The Seduction of Lori Pt. 06

Story Info
Husband wants to see his wife seduced by young black guy.
3.5k words
4.68
39.3k
55

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay back on the leather sofa with Ryan looking down on her from above, her head spun with what was happening. Everything felt so good and yet she knew how wrong it was. Ryan was touching her face, kissing her lips - his hands were lightly touching her inner thighs, rubbing against her sex...making her crazy with desire.

Duane was upstairs working - she tried to put it out of her head that she was cheating on him - her husband, the father of her children. She had never even looked at another man in all the years they were married and yet now she was kissing another man - a young man, a black man! And he was touching her in ways that no man other than Duane had touched her.

Ryan said, "You're a tiny little thing...my God, you're as light as a feather..."

Lori looked down into his eyes, saying nothing...she reached back and tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ears - waiting, anticipating.

Ryan's touch was electrifying. His hands in her hair, caressing, playfully tugging, kissing her face, her neck, nibbling on her ears.. He felt her hips rising and falling to his touch. While this wasn't the first white wife had been with, it never ceased to amaze him how erotic the transformation with a conservative wife, especially one as sexy as Lori...

Ryan looked deeply in her eyes and saw a look of alarm (?) as his hand slid between her thighs, feeling the heat of that married white pussy within reach of his fingertips. The pad of his index finger grazed the lacy material of her thong and she jumped at his touch. He smiled at her...wanting to tease her - bring her to the point of orgasm but not letting her go over the top.

Lori was looking up at him expectedly... a bit of wonder in her eyes. He reached for the elastic leg of the panty again and pulled it to one side, feeling her shaved mound against his fingertips. Ryan couldn't figure out how to read the white wife's expression....lust? fear? apprehension?

He slide his finger across the slick fold of her pussy- then a second finger...Lori arched her back to his touch, closed her eyes....Ryan ran his fingers up and down the length of her pussy before sliding them up inside her.

Lori moaned at his touch...gasped as he penetrated her sex...Ryan curved his fingers in an upward sweep, finding the roughness of her g-spot and tapped lightly there, causing her to shake - her face bright red.

"Does that feel good, baby?" he asked...

Lori squeezed her eyes shut hard and pursed her lips as he touched her, penetrated her, violated her. She nodded her head and thought to herself that it felt AMAZING. The guilt of her cheating gone....her body was taking over - all pretense of how wrong it was eliminated.

Ryan stroked her pussy - INSIDE her pussy...He knew what she wanted, NEEDED - fuck. Her legs spread widely, allowing him the space for what he wanted to do. She felt slutty and wanton - she was turning into a woman she didn't recognize or would ever dream of being. Instinctively, she reached up and put her arms around his neck.

As she hugged him, Ryan rose up from the couch, pulling her with him - her tiny white body lifted off the sofa as she clung to him, lifting her effortlessly. She felt him reach around her, lowering the zipper to her dress and unhooking her bra. As he lowered her back down to the leather cushions, he slipped the top of her dress down to her waist and removed her bra.

The cool air conditioning hit her nipples making them rock hard - despite being small breasted, her tits were pronounced and erect and Ryan murmured in appreciation. He lowered his mouth to the right breast and took the nipple in between his front teeth and began to nibble gently, tugging on them lightly. With his left hand, he started massaging Lori's other breast, squeezing it and kneading it between his thumb and forefingers.

Lori moaned with pleasure at his touch...She felt the dampness in her inner thighs go from a dewy moisture to a full blown flow of nectar - readying her body for his black cock...

Ryan released the nipple from his teeth and lowered his mouth onto it and began to suckle her breast, feeling the tip in the back of his throat.. he sucked harder and deeper, moving from one breast to the other - Lori groaned at the assault to her body - his thick lips dancing from breast to breast...his tongue lashing out at her nipples while sucking them.

She reached for him...tugging at his belt... struggling to sit up for a better angle even as he was sucking her breasts...she finally pried him off of her and pushed him back onto the sofa. The top of her dress down at her waist, her perk breasts at full attention as she slid down off the couch and knelt between his legs.

