The Seduction of Lori Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband wants to see his wife seduced by young black guy.
5.4k words
4.47
86.5k
154

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer between my undergrad year and my start of grad school, my friends and I would hang out at a local pub on Long Island that specialized in IPA beer, pool tables and live music. It was one of those places that gave off that great vibe that made you feel great the minute you walked in.

There were three of us -- Michael, Rod and I -- the dynamic trio -- two black, one white guy -- we called Michael the oreo filling and he said we were just cookie crumbs. We were as bad at darts as we were at pool, but we have a great time and a lot of friendships were made that year.

I usually met on Tuesday nights, but for some reason, they were both out of town, so I was solo and the place was a little dead -- I was talking to the bartender and shooting pool when this guy walked in and nodded to the bartender. Tony set him up with a beer so I guessed he was a regular. He looked familiar to me but I don't ever remember talking to him -- looked about 30, medium build, sort of a "suit", brown hair, blue eyes. Fairly unremarkable.

After getting his beer, he sat backwards on his stool, facing the billiards room watching me play. I caught him out of the corner of my eye but didn't think any more about it and continued playing until I sunk the 8 ball on a errant cue shot. Disgusted, I restacked the balls and put my cue stick back on the wall rack and headed over to grab another beer from Tony only to find one sitting there waiting for me next to the suit.

"Thanks, Tony" I said -- Tony motioned to the guy next to me and said, "Don't thank me, your friend here bought it for you"

I turned to the guy and thanked him for the beer -- "Ryan", I said offering a fist bump.

"Duane -- Duane Tolles"

"Thanks for the beer Duane -- I see your wedding ring and you probably already have picked up on the fact that I'm not gay or bi -- so sort of wondering why the beverage?"

Duane laughed -- "Yeah, I'm not gay, bi or anything close to that - married, two kids...I've seen you around and wanted to say hello -- where's your buddies tonight?"

I told him that they were both out of town for the long weekend and that being the creature of habit I am, I still showed up for a beer and a game. I asked him if he played pool -- He said he'd be up for a game, so we moved into the billiard room and racked em up.

Over the course of the game, Duane told me about himself -- Born and raised on Long Island, married his childhood sweetheart eleven years ago, good job, nice house in the burbs, two kids, the whole nine yards.

I told him I was getting ready to start my grad program up in Boston in the fall and outside of chasing girls and drinking beer with my friends, I was basically a dredge on society.

He laughed and said that he saw me in action a few times -- that I seemed to do alright with the ladies and he noticed I seemed to have a "type" -- white, petite, slightly older -- sometimes married....

I frowned at that last part -- "Um, you seem to have been keeping an eye on my extracurricular activities pretty closely, Duane. I didn't sleep with your wife, did I?"

Duane laughed..."No, nothing like that...You'd be hard pressed to get that miracle to happen -- Lori isn't exactly the wild type -- she's taking her role of conservative wife and mom very seriously -- plus I'm fairly certain there's a vein of racism that runs in her family tree -- not sure you'd be welcomed as much as run out of town."

He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of he and Lori with the kids -- She was indeed petite -- a little short haired blonde with small breasts and great legs that would look amazing wrapped around my ears. I didn't let that thought pass my lips to Duane but I was certainly thinking it. The kids looked like Duane and yeah, they were the all American family all right.

"Looks like you've got the world by the tail, Duane" I said. "Sexy little wife and two good looking kids -- life is good!"

Duane smiled slightly and took a sip of his beer before speaking.."You would think so, right? Of course, it's not the luxurious wild life I see you and your friends enjoying -- hooking up with women left and right, but it's comfortable."

I started to protest and say we didn't hook up with every woman we saw, but decided not to go there. He seemed troubled and I figured it would be better to just listen than talk.

Once the game was finished, we got fresh beers and moved to a booth away from the bar -- the place was quiet anyhow but it seemed like he needed to get something off his chest.

He was scrolling through the pictures on his phone...from my vantage point, I could see more pictures of Lori, some in little skirts and dresses or tanks and shorts -- a couple braless ones that made me crazy, even viewing them upside down -- Nothing obscene or naked, but I had to admit the man's wife was a little hottie.

