The Seduction of Lori Pt. 10

Story Info
Husband wants to see his wife seduced by a young black guy.
4.6k words
4.62
28.8k
50

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Seduction of Lori -- Part 10

Lori woke up first -- a little disoriented, sandwiched between Ryan and her husband, both of whom were snoring lightly.. all three of them naked as the day they were born. She stared at the dark skin on Ryan's back, his short black hair trimmed closely against the back of his head. She felt Duane's penis pressed against her ass.

She stared at Ryan's kinky black hair and leaned forward, kissing his neck...He groaned and rolled away from her, allowing her to slide down and off the bed. She looked back at the two men that had ravaged her the night before -- so different in appearance and yet so alike in many ways... Ryan, lean and dark with the muscle of youth and Duane, pale and somewhat softer, with bigger arms and thicker legs.

Once off the bed, she leaned over and kissed Duane's cheek and was treated to the same rollover. She giggled as she watched the two men, now sans wife, almost close enough to touch one another -- she was tempted to take a picture of them laying side by side but it was a little too weird, even under the circumstances.

Lori padded into the bathroom and peed -- she was sore and ached all over but in a good way. Duane had been especially rough on her breasts as Ryan ate her pussy -- she was so filled and raw -- she ran a shower to rinse the sex off of her..Her juices, her husband's, Ryan's... When she stepped out of the shower, she looked at herself in the mirror...a bite mark here, a rash there... She looked down at her legs with some amusement, seeing a line of tiny purple nibble marks where Ryan teased his way up her inner thighs with his teeth and tongue.. She shuddered at the memory of it.

When she came out of the shower into the bedroom, Lori brought two fresh towels for the men, HER men -- hoping they would get the hint to shower before coming out of the bedroom. Both men had shifted...Duane on his stomach and Ryan on his back, his black cock, flaccid and hanging down his thigh. Lori wanted to reach out and grab it, suck on it and wake him up in some delicious way. But she changed her mind, instead, tying a white robe over her damp body and walked quietly into the kitchen.

Lori prepared a pot of coffee and took out a cutting board to dice up some fresh fruit for when everyone was awake... Once the coffee brewed, she poured a cup and then turned a kitchen chair the opposite way to allow her to sit facing the sun beaming in the kitchen door. She wrapped the robe loosely around her waist and held the coffee cup with both hands and began to sip at the warm liquid. She pulled her right leg up and placed the bottom of her foot against the chair seat and leaned back.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw their next door neighbor appear in her sight through the kitchen door as he came out of his shed to weed and tend to his garden. Mr. Staley LOVED his garden -- it was his refuge, his sanctuary away from his crazy ass wife -- the town gossip. Duane and Lori learned early on to not tell Edna Staley ANYTHING, lest it be blasted throughout the neighborhood, often amplified and distorted to some sick half truth. God, if she only knew what had happened here last night! She would have a field day with the shenanigans of the Tolles family -- a god damned interracial orgy, I tell ya! Poor Duane had his wife defiled and raped by some black man who broke into their house, tied up Duane and had his way with sweet innocent Lori! So evil he was that she was probably pregnant already with six of the black bastard's children!!

Lori started giggling at her own version of Edna's story -- my god, it would be front page news! Still, Edna had to wonder about the car in the driveway...Who was he? Why was he there? It wasn't the sort of car that decent people in their neighborhood drove...the car alone would get the townsfolk cackling.

She saw Mr. Staley look toward the front of her house as though he was reading her mind and then toward the back door Lori was staring out of. Even though she was sure he couldn't see her, she lowered her leg off the chair for decency.

"Crazy old goat," she said to herself, "He probably gets off sucking Edna's shriveled pointy old tits on Saturday nights until she cums in a dust cloud between her legs..." And just as that vision entered Lori's brain, she laughed hysterically at her own joke. "I must be losing my mind," she thought to herself.. "such depravity!"

She continued to sip the sweet Columbian nectar, wondering if Columbian men were as dark as Ryan or as big... She shook her head, trying to wipe the thought out of her mind, but soon realized it was a lost cause. She was intrigued and infatuated with black cock... Lori threw her head back and looked at the ceiling -- she thought about the night before and how FULL she felt with Ryan's cock deep inside her -- then CUMMING inside her...

