The Seduction of John and Mary Ch. 02

Story Info
The seduction continues with wife's first lesbian encounter.
4k words
4.75
8.4k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
225 Followers

*This story is based on true events.

*I want to thank Pixie Hoffman again for taking the time to edit. She is the best!

(Please read Chapter 1 first)

John arrived home, the thoughts of the beautiful teen seductress sucking his cock still fresh in his mind. Mary was away at the family cabin, removing the thought of making the mistake of confessing his transgression. He couldn't tell her for fear it would damage their marriage. He knew one day he would have to confess but he had to pick the right time. Sarah had taken control. That body, that face, her teasing, her control was too much for him. A guy who thought he could never be persuaded to cheat, could not resist the temptation she presented. It would be after a similar encounter for Mary for him to reveal his episode with Sarah. That encounter and what followed is the next chapter in this story.

Upon Mary's return, John skillfully hid his guilt, rationalizing that it was Sarah who enticed him, typical excuse. Sex was still very good between the couple. Mary continued expressing her desire to be with another girl, John encouraging it. But there were many times he thought about Sarah as he and Mary were in the throes.

Two weeks had gone by when John received an invitation to a cookout at Robert's home. He knew it would be a little awkward being in the presence of Sarah, but figured he could handle the situation. It wasn't the first time the couple was invited to Robert's, but ever since John's little tryst with Sarah, he thought about how she and her mother treated Mary and him. The fleeting glances, the innocent flirting made sense to him. They were predators setting them up for the kind of episode that he and Sarah experienced.

"Hey, babe, Robert and Ann have invited us to a cookout this Saturday. Are you up for it?"

"Yeah, John. Sounds good. I really like them. Robert is such a nice man and Ann is a gracious hostess."

"What do you think about Sarah?"

"She is stunning for a 19 year old. Seems very mature and poised, but a little flirtatious. I think she may have a thing for you, John."

Little did she know!

"I never noticed", he smiled and laughed nervously.

"Watch her today. Watch Ann also. She can be overly attentive with you also."

"But she is that way with you too, babe."

"I guess. It doesn't make me uncomfortable though. She is just being friendly."

John knew better after what Sarah had shared with him. This was going to be a day that would lead to a new awakening, an encounter that would eventually lead to the realization of a fantasy the couple shared.

Saturday came and the couple made their way to the cookout. They were greeted at the door by Sarah. She gave John a special glance as she invited them in.

"Hi. So glad you could come. Mom and dad are out on the patio waiting for you."

"Thank you", Mary said. "You are looking very pretty today, Sarah. Where did you get that beautiful sun dress?"

"A little boutique in town. They have a great selection."

"Do you mean The Barrett Boutique?"

"Yes, that's it."

"You know, I've never shopped there. Thought it was for younger girls."

"Mary, you are so beautiful You would look great in their clothes. You have the body and the look to easily pull it off."

Mary blushed, grateful for the compliments she was receiving but a little embarrassed. Sarah took her by the hand and led her and John outside to meet the parents. Unbeknownst to Mary, Sarah was setting a trap for her prey.

Dinner was just that, a typical gathering of friends with all the small talk, laughter, drink, etc. Robert, Ann and John made their way back to the house while Mary and Sarah remained chatting on the patio.

"Mary, how would you like to come shopping with me at the boutique?"

"Oh, I don't know, Sarah. I heard their prices are extremely high. I..."

"Don't worry. If you see something you like, it will be my treat!"

"Thank you, Sarah, but..."

"No 'buts', Mary!" (Where have we heard that before?!) "I insist."

"If you insist."

"Great! Let's go! Leave a message for John and tell him I will drive you back home."

"OK. This could be fun!"

But Sarah had more than 'fun' planned for Mary. She had had her eyes in her for a while and knew this was her chance to get her alone. Mary left a message for John and the two made their way to Sarah's BMW, the latter grabbing the other's hand on the way to the driveway.

"This IS going to be more fun than sitting and making small talk, Mary. So much more fun", she teased looking deep into her eyes.

Mary felt a little tingle which made her a little nervous and, at the same time, a little excited. Sarah was so beautiful and so sexy, the kind of girl she fantasized about. She felt wetness in her pussy. This girl was getting to her in a way no other girl had, but she had to suppress those feelings and just have fun.

