The Seduction of Jade Ch. 03

Story Info
The first shot is fired.
2.2k words
4
1.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a part of the world seen as fly over country by most of the people I knew, I found the girl I didn't know I wanted and it completely blew me away. After the shoot, I managed to get her name and slyly found a way to get her to keep talking to me. It was so perfect I couldn't believe it. She was going to school for something positive and that it was in the medical field and made no sense to me whatsoever at the time. While she had a kid already, I wasn't even fazed by that. I mean, honestly, I was only thinking with my cock at that point, and nothing really mattered as long as I could do some very intimate things to her... repeatedly. But you really can't open with that and I figured it was better to try conversation first.

Have you ever noticed most people suck at small talk? Unless it's about videography, late 90s bands, or do I think pot should be legal or not, I got nothing. And then, some pretty strong cards started to fall on both sides as time went on. We started to share personal things and it was scary how naturally it seemed to happened. By no big surprise she was still living with the baby's dad, and her situation was, entrenched, to say the least. I had started to see someone in an advertising firm, but to me, I was the bull that had seen red and all I could think about was a female I barely knew in a town I barely had lived in for a year at this point. I couldn't say that to her, not yet anyway. For the first time that I could remember, I was doing more listening than talking and with her I was strangely okay with it.

It was like the planets were aligning in a perfect formation to deliver this angelic woman into my lap. And I knew I had better get moving on sweeping her off her feet. In my ego fueled bravado I was sure any girl that I could get to laugh and talk to me was an easy score. But not her, not Jade. No, she was a creature the likes of which I had never encountered before. She had all the things I wanted, but I could only get so far into defenses before things got sidewise in my life again. I tell you I attract drama filled women and at least I was consistent in my love life with this one too.

The promiscuous kitten I was with turned out to be pregnant and wasn't sure who the father was. That can hurt the old ego no matter who you are. She was my safe fuck at home, but apparently I was not on as exclusive rights with her as I thought. And while Jade was up and down with her somewhat significant other, she had her own mystique about her that not everything she was up to was being told either. I mean, I would have been foolish to think I was the only one going for that ass. I couldn't hold that against her either. You look for what feels the best, even while you're not exactly on the free market.

That though, would be an issue for later, and not necessarily would I have stopped anything even if I had known. About that time I had the first dream about her. I'm not talking about just a quick cameo either. It was something that made me long for her, ya know those kinda bizarre dreams? The ones that fade away like our youth and only leaves an aching in your heart and your loins. Not this one, though. This one I'm keeping for all it's worth.

In the dream, I was shooting the band, Aerosmith, on their Love In An Elevator cycle at Deer Creek amphitheatre and just happened to see her there in the crowd not that far away from me. I've made friends at every venue I've ever shot at and in the dream, this place was no different. After I got my shots, I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her behind me as I had an all access pass to go wherever. No one would question it then, unlike now, but why would they? "I'm with the band, man!"

Having a camera and a very attractive fan in short shorts can get you in a lot of places. We eventually ended up in the headliner's dressing room that didn't have a soul in it at the moment. The managers knew not to have the groupies in too soon for Steven or things tended not to go well. Over the course of us talking she had said she was very much a go with flow kind of person and at that moment, even if it was only happening in R.E.M. sleep, I was praying to any bored deity that would listen that she really was that kind of lover. I am proud of how my dream self wasn't going to waste an opportunity to takes some hopefully killer shots with a very expensive camera I just happened to have in my possession that night.

And without regrets, I had turned on the camera and put it into a timed mode where every so often it would snap the shutter to collect a reminder of the first conquest I was about to have over her. I know that isn't politically correct now, but that's how immature I was then and fuck you it was my dream after all. (Laughing)

She was standing in front of a mirror with lights over top of it looking at the personal items left out by whoever used this particular one last. My dream self had his timer going and knew he had to make a quick decision. Now, I have made passionate love and I have fucked many, many times. Not all of those am I proud of, by the way. As you get older though, and at a point I really hadn't noticed, you begin to want one more then the other.

That didn't play much into this fantasy though because I wanted the slow pleasure of making love to her in such an unique place that somehow summed up who I was pretty succinctly. I knew though that if we got caught, there went any chance of me ever being with her again. So, partly due to the fact I had a raging hard on and partially due to the excitement of actually getting caught regardless, I went for that passionate middle ground. Fuck like a beast and leave a smile on her face and a limp in her walk.

