The Seduction of Lori Pt. 04

Story Info
White Husband wants to see his wife with young black guy.
5.4k words
4.66
34.5k
53

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

The next morning, Lori made Duane breakfast and got him off to work and the k*ds to school -- she was working an odd shift at the hospital that day -- her normal 2-11 was extended by a couple of hours to accommodate another nurse's doctor's appointment, so she was going in at noon to help out. It didn't give her a lot of time to follow her normal routine of picking up the house, laundry and vacuuming so she did what she could quickly to make the home presentable before she had to leave for work.

Around 10 AM, she showered and changed into her scrubs and then sat down with a second cup of coffee. Her laptop was sitting on the counter from the other night and out of curiosity, she decided to check her email to see if Ryan had replied to her "survey". He was a fun distraction and if she were honest with herself, gave her a warm feeling between her inner thighs that drove her insane.

She pulled up her email account and was happy to see a response:

"Good morning, Mrs. Tolles, I hope you're having a wonderful and eventful day! 😊 I received your survey and wanted to be a good patient and respond in kind:

Upon arriving at our facility, were you greeting within a reasonable timeframe?

Yes, ma'am, when I walked in and told them I had a burn on my leg, they ushered me away from the normal white folks in the waiting room and told me to get naked in one of your state-of-the-art exam rooms and put on a scratchy paper gown.

Was our facility clean, well lit and was the signage appropriate?

Yes, everything looked shiny and beautiful and I knew just where to find the Emergency Department without an issue.

Was the information gathering process efficient and professional?

Yes, they made sure I had good insurance, wrote down a bunch of personal information about me like my name, address, phone number, email address, blood type, who I was dating, shoe size, sexual preferences and if I wanted to be addressed as a he, she or it. For the record, I'm not nonbinary and I like girls -- A LOT.

Was the treatment/care that you received from our medical staff beneficial to your recovery?

Well, I will admit that my treatment was extraordinary -- Kudos to Dr. Reynolds for tending to my burns and I wanted to give a special shoutout to the little hottie nurse who initially took care of me before the doctor came in and then took VERY good care of me after she left. I forget her name, but she's a tiny little short haired blonde with smallish breasts that drove me crazy every time she leaned over to attend to my wound. If I could make a recommendation, I would suggest you have her leave her bra at home and just let patients look down her scrub top at those sexy little breasts of hers -- it would certainly help with the healing process.

Would you consider using our facility again if needs arise?

Well, hopefully I won't be stupid enough to burn myself again, but if I were to injure myself in some way, I would want the exact same little shorty nurse to take care of me. Since I can't remember her name, I'm hoping you know exactly who I'm talking about and be kind enough to pass along my thanks to her for taking such good care of me! If it's not against protocol, please pass along my telephone number to her so that I may thank her personally for all her help. My cell phone number is 516-***-****. Please ask her to call me at her convenience -- I look forward to hearing from her!"

As Lori read the responses, she felt her face burn and that so nice familiar tingling between her inner thighs. Smiling to herself, she replied to his email:

Dear Mr. Tyler, thank you for answering our survey. Our goal is to constantly improve our service to our patients and your answers definitely will help in that endeavor. We know EXACTLY who the nurse was that treated you and will pass along your thanks to her along with your contact information. If she was so inclined to return your call, when would be a good time?"

Her heart was racing as she hit SEND. And just as quickly, a response came back...

"Now is good..."

"Oh, God," she thought to herself...She looked up at the clock -- 10:30 -- She had about an hour before she had to leave for work...Her iPhone was sitting next to the laptop -- she eyed it suspiciously as though it were some evil device intent on getting her in trouble. She glanced back at the telephone number on the email, then at the phone. Trying to justify it in her mind, she rehearsed what she was going to say if she called -- Just checking on him to see if he was healing up properly -- nothing bad about that, right?

Her hands trembling a little, she typed in the phone number and hit send. In retrospect, she thought she should have blocked her caller ID, but by then, it was already ringing -- she closed her eyes and counted the number of rings, trying to see how quickly it would go to voicemail. After 3 rings, she was about to hang up when she heard the connection made and then the deep male voice on the other end, "Hello"?