Lori looked up at Ryan who was now grinning at her... She smiled and tugged at his belt, opening his pants and reaching down into his underwear. Grasping his black cock, she pulled it loose and out of his boxer briefs. The heavy weight and thickness of it fully in her hand...

She licked the opening at the head lightly causing Ryan to groan. Lori smiled at his obvious distress and ran her tongue from the base of his balls up to the helmeted head on the underside of his shaft...Ryan closed his eyes as she teased him. As her tongue ran the length of him, she caressed his balls gently, massaging them and feeling them rolling back and forth in the palm of her hand.

Truth be told, Lori LOVED sucking cock...It reminded her of her days when she and Duane first met. She didn't do it much lately and she couldn't remember who it didn't happen as much except that she was now a mother but the thrill of it made her damp even thinking about it.

While Duane wasn't small, Ryan's cock was thick and dark and so different - She lowered her mouth over the head and even the tip filled her mouth which surprised her to some extend...taking just the tip, she started sucking in and out, running her tongue over the opening - taking in the musky taste of him. She felt a slight ooze on her tongue as she began going a little deeper.

Ryan thew his head back as she worked to get more and more of his cock deep in her throat. A flashback to a girlfriend of hers who called herself a sword swallower advised her to try to relax her throat and to go slowly when sucking a big man and Ryan certainly fell into this category. He wasn't a porn star, but he was certainly bigger and definitely thicker than what she was used to.

Moving in and out of her mouth, Ryan started rocking his hips up to match her sucking and reached down and grabbed the back of her head to try to entice Lori to suck deeper. As she felt his hand in her hair, she stiffened and her eyes started to water. She realized that Ryan was not the gentle lover that Duane was and panicked a little not knowing if he would force his cock down her throat.

Ryan sensed her abrupt tension and let go of her head and started stroking her hair, which helped her relax. His hand dropped down to Lori's breasts and he started playing with them, twisting the little nipples slightly.

Lori started sucking faster and deeper...she wanted to taste him...she wanted him to release in her mouth and to feel the power that she knew was inside him. As he moaned in pleasure, she took happiness in the fact that she was making him feel so good. She stopped sucking so fast and deliberately and very slowly bent over Ryan's cock and went as deep as she could and then started sliding upward to free his cock, but her teeth scraped over his shaft as she was lifting her head.

Ryan moaned with pleasure, "Fuck, Lori - you're soooo good at that..."

Lori smiled and said, "Give me your cum, Ryan...I want to taste you..."

Ryan started bucking his hips, pulling her head down deeper and harder onto his cock...feeling his balls tightening.. his shaft thickening. He started face fucking her, the palm of his hand tight against the back of her head...physically, roughly...

Lori sucked harder, her hand under her mouth, shucking his black cock, squeezing it, stroking it up and down as her cheeks hollowed out holding his cock firmly inside her mouth.

She heard Ryan growl - it was low and guttural - animalistically...and then he exploded.

Lori felt the rush of hot black cum fill her mouth - her eyes opened wide and she murmured in surprise at the onslaught, swallowing fast and he continued to pump his seed into her mouth and down her throat...

Ryan yelled out as he came...Lori tried to keep up with the flow of cum but choked a little and a dribble came out and ran down her chin coating her lips...

Just as she finished draining his cock, her cell phone buzzed and they both jumped.

It was a text message from Duane:

"Sorry, babe - this was messier than I thought - Smithville had completely lost both their hardware AND the data to restore it. The programmers are working to get everything back up, so there's not a lot I need to do at this point, so we should be finishing up the WebEx soon. Did Ryan leave?"

As Lori was reading the text, Ryan was watching the look of concern on her face. She turned and showed him Duane's text...

He said, "You better get dressed....I don't want him coming down here and seeing you half naked with my cum dripping down your chin like that..."

Lori instinctively reached up to wipe her face as Ryan handed her the bra and helped her get put back together. The dress was somewhat wrinkled but otherwise presentable.

