The Seduction of Lori Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lor, I don't know what to think. For the longest time, I wanted to see this happen. I wanted you to experience a big black cock, to feel it stretch you out and fill you up and I wanted you to have that fun. And then I wanted you to forget about it -- I didn't want it to change us or hurt us in any way. And maybe it did and maybe it didn't. But I can't get the vision of Saturday night out of my mind. I think when you kissed him, I knew things would never be the same again. Do you remember that scene in 'Pretty Woman' where Kit tells Julia Roberts never to kiss a trick on the lips when she was prostituting? That it was too personal?"

Lori looked at her husband and nodded...

"Well, when you kissed Ryan, something inside of me died. It was so unexpected -- I expected the oral sex, I expected the fucking, I expected his mouth all over your body, but not the kissing. I can't explain how I'm feeling, but I knew right then and there that things would never be the same after that."

Lori squeezed her husband's hand, not knowing how to respond.

Duane looked her in the eyes and said, "Am I wrong? Are things going to be the same? Can you sit here and promise me that you can let Saturday go as a once and done event? That you're never going to be attracted to black men after that? That you're never going to crave the feeling of a big black cock deep inside you?"

Lori felt her face burning and her heart pounding... What Duane was asking for was something she was almost positively NOT be able to deliver. Since Saturday, Ryan was constantly on her mind. His touch, his smell, his laugh, his kiss. Her pussy ached for him to fill her again.

And what about Marcus? Big, loud, rude Marcus and his mind blowingly massive black cock? Could she look in her husband's eyes and tell him truthfully that she wouldn't want that? That she had no desire to try yet ANOTHER black cock? To impale herself on that monster and feel the pain/pleasure of it? All she had to do was walk into the hospital and admit to Marcus that she wanted him and he would gladly add her to his stable of fuck toys -- another little white married notch on his toolbelt. It would be so easy for him to have her...any day of the week, any time of the day.

Lori waited for Duane to stop talking and then she took a deep breath and said that she didn't have the answer to Duane's questions -- that she didn't know her own mind, what she wanted, what she knew she shouldn't have -- none of it. She would not promise to love, honor and obey her husband and her marriage vows now that she tasted the forbidden fruit. Was this how it was for all women who cheat on their husbands? Or just the ones like her who had been with black men?

She kissed her husband -- tried to console him...promised that they'd talk about it again and again until he felt comfortable with what happened. But they had gotten the discussion out in the open now and both agreed that was a good thing. Lori vowed to Duane that if she felt tempted, she would tell him -- they would talk about it before anything happened. No secrets -- just honest dialog. Duane wanted to make love but Lori pushed him away -- her period was still heavy -- they had done it before during her menstrual cycle but never during the heavy days. So he held her closely and they comforted each other.

Things returned to some normalcy after their discussion. The kids had their needs and Duane and Lori went back to being husband and wife and parents of rambunctious boys. Work was also distracting in a positive way. Lori tried to put the events of last weekend out of their mind but as Saturday rolled around again, Ryan came into her thinking -- she wondered what he was doing, if he was working or out with some other girl.

And as her period ended, she felt her hormones start to kick in again -- as she was showering, a vision of Rochelle on her knees sucking Marcus' cock caused her to moan out loud -- Lori slid two fingers up inside herself and masturbated thinking about that black cock -- wondering about it...would it hurt? Would it be amazing? She cursed herself for being weak -- but knew this was only the beginning.

Lori checked her email a few times only to come up empty handed and vowed not to look again because it put her in a bad mood when she didn't get a response.

She considered telling Duane about her weakness -- her desires...But things were going so much better that she decided against the truth to avoid a fight. She would just need to be vigilant on her own.

The next time she worked, she ran into Donna in the bathroom crying. Assuming it was because Marcus had dissed her once again, she went to comfort the younger girl, who she realized was no longer wearing her engagement ring. Lori asked Donna what was going on.

The girl looked over at Lori with red eyes..."I'm pregnant, Lori...I'm fucking pregnant! And I don't know whose it is...I'm a wreck...I don't know what to do..."

12