The Seduction of Mira Shandilya Ch. 02

Story Info
The remaining female crew of astronauts return to Earth.
4.5k words
4
4.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of a story inspired by the 1985 film, Life Force

Each character in this story is at least 19 years of age.

___________

In the second month of the return trip one of the crew members, the physician from Canada, Dr. Emely Kirby, went missing. The Themyscira was searched from top to bottom several times and yet, she could not be found. This caused fear among the remaining crew members and caused great agony for the captain.

In addition to possibly losing another member of her team, strange things were causing system malfunctions and failures. Cameras stopped recording and lights flickered or dimmed without cause.

Many of the crew including First Officer Mandapati felt the cause of the unexplainable circumstances was due to bringing the aliens on board. It was not right to bring these "Martians" back to Earth. The pathogens and viruses they could contaminate our planet with could cause a pandemic as we have never seen before.

It was absolutely the wrong decision for CLIT officials to have decided (without contacting world leaders), to bring these specimens back. The trip to Mars was flawless but now with these three aliens on board, strange things are happening. Less than a coincidence and more like THE reason behind all of this.

Mandapati was fearful and most vocal about how she felt. If left up to her she would place the three coffins in the airlock and jettison them into space. Sadly, it was not her choice, and Captain Shandilya was as by the book as anyone.

Two weeks after Mandapati made mention of ejecting the coffins, all radio communication with Earth had been lost. A day after that, the communication equipment and all onboard cameras were destroyed.

Upon further investigation, it came to light that both science officers were responsible. They denied it and claimed if they had done it, they had no recollection of doing it. Their denials seemed genuine. The problem was there were two eyewitnesses.

The mathematician from North Korea, nineteen-year-old, Quan Woo had witnessed both women destroying the equipment. She explained to the captain and first officer that both women appeared to be in a trance and not fully in control of all their faculties. It was as if they were sleepwalking.

Captain Shandilya made the decision to confine the two women to their quarters until a full investigation could be conducted. Confining the two women in their separate quarters would also require two additional crew members to also keep watch on them, effectively confining four crewmembers and taking them away from the duties needed to keep the ship running smoothly.

She therefore and reluctantly decided to confine them both to her quarters (which were much larger), and she would move to the quarters where Dr. Kirby used to occupy.

Again, the captain was uneasy with the choices she had been forced to make since leaving Mars. Bringing the three alien specimens back with them being her chief concern. It weighed heavy on her heart.

And now, pairing these two women together in the same quarters. Her quarters. Since leaving the Moon almost ten months ago it has become obvious that Science officers Rayne James and Regina Sven had developed strong feelings for one another. Relationships between crew members are strictly forbidden.

Interpersonal relationships are hard enough on uncharted long-term missions in outer space without the undue pressures of the ups and downs of a romantic relationship. And now the captain had placed the two in the same cabin, almost guaranteeing that time alone together might thrust them together, (for lack of a better word).

Captain Mira just hoped for the best.

A few weeks had gone by without incident. Morale was starting slowly to increase. Regina and Rayne were even allowed to come out of their quarters and eat with the rest of the crew.

They socialized somewhat with the other crewmembers but mainly kept to themselves. Touching each other's hands while laughing and making it obvious to everyone that they had taken their friendship to the next level. When the captain saw their behavior, she called the Security Officer, Nyla Ali away from the rest of the women, and whispered orders to her.

The next day during breakfast, following orders from Captain Shandilya, Ali placed two hidden cameras into the captain's quarters. The cameras had been taken from the helmet of the missing crewmember, Kirby.

It wasn't practical to keep Nyla from her duties and since it was still her quarters, she felt it was okay to place the cameras there (not that she needed any justification). She placed charge over the recordings into the capable hands of First Officer Mandapati.

Captain Shandilya was worried though, because the two women looked shades lighter and a little sickly. Since they hadn't complained about being sick and were obviously eating, she overlooked it. She had enough on her plate.

That night... Mandapati was awakened by the noise coming from the communicator app connected to her iPad. She picked it up and turned it over. There she saw Rayne and Regina kissing on the bed. They were naked, kissing and intertwining their legs in and out of each other.

The first officer placed the iPad face down on her night table. She was tired but the constant moaning intrigued her. Logic told her to leave the iPad where it was but the sparks igniting her imagination and wetting her pussy made it quite difficult. She had to pick it up again.

Their mouths pressed hard against one another, and their tongues moved in and out. They licked each other and moaned more. Their actions were almost that of two people who were getting off on someone watching them, but that wasn't possible. They couldn't know there was a hidden camera.

Rayne kissed her way down Regina's front, passed her breasts, stomach and when she reached her exposed pink pussy lips, she spread Regina's legs wide. After kissing the labia and licking her inside and out, she managed to suck on her hiding clit. Regina's clit was hiding under its hood as hard as could be. Mandapati struggled to see everything that was happening on that iPad. But in only four or five minutes later Regina's breathing got heavy. Heavy, hard, and labored. Then she pushed her pussy up into Rayne's face, and she came.

"Fucking amazing!" Rayne stated as she licked her lips and spoke on the wonders of what a tasty pussy Regina had.

Regina looked up, in the direction of the camera. She got on top of Rayne and grinded pussies with her until they both came again. Mandapati was married with three children and had a husband she loved dearly but watching these two women made her panties soaking wet.

