The Seduction of John and Mary Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary meets a pretty coed who wants to be with her.
4k words
4.67
4.7k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
234 Followers

*I want to again thank Pixie Hoffman for taking the time to edit.

*(Please read Chapters 1-4 before reading)

In Chapter 4, Sarah and Mary finally got together. Mary now had a strong desire to be with other girls. She loved the way another girl made her feel, the tenderness and intense sexual feelings that only another girl could give her. Sex with John was never better. She had the best of both worlds. But Sarah was gone. She and Ann were in Europe. There was oddly no communication between them, and Mary had no idea when they would return. But she still had a burning desire to continue her lesbian encounters but had no idea where to find it, until one day at the mall where it found her.

Mary stopped in a women's store to look at some sundresses. She wore short shorts that showed off her perfect, tanned legs, and a halter top that drew attention to her firm breasts. She noticed a cute, shapely blonde college student casting glances her way and decided to play the game. She caught her eye and smiled, catching the girl by surprise. The young beauty blushed and looked away, maybe embarrassed at getting caught staring. Mary continued going through the racks. As she turned round, the cute blonde was standing a couple of feet away.

"Hi. I'm sorry if I startled you. I just had to meet you. You are so beautiful."

"Why thank you and so are you. I'm Mary."

"I'm Lynn. I know this is awkward, but I was going to ask you for your cell. I would love to get together with you but see that you are married."

Mary saw that look in her eyes, the look of someone who wanted to be with her. She had not tasted another girl since Sarah left for Europe. She missed the tender kisses, the pleasures only the body of another girl gave her. She was desperate and anxious to feel it again. It was time to reassure the blonde coed.

"Are you hitting on me, Lynn?"

"I guess I am, Mary, but seeing that you are married I..."

"Well, don't let that stop you. I'm OK with it, Lynn."

Lynn nervously rambled on.

"I've never done this with another girl, you know, approached one, but you excite me. You are so beautiful, and I just could not pass up the chance to meet you. I have a boyfriend who has no idea I feel this way. I'm sorry if I am being too forward, but I just had to...."

Mary took her hand in hers.

"Stop right there. It's fine. I'm flattered. I would love to meet you and my husband is OK with it also."

They traded cells and promised to meet in the near future. Lynn explained that she attended a college thirty miles away and that she wanted to meet the right girl, but not close to campus for obvious reasons. Sarah reassured her that her secret would be safe with her.

"I'll text you with a place near here where we can get together for lunch. How does that sound, Lynn?"

Her eyes lit up as she smiled.

"Oh, yes. That sounds good. Looking forward to getting to know you better."

"Yes, much better", Mary said, looking deeply into her blue eyes.

They would have chatted longer, but Lynn had to return to campus. The young blonde thanked Mary then turned and left the store thinking about what was in her future. While trying on a dress, Mary noticed a wet spot on her panties. The thrill of being with another girl aroused her, especially one who, like her a short time ago, was in the same position of having the desire but without the experience. She could not wait to tell John.

As soon as Mary returned home, she went to John's office, came up behind her seated husband and whispered in his ear.

"I found another girl!"

John stopped what he was doing and swiveled around to face her.

"Another girl? Tell me about it."

She climbed onto his lap straddling him.

"I was shopping and this pretty, young college girl approached me. She wants to be with me. She has never been with another girl. I am so turned on, John! It's been so long!"

John felt his cock growing in his pants and so did Mary. He looked at her, then looked down as her hand felt his bulge.

"Fuck, babe! Let's go to bed where you can tell me about her!"

The two raced to her bedroom, quickly disrobed and dove onto the bed. She grabbed his hard cock and told him what had happened at the mall. They loved to fantasize that way.

"Oh, baby! She is so damn hot!"

"Tell me what you would do to her, babe!"

Mary did as he asked as and after abbreviated foreplay, she placed his big cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh, God! That feels so good!"

She was straddling him as he lay on his back, moving up and down on him, moaning.

"This isn't going to take long, baby!", she screamed. "Oh, fuck!! OOOOOOHHHHHH!!"

She threw her head back, eyes closed as she climaxed. John had much more to give her before he came.

"Don't stop, baby!", he cried out.

She kept riding him as he reached up to fondle her firm breasts. He arched his back pushing his cock as deep as it would go until he exploded.

"Oh, baby. That was hot!", he said. "Confess. Did you think about her while we fucked?"

"I did. What were you thinking, babe?"

