The Seduction of Lori Pt. 05

Story Info
White Husband wants to see his wife seduced by a black guy.
3.3k words
4.71
39.3k
55

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori and Duane drove home from the restaurant and as they pulled into their garage, Lori was still beaming from the fun they had that night...the food, seeing Ryan, a chance to dress up a little and experience something different than the usual for a change.

She looked over at Duane as he put the car in park and was pressing the button to close the garage door. She unbuckled her seat belt and reached over for his cock as he was getting ready to open the door. She was feeling pretty happy and more than a little horny, thinking about Ryan's hand sliding up her leg so clandestinely. She thought how sexy that was and how the woman who caught them at the next table gave her an evil grin -- evidently, she thought the whole thing was pretty hot herself!

"Hey sailor," Lori cooed at him..."Looking for a good time?"

Duane laughed and said that he couldn't wait to get her inside because he wanted to get her naked all evening... Lori smiled and asked him if he liked her dress? He nodded slowly and ran his hand over her knee and up between her legs... "Let's go inside and I'll show you how much I like your outfit..."

Lori smirked and started getting out of the car. She instinctively reached for her purse and upon discovering it missing went into panic mode.

"Duane, did you see my clutch? I thought I had it with me when we left the restaurant, but I don't see it? Did you grab it?"

Duane rolled his eyes and asked her why he would have taken it -- That she always took care of her purse -- but as they both searched under the car seats, they realized it wasn't there.

"Duane, we've got to go back -- it had my license and a couple of credit cards in it...I'm sure it's either still on the seat or I dropped it when we got in the car..."

Duane frowned and said he didn't know how late the restaurant would be open but that she was right, they had to look for it. If it was sitting outside and somebody picked it up, they'd have access to her name, address as well as two credit cards and that might get ugly. They buckled back up, started the car and started pulling out of the garage when he saw a set of headlights in his rear view mirror pulling into their driveway.

Duane motioned for Lori to look. She turned and saw the headlights but couldn't make out who was driving because of the brightness. Duane put the car in park and walked back to see who it was and all of a sudden, she heard him go, "Hey, buddy!" She craned her neck to see who he was talking to at this last hour and then saw Ryan's lanky figure coming around the passenger side of the car in the side mirror...

She tried to roll her window down but the engine was off so she sat there red faced until there was a knock on the glass. She turned and smiled up at him and opened the door to see Ryan holding her clutch.

He gave her a grin and followed his eyes as he checked out her pale slender legs in that dress. As she looked back up at him, he smiled and asked her if she was missing something?

Lori smoothed the front of her dress and opened the door to get out...Ryan backed up to give her room to maneuver out of the passenger seat but was happy as the hem of her dress rose even higher as she spread her legs to put her foot down on the concrete. Ryan shamelessly ogled her and made no attempt to avert his eyes but instead was like a teenage kid trying desperately to look up her dress. She didn't know if she should be mad or take it as a compliment -- Hell, he WAS almost a teenager, wasn't he?

Once outside the car, she grabbed the clutch from Ryan and gave him a big hug. "MY HERO!" she exclaimed, "You have no idea how happy I am to see this again...you don't know what thoughts were going through my head about it!"

"See your purse or see me?", Ryan said laughing, "Oh, now I know where I stand! I'm just a delivery boy!"

Lori smacked his arm and hugged him again. "No, you're right -- happy to see you both! I owe you big time!"

Ryan smiled at her and leaned down and whispered..."Oh yeah? Do I get three wishes for my good deed?"

Lori grinned at him and said, "Well, that depends on what you want...but sure, three wishes, within reason, of course!"

By this time Duane had walked back over to where they were standing and thanked Ryan again for saving the day. Ryan smiled and said it was his pleasure but that Lori owed him big for bringing the clutch ALL THE WAY OVER TOWN to give it back to her. Duane laughed and said that was between her and Ryan but if he wasn't in a hurry, why didn't he come in for a beer?

Lori looked at Ryan expectedly, waiting for him to respond -- he looked down at her and then at Duane and said, "Why not? I was just going home to watch television anyhow -- it would be better to spend it with some fun people...and besides, I've got to figure out my three wishes with your wife here!"

Lori smile weakly and then turned to walk into the house followed by Duane and Ryan. Duane was showing Ryan around their house and Lori mused to herself that Ryan was probably the first black man ever to set foot in their home... She scurried ahead of the men picking up the k*ds toys and things laying around the house before Ryan saw them.

"Lori, relax," he said, "My sister and her husband have three of their own and I know what a mess very rowdy nephews can be. Your home is lovely -- don't clean up for me!"

Lori ignored the comment and was quickly sweeping the room ahead of them trying to tidy up. Between toys and clothing strewn about, her hands were full by the time they reached the family rec room. Ryan reached out and took the toys from her and placed them in the toy bin in the corner of the room. She looked and him and shook her head like, "Oh, boy...if I had known I was having visitors, I would have straightened up a little more!"