When the two beauties arrived at the boutique, they picked out items to try on, each girl having her own private dressing cubicle next to each other. They were the only two in the back room and Sarah was ready to make her move. Mary was stripped down to her undies getting ready to try on a pretty dress when Sarah knocked.

"Who is it?', Mary giggled.

"Ha! May I come in? I would like your opinion."

"Of course, come in."

Sarah opened the door and Mary had to catch her breath. She was wearing the sexiest lingerie ensemble that Mary had ever seen, a lacy see-through bra and matching bikini panties. She was stunning.

"What do you think, Mary?", she teased as she slowly spun around, finishing with her arms in the air. "You like?"

"It's beautiful and you look so sexy in it."

"Sexy enough for you, Mary?", she said moving closer to her.

"I..."

Sarah reached out and gently touched Mary's forearm causing her nipples to become distended and obvious to Sarah. Sarah moved even closer. She noticed Mary's arousal and knew it was time to make her move. Mary was now back against the wall, Sarah's face inches from hers. She felt herself getting even wetter. She couldn't move.

"Have you ever kissed a girl, Mary?", Sarah whispered in her ear.

Mary's nipples were now as hard as diamonds. This is what she fantasized about during sex with John, and now it was happening. She couldn't speak but simply shook her head 'no'. Sarah moved in and their lips met in a tender first kiss. Mary felt Sarah's body next to hers, those amazing breasts lightly pressed against hers.

"Did you like that, Mary?", Sarah whispered, her hands now on Mary's waist, pulling her closer.

Again, Mary couldn't answer. Her eyes were closed as Sarah pulled her closer, body against body sending shock waves through Mary. Sarah moved in for another kiss, but his time Mary felt her silky tongue touching her lips. She invited her in, and their tongues met, dancing with each other in the gentlest, tender, passionate kiss she had ever felt. This beautiful vixen was turning her on and she was losing control. She felt Sarah's hand brush the side of her bra covered breast. She did not resist. They kissed, still pressed against each other, for about two long minutes when Sarah's hand moved down to Mary's thigh.

"God, Mary, you are so beautiful", she said in a soft, sexy voice. "I've wanted you ever since I met you."

Her hand moved to Mary's inner thigh and was slowly making its way up when Mary suddenly pushed it away.

"No, Sarah! I can't do this, especially not here. I just can't."

"Don't you like the way I make you feel, Mary?"

"I do. You are so beautiful, but I've never been with another girl, and I'm married."

"Can't this be our little secret. I won't tell John if you don't. Don't you want these?"

With that, she undid the snap on the from of her lacy bra. Her full, firm 19 year old breasts sprung out, there for the taking. Mary wanted so much to reach out and touch them but somehow resisted.

"Yes but not here and not now. Please leave, Sarah, before I do something I may regret."

Sarah snapped her bra back together and stepped back.

"I understand, but we will be together, Mary."

She moved back in and kissed Mary again, this time with more passion than before, pulling her close, hands reaching down to her firm ass, driving her thigh onto her wet pussy. She felt Mary weaken and knew she could have taken her right there, but she backed off knowing that she was leaving her wanting more. She turned and walked out closing the door of the cubicle. Mary was left breathing heavily, heart pounding, her pussy drenched, caught between wanting more and the feeling of guilt. How would she explain this to John. Yes, they fantasized about her being with another girl, but when it actually happened, the reality of the situation hit her hard. She knew that if Sarah hadn't broken it off when she did, she would have succumbed to her advances and loved it. She knew that this wouldn't be the last time with her, but it was John that she was worried about.

The drive home was oddly quiet. As they pulled into Mary's driveway, Sarah broke the silence.

"Mary, I hope you don't regret what happened between us."

"I don't, Sarah. It's just that.....well...", she hesitated.

"You are still worried about your husband finding out, aren't you?"

"Yes, although we have fantasized about me being with another girl."

"Reality is better than fantasy, wouldn't you agree, Mary?", she teased.

"It most definitely is but..."

"Again, no 'buts'. Give me your cell. I will be contacting you. I know you want to be with me and that way we can communicate, and John will not be aware."

Mary agreed and as she opened the door to leave, she looked back.

"Thank you, Sarah. I have to say it was a wonderful day."

Mary made her way to the front door where their dog greeted her. John waited for her in the den.

"Well, babe, how was your shopping date with Sarah?"

"We had a lot of fun. She is an amazing girl."

