels so good."

She laughs softly and it sends chills down my spine. "I won't stop, if you promise me something."

I don't want her finger to leave. "What?"

She licks my ear before saying, "Tell me you'll join us in bed."

I'm too far gone to think clearly. "I will, Tara, just don't stop."

She pulls back to nibble on my ear, then says, "Do you want to feel Dillon's dick in your pussy?"

I moan out. "Yes, Tara, yes. Keep going."

She kisses my neck before whispering, "Good, because we want you with us."

There's no clear thought in my mind. "Oh fuck, keep going."

She starts to lick my neck and her breath is driving me crazy. "Do you want me to eat your pussy?"

I moan out my answer. "Yes. Oh fuck, eat me. Eat my pussy, Tara."

Her finger pulls away from my dripping hole and my eyes open to watch. If I can't get the image out of my mind, I might as well just keep running with it. I'll deal with the morality issue later, right now it's about her tongue on my pussy.

Her legs cross over mine and I realize she has a shaved pussy. I'll ask her about that later, since I know what she wants in return for her tongue. I can smell her wafting down as she lowers herself towards my face and my hands move to caress her ass. I've never smelled anything like it before and find it to be rather pleasant.

Her crack parts above me as she lowers her head between my legs and I enjoy the way her hair feels against my flesh. Her nipples may not have been on purpose, but the image I'm burning into my mind now most definitely is. My fingers part her lips and I stare into her dripping hole as some of her drops onto my nose.

Her asshole has become fully visible to me, but my eyes are focused on the pink hole I have open. She presses herself down a little more and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I have no experience with eating pussy at all and my mind is racing to come up with something.

I feel her tongue press between my lips as I pull her clit into my mouth. It's the only thing I could think of at the moment and judging by the moan she just gave me, I must be doing something right. My tongue presses against the tip and I taste her for the first time. It's a little salty, but mostly the taste has a sweetness I've never known before.

I moan for her and lose her clit in the process. My tongue searches for it, but she starts to grind her hips on my face. With no other options, I press my tongue up and let her control the ride, which enables me to moan out for more freely than before. That wonderful sweetness is getting stronger as she drips more of herself onto my nose.

I'm much closer than she is, thanks to that wonderful finger, and my body tightens as my head gets forced back. Her tongue presses into my pussy as I explode into her mouth. I've never felt anything like this before and never want it to end.

Waves crash hard over my body as I feel things I never thought possible. The dripping onto my flesh from her pussy adds to the wonder I'm going through and another level of pleasure has just been reached. I'm moaning loudly as I catch some of her in my mouth and cough mid-moan.

My first real orgasm has started to pass and I open my eyes to see her start to grind her lips against my tongue once again. This is all the energy that I have left and hope she won't mind as I enjoy the view. She presses hard and my nose sinks in to find a whole new scent that I love and she's starting to moan out her own orgasm.

I feel my hands tiring as she releases amazing flavors into my mouth and hardly cough at all. She oozing out of my lips as she continues to spasm and my eyes catch her asshole doing something wonderful. It's spasming before my eyes and I wish I could move my fingers to feel the center of the ridges. The spasm intensifies as more of she flows across my lips and down my face, which leaves me with a new favorite image.

The spasms die down as she falls onto my body and I feel the cool air touch my flesh where her pussy had been just a moment ago. I lick my lips to search out more of that wonderful sweetness as she turns her body slowly in bed. She places her head on my shoulder and gently caresses my tits with her free hand.

My mind should be in turmoil of some kind over what we just did, but there's only pleasant thoughts to be found. Guilt will probably be there later, but it's just too soon after for my mind to fully process anything. The only thought I have is that I'm going to hold her to what she said about joining them. Her finger and tongue were good, but I need a dick.

12