The Seduction of John and Mary Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
234 Followers

Mary felt Lynn grinding rhythmically on her and she began licking faster and faster, deeper and deeper. She knew Lynn was close and could feel her tense up. Then came the familiar shudder before climax.

"Oh! Oh! OOOOHHHH! Oh God! Arghhhhh! I'm cumming again! YESSSSS!!!"

Mary lapped up every drop, then moved up and kissed Lynn, the taste of her sweet juices on her lips. They cuddled for several minutes, kissing softly at first as they held each other. Then Lynn whispered, "That was incredible. It was all that I hoped it would be and then some."

"I wanted that for you but there is so much more we have to experience together. But I must tell you that I'm not here to get emotionally involved. Do you understand, Lynn?"

"I do. I feel the same way."

"Just know that we are here to enjoy each other, no strings."

"Yes, but I want to please you."

"You will, baby, in due time. The next time we meet I will be all yours and you mine. Is that what you want, Lynn?"

"Oh yes, Mary! You know I do. Having tasted your beautiful breasts, I wanted more."

Hearing this, Mary decided to give her a little more of what she wanted. She took each of her firm breasts in her hands and presented them to her pretty blonde lover.

"More of these, babe?", she said as she licked her lips.

"Yes, please!", Lynn answered, eyes riveted on her treat.

"OK, babe, I'll let you have another taste."

Lynn did not hesitate. She leaned in, caressed her breasts and began kissing her nipples.

"You may take them in, baby. Don't be shy."

She felt Lynn begin to gently suck, swirling her tongue around them as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Mmmmm. That's right baby, just like that. Mmmmm, you are a natural."

"You taste so good", Lynn confessed as she went from one distended nipple to the other. That was her first taste, and she did not want to stop.

Mary pulled away.

"Sorry, babe. If I didn't have to leave for home so soon, this would just be the beginning for you pleasing me. But we have to stop."

Lynn reluctantly agreed. Mary leaned in and kissed her tenderly. Lynn parted her lips and let her in. They laid there for a few more more minutes, touching and kissing each other until it was time to leave. It was a day Lynn would remember for the rest of her life. She was introduced to the world of sensual sapphic lovemaking that she would continue to experience. As for Mary, she got what she so desperately missed, the taste of another girl. The two decided to meet again soon and planned on spending the weekend at Mary's family cabin.

To be continued.....

Novella23
Novella23
234 Followers
12