All Comments on 'The Seduction of Louise Ch. 08'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MercyMiaMercyMiaalmost 20 years ago
Masterful Storyteller

I have really enjoyed the series of Louise and Jamie. Ordinarily, I skip titles that have "chapter x" appended because I don't have the patience for amateur fumbling. However, your stories have been just wonderful. You never bite off more than you can chew in each chapter and your skill and mastery with spelling and punctuation allow the editorial part of my mind to relax and get into the fiction instead of flinching everytime a mistake is committed.

Thank you so much. I look forward to more of your writing. You've provided some very erotic scenes and a finely woven emotional fabric in this set of stories.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
great as usual

Keep it up.

esl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
loved this series

I have enjoyed reading each episode. It kept me coming back for more. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
keep it up

Keep this story going. It is very exciting and enjoyable reading.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

So beautiful and sensuous. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This was probably the most intense description of love making I’ve ever had the pleasure to read any where. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

*Myhotslutwife*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars isn't enough!

I can't imagine this series getting any hotter than it already is! The romance is perfect and the descriptions of lovemaking are outstanding. On to chapter 9!

jkthekatjkthekatover 4 years ago
the passion is overwhelming!

Tell the truth- you're the lead guitarist aren't you? lol We gotta swap stories sometime

Jack

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

Once again, feeling every millimetre going in and out!

Blueman5410Blueman5410over 2 years ago

Tremendous descriptions....and again very good plot development .A great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...