The Seduction of Jade Ch. 02

Story Info
The object of the story makes her entrance.
1.3k words
4.1
1.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in L.A. is different than living in most of the rest of the country. A shitty little two bedroom house that would sell for a million flat, is like five hundred a month in rent anywhere else. It's a sham to keep the undesirables from living in the land of milk and honey. But that's the way the game is played, so unless your family had a place early on you play the game by the rigged rules that were never meant to help you win in the first place.

Now, I wasn't rich by California standards at all. But I found out that in Indiana, I was kind of in an area where I didn't need to worry about my finances for a while. I suddenly found out I had not only the place to decompress but also the time to do it slowly. The city of Indianapolis was just really starting to go through a grow spurt, where at least for a while, it was the fastest growing city in the nation even beating out Seattle.

The sports teams were doing well, sorta. Peyron Manning's first couple of years were a little rough, but Reggie Miller and the boys were knocking on the door of the promised land over at the new Conseco Fieldhouse that replaced Market Square Arena. Even the minor league baseball team, the Indians, had a shiney stadium downtown by the canal walk.

The arts were there, the museums and whatnot. They even had their own swingers club going on downtown. I didn't get the chance to check it out before the guy running the place had a massive heart attack and they auctioned off everything down to the mattresses. It was funny to see people taking pictures of the place.

My cousin has always been more of an older, brooding hen, kind of sibling to me rather then anything else. He told me one night to go check out Broad Ripple and the scene out there. It was amazing to see the different crowds, the Russians, the Ukrainians, all of it really. It just wasn't my scene anymore. Don't get me wrong, there was still a one night stand every so often, but I was just over the party scene and blacking out to numb the pain. I was pretty much over spending two to three hundred a weekend on the little blue pill too. When your unit develops a six-pack, you might be using it too much.

For lack of motivation, I coach surfed for a week or two until one of the old publicists I worked with on quite a few projects ask me to do him a favor. He had a band playing in Indianapolis and wanted to know if I could film it for live footage. I was surprised, honored, and more then a little hungry to get back to the gonja fueled concert goers, over amped instruments, and the music business as a whole.

It wasn't until the band and I met back stage that I realized I knew all of the guys in the band, and the bassist was even in the band my friend had formed all that time ago. It was bittersweet to say the least. I was a thousand miles from what had been my home, my life, and here in the heart of the country, all of that was staring me in the face behind the curtain seperating us from a packed areana screaming for the band. I think that's when I realized that I still had a long way to go before I found what was going to make me feel like I was alive again. Some ghosts just don't go away.

Off to the drawing board I went to see what plan d was going to be. I saw on good ol' myspace that the IAC was having a group shoot. I hadn't done stills in forever. For some reason I still don't really know, I signed up for the next one they were having. I filled my slate and before I knew it, the day of the shoot happened.

For all of you that have soldiered on to this point, I salute you. I mean that, I do. You see, all of this is important to what happens very shortly in this tale of seduction and human feelings. If I jumped straight to the sex and didn't give the backstory, then the plot wouldn't be any better then a Captain Stabbin' video. So I do thank you. And yes, the mysterious main character soon makes her grand entrance, I promise.

I'll fast forward a bit, I guess. The first group shoot was okay. The models I dealt with were a little different from what I knew a model to be in Cali. Out there, if you're even a little cute, by twelve your parents have an agent, you're in dance or modeling school, and you think any day you'll get your shot at being a Victoria Secret runway goddess. Where I was now, there was just a completely new feel to things.

The girls here, were almost shy to be in front of the camera or felt like they accomplished some heroic feat by being the object my lens was pointed at. You could also tell the ones that did it like it was their way to blow off steam and which ones were doing it to test their own resolve. There was nothing wrong with any of it so don't wag you finger. It was just completely alien to me coming from the land of dreams and fantasy where every little hot thing gets her way. Or at least believes she should.

I made the best of things and learned a little about human nature. At this point, I had started to do freelance work for local companies and I even reached out to the local bands to say hey, if you needed a leg up to get noticed, give me a call. And then, another notification on Myspace popped up and it was time again for an IAC group shoot. While I wasn't exactly leary of the talent pool, I did go into the second one with a bit more of a open mind and left my L.A. standards alone.

One of the girls I scheduled to shoot was Lecia. It wasn't anything major in the planning. More like, wear a cute outfit with a hat or something and we'll wander around taking photos until our hour was up. July in Indy is different then July on the Strip. It felt good to be out under the sun waiting for Lecia to arrive for the shoot time. It was then that she arrived with her friend. A five foot eleven, hundred thirty pound maybe, dirty blonde, that had the air about her that she didn't care to be there and was only there to support her friend. Reflective shades covered her eyes, her hair back in a ponytail, the shirt she was wearing not hiding the fact she had a sleeve of oriental tattoos going.

She... was... something that I took notice of. Her vibe, her body, her attitude, I laugh as I remember it, it snuck up on me and landed a hit on me I wouldn't know the full scope for years down the road. The only thing I knew at the time is that I had to introduce myself as quickly as possible. And playing it cool, I asked to see her artwork. Even though I didn't shoot her that day and some little hairy troll of a photographer got her to do a nude session, I still have the a frame of that shoot I look at every so often.

It was then I made a decision. I was twelve years older then she was, but I was still going to do everything I could to make her mine, in mind, in body, and into the depths of her soul. It was then, that day, I decided to seduce Jade.