For his part, Duane was oblivious to the two of them cleaning up and was over at the home bar getting some glasses together. He asked Lori if she wanted a beer or wine with them and she said either would be good, but that she was going to go get changed while the men talked.

"Don't you dare, Mrs. Tolles!" Ryan kidded her. "If you change out of that sexy dress, I'm leaving! Besides, I have something for you out in my car -- I just remembered it...I'll be right back."

Lori laughed and watched his backside absentmindedly as he walked back out through the garage. Duane saw her gaze and said, "He's pretty easy on the eyes, eh?"

Lori looked at Duane and was going to deny it, but then sighed and said, "You know, Duane...I don't think we've ever had a black friend in our home before...what does that say about us?"

Duane laughed and said, "Well, there's a first for everything, Lor -- and I really like the guy...and I think you do too."

Lori nodded her head -- "He is rather charming -- does that bother you that he flirts with me?"

Duane told her that he took it as a compliment that other men think his wife is hot...and told her that she looked amazing in that dress and what guy wouldn't think she was sexy? He told her that if she wanted to flirt with Ryan a little, he would think that was pretty hot and wouldn't mind in the least.

Lori looked at Duane and shook her head. She would never understand men, she thought to herself. As she was mulling over his words, Ryan burst back in the room with a bottle of the very expensive wine she had been drinking earlier.

"This is for you," Ryan said, "It pays to have bartender friends! Of course, you can add it to the things you 'owe me' for...don't worry, I'll keep track for both of us, haha...I think you said you liked this in the restaurant?"

Lori smiled as she took the bottle from him. "Are you trying to get me drunk, Mr. Tyler?"

Ryan laughed and told her the thought never entered his mind, but now that she mentioned it, it seemed like a good idea to him....of course if she didn't mind having a little fun on a Friday night! Duane laughed and said that Fridays were their only night to be "adults" and not just parents and they looked forward to their three freeFridays each month to relax and get wild...

Lori rolled her eyes at Duane's "wild" comment and said that they never really got wild anymore now that they were parents because invariably, one of the k*ds needed to be somewhere or got sick or had a swim meet or soccer tournament the next day and had to get up early. Duane reminded her that NONE of those things existed tomorrow, and they could sleep in if they wanted to.

Lori handed Ryan the bottle back. "Will you do the honors, Mr. Tyler? I'd LOVE a glass of this amazing wine!"

Ryan told her he'd be happy to lead her down the road to inebriation and walked behind the bar for a corkscrew. Lori watched his every move and he kept glancing up at her and smiling as he opened the wine.

"I just thought of what I wanted for my first wish," he said..."Do you have any music down here? That dress you're wearing looks like it was made to dance in and I'd love a dance with you if you'd like and Duane doesn't mind?"

Lori looked over at Duane who just shrugged his shoulders and said that Lori loved to dance but he had two left feet. So she asked Ryan what kind of music did he want? He told her something warm and smooth like Sade or Lauren Hill...

Lori nodded and said, "Hey Alexa, play Sade radio"

The room filled with a very gentle version of Sade's "No Ordinary Love" As the song started, Ryan walked over to Lori and took her by the hand and moved her to the middle of the rec room and started dancing with her -- between the seductive voice and smooth African beat of the song, their bodies melted together. Lori felt Ryan's hand on the small of her back slide downward slightly as he pulled her closer to him and the bulge between his legs pressed firmly against the heat of her little pussy.

For his part, Duane sat back against the bar, sipping his beer and watching his wife dancing with the tall young black man and how erotic the entire scene unfolded in front of her. Her short blonde hair contrasted deeply against his dark skin as she rested her head on his chest.

Lori's heart was pounding...this was so wrong yet felt so amazing... She tried to glance at Duane to gauge his reaction but his face was neutral -- almost as though he was in a trance...she decided not to overthink it -- if he were upset or concerned, he would say something for sure. So she swayed with her young partner, drawn in by the music and his warm skin and muscular body.

Suddenly, the mood was broken by the jarring ring of Duane's cell phone. He frowned and looked down at the display. Who would be calling at this hour? Lori looked over at him but never broke contact with her dance partner's touch. Ryan continued to hold her close, turning her so that his back was to Duane. His big body totally obscuring her view of Duane and Duane's view of her. She felt Ryan's hand slide down to cup her ass through the thin material of the dress. As the palm of his hand slide over the curve of her rear end, she stiffened and reached behind her to stop him. But before she could stop him, she felt his hard cock press against the groove of her mound and she sighed...

Duane was still talking to his coworker on the other end of the phone and his voice was more agitated and louder..."Yes, Yes...No! Yes, I'll contact him...No, I've got this -- I'll log in and call him right away" He hung up the phone just as the song ended and the couple separated and both Ryan and Lori turned to look at Duane. Lori cocked her head waiting for Duane to speak.

"Everything okay babe?" she asked.