As Ryan got dressed and went to unlock the door, Lori looked at her phone again and then said, "What should I tell him? Are you still here?"

"Tell him we chatted for a while hoping you wouldn't be long but that I need to get going and that we'll catch up another time."

Lori nodded and typed the reply and after sending it, closed her text window. All of a sudden, she saw another icon on the home screen of her phone. It was for the Nanny cam - they had set up a few wireless cameras that worked off their home WiFi around the house to keep an eye on the kids when they were downstairs playing or out back and they were elsewhere in the house.

She absentmindedly activated the program and saw several live windows pop up - the kitchen, the backyard, the driveway and the rec room...it was focused on the sofa - the sofa right where minutes before she had Ryan pushed back and was sucking his black cock...the sofa where he had fingered her and was sucking her breasts...the sofa where less than 15 minutes earlier, she was sitting on his lap kissing him as he ground his cock against her ass... And the same camera where she was dancing with Ryan while her husband sat watching.

Lori felt her heart pounding through her chest. What if Duane got curious about what was happening downstairs while he was working? What if during his conference call, he pulled up a separate screen or even looked on his phone at the same program she just opened herself??

Ryan saw her face redden and the look of sheer terror on his face and asked what was wrong?

Lori turned her phone to show Ryan the program - the cameras, the sofa...

"Do you think he saw us? Do you think he'd look?" she cried....

Ryan stared at the screen for a few seconds and said, "Well if I were your husband and some young black guy was downstairs alone with my wife, yeah, I'd probably be either suspicious or at least curious..."

Lori started hyperventilating and Ryan came over to calm her.

"Lori, what's done is done - he either saw it or he didn't - maybe he was too wrapped up in the problem he was having and too involved in working out a solution, that he didn't have time to be curious!"

Lori nodded and tried to wrap her head around all the possible scenarios... "But what if he did?" she said.

Ryan put his arm around her and said that he if did, they would deal with it at that time. "Just play it cool, Lori - assume he DIDN'T see it...do you want me to wait around for him to come down?"

Lori thought for a minute and said, "No, it's probably better if you go. If it's a problem, it's my problem. Duane isn't violent - we will talk it out..."

Ryan nodded and leaned down and kissed her gently and then headed out through the garage to his car.

Lori cleaned up the rec room and looked around for any evidence of mischief and headed out the door up to their master bedroom. She saw the light to the home office lit and heard Duane talking to the other members of the team on the WebEx. It sounded to her as though the call was ending, so she quickly stripped off her clothing and jumped into the shower.

As the hot water streamed down across her naked body, she felt as though she was trying to wash away her sin of infidelity with it. She scrubbed her skin until it was pink and a bit raw...Overkill perhaps...but it felt like it's what was needed to be done.

As she scrubbed, her pussy ached...needing to be filled...She thought about Ryan's touch, his kisses, his mouth on her breasts...she pulled at her nipples, which only made matters worse...

As she was finishing up, she heard the bathroom door open and Duane urinating in the toilet - Lori peeked out at him and asked how everything went.

Duane sighed and said, "It was a disaster - a fucking disaster - every protocol was ignored, every safety measure overlooked. It's going to take them weeks to get everything restored. All our hard work over the past year ruined. I'm so pissed off right now, Lor....And I'm afraid this is going to fall back on me...!"

Lori stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her body, and walked over to comfort her husband. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him - A part of herself hated who she was - his touch was so different, she had betrayed him, something inside her had changed. If he knew about it, EVERYTHING would be different. Did she just ruin her life? What would happen to her marriage? Her kids?

Lori spoke quietly to Duane...he clearly was distraught - his mind elsewhere. A part of her felt so badly for him but the more they talked, the more convinced she was that she had dodged the bullet - that he DIDN'T have time to look at the cameras. A part of her was so relieved and yet, she felt so horrible for what happened to Duane and his hard work.

She wasn't a religious person, but she felt as though she was given a second chance with Duane's misfortune. She chided herself for giving into her lust and vowed not to let it go any further or happen again. After Duane fell into a fitful sleep, Lori laid awake staring at the ceiling thinking about that night.