I was going to rock her world with skill, flamboyance, and a cock that I am sure could have cut a diamond at this point. I'm not the biggest man in the world, but I'm sure in this dream, the extra sensory stimuli of my desire for Jade had to help add an extra inch of blood flow to my respectable size. Again, my dream, my story and I'm sticking to it. I was a Matador with his sword and it was show time.

I walked over to her with a confidence that usually took a few Jack and Cokes and gently grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around to face me. It was then that I saw the face she made when other people weren't around. It was as if I saw her for the first time. There was no way I waa going to botch this moment.

"Do you trust me?" That was my play to her. i was looking at her with all the gravitas I could because we both knew there was no will in either of us to stop now.

She replied with a strangely hushy voice, "I let you bring me back stage, didn't I? What are you going to do now? The way I see it, if you don't hurry up a bit, I might get stage fright, and just run off..."

All I could think of was, 'like hell that was ever going to happen.' But I am also a man that can take a hint. Instincts honed to a fine razor's edge took over and I picked her up and sat her in front of the mirror facing me. Those eyes of hers staring back at me, wondering if I was going to be able to make good on all the shit talking I had been doing since we started this crazy relationship-not-relationship thing. Seeing the small satisfied smile on her face was almost too much to handle, but I couldn't just rip her clothes off in the middle of a legendary rock band's green room, now could I?

So, I softly brought her face to mine, and whispered, "Don't hate me for being unapologetic." I then tasted the sweet flavor of her mouth as I gave her the kind of kiss that would cause heart rates to raise and bodies to relax. It was only the first salvo in this war to claim her body and I was down to fight dirty for the win. But there are still small things that you shouldn't skip. Most don't take much time and believe it or not, they might be enough to put her over the edge.

Not wanting to miss even a small part of her body, I brushed her hair aside and started to kiss her neck down the curve towards her shoulder as one of my hands slowly invaded underneath her shirt to do some very needed recon. Her excitement was very evident in her extremely hard nipples. I was amazed at her body's response. A teasing bite to Jade's shoulder elected a soft moan that almost got missed with all of the noise coming from a performance not that far away.

As if the drums on out there playing to us in rhythm my hands made their trek across her chest, her shirt began to give way to her breasts and tattoos that I hadn't had the chance to see in person until this point. A quick move of a hand and my mouth found the exposed tit to claim as the first of many trophies to come. With nothing but green lights as far as I could see, I didn't let the advantage I had gained go to waste. As I gently leaned her back against the mirror, I slowly began to kiss and playfully bite my way down her stomach until I reached her shorts. Seeing her skin with goosebumps was an aphrodisiac.

In a normal time, in a normal place I would take those off slowly like a proper gentleman and enjoy her body's response, however, the combination of how short those shorts really were and the fact she wasn't wearing underwear made me forget about that altogether. I saw the most prized spot on a women's body in the heat of the moment and in a tender yet hungry way my tongue didn't fail me in this time of need.

First once slowly and then again with more pressure, I playfully licked her outer lips with sheer delight and the slight taste of her on my lips was like water to a man dying in the desert of thirst. As I went deeper into her, her back arched more and more on the dressing room table. My fingers not wanting my tongue to have all of the fun, my fingers found themselves slowly and skillfully entering her as well to add more fuel to the fire that was finally being set off.

My mouth left things to my greedy digits as it searched again for her breasts and wanted to make sure the war was being fought bravely on two different fronts. After meritorious efforts and the fact I couldn't stand the tension I had built up, I found myself using one hand to unleash the kraken. It might not have in reality been any bigger then normal, but at that place in time it felt like it should be picking up small cars and tearing down power lines as citizens run for their lives from the one known as Godzilla. My story... remember? Anyway, then it happened.

It was then I got the look every man wants to see. You know, the one that would drop a strong man to his knees, the one wars have been fought over?

"Don't regret this...," is all that she said.

I took one of her hands and put it around my very eager manhood. Without missing a beat, I responded to her plea.

"Put me in and I won't regret a damn thing." The smoothness of my going in was the very definition of ecstacy. My tongue touching hers as I slowly started to thrust my hips was more intoxicating than any wine I had ever tasted.

And it was about there, in the form of an alarm clock, that reality reared its ugly head. I have never wanted to destroy a home electrical appliance so badly in my life.

But never fret, this was only the beginning.