"Yes, well know -- we've got an issue at Smithville -- I don't have to go in, but I've got to get on a WEBEX to discuss it. Ryan, I'm so sorry -- you're welcome to hang out with Lori but I'm afraid, I'm going to have to deal with this. Hopefully, it won't take more than about an hour or so...we've seen this problem before and it's just a pain in the butt -- a new vendor screwed up a process and we've got to clean it up. If you need to go, I understand. We'll have to have you over for a BBQ sometime!"

Ryan wished him a speedy recovery from whatever that was as Duane rushed out of the room and headed upstairs to his home office. Lori moved over to the bar and took a big sip of her wine and sat on one of the bar stools...

She grinned at him and wagged a finger at Ryan. "You're bad, Mr. Tyler...grabbing a married woman's ass like that....and right in front of her husband!"

Ryan laughed and sipped his beer. "I didn't see a lot of resistance from you, Mrs. Tolles.. and besides, he couldn't see my hands from our angle anyhow...Did it feel good?"

Lori blushed and admitted that it did... She took her wine and moved over to the leather couch away from Ryan. "But it was still wrong!"

Ryan leaned with his back against the bar watching her...Lori had kicked her heels off and put her legs up on the cushion of the sofa..."I love wearing heels but they don't always love me" she complained reaching down and rubbing her feet. Ryan smiled and sat on the couch next to her...

Taking her delicate white foot in his hand, he began to massage it gently. Lori looked down at his hand, paying particular notice to the color contrast between them and shivered... She closed her eyes lightly and leaned back on the couch, with her face staring up toward the ceiling. "That feels so good" she said.

Ryan looked at her and said, "I know what I want for my second wish..."

Lori opened her eyes and looked at him warily...."And what would that be?"

Ryan closed the distance between Lori and himself until he was sitting right next to her. He looked her in the eyes and said softly, "I want you to sit on my lap and I want to kiss you..."

Lori gasped...She DID want to kiss him...She wanted BADLY to kiss him and for him to kiss her but hearing it out loud shocked her...She took a big gulp of wine and told Ryan that she'd be back...that she had to go to the bathroom. Whether she did or if she was simply so damp was a tossup.

She left the room and headed into the hall bathroom to wash her face and relieve herself. She realized how dangerous this was -- the road it might lead down that she knew NONE of it was good for her or her marriage. But her judgement was clouded -- a kiss was so much more than just about anything else she could do... it was a level of intimacy that she knew went beyond almost any other act.

She glanced at her face once more before heading back into the rec room. But as she opened the door, she was surprised to see Ryan standing there...

"My turn." He said and passed her and went into the bathroom. She watched as his back disappeared into the powder room and went back to sip her wine... She relaxed on the couch and pondered what was happening. Ryan returned a few minutes later and closed the door into the rec room as he entered.

He walked over to where Lori was sitting and put his hand out for her to take...As her hand went into his, I lifted her off the sofa gently and sat down where she was sitting a minute ago. Then he put his hands around her waist and lowered her gently onto his lap.

Lori felt a chill run up her spine as her slender ass rubbed against him...He turned her to face him and put his hand on the side of her face, sliding her hair away from her cheek...

"Ryan, this isn't ri------" she started. But Ryan cut her off as his lips met her. Their lips touched gently -his touch so different than Duane's kiss -- thicker -- heavier -- so foreign to her. She started to speak and he kissed her again...harder this time...she felt his tongue try to penetrate her lips...

Lori purred in his mouth -- god, it was like velvet -- as she gasped, her mouth opened slightly and he slipped his tongue into her and then felt his hand on the back of her head pulling her into him, mashing his lips against hers -- passionately, roughly, forcefully... so, so different.

Ryan's hands went into Lori's hair -- tugging on it as they kissed. Lori tried to catch her breath but Ryan was sucking on her tongue -- pulling the air out of her literally and figuratively. She struggled against his assault but then fell prey to it...allowing herself to be drawn into the kiss. She put her hand on the back of his head and murmured her approval...Everything was different -- his kiss, the way he smelled, the texture of his skin, his hair in her hand -- everything was larger than life.

For his part, Ryan pulled Lori down onto his black cock, shifting his weight, positioning his shaft so that it fell neatly into the smooth wet groove of her mound. He let his free hand drop down between her inner thighs, pushing the short dress high up onto her thighs, exposing her black lace panties. He squeezed her pale slender thigh with his thumb and forefingers as they kissed and she felt his thumb move upward to caress the button of her clit in a circular motion through the lacy material.

Lori felt an electric shock reverberate through her spine as he touched her sex...felt her teeth clench and her legs shake... The kiss intensified...tongues dancing with one another -- breath fast and shallow, gulping to get the oxygen it was depriving itself of.

She felt Ryan's fingertips tugging on the elastic of her panties, pulling them to one side. She gasped and grabbed his wrist stopping him as she felt the cool air conditioning of the rec room envelope her shaved pussy.

"We can't -- Duane is right up there....what if he comes down?"

Ryan smiled as he leaned her back on the sofa..."Um, I may have accidentally locked the door on my way back from the bathroom....".

Part six to follow.