"About you and her. Someday I'll want to watch. Would you like that?"

"Yeah, babe, I would and maybe you could join in."

'Another threesome?', John thought to himself. Could their sex life get any better?!

During that week, Mary and her sexy, innocent coed messaged each other. John could see the anticipation of the future meeting building in his beautiful wife. She was enjoying her lesbian journey, first with the seductress, Sarah, and now being the seductress with Lynn. She and John discussed her communications with the young beauty. Mary told him that she and Lynn decided to meet at a café far from her campus and not in Mary's town. They wanted to keep things secret from Mary's friends and Lynn's boyfriend. John approved knowing that his wife's exploration pleased and excited her. She was not involved emotionally. It was just pure, sensual, sexual gratification that seemed to fulfill her.

About a week later, the two met at an out of the way café in the neighboring town. Mary arrived first. She decided to go braless, wearing a pretty little sundress that rose well above her knees, showing off her shapely legs. She took a seat at a table in a secluded area, away from prying eyes. She messaged Lynn with her location. About five minutes later she arrived. As she turned the corner into Mary's view, she waved and smiled. Mary, who had only seen her in jeans and a polo top at the mall, was stunned by her beauty. Her long blonde hair flowing, her cherry lips and pretty smile caught her eye. She also wore a short sundress and had also decided that a bra was not necessary.

"Hi, Mary! Thank you for meeting me."

"Oh, babe, it's my pleasure. My God, girl, you look amazing!"

"Oh, thank you, so do you."

She took a seat opposite Mary.

"Lynn, are you sure about what you are about to do?"

"I am. I am attracted to you. I have feelings, sexual feelings. I want to be with you, Mary. Have you ever been with another girl?"

Mary described her experiences with Sarah, and she could see that Lynn was becoming flushed.

"Oh my! That is amazing! I'm so....", she sighed.

"I can see that, Lynn. Follow me."

Mary realized that Lynn was vulnerable. There would be no more "getting to know each other" conversation. She was going to find out if this beautiful blonde was serious about her desires. She led her to the ladies' room, locked the door behind her and pulled her close. She leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Is this what you want, Lynn?"

"Oh, yes!", she sighed again as Mary began kissing her neck.

She felt Mary's hand reach up under her dress, caressing her inner thigh. Then as Mary looked at her, their eyes closed as they moved in for the inevitable first kiss. Lynn welcomed her in, feeling another girl's lips and tongue for the first time. She moaned as Mary's hand lightly touched her wet panties. Mary pulled back, not wanting to rush things but giving Lynn a small taste of what was to come.

"We can't do this here. Let's get something to eat and make plans."

They both returned to their table, but this time seated next to each other, legs touching, dresses riding high on their thighs, panties exposed under the table.

"Do you still want to be with me, Lynn?", Mary asked whispering in her ear as her hand finds her inner thigh.

"Yes, yes. I love the way you touch me."

With that, Mary placed her hand on her wet panties and this time began to gently tease her.

"Mmmmmm", Lynn sighs.

"Touch me, baby, like I'm touching you."

Lynn reached over and, for the first time, felt the wetness of another girl. Her fingers traced the opening. Just then a cute redhead waitress surprised them and smiled slyly. She recognized the sexual tension between the two.

"Hmmm. Would you rather I come back later?", she said.

"No, we will order now", Mary answered, hand still rubbing Lynn's wet pussy allowing the waitress to catch a glimpse.

The young redhead licked her lips.

"I'd love to have what you two are having."

Mary looked up at her and licked her lips.

"I'm afraid that's not on the menu, babe", Mary teased.

"Shame", answered the pretty redhead, "looks delicious."

"I hope so!", Mary teased again.

Lynn's eyes were half open as Mary continued rubbing her pussy, oblivious to the give and take.

"Would you like me to come back later to take your order?"

"No, now is fine", Mary said, finally removing her hand from Lynn's now drenched panties.

They placed their order, chuckling to each other as the cute waitress walked away.

"That was her thrill for the day!", Mary said laughing.

"Yeah, but I didn't want you to stop. Your hand felt so good!"

"Lynn, again, this is not the place for that. We have to meet and meet soon. I promise you that it will be so much more enjoyable."

"Yes. I can't stop thinking about you. Can I see you this weekend? My boyfriend will be heading home and I'm free."

"Sounds perfect. I have the weekend off. I'll be in touch. You want to meet away from campus, so leave it for me to find a spot near here. OK?"

