All Comments on 'The Seduction of Lori Pt. 01'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never continue this drivel. And it's in the wrong category.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Why do you hate women?

You write about seducing a married woman, so either Hubby is setting his wife up for a divorce or you just hate women because after winning her affection, getting her to fall in love with you, you plan on breaking her hesrt.

What’s that say about you? Or your lack of respect for women?

I would say tou just hate women and want them to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

definitely a teaser of a story

rocky9993rocky9993almost 2 years ago

It looks like another married white woman will soon get some big black cock. All started by her husband . I thought this story was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We’ll written and seemingly realistic!

Next chapter please.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Within a few paragraphs it became obvious it was no more than another pile of racist garbage told by a black man with a small dick and no self-esteem. You say you love chatting with white wives and moms? It's shit like this that allows the stereotype of black men being predators to flourish. The bbc myth lives on through dunderheads like you. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category. Horrible story. If you're as educated as you make yourself sound why would you submit drivel like this for everyone to view and ultimately judge? Seems to me you have a problem with who and what you are. Why else would you choose to target married white women in your stories. Why not target black wives and mothers?

One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Put this cuck crap in fetish where it belongs. I'll be sure to ignore anything else you post. 2*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Certainly, worth a 4 as I'm sure a lot of us are anticipating p2. Well written as you set the stage.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise and actual story line. A number of points just don't stack up... but why let the facts interfaire with a good story! I mean, did the husband expect you to be successful and eventually fuck his wife? How was it that the husband knew of the three friends hanging out and their "success" rate with the ladies? Did he think the 3 friends would gang bang his wife? Also, this has been going on for months, it seems. Isn't he going to be busy studying soon? Has Ryan told his two friends what is happening? One of whom is also black.

Anyway, keep up the effort. It will be interesting to see the direction you take the story. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ wrong category: Nowhere in the LW description does it say white guys only. That's only in your head. It's called RACISM. Take a good look in the mirror, and if you don't see the horror of that, then you're disgusting!

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In your Bio you claim to enjoy talking to and seducing white Married women? What is wrong with the women of your colour? Do they know what an arsehole you are? And they stay away from you so you break up white couples marriages because you hate white people and the ethnic women reject you because they know what type of person you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought all black men were 12 inches and big as a soda can. What a let down. LOL! That was until physical education and football training. Several blacks but something told me that there were a lot of liers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always wanted to meet a guy like you to make friends with my wife. Knowing you were working on her and her trying to hide the progress your making. Love to hear what you do to her and how much she’s starting to like it. Watching as the desire for blackcock grows as her resistance lessens.

terrisladyterrisladyalmost 2 years ago

I think you write well and the story flows. I think you could move it a bit faster. She sounds fun as do you. The commenter below is just trolling you. I love the banter, but probably less of it next time.

terrisladyterrisladyalmost 2 years ago

I think you write well and the story flows. Maybe a bit too much back and forth. Most guys dont have your patience to read and then be left. I like it though you and she seem fun. Keep it going and dont worry about the trolls below>

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

This seems like it should be in "Interracial" not LW.

elosereloseralmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment - loved the dialogue and setup!

Kris43mwfKris43mwfalmost 2 years ago

Wow guys...A lot of negative comments from the Anonymous crowd - and Wackdoodle, your favorite author list seems to have a few interracial stories and cheating wives among them. Did you blast them? And I'm not entirely sure where this idea that he hates women comes from. From what I've read so far, he seems to actually find women pretty desirable! If you read the story, the husband wanted his wife to be seduced. It wasn't as though he was totally innocent in this.

I agree with terrislady that it was a little too stretched out but overall, a pretty entertaining story. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in part two but guessing the haters will always be haters.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021almost 2 years ago

Switch the term “husband” for “DUMBASS”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story so far. Can’t wait for the next segment

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Jamal speaks, and he’s full of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting on the start.

The poor schmuck wants to get help relieving his wife of her "hangups" (as if she actually has any. By the time you get to the second page, you find the only hang-up she has is with fidelity. She easily jumps right into the fire)

What the schmuck needs is marital counseling, but what does he do? He looks vicariously at what he wants to be (a pimp), and enlists the 'help' of a stranger

Again, idiotic. who would do that????