Her mind went blank as she panicked and almost disconnected the call but she recovered and said, "Hello, Mr. Tyler, This is Nurse Tolles from the other night -- I was calling to see how your burn was healing?"

She heard a chuckle on the other end.

Then, "Why Mrs. Tolles -- how very nice to hear from you and what a pleasant surprise. I'm guessing this is your private cell phone number?"

Lori felt her face flush and cursed herself for not blocking her caller ID before she called. But she also knew in her heart that a part of her WANTED him to have it. This weird draw he had on her that she couldn't quite admit to herself.

"Yes, Mr. Tyler -- this is my personal cell phone number. And thank you for sharing yours and the kind words on the survey -- how are you feeling?"

Ryan smiled to himself at how formal and professional she was being with him, so he decided to take things up a notch.

He said, "I'm feeling much better thanks to you taking such good care of me...tell me, do you have an iPhone or Android?"

Lori told him she had an iPhone and asked why. Ryan said that he was wondering if it were okay to FaceTime with her...He wanted her to see his wound and give her medical opinion about the burn -- that there was some oozing that he was concerned about. She thought about it for a minute, her face flush...She knew there was an ulterior motive but she didn't want to think too hard about it or it would make her change her mind.

She told him to give her 5 minutes and she would FaceTime him -- after she hung up, Lori went into the bathroom and checked her makeup and looked critically at her body in the mirror. Almost as an afterthought and she didn't even know why, she reached under her scrub top and unhooked and removed her bra. She was small breasted enough not to make a difference through the thickness of the material and he wouldn't know, but SHE would know and it turned her on a little to think about.

Lori sat down at the kitchen table and propped the phone up by it's built-in stand and sat back in the chair looking down at her own reflection before hitting FaceTime. Her heart pounding, she can't remember EVER using FaceTime before today -- the phone started its weird little chirping sound and then connected.

Ryan was sitting in his living room on a couch and smiled at her when she connected. He was wearing a white t-shirt and tan pants which accentuated his dark skin and super white teeth. Lori noticed his apartment in the background...neat, clean, well kempt -- exactly how she pictured it would be. She noticed a few family pictures on a bookshelf but otherwise fairly spartan.

"Hello Mrs. Tolles" he said, smiling...

"Hello Mr. Tyler -- very nice to see you again...how have you been?"

Ryan laughed and said he was fine, but trying to stay away from hot fires...

"Like the one between my legs..." Lori mused to herself but didn't say out loud... (God, he looked amazing...she saw his biceps bulging against the soft cotton t-shirt and wanted badly to touch his arm).

She said, "So you're concerned about your burn? What's the issue?"

Ryan said he'd show her and stood up, his bulge now prominently displayed level with the iphone in front of him. Lori watched as he unbuttoned his pants and zipper and dropped them to the floor....When he did so, the outline of his cock pressed against his light colored briefs and she could see it's thickness and curve as it was stuffed into his underwear. She unconsciously licked her lips.

Ryan's face appeared in front of the camera for a second as he picked up the phone from the table and angled it downward toward his leg. The image of the phone spun as he was moving it about but he eventually landed as an up close version of his burn.

Lori looked forward into her phone at the image on the screen...It didn't look bad, it actually looked much better than that night -- it was healing nicely... She asked him what his concern was and that the yellowish coloring was normal and that it looked normal to her.

She heard Ryan laugh as his face came back into view. He knew he was busted and told her that he just wanted to see her again but couldn't come up with a way to get her to Face Time with her. He also asked what she thought of his survey answers and she sat back with a grin on her face and crossed her arms...

"They were INTERESTING, Ryan...I'll give you that...."

Ryan smiled at her and asked if she also enjoyed the video he had sent her because she didn't comment on it. He said he thought she would have liked it?

Lori felt her face flush and her nipples press hard against the scrub top, chaffing her a little bit. She weighed her words a little and cleared her throat before she answered...

"Well, um, if I'm going to be honest with you, I guess the words I would use to describe it would be shocked, amazing, powerful... But I do have a question...?"

Ryan nodded and waited for her to continue.

"The woman in the video...the little blonde nurse...was it a coincidence that she looked a little like me? Were you thinking about me while you were watching that? Did you wish it were you and I in that video?"

Ryan grinned wildly and told her that he specifically searched for that video -- that it looked A LOT like her because that's what he googled -- petite, married, short haired blonde nurse blacked.

He asked her if she enjoyed it...asked if she thought of herself as that woman...asked if she got damp watching it...Lori admitted that she did enjoy it -- enjoyed watching him masturbate, enjoyed thinking of herself as the woman sucking the black guy and then riding him.

Ryan seemed happy as a kid in a candy store at her words and she noticed his curved cock swelling in the underwear... he instinctively reached to adjust himself and she saw the helmeted head down low on his thick strong thigh.

He asked her what she thought of his idea about going braless and she laughed. He asked what was so funny and she just shook her head and wouldn't tell him...when he persisted, she admitted that she was currently sans brassiere but that she would probably put one back on before heading into work.

"Show me..." he said.

She looked at him -- deep into his eyes through the phone...and nodded. Lori reached down and pulled her scrub top up, exposing two perky small breasts with thick nipples and half dollar sized areolas.

Ryan said nothing at first...just looking at them and then her...Then quietly, almost imperceptive, he uttered, "They're perfect...Fucking banging perfect..."

Lori blushed at his compliment...it had been a long time since someone said something like that to her..."Really? You think so? Not too small?"

Ryan shook his head -- "They're absolutely amazing..I would suck on them all day long...tug on your nipples for me, Lori...let me see how you would enjoy me there...nibbling on them...sucking them, squeezing your breasts..."

Lori shuddered at his words and slipped the scrub top off completely. She felt her skin get goose bumps and her nipples harden...she reached down and slowly started pulling her nipple outward making it long and thick, extending them with her finger and thumb... Instinctively she leaned back in the chair as she touched herself and her legs spread out in front of her -- she closed her eyes imagining Ryan there -- his fingers, his mouth, sucking and licking her, his teeth on her nipples tugging gently. She slipped a finger in her mouth and sucked on it gently.

Ryan started stroking his cock through his underwear...thicker, longer, harder...

He leaned forward and spoke directly into the phone..."Now the bottoms..." he said quietly.

Lori looked at him, her eyelids heavy with lust and nodded... She leaned back in the chair and lifted her hips and tugged the scrub pants down and off her body...Ryan noticed a dark circle on her panties where she had soaked herself and told her to take them off as well.

She looked at him and then slid the panties down and off her trim pale body...Ryan groaned at seeing her shaved married white pussy...

"Fucking perfect..." he uttered.

Her pussy glistened and gaped open for his viewing pleasure...he told her to spread her legs wide for him and to open herself up with fingers from both hands... Lori lifted her legs onto the table top spread for him and then took two fingers from each hand and Ryan watched as she pulled herself open, then sliding a thumb inside herself -- her pussy was foamy with white juices and he heard a squishing sound as she slid her fingers in and out of her.

Ryan stood and pulled his underwear down and his black cock swung up already dripping with precum... He watched as Lori touched herself and looked at the camera -- this virtual sex was both amazing and frustrating...Lori licked her lips as she watched...he stroked harder and faster as HE watched her -- He dropped to his knees in front of the camera and imagined he was there licking that sweet pussy...making her cum for him.

Lori was rubbing her pussy furiously as she watched Ryan stroking his cock.

"Do you want this black cock, Lori?" he asked...

She moaned, fingers deep inside her - her closed her eyes....nodded...acknowledging her lust, her desire for him. She was quickly reaching a point of no return...

"Are you my little white married slut?" he asked.

Lori's eyes flew open at his words - crass, rude, so out of line for everything else she knew about him. Something Duane would NEVER say to her... She shook her head.

"ARE YOU?" Ryan repeated -- "Do you want this black cock deep inside you? Are you my hot little white cunt?"

Something exploded inside Lori...Never had ANYONE ever talked to her like that in her entire life - she felt dirty and used and so alien from the way a lady should be treated... And as her brain tried to assimilate to his words, she EXPLODED in orgasm. Her legs shook and her brain and body released, and she felt amazed at the feeling.

Ryan must have felt it too - stroking his cock until he came hard in his hand spewing hot cum like lava down his hand and wrist...

The Face Time connection was quiet save the heavy breathing from both Lori and Ryan.

Lori broke the silence first..."Wow..." she said, "That was incredible...God Ryan..."

Ryan grinned and said that if she liked that, she should try the real thing...Lori smiled weakly at his joke but an alarm in the back of her head knew just how right he was..

A clock chimed in the background bringing Lori out of her daze..."CRAP!" she cried out - among all the activity, she had lost track of time and was going to be late for her 12 noon shift...She quickly apologized to Ryan and said she had to go but before she scooped up her clothing and signed off, she blew him a kiss on the video and told him how much fun that was...She needed a shower and a change of clothing, the room smelled like sex and she had dripped all over the kitchen floor.

A quick call telling her boss she was going to be a little late, a shower, new panties and scrubs and a conscious decision NOT to wear a bra and she was out the door. Still frazzled by the Face Time sex, Lori couldn't calm down enough to cool off and once she got to work, she found herself in the ladies room of the hospital washing her face with cold water to take the heat off.

When she came out to the nurse's station, she ran into two younger nurses who she normally didn't work with chatting about their weekends - she knew one of the girls better than the other but didn't want to intrude in their gossip, so she just said hello to them both and sat and did charts behind them. One was a little blonde like her but in her early 20's and the other was brunette about Lori's age and engaged.

They were talking about a guy who worked in the lab who was known as somewhat of a player. The brunette was telling her that he's been hitting on her since she started working there but she's never considered dating a black guy and now that she's engaged, she wouldn't anyhow. The blonde confided in her that she went out with him a couple of times and that if given the chance, she should go for it before she got married. She said the sex was incredible and was going on and on about his size.

Lori listened with new ears to their conversation. The blonde was whispering about how she almost passed out when he was fucking her and that she hadn't had anything that good before or since -- that he had spoiled her for white guys.

Lori felt her face get red and coughed. The two women glanced her way and the blonde girl smiled at her and when Lori looked up, the young woman gave her a little wink and held her hands apart to show her how big the guy was.

The brunette laughed and called the blonde a little whore and they both went off to do rounds, leaving Lori alone to finish her work.

One of the ER docs came by with a question and she went off to get him an answer.

As she turned the corner to go down to the next wing, she saw the back of the big black guy from the lab leaning against the wall talking to someone. As she passed, Lori noticed it was the engaged brunette being "chatted up". As Lori passed, the brunette gave her a weak smile and then looked down at the ground -- obviously a little embarrassed at being caught by the senior nurse. The black lab tech was touching her arm and talking slowly and low to her. The brunette absentmindedly twisted her engagement ring nervously as he flirted with her but looked up at him and smiled at one of his comments.

After Lori got the doctor the information he was looking for, she did her rounds and then went back to the nurse's station -- it was going to be a slow day, which sometimes was a blessing and sometimes a curse. Sitting by herself, she pulled out her cell phone and checked email. There was a quick email from Ryan telling her that he was working as a waiter at the Italian restaurant on Friday night and if she and Duane were looking for something fancier than Applebees for Friday date night, they should make a reservation and stop by.

Lori blushed at the idea of it...She had mentioned the restaurant to Duane once before when they were talking and it might be nice to dress up and try something different for a change. But she didn't want to be the one to suggest it. Duane knew that Ryan worked there...maybe if she was subtle enough, he would come up with it on his own.

When she got home after her shift, Duane was sitting up waiting for her -- he told her the kids were a handful that night and he was just getting to bed. They chatted briefly about their days and the kids and Duane mentioned that he was glad tomorrow was Friday. Lori agreed and when Duane mentioned Applebees, she sort of made a face and said that she would be in the mood to try something else for a change.

Duane brought up a couple of ideas -- other chain restaurants...and Lori didn't say anything...just waiting...finally, when he seemed to be running out of ideas, she said, "Duane, why don't we go somewhere a little classier for a change? It's been forever since we got dressed up and had a romantic dinner together...It's our last Friday before we have to host the kids again, so why don't you think of a place that we've never been to and have some wine and relax?"

12