"Yes. How about a motel?"

"Ooohh, that sounds like a winner to me, Lynn! I know the perfect place. I'll send you the info."

The two finished their lunch, said goodbye to the sexy redhead, hugged and went their separate ways.

Mary returned home and at once went to her room. She was so worked up by the brief encounter with her blonde playmate. She had to take care of herself. This was a girl who, two years ago, had never thought of masturbating. Not until John introduced her to porn, especially lesbian porn, had she ever had the desire to do so. She threw off her dress, laid back on the bed, reached into her panties and began rubbing her clit. It felt so good.

"Mmmmmm. Oh, yessss! Yes, Lynn! I'm going to devour you!"

Soon two fingers began penetrating deep into her pulsing, hot vagina. Her strokes brought her ever closer. She continued imagining what her seduction would feel like until her moaning and sighing led to a beautiful climax. Now exhausted, she took a shower and laid down, falling asleep almost immediately. She was awakened by the sound of John walking down the hallway. He peeked in to see her lying there and quietly approached. She opened her eyes to see him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hi, babe. How did your meeting with the college girl go?"

"Amazing. We plan on meeting this weekend."

"Nice. Can I come along?", he joked.

"Wouldn't you love that, but no. Maybe sometime down the line, babe. I want her all to myself. She is so hot and anxious to experience another girl. I'm going to make her mine. We are meeting this weekend at the Shady Side Motel."

"Wow! You have turned into a seductress! How about we discuss that under the sheets?"

"No, babe. I am exhausted. How about a raincheck?"

"Understood. I'll let you rest now. Sweet dreams."

He kissed her cheek and left. And, yes, they did 'discuss' her future encounter under the sheets later that evening.

The week seemed to fly by for Mary. She made reservations for Saturday afternoon and was off to meet Lynn at the café where they met earlier in the week. The pretty coed was there waiting for her. After a brief lunch, she followed Mary to the rendezvous location. This is what she wanted from the second she saw Mary at the mall. She couldn't explain it, but she couldn't help herself. She told Mary that she had these feelings for several girls on campus but did not feel safe to act on them for obvious reasons.

Upon their arrival at the motel, they checked in. The very attractive woman at the front desk looked at the two of them and knew what the deal was. She had seen these meetings so many times before.

"Here are your keys, girls. Enjoy!", she said with a devilish smile.

Mary took them and led a nervous with anticipation Lynn to their room. There was no luggage. They were not spending the night. It was going to be an afternoon of pure lust. Mary drew the curtains and slipped in behind a slightly trembling Lynn. She wrapped her arms around her waist, leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Don't be nervous, baby. I'm going to take care of you."

Lynn leaned back into her, feeling Mary's body pressed against her. It is where she wanted to be. Mary began slowly unbuttoning Lynn's sundress, revealing her firm breasts encased in her lacy bra. She loved the way they rose and fell with each breath she took.

"God, you are so beautiful", Mary again whispered.

Lynn instinctively began moving her ass on Mary's pussy as she finished unbuttoning the dress, Lynn's pink panties now visible. They were already wet. Mary began kissing her neck as one hand caressed her left breast, the other found those panties. Lynn, eyes closed, and head tilted back, began to sigh.

"Oh, God! This feels soooo good!"

"Mmmmm, yes, but the best is yet to come, baby. I'm going to devour you."

She slipped Lynn's dress off her shoulders a let it drop to the floor. Pulling her back in, she undid the front snap of her bra, releasing her young, firm breasts. She slid the straps off her shoulders and tossed it to the side. Looking down at them from behind, Mary knew that soon she would be tasting them. She had small, pink areolas with perfect, hard nipples just waiting for her touch.

"Your breasts are so beautiful, Lynn", she said as her hands cupped and gently lifted and squeezed them. Her fingers began to play with those now rock-hard nipples, lightly pinching and rubbing them to Lynn's delight.

"Oh, Mary! Your touch..... I...."

"Yes, baby, I know that feeling. Lean back and enjoy it."

She continued fondling her left breast as her other hand reached down to her now drenched panties. As soon as she touched her, Lynn let out a sigh and spread her legs slightly to allow Mary easy access. Lynn had felt this before at the café but wanted Mary's hand on her aching pussy.

"Please touch me, Mary! Please!"

Mary obliged, pulling down her panties and slowly running her fingers up and down the opening to her most private place. A place no other girl had ever touched, but a place that was now on fire.