Ugh, that was a problem -- Ryan came inside her! Twice? Three times? God, she lost track -- I mean, after the first time, it didn't really matter how many times he came, but maybe it did...maybe the first time was a warning shot, the second, an accumulation of sperm and the third time, the charm -- the sure kicker baby maker...! Instinctively, she reached inside her robe and placed a hand on her stomach -- was she pregnant? She rubbed the soft skin there and wondered... Duane wasn't the problem -- his vasectomy had killed off his swimmers -- but Ryan? Ryan was a breeder, a fucking baby making machine, she was sure about that. His sperm were world class Olympic swimmers -- his family depended on it. She had felt the blast of his cum inside her..It wasn't a dribble... it was a fire hose of cum.

Lori rubbed her body harder - trying to imagine and feel the baby growing inside her... Impossible? Not likely -- but impossible? NO...it was possible. Her hands probing her stomach, her fingers dropping down between her thighs, touching herself the way that she used to masturbate when she and Duane used to look at porn when they first married. As her fingertips probed her clit, she moaned..."Such a slut I am" she said in her Obi-Won Ken obi accent.

Mr.. Staley disappeared from site as he headed to the front of his home -- Lori wondered if he was checking out Ryan's car and curiosity got the better of her, so she walked to the front of their home and peered out the front curtain. Sure enough, old man Staley was over in their driveway, peering into the front seat of Ryan's car. She wondered herself if Ryan was a clean freak or a slob -- she guessed somewhere in between - did he have sex toys in his car? Toys?

Lori tied her robe tightly against her body and opened the front door to confront Staley -- if he asked, she would say she was getting the paper. As he heard the door opening, Staley jumped backward into his own yard -- no small feat for a man of his age who smelled of garlic and onions. Lifting his eyes to the Tolle's front door, he scowled upon seeing Lori in just a robe.

"Morning, Mr. Staley" Lori called out cheerfully.. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"

Staley waved and asked about the car..."you guys get a little puddle jumper? It's sort of beat up...Is it mechanically sound?"

Lori grimaced at Staley's assessment of Ryan's car -- yes, it wasn't new or expensive, but it was STURDY transportation and she took offense at the neighbor's comments.

"It's our friend's car -- he stayed the night."

Staley's hairy eyebrows shot up at Lori's comment about the sleepover but he didn't say anything. Lori smiled thinly at his discomfort and pulled her robe more tightly around herself. "Asshole" she thought.

"Do you mind?" she asked.

"Mind? Mind what?" Staley asked.

"My paper, please -- I came out for my newspaper."

Staley looked at her with shocked surprise and then reached down and handed Lori the newspaper at the end of the driveway. She thanked him and turned, retreating back into the house with a wide grin on her face.

Staley scowled at her back and turned and went into his own home to tell Edna the latest gossip.

As she walked back into the kitchen, she saw Ryan pouring himself a cup of coffee, his back toward her...His dark skin dripping from the fresh shower onto the towel wrapped around his waist. He didn't turn to her but asked if she was out on a tour of the neighborhood?

Lori walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, sliding her hand down into the opening of his towel... she kissed his neck and grabbed the shaft of his cock from behind...

"Our neighbor was admiring your car..." she said.

"Oh, what did he say?" Ryan asked.

"Oh, he asked if Duane and I had purchased a new puddle jumper" I told him "No, it belongs to a friend of ours that slept over...Although there wasn't much sleeping done...was there?"

Ryan laughed as she whispered in his ear and stroked his cock to full mast...

"So, he's a car guy?" Ryan inquired.

Lori laughed and said, "No, he's an asshole and his wife is a cunt -- and we're already the talk of the neighborhood", she said, shrugging.

Ryan turned and smiled at Lori, pulling her roughly against him, and pulled open her robe, exposing her naked body..."Did you tell him I sucked these breasts?"

Lori grinned..."Why yes, I did -- I told him you were all over these puppies while Duane watched"

Ryan smiled -- "And did you tell him I fingered this married white pussy?"

Lori groaned at his touch between her legs, "I did, actually -- I told him you scissored your thick black fingers deep inside Duane's hot wife's slit"

Ryan laughed -- "And did you tell him I spanked this amazing white ass?" smacking her hard.

Lori nodded thoughtfully and said that she did mention that to him.

"And did you tell him that I buried my big black cock deep inside you and came in your hot slice of heaven several times filling you up?"