"Yes, and extremely hot to say the least."

Mary almost confessed but thought better of it.

"Yes and seeing her in her undies made that abundantly clear."

"Wow! You sound interested in her, babe."

"Now, John, stop right there. You will get me into trouble with my thoughts, but first I want, no I need you to take care of me."

Mary was still so aroused by the episode with Sarah, she reached down and grabbed John's cock, feeling it grow with her touch. They rushed off to the bedroom, tore off each other's cloths, jumped onto the bed and fucked intensely with the same thought in their minds, Sarah. She had seduced both of them and the dance of hidden truth between the two of them and Sarah would soon come to an end.

Two weeks went by. Sarah and Mary were secretly messaging each other and talking on their cells. Sarah teased her constantly, telling her what she wanted to do to her, even getting her to masturbate together, which Mary rarely did before their encounter. Sarah would get her so aroused with their phone sex conversations. The two planned on getting together in secret.

A few days after her encounter with Sarah, Mary left to spend a few days with her parents and the family cabin. When Sarah found out, she called John.

"John, my computer seems to be having the same problem. I'd like to come over tomorrow afternoon to see if you can take care of it like you did last time."

"Sarah, I don't think that is a good idea. Mary is away and it won't look good."

"Your home sits far back off the main road. I can be discreet. No one will suspect a thing."

"I'm sorry, Sarah. That's not going to happen."

He ended the call but was left sitting there with his arousal, which he took care of in a matter of minutes. He thought he had finally fended her off, but he was wrong.

The next day, Mary was at the family cabin and John was busy at home on the computer, when the doorbell rang. The Ring app opened and who stood before the camera on his front stoop? It was Sarah.

John answered, "Sarah. I think I told you not to come."

"I know, but this computer needs your attention", she said in her sexiest voice. "Look at the way I dressed for you."

She stepped back a few feet so that he could get a full length view. She was wearing one of those schoolgirl costumes: white shirt unbuttoned enough to see the tops of her full breasts, short plaid skirt and white stockings that rose to mid-thigh and finished off with patent leather shoes. His cock immediately grew as did his interest in letting her come in. He knew it was wrong, but at the time he didn't care. He was unable to resist.

"One second, Sarah. I'll be right there."

His heart was pounding, his cock as hard as it could be as he answered the door. He wasn't sure what she had planned but he was ready for anything. She brushed up against him, the scent of her perfume filling the air. She took him by the hand, led him to the couch in the den, and sat him down.

"I told you that you would give into me, John. Did you think about me while fucking your hot wife?"

"I did."

"Did she tell you that she and I had a brief, hot encounter while shopping."

John was initially surprised at her revelation, but it did excite him. He and Mary wondered where they would find a girl she could play with and then one dropped right onto their laps. He thought to himself, 'Now there is no need to feel guilty!' Sarah also fell victim to the advances of the teen seductress.

"No, she did not."

"She was ready to submit to me, but I ended it leaving her wanting more. She and I have been communicating for the last two weeks. We want to meet again. Does that turn you on, John?"

John had to admit that it did.

"Yes, very much. We talk about it often. She wanted to be with another girl."

"Did she fuck you hard when she got returned home from being with me, John?"

"Yes."

"You do realize that she was really fucking me, don't you?"

"I do."

She slowly began unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her bare breasts. They were so beautiful, full, round and firm with small pink areolas and nipples that begged to be sucked.

"Do you want some of this, John?"

He just nodded his head as her shirt dropped to the floor. Next, she slowly turned around, slowly removing her skirt and then her panties. As she turned to face him, he saw her shaven pussy for the first time, glistening, and so tempting. She moved toward him, his eyes riveted on her sweet spot.

"Do you like what you see, John?"

"God, yes!"

"Do you want me to remove these nylons, or do they turn you on?"

"No, leave them on. I love a girl in nylons."

"Mmmmmm. I like that. Just wanted you to know up front that I'm not here to fuck you. That is not going to happen. Everything else is on the table. Now it's time for you to strip."

John wasted no time getting out of his clothes, his cock standing upright waiting for her to come to him. So, she didn't want to fuck him. Was she a virgin and a cock teaser? He wasn't sure but truthfully, at that point he didn't care. That incredible body was soon going to be his to enjoy and that was all he needed.