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry skippy, writing well doesnt make for a good story. And as a retread you know that, we've told you that I dont know how many times. I guess Odoreater offering to gulp your man juice keeps you in line and creating this idiotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great stuff, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WRONG FUCKING CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMOTIONAL CHEATING IS STILL CHEATING!!!!!!!!!! CHEATING IS CUCKOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUCKOLDING IS A FETISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO SHARING OF A LOVING WIVE WHEN CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO SWINGING WHEN CUCKOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THERE IS NO MARRIED EXTRA-MARITAL FUN WHEN YOU CHEAT ON & CUCKOLD YOUR SPOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER GUILT IS WHAT IS LEADING LORI TO GIVE HER HUSBAND MORE SEX, NOT BEING A LOVING WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PART 02 WILL JUST BE THE CULMINATION OF THE EMOTIONAL CHEATING & THE CUCKOLDING WILL BE REAL!!!!!! IN THAT CASE MOVE THIS STORY TO THE INTERRACIAL LOVE CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR FETISH, IF SHE CHEATS AND THEN LIES TO HER HUSBAND & FAMILY ABOUT FUCKING A "PERSON OF COLOR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS NOT BEEN A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER WAS & NEVER WILL BE A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS NOT BEEN A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS NOT BEEN A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS NOT BEEN A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whats really sad is white woman giving herself or a stupid husband to black guys. No class at all so WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All sort of retard reactions :) Like people complain about interracial stereotypes on a erotic fantasy website. Where people meet exactly for that reason, seeking all sort of fetishes and fantasies. Or complain about not the right category, like who cares. Besides, it is just the first episode, the story might turn into a "legit" loving wife story in the end, give him some credit

I enjoy the writing for what it is. And i like what i read so far, looking forward for the next chapters or stories from the same author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NYC has plenty of white woman sampling black cock. Any interracial is taboo and intriguing. A friend many moon ago walked in on his sister getting pounded by a black guy which wasn’t many where they lived but she met in college. She said while away at college she wasn’t serious about relationships and just looking to have fun get laid and try it on with guys from around the world and 1 woman. She laughed and said when with another race of black guy they seem to put extra effort in fucking. She said after college is over she’s done with random sex . Also told one football guy built like a truck with a massive dick fuck her to death. She said he went all night was very aggressive rough and talked shit and dirty all the time . She said he pinned her and made her say she loved black dock the best and at the end rolled her over hand on head and shoulders then pushed up her ass tucking her to near unconscious. He was so rude and bragged how she was one of many white bitches that had the black cock intrigue. Another guy in a very wealthy area had a best friend who was black and he always fucked white girls also . He said he loved to fuck them into submission. . He had one who would do anything he said . He would make her blow him while all were hanging out in front of everyone. Funny guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love where this is going! Please keep writing.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Welp Duane opened the door, now you gotta throw that one away, she will never be worth a damn again, she took to cheating a lil too easily. Give her back to the streets and keep the kids away from her if possible.

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98almost 2 years agoAuthor

I didn’t expect such strong reactions to this story but I get it. Part two will be in the interracial section for those who want to follow along. For the detractors, my apologies for upsetting your sensibilities and morals. I am reporting as it happened - I was approached by Duane, not the other way around. For those who like the story, thank you for your kind words. And for those of you who gave me writing hints, I will try to incorporate those in future stories. I’m a new writer and appreciate your constructive criticism. Have a wonderful day all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting read here, so many doors available for future stories with miss Lori. Secret hospital visits ending in a vacant stairwell, riding trail shenanigans, mall parking garage, and Lori's version explaining her mind letting loose. Good job

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Well written with good flow also. I'm looking forward to reading more.

el_eyeel_eyealmost 2 years ago

Great story line, slow building. Love the dialog. Keep it coming.

razz22razz22almost 2 years ago

nice story building up slowly, can't wait for part two..

Amiable69Amiable69almost 2 years ago

This is a super story! And so well written! Amy x

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year ago

Just started reading this series. Great start!

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

Great start, very erotic and sensual! Looking forward to the next part.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Great writing and lovely story. As others have said nice slow build up, I really like that too.

Jennifer

RobbutlerpaRobbutlerpaover 1 year ago

I've been reading the followups to this story but now getting around to reading the beginning. This could have been a great book! Excellent.

SlimyoneSlimyoneover 1 year ago

Starting out to be a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! Can’t wait to read the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story...cant wait to read the rest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series looks promising. I’ll see how it goes but off to a good start

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 1 year ago

Good start, and happy there are numerous chapters sat there waiting for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this writer’s pace. I read watching the game and then gravitated to his other stories based on that one. This should probably be in interracial rather than loving wives because of the other chapters but I guess he needed to have a start. I’m already on chapter 3 of the Lori series but wanted to comment on the beginning before it went too far along. Loving it so far.

erin729erin729about 1 year ago

God, this reads like a very hot story...I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. Ryan, you write so well!! xoxoxo

BlackPoetBlackPoetabout 1 year ago

I came back to this this story after reading watching the game and the white wife' s passion because it was so long and I didn't think it would hold my interest. But I must say that while I'm not through it all yet, it's a very hot story so far. It's also fun to read what people wrote in the comments - a little of this and that - some good, some bad. 49 comments ahead of me and I'm happy to say, I agree with the "good comments" and ignore the idiots and trolls that want to make it all about racism. It's a story about black and white...it's sex between consenting adults, nothing more. Yes, she loves her husband, yes, she likes the black cock of Ryan. It's just sex! Enjoy it...it's not meant to be a classic novel!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesabout 1 year ago

Very nicely done. Like the way Ryan is seducing this little white slut!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOL... Someone you know buys you a beer ... I am not gay... why did you buy me a beer.... LOL.... yep that is what I say when a friend I haven't seen buys be a beer.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196914 days ago

that was a fantastic taste of seduction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES