The Seduction of John and Mary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John lapped up her sweet nectar for the second time, hands on her ass lifting her up to him.

"Oh, baby! I love this but we have to get together. I want you!"

"Yes, Sarah. We will."

Suddenly the call dropped. Coverage at the cabin was spotty at times. Sarah, satisfied by John for the second time, wanted to return the favor. She told him to bring that cock to her as she sat on the edge of the couch. John positioned himself in front of her, his hard cock inches from her pretty mouth. She reached up and slowly stroked while cupping his balls.

"Suck it, Sarah!"

She looked up at him, smiled and lowered her mouth onto his hot poker and took it in. She wasted no time taking as much as she could, her head moving up and down as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat.

"Yeah, babe. God, you're good!! Yes, that's it!! Oh yes! Cup my balls! OOOOHHHHH!!"

He felt himself ready to climax as she stroked and sucked even harder than the first time. He grabbed her head as he began to cum. He wanted to cum in her mouth or on her face, something he had never done with Mary, but she pulled it out and watched as his cum spurted onto the floor.

"Oh, God, Sarah! You are so fucking hot!"

"And you are so experienced. You are the first man I have been with. The way you lick me is so sensual, so intense, unlike the boys and girls I have been with."

With that, the two got dressed and she departed. John sat back down in front of his computer, completely satiated except for one thing: he wanted to fuck her but respected her telling him up front that was not going to happen. He wasn't sure why, but figured that she must have been a virgin.

It was quite and afternoon for the threesome. The one thing both John and Mary realized was that Sarah was in control and that they could not and did not want to resist. John did find out that Sarah had seduced his beautiful wife, and he was fine with it. It was what they both fantasized about and now it was no longer fantasy. Would Mary and John confess their relationship with Sarah to each other? How would they handle her? What would be the ground rules? Would it endanger their marriage? Those questions will be answered in upcoming stories.

In Part 3 Sarah's mother, Ann, joins the party and Mary and Sarah finally get together after a steamy FaceTime.

12