Lori laughed and shook her head, "I forgot that last part...but guessing he figured it out..."

Ryan said, "well, there goes the neighborhood!" and he kissed her as she continued to stroke his cock...

Lori dropped to her knees in front of Ryan and began to suck his cock, squeezing his balls playfully...Ryan put his hand on the back of Lori's head and face fucked her until he spurted deeply down her throat. Lori swallowed every drop and then licked the glossy cum over her lips...

She lifted her ass off the ground and put her robe back in place. "More coffee?" she asked.

They sat in silence sipping their coffee, then heard Duane coming out of the shower -- he walked into the kitchen and kissed Lori and sat down at the kitchen table across from Ryan. Lori brought him a cup of coffee and then sat down between the two men. The room was quiet.

Duane looked up at Lori and then over to Ryan.."Hell of a night."

Ryan nodded but didn't say anything. Lori glanced from man to man wide eyed like she was watching the showdown at the OK Corral. Ryan finished his coffee and got up and got dressed.

Duane and Lori spoke quietly between themselves and all of a sudden, Ryan appeared back in the kitchen dressed -- Lori looked up at him unexpectedly and asked where he was going?

Ryan said he had things to do and was leaving.... Duane nodded and he and Lori walked Ryan out to his car. Ryan shook Duane's hand and Lori gave him a hug. Out of the corner of his eye, Ryan saw the curtains in the house next door rustle - So he leaned down and kissed Lori on the lips pushing his tongue deep down her throat. The rustling of the curtains became violent and then went dark. Ryan smiled and drove away.

Things at the Tolles' was quiet for the rest of the day. Lori cleaned the house, Duane puttered in the garage. They avoided one another mostly. It wasn't that either was angry -- the mood was just strained and neither knew what to say to the other.

A little while later, the kids came home and life as a family took precedence over "the talk". Later in bed, Lori tried to talk to Duane about Ryan but he said he needed time to digest what had happened and they could talk tomorrow. Duane rolled over and was soon sound asleep leaving Lori to stare silently at the ceiling for over an hour.

When she awoke the next morning, Lori discovered that she had gotten her period. She sighed, relieved -- one less thing to worry about.

She told Duane and he nodded but didn't say anything. It was almost as though he was in shock. He left for work, the boys went to school and Lori checked her email to see if there was anything from Ryan. NOTHING.

She got ready for work, still sore and exhausted. She didn't know if her period was affecting her mood or she was just physically worn out. She decided it was a combination of the two as well as the stress of the lack of conversation between she and Duane. "This is a fucked up situation..." she said to herself. "Ugh...".

When she got into work, she passed her new friend Donna in the hallway. They stopped to talk a minute and Lori asked her how her weekend was?

Donna grinned "It was AMAZING...my fiancé was away on a golfing weekend, so I spend Saturday night with Marcus. Lori, we fucked and fucked and fucked until neither one of us had an ounce of energy left. And the next morning, we fucked again...I feel like I've been riding a horse without a saddle for a week. Both women burst out laughing at that and Donna mused that actually she WAS riding a horse without a saddle.

Lori got serious and looked at her..."He came inside you? Bareback?"

Donna looked at Lori somberly. "Yep, all night long. Oh, my God -- Lori...that man is a machine..."

Lori felt her pussy twitch at Donna's admission but didn't say anything. Donna asked her what she and Duane did over the weekend and Lori said it was quiet -- a small get together -- a friend stopped by. Looked at a puddle jumper car. The women small talked for a little while longer and then went their separate ways.

One of the doctors ordered bloodwork that needed to go down to the lab. Lori gloved up and took the tubes into the waiting area of the test lab.

She dinged the bell and waited for someone to come out from the back but no one did. She looked down at the paperwork and saw the STAT stamp and frowned -- she rang the bell again and then used her badge to open the lab door and looked for Rochelle or someone to process the blood work. She called out -- no one was around so she figured she'd wait a few minutes before going back to tell the doctor the lab was empty. She looked around at the various machines and test tubes and charts and computers...Still nothing.

All of a sudden, Lori heard a man laugh and a woman's squeal, so she pulled open a door to a small office off the lab. She glanced down and saw Rochelle on her knees and then over at Marcus, who was grinning at her.

"Well, hello, Nurse Tolles... How nice to see you again!"