"Oh, Mary! Oh my....! Mmmmmm!"

Mary was going to take her time, make her wait then want, no, crave her touch.

"Does that feel good, baby?", she whispered, gently nibbling on her neck.

"Oh, yes!", Mary cried out.

Mary turned her around, looked into her eyes and closed in for the kiss they were both eager for. Their soft lips met, so tender, so soft. Mouths now opened wide as their tongues met, dancing, darting as they wrapped their arms around each other.

Now it was time to make love to her. Mary stepped back and slowly removed her dress, revealing her stunning naked body. Lynn's eyes were riveted on her.

"Mary! You are so beautiful!"

"Come here and touch me, baby. I want to feel you on me before I take you to a place you've never been."

Lynn drew close, reaching out to caress Mary's full breasts. It was her first time. She lifted and gently squeezed them, then ran her fingers across the hard nipples.

"They are so beautiful."

"Now touch my pussy, baby", Mary instructed.

Lynn reached down with her left hand while she continued fondling Mary's breast.

"Oh, you are so wet, so warm."

Again, it was her first time touching another girl there and she loved it.

"I want to give you a little taste, Lynn", she said, lifting her breast up to Lynn's lips.

She instinctively leaned in and kissed the top of Mary's ample globe.

"Kiss my nipples, baby."

She did as Mary asked, placing a gentle, tender kiss on each. It was the pretty coed's first taste. She wanted more. She wanted to take those hard nipples, feeling them on her lips and tongue.

"Oh, baby, you are a natural", Mary sighed but broke it off.

"I will be yours soon, but today, you are mine, Lynn", she said as she pulled her close, kissing her with more passion, tongues now seeking each other, gently biting each other's lower lip. Mary knew she was ready. She could feel Lynn melting into her. They were one. Two beautiful bodies pressed against each other, passions rising. It was time.

Mary held her close and took control. She began kissing her ear and neck, working her way down to her perfect, teen breasts. As her hands gently lifted them and teased her nipples, her lips made their way down to them. She heard a long, deep sigh from Lynn as her tongue licked around her distended pink delicacies. She teased them until Lynn couldn't stand it any longer. She placed her hand on Mary's head and gently pushed it on to her aching nipples. With her eyes focused on Mary's hungry mouth, she begged her to suck them.

"Oh, please, Mary! Please take them!"

Mary complied and drew one in, nibbling on it and began sucking gently.

"Yessss! Just like that! Oh my God!"

It was another first for her. She had never had her breasts pleasured the way Mary did. She arched her back, pushing them onto Mary's lips, watching her eager lover devour them.

"Oh, Mary! You are so goooood! Please don't stop! I think I'm going to cum!"

This made Mary even more aroused. As she continued her ministrations, she moved one hand down to Lynn's burning hot, drenched pussy. She could feel the beginnings of the pretty coed's first climax.

"Oooooh! Oh God! I'm cumming! Mmmmmm. Oh yes!!!"

"Yes, baby, let go! There's more to come."

Lynn was delirious. She had never had a climax like the one she just had. No boy had ever given that to her, but she was in for an even greater one.

Mary moved her toward the bed where she sat her on the edge, legs spread. She dropped down to the floor and began kissing her feet, then running her hands up her shapely calves. She began kissing them as she stroked her thighs. That was soon followed by her gentle kisses on the soft, silky skin just below Lynn's glistening pussy. Lynn watched as Mary teased her, first kissing all around her sweet spot then using one finger to tease the opening. Then she spread her lips and found the swollen clit. As she began teasing it, Lynn fell back onto the bed.

"Mary! Mary! Oh, that feels soooo good!"

All this was new for her, and she was out of her mind in ecstasy.

"Do you want me to kiss it, Lynn?", Mary teased.

"Please!!"

It was time for Mary to taste her sweet pussy. Her hunger for it was so strong. She wanted this so much since last tasting Sarah and now Lynn's sweet nectar was waiting for her tongue. Her heart was beating so fast. She was so wet, so aroused. She lifted Lynn up and began softly kissing her, then used the tip of her tongue on her clit, flicking and then sucking. Lynn began moaning and moving on her lover's hungry mouth. It had been a while for Mary since she had tasted Sarah's pussy.

"Mmmmm. You taste so good, baby."

"Please don't stop! Don't ever stop!", Lynn cried out.

Novella23
Novella23
234 Followers
12