Growing up, we called girls like that spinners...nothing sexier than to have one hop on your black cock and spin them around and wait for the orgasm..lol.

Duane put the phone down and looked at me -- sort of like he wasn't sure where to go...I waited...sipped my beer -- some things can't be rushed I guess.

Finally, he said, "Ryan -- this is going to sound sort of weird -- so hear me out. Things between Lori and I are sort of, um, I don't want to say stale, but not super exciting right now. Between our jobs and the kids, we're sort of fallen into a rut. Sex is routine, not as exciting as it used to be. I miss the spontaneity we used to have before kids -- hell, I can't imagine the last time we had sex. It's so fucking sad."

I listened to Duane -- I had heard the same thing from my sister after she had her kids -- they sucked the life right out of their relationship -- eventually it got better, but it took a while. I told him that everything he told me sounded about par for the course and that all couples go through stuff like that.

Duane looked at me and said, "I wish you would have known Lori when we first met -- she was a little wild and crazy -- blowjobs in the car on the way to concerts, short little skirts and tanktops with no bras, the sexiest dresses you ever saw and if she wore panties, they were thongs and lace or sheer...Hell, now it's all granny panties and pantsuits. I can't tell you the last time I got my dick sucked."

I laughed at the granny panties comment which made Duane laugh and lighten up a little.

He continued -- "I'm serious man. I see these little white women hanging all over you and know you're having the time of your life and I want that back for myself!"

I told Duane that there was something to be said for the stability and love of a good woman. He laughed and said, "Sure, sure.."

I assured him that the only reason we got all the girls is because we're all 12 inches, thick as coke cans, can go all night and eat pussy like it's our last meal. We both laughed at that bullshit and I said that sex sometimes takes a back seat to family or work stuff.

I asked what Lori did for work and he told me she was a nurse and he was a mid level manager for a tech firm. They had been married for almost 12 years and the kids were in elementary school which ate up a lot of their time.

I said that maybe they need to get away -- get family to watch the kids, go to a hotel somewhere and relax for a long weekend, get dressed up and go to dinner and dancing in the city followed by heavy drinking and watching porn in the hotel room afterwards...

Duane laughed and said that when he and Lori first got together, they would check out porn but not the idea of it repulsed her -- she just said she wouldn't watch it with the possibility of the kids waking up and seeing something like that -- she said there was a time for that before kids, but they had to be adults now.

I grimaced at that and prayed silently that I would never be in that situation with a woman.

Finally, after an hour of conversation, I asked Duane why he was telling me all this? He paused and said, "Well, like I mentioned to you when we started this discussion, I have a sort of weird request I'd like to ask your help with"

Here we go, I thought.

Duane looked down at the table...and then said just above a whisper, "I'd like you to help me get my Lori back -- the wild and crazy woman I married...the one who adored sucking and riding me."

When he mentioned riding him, I felt my cock stir and thought about a few of the pictures he breezed through on his phone...One in particular had caught my eye..Braless Lori in a black tank top with white short shorts and sandals holding her hair back and blowing a kiss to the camera. Her nipples hard as erasers poking through that top...And I wondered if she'd enjoy my mouth on those breasts.

But then I remembered Duane saying Lori grew up in a racist family and she had shown ZERO interest in men of color, so I wondered where this was going.

Duane looked at me before speaking...searching my face for some answer, I wondered?

Heavy sigh...

(Now he's freaking me out...)

Finally, "Ryan -- from what I see, you're a good man...good character...great Karma...it's obvious that you're confident and self-assured and the women love ya. I am looking past the color of your skin and think you could help me. I need someone to reignite Lori's fire for me. I need someone to make her feel wanted and flirt with her and get her hot and realize what a sexy woman she really is under that conservative dress and her image as wife and mother."

I looked at the desperation in Duane's eyes -- I felt his pain. I said, "I hear what you're telling me, Duane -- but I'm black -- not your wife's favorite color...how am I going to make this work?"

Duane laughed..."Um, that's where this sort of falls apart..I figured a confident guy like you could figure that part out -- You're going to have to work your charm -- I can help you with an introduction or anything you need to help grease the skids but it's going to be up to you to figure out how to start that fire."

My wheels in my head started turning. I didn't know Lori at all. I certainly didn't have any allegiance to Duane -- I mean, I just met the guy. And his wife was certainly a sexy thing. This actually might be fun. I'd contact Lori, flirt with her a little, see where it went. Of course, I might get turned down cold but it was worth checking out.

An idea popped into my head.

"Duane, does Lori have any hobbies or passions outside of you and the kids?"

He looked at me quizzically so I repeated the question -- "What would you say Lori is an expert on?"

Duane thought for a minute and said, "Oh, I don't know -- she used to love trail bikes -- gravel bikes -- she doesn't ride much anymore though"

I wrote down my email address and gave it to him. Give this to Lori -- tell her you ran into an old friend that wants to buy a trail bike and has some questions about them..Ask if she'd mind emailing me and answering my questions? Just don't tell her I'm black!"

Duane smiled and asked me my plan -- I told him that I intended to work my way into her heart little by little... He shrugged and nodded his head as he pocketed my address.

About a week later...

Checking my email, I see one from Lori Tolles with the following:

Hi, not sure if this is the right email address, but if this is Ryan Tyler, I'm Lori Tolles, Duane's wife. He asked me to contact you about trail and gravel bikes. If I've got the right person, please email me back.

I responded:

Hi Lori, yes, this is Ryan Tyler -- Thanks so much for getting back to me! I hear you're an expert on trail and gravel bikes... I'm a newbie and wanted your advice on what to purchase, etc."

I sent her a few links to bikes I found online and was asking her some specific questions regarding gears and seats and handlebars.

The emails went back and forth several times -- Lori was indeed an expert on the subject and very helpful. I almost felt bad about the deception, but it was part of a bigger plan.

After about a week, I had exhausted what I was going to ask her about, so I said, "Hey Lori, you've been a HUGE help to me!! Duane was right -- you're amazing! Thanks again for all your insights! Hope to see you sometime in the future on the trails!"

"By the way, do you have a picture of your bike? I'm figuring someone as knowledgeable as you must ride an amazing bike!"

A few minutes later, I got an email with a photo of Lori on her mountain bike as I had hoped would happen.

"Wow! Beautiful bike and a gorgeous woman! Duane's a lucky guy!"

I got back a smiley face and "Thanks for the compliment! And yes, Duane's pretty fortunate -- you'll have to let me know what kind of bike you wind up getting...Would love to get back into riding again someday!"

I shared the back and forth emails with Duane -- he told me that Lori was asking more and more questions about me -- how did we know each other, what did I look like, how tall, etc. For his part, Duane stayed rather aloof about me -- just sharing that I was tall, grew up on the Island but moved away for school but was back now.

She seemed happier than he had seen her in months -- she asked if I was married and he told her I had gone through a breakup recently and as far as he knew, I wasn't dating anyone.

For my part, I didn't contact Lori again but did receive an email from her a few days later asking if I had gotten my bike yet. I responded and told her I was still looking and that I needed a larger frame because of my size.

I get back, "Duane told me you were fairly tall?"

I responded, "Well, not too tall -- 6'2 180 -- but my ex girlfriend was tiny like you -- as a matter of fact, she looked a lot like you!"

Within minutes, I get a followup email -- "Well, good things come in small packages! What does the rest of you look like? You're definitely taller than Duane!"

I chuckled -- it was starting...and wondered how to approach this delicately...I said, "Well, I'm 26 and also a lot tanner than Duane! I'm a grad student -- short black hair, dark brown eyes"

I got back a??? and decided not to answer -- Duane emailed me later and said that Lori had asked me what I look like and got back the tan comment and wondered if I were black? He told her I was -- her eyes got all big and she said, "He told me his ex-girlfriend looked like me! He was dating a white girl!"

Duane laughed and said a lot of white girls are with black guys these days -- why was she so surprised? Lori said it just seemed WRONG to her -- that a couple of the nurses she worked with dated black guys too -- she said she didn't see what they saw in us.

About a week past and Duane sent me an email saying I must have really left an impression on Lori -- she must have brought me up in conversation a half dozen times wondering if I had gotten my bike or if he saw me or talked to me. Once she mentioned that she was thinking about the girls at work that dated black guys and it wasn't the skanky ones either...lol...

He also said that she initiated sex twice during that week and seemed to be more her old self. He said whatever influence I had was definitely affecting her.