Rochelle looked up from her position on the floor at Lori wide-eyed and scared. Marcus told the young woman to get on with it. Rochelle nodded and pulled Marcus' pants open and slid out the biggest, blackest cock Lori had ever seen in her life -- nothing, even in a porn video, ever looked so menacing or huge. Rochelle took the tip in her mouth and started sucking on Marcus' cock, barely fitting more than the tip inside her tiny mouth.

Lori watched the mini sex show going on in front of her -- and felt her nipples harden instantly...The cock in front of her was so dark, it looked purple in color -- shiny and thick...Lori didn't think anyone was that big...it looked fake.

She asked Rochelle if this was what she wanted...that she wanted to suck his cock? Or was she being forced against her will? Rochelle stopped sucking Marcus for a second and looked up at Lori and gave her a shitty grin and said, "Does it look like I'm being forced?" and then she shook her head and went back to earnestly licking and sucking and taking as much of Marcus' cock into her mouth as possible for the young woman to handle.

Lori turned and started walking out of the room but then turned back and dropped the two tubes of blood and the doctor's order onto the table. She looked Marcus in the eye and said that one of the two of them better process this sample STAT for Dr. Willus.

Red faced, she turned on her heels and began walking out. Just as she reached the door, she heard Marcus groan loudly. She looked back to see Rochelle's eyes water and heard her gag and then cough. Lori could see the eruption of cum fill her mouth and despite trying to swallow, Marcus's cum overflowed and was pumping out the side of her lips and down her chin.

Rochelle coughed again as the invading lava of hot sperm caught her gag reflex, causing the tiny girl to release Marcus's cock from her mouth and spew thick liquid saliva and cum onto the clean grey floor of the little office. Lori looked in amazement as Marcus' cock continued to pump hot cum out onto the young woman's face and chest and then mass on the floor. Lori had never seen so much cum in her life -- whenever Duane would cum inside her, she felt it, but it was nothing like this.

She handled Rochelle a towel from the closet and rushed out of the back office to the nurse's station upstairs -- she didn't want to be party to anyone seeing her while these two were having sex in the back room. Her heart was pounding and she felt sorry for the girl and that monster.

When she got back to the nurses station, Donna was there charting -- she looked up at Lori and asked if she was okay -- that she looked flush. Lori nodded and said she had her period and it was especially crampy that month. Donna nodded -- "I've had months like that -- sucks... do you want something for the cramping?"

Lori said she was okay -- just needed to sit a minute. Donna went back to charting leaving Lori time to process what she saw. She was still lost in her thoughts when she heard a deep male voice enter the area.

"Hello ladies... here's your lab work for Dr. Willus. Hi, Mrs. Tolles..Say, when are we going to get that coffee?"

Lori told him again that she was busy AND married. Marcus shrugged and walked away without saying a word to Donna. Donna stared at the big man's back as he walked away. Once he was out of earshot, she turned to Lori with a disgusted look on her face and said, "What's with these guys who take what they want and then act like you don't exist? I mean, I was literally just with him 48 hours ago with that giant cock splitting my pussy in half and he ignores me? I feel like I'm back in school..."

Lori was about to say, "Well, that's because he's now fucking a little college coed in the back of the lab and doesn't need you anymore..." But she decided against it. None of this was her business -- and if Donna was stupid enough to let some asshole treat her that way, she probably deserved it.

Lori continued to feel "off" the rest of the day and wondered if she was getting sick. Her nerves were shot, the drama at the hospital was off the charts, her period was pretty bad that month and on top of everything else, she and Duane still hadn't discussed what happened Saturday night. She made a mental note to tie him down after the kids went to bed and hash it out one way or the other.

After dinner, the kids did their homework and showered and watched some mindless television until bedtime -- Lori was as nervous as the proverbial long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs waiting to talk to Duane. As soon as they were tucked in, she grabbed Duane by the arm and they went down to the rec room and sat on the couch. It was ironic because it was the very same couch she made out with Ryan on while he was up working!

She sat next to him and held his hand. "Okay, Mr. Tolles -- we've been walking on eggshells long enough...we need to talk about this. What are you thinking?"

Duane looked down at their intertwined hands. Then he reached out and twisted Lori's engagement and wedding bands around so they were "correct", sitting on top of her finger. He was thinking about the day he put them on her. He sighed.

12