And as she lay there, her mind went back to the events of the evening...the wonderful dinner with her loving husband, the lost clutch, Ryan showing up, Duane's unusual comment about how he was okay with the flirting and that he took it as a compliment that another man found his wife hot.

She thought about dancing with Ryan...his touch, the way he felt - his kisses!!

She thought about his mouth on her breasts, his fingers inside her - that amazing black cock of his...How he tasted to her.

Lori groaned - "God, this was NOT the way to make this go away..." she thought to herself. She felt her pussy ache...tried to ignore it...she kept her hands down by her sides as if trying to will her body into listening to her...

But then, as Duane snored beside her, she felt her fingers slide up under her nightshirt and as she played with her nipples, tugging on them, squeezing them, touching them, she thought about Ryan's mouth again....that wonderful, seductive tongue of his sucking her and licking and nibbling on her breasts...

She felt herself getting damp and groaned again - she put her hands on her knees as if to settle the shaking in her legs but soon found herself slowly sliding up her inner thighs, imitating Ryan's touch earlier that evening...

It only took about a minute of lightly grazing her fingers across her folds for her to cum..She cried out - shocked at how quickly and how intense the orgasm happened - as she lay there recovering from the feeling, she wondered how much better his tongue would be...or how his cock would feel inside her, filling her, stretching her, cumming inside her?

Her imagination now running wild, she thought about seeing him again...feeling his touch...she slid two fingers up inside herself again and twisted her nipple HARD with the other hand, her eyes shut imaging him there...doing all that to her... And that quickly, she came again, crying out in the night loudly enough to wake Duane out of a dead sleep.

"Are you okay, honey?" he asked.

Lori sighed and told him she had a bad dream but that she was okay. It was enough for Duane to hear and he rolled over and went back to snoring.

Despite two incredible orgasms, Lori had a pretty sleepless night. Since it was Saturday, Duane slept in and Lori got up to make coffee. She opened her laptop and checked email. There was an email from Ryan asking if she were okay and what she knew about Duane and the cameras.

"Dear sweet boy" she thought to herself - "You have no idea the affect you have on me, do you?"

She responded, "Duane didn't mention anything about the cameras and I didn't either. I'm thinking he didn't see us - he was very upset about what happened with his work and I think that occupied his entire night. He didn't even ask about you. He's still in bed sleeping."

Ryan must have been waiting for her reply because he answered almost immediately:

"Wow...that's good news....! :) I've got to tell you that I went home and thought about you all night...Lori, you taste so amazing and I adore your breasts! God, I could suck on them all night! And you kiss like an angel!"

Lori felt her pussy tingle as she was reading. Her hand went to her throat instinctively at his words...she continued reading...

"I want to find a way for us to get together...for you to come to my place...I want you to dress sexy for me and come over and let me undress you or you undress yourself while I watch....I want to taste that sweet little white married pussy of yours and to bury my black cock deep inside you bareback...Can we make that happen?"

And then to add to it, Ryan enclosed a picture of his hard black cock for her to see...

Lori gasped - her resolve destroyed...She was still looking at the picture and didn't hear Duane come into the kitchen. Thankfully, she was facing him so he didn't see anything on the laptop...She quickly closed the lid and asked him if he wanted coffee...

Duane asked her why she shut down her laptop so abruptly and she said that is birthday was coming up and she didn't want to ruin his surprise gift.

He laughed..."I'm getting a little old for surprise birthday gifts, aren't I? I appreciate it but you don't have to go to a lot of trouble for me..."

Lori felt her face burning as she asked him again if he wanted coffee. As she got up, she noticed her panty bottoms were wet and tugged on her night shirt to try to cover up.

Duane was already talking about the problem at Smithfield and his possible solution but Lori's mind was elsewhere. She heard about every third word as she wondered if it were possible to meet Ryan...How it would happen? If it would happen? She felt like that cartoon where the character has the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other...