He sat back down on the couch as she walked over to him, knelt on the floor, reached out and began slowly stroking his cock. It wasn't long before she took it in, licking and kissing his head before her gentle sucking on it began. She swirled her tongue on it as it slipped into her hot mouth, her eyes looking up at him as his hand went to her head, gently pushing her down on it. She bobbed up and down as he moaned in ecstasy. She took it out and licked every drop of his pre-cum.

"Mmmmm. You taste so good!"

She took it back in and stroked faster and faster. He could feel the tip of his big cock touching the back of her throat. Just when he thought climax was just a minute away, she pulled it out.

"I need you to take care of me first, John."

He wasted no time in lifting her onto the couch, laying her down. He began kissing her neck, working his way down to those breasts he so much wanted to pleasure. He cupped them, squeezed them and brought them to his hungry mouth where he drew in the nipples, sucking and biting, eliciting moans and sighs from the teen. Then he moved down to kiss her flat stomach, while spreading her legs with his free hand, and began stroking her inner thighs.

"Touch me, John! Please, touch me!"

He made her wait. He dropped down to her ankles and began kissing and stroking her stocking clad legs. When he reached her silken thighs, his hand moved up to her wet pussy, barely touching it as he kissed all around it. That was the way Mary liked it. Then he ran his finger over the opening, spread her lips and found her swollen clit. First using his finger and then his tongue, he began to lick her.

"Oh, John! Yes, right there! Oh God!"

His tongue teased her clit then he sucked on it, taking her to a place she had never been. He could hear the moans and sighs as she began to move on his hungry mouth, placing her hands on his head as he brought her to a climax she had never had.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I'm cumming.....cumming!!, Oh my God!!!

He lapped up her juices, not leaving a drop.

It was now her turn to finish what she hard started. She slid off the couch, back onto the floor in front of him, grabbed his hard cock and took it in. She began stroking and bobbing up and down, anxious to please him as fast as she could.

"Oh yes, Sarah! Yesssss!!! OH Fuck!! I'm going to......."

It wasn't long before he exploded, sending his cum flying across the room.

What came next not only surprised him, but excited him.

"I'm going to call your wife now, John. I want you to listen in without letting her know you are here. I'm going to make her cum for me. Would you like that?"

John, still in shock at her boldness, shook his head 'yes'. Sarah grabbed her cell and sat between John's legs stretched out on the couch, his arms holding her around the waist. She calls Mary's cell.

"Hi", Mary answers.

"Hi baby. Are you alone?"

"Yes. Parents are out for the afternoon."

"Mmmmm, that's good. You know why I'm calling. Do you like it when I call you, babe?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to cum for me, baby?"

"I do."

"Just think about our meeting at the boutique again. You wanted me to continue, didn't you?"

"You know I did."

"Are you rubbing yourself for me?"

"I am."

"That's my girl. You wanted me to kiss and caress your beautiful breasts, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Squeeze them and rub your nipples for me. Imagine my hands and lips all over them."

"Oh, yes!"

"Where did you want me to go, Mary?"

"I wanted you to touch my pussy."

"Mmmmm. Like you are now, baby?"

"Yes."

"Close your eyes and imagine my tongue licking you, driving you crazy."

"Mmmmm. Oh Sarah! Yesss!"

"Now rub that wet pussy for me."

John was hard as a rock, his cock pressed against Sarah's lower back, his hands cupping her breasts, thumbs running over her hard nipples. Sarah rubbed her pussy in concert with Mary. John never thought, in his wildest dreams, that this beautiful, sexy teenage vixen would have this much power over the two of them. He was a willing participant as was his beautiful hot wife.

"Are you getting close, Mary?"

"Oh, yesssss. Very close. So good!"

"So am I, baby. Let's try to cum together."

That was not going to happen. Mary came as Sarah guided her.

"OOOOHHHH! Oh, God! Sarah, I'm cumming! ARGHHHH!!"

"That's it, baby! Cum for me!"

"Oh, Sarah! That was soooo good."

Sarah, so aroused, whispers to John, "I need you to finish me, John."

He slipped out from behind her, spread her legs and began licking her again while she was still on the call with Mary.

"Are you going to cum, Sarah."

"Soon, Mary. I'm very close. Mmmmm. Feels so good! Yessssss!!!"

John continued as she moved on him. He felt her tensing up again and then it happened.

"I'm cumming, Mary! OOOOHHHHH!!

Novella23
Novella23
225 Followers
12