Hearing nothing from me must have gotten the best of her -- I got an email on a Saturday night fairly late that said, "Hey, haven't heard from you -- did you ever get your bike?"

Since it was after eleven PM, I guessed correctly that Lori has some wine in her and was sitting up with the laptop after the family went to bed. I answered:

"Nope, still looking -- these things take time! But once I do, would you be interested in riding with me sometime?"

A minute later, my laptop buzzed -- "Maybe...but if I remind you of your ex girlfriend, you may not want to ride with me!"

I laughed and typed a response, "We didn't break up because we didn't like each other -- we broke up because she moved to California for a job!" and then added, "Although if your ass is as nice as hers was, I might need to ride in front of you or risk riding off the side of the road!"

After I hit send, I thought, well, that was a little cocky -- probably messed that up.

No response for about 15 minutes -- it was close to midnight and I figured she went to bed. But then surprisingly the laptop buzzed with a reply.

"Duane told me you're black. How come that never came up in conversation before? And your girlfriend was white? I have to admit I'm a little surprised. When I was growing up, black guys dating white women was sort of taboo in my family -- please don't take this the wrong way. Duane said I'm just being conservative and silly -- those interracial relationships are much more common these days. I mean I know I see it in movies and on TV a lot, just don't know a lot of black people"

I cracked open a beer and contemplated her email before I responded, "Well, we're just like anyone else -- maybe a little tanner, maybe a little larger (let that one sink in) -- and for the record, I LOVE that you're petite and white -- we'd look good riding together!"

After hitting send, I sort of knew I crossed a line and figured that would be the end of THAT beautiful relationship...LOL

I was just getting ready to close the laptop when another email came in:

"Thanks for your honesty -- I am being conservative...sorry for the late night emails -- sleep well and maybe someday we can meet together for a ride!"

I sent her a response -- "Goodnight Lori -- sweet dreams" and enclosed a picture of myself -- tall, dark and handsome...

The next day, Duane emailed me and told me that Lori woke him up and gave him a blowjob!

He seemed happy and asked me about our email conversation. I told her I flirted a little and a couple of sexual innuendos back and forth and that she had asked me directly if I was black. I said that I was and that opened up a whole other conversation about interracial dating. But when I told her my ex looked like her, I could almost feel the heat coming from the other computer to mine.

He emailed back and asked me if he could trust me... I told him, absolutely -- that what was shared between us stayed with us. A little while, I got an email with three attachments.

The first was a picture of Lori in her scrubs -- tiny little thing and absolutely gorgeous. Her name tag clearly displayed with the hospital she worked at and her name.

The second picture was of her in a little black dress leaning back on a hotel room bed wearing heels and thigh highs that showed the stocking tops and a glimpse of white lace panties. Very fucking hot.

The third one was labeled NSFW -- when I clicked on it, there was a picture of Lori on the same bed...completely naked...legs spread a little, a little tuft of blonde pubic hair resting atop of a tiny little pussy and breasts that looked to be about a 32a with amazing nipples.

All the blood in my brain went straight down to my black cock and I KNEW that I had to meet, flirt and thoroughly fuck this woman. I'm sure this wasn't Duane's plan but damn it...he started this.

I thought about emailing Lori again -- I had already decided to not tell Duane about everything we discussed. I'm guessing that he was already getting what he wanted by telling me that Lori had been a bit friskier than normal and the sex was increasing for them again, so I had done my part.

I waited -- hoping she would email me first...found myself thirsty for a conversation...nothing. It was Monday night and I hadn't heard anything -- I watched a little television -- checked email and still nothing. I am not much of a drinker, but sipped on a little whiskey and looked at the pictures that Duane had provided and decided to email her. It was getting pretty late and figured she was either already in bed or working a night shift at the hospital, so I figured just a quick hello that maybe she'd see when she woke up the next day. I fired off an email:

"Hey, Lori -- Just had a moment and wanted to say hello and thank you for the fun chat and your honesty about your feelings and being uncomfortable around people of color. I get it and no worries...some of my closest friends today were people I never thought I'd be friends with for one reason or another. I guess you're already in bed, so maybe you'll see this in the morning. Say hello anytime, Ryan."

12