It had been a few weeks since she had masturbated and the wetness inside her panties was calling for her to resume her habit. She missed her husband. She missed her large black vibe. She had wanted to bring it but wasn't sure of the looks she would get when luggage was weighed, inspected, and accepted or rejected. She didn't need that added drama of the men and women of CLIT talking about her big black vibrator. She hadn't seen any porn in almost ten months and although this is not what she was used to seeing it was better than nothing.

Mandapati's only kink was rape. She could get off in mere minutes watching videos of a guy raping an unsuspecting woman. She could get off because her fantasy was to be that woman. In fact, before leaving Earth, she had started to view Japanese chikan videos and imagined she was one of those women who had their bras ripped off and panties torn. She wanted to be exposed, groped and abused on public buses and trains.

She imagined being touched and molested even to the extent of being raped while onlookers captured the act with their cell phones. To have a stranger's hard cock thrust into her and ram her until she almost bled during her morning commutes was what got her clitoris throbbing and peeking out from under its hood. Of course, she didn't condone groping or rape of innocent people, and never would she want that for anyone, however in her fantasy world, rape did it for her.

"My goodness," she said to herself. "I'm making myself so wet!"

Her eyes and focus went back to Regina and Rayne. They were now in the 69-position making loud lewd sounds with their mouths and pussies. Mandapati found herself slapping her wet pussy and imagining her husband ripping her clothes off.

She quickly removed her panties. She placed her legs in the air and thrust her thumb into her soaking wet pussy and thrust quickly until she came, all the time never taking her eyes from Regina and Rayne. Regina was screaming Rayne's name and pleading with her to eat her faster. To fuck her pussy with her tongue with the force of a jackhammer.

That was a little too much for Mandapati and she had no choice but to cum. Her orgasm lasted a few minutes. The orgasm began in her pussy but traversed her body and centered in the small of her back. It was powerful. Never had she felt such a strong orgasm anywhere except her pussy. She pulled a muscle as she arched her back with such force. She was spent. Exhausted.

She relaxed in the glow of the moment. Her eyes were closed and when she opened it, both Regina and Rayne were looking into the camera and asked Mandapati if she had enjoyed the show. Nidhi dropped the iPad, placed it on the nightstand and turned to lay back on the bed. She was startled by the girls talking to her.

When she turned her head, the woman from the coffin was standing in front of her. She lunged forward and attacked her. She grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back against the bed. With lightning speed, she had her legs spread wide open. The woman from the coffin placed her mouth just a few inches from her open pussy and sucked the soul out of her. As a grey mist began to leave Nidhi's vagina and enter the naked woman, she began licking her clitoris.

Nidhi was dying but she began to feel good again. This strange alien woman was killing her but giving her oral at the same time. Nidhi screamed in pleasure as she came. It took less than a minute for her soul to leave her body, for her to cum, and for her body to disappear into thin air. She came and went at the same time. Dead. Now just a memory.

The woman disappeared also; in the same way she had arrived.

Regina and Rayne returned to fucking one another. In the morning there was a frantic search of the ship once again, when First Officer Nidhi Mandapati failed to report for duty. She failed to respond to texts and pages over the ship's intercoms.

After almost seven hours of meticulous searching, it was determined that she was no longer on board.

The remaining six women were in a frenzy and Rayne and Regina pretended to be scared as well. Everyone decided it was time to check on the cargo from Mars. In the cargo bay, the two dead male bodies and the woman was still there.

Everyone noticed though that the woman's skin appeared to have more color than when on Mars and even rose-colored cheeks. They noticed it but refused to think of what that might mean or mean for them.

The main thought on everyone's mind was what had happened to Dr. Kirby and the first officer. Why weren't they onboard the ship anymore and how was it possible for them to leave the ship (dead or alive) without the sensors and alarms going off?

Whenever an airlock to space is opened, an alarm sounds, alerting the entire ship in case it was done accidentally or by someone unable to cope with the stresses of extended space travel, and wanting to kill themselves.

Tensions were at an all-time high now. The rest of the crew demanded to know what Captain Shandilya was going to do to protect them and if she couldn't, maybe someone else should take command of the ship.

To everyone's surprise, it was Regina and Rayne who came to the captain's rescue. They stood in front of her and shielded her from the verbal onslaughts and potential physical attacks. They threatened everyone with bodily harm if they ever threatened the captain's command again.

The other scared, tired, and hurt women slowly dispersed. Captain Mira thanked the two, shaking their hands in the process. The captain's eyes bulged in shock. They felt cold like ice. The kind of cold a dead body would feel like.

Regina said, "we have your back captain. She wants you for her own."

Captain Shandilya asked, "who wants me for her own?"

Rayne smiled and said, "Queen Valentina. She wants you and she will have you. The two of you will reign forever."

The two women walked back towards their quarters. Before they disappeared, Regina yelled back, "And today is the last day you will see us wearing clothes."

The captain didn't quite hear what Regina had said and yelled back, "What did you say?"

Before the last breath of the word 'say' had left her lungs, the two women reappeared in an instant in front of the captain.

"I said, (as they began to finger one another), we won't be wearing clothes anymore especially the CLIT space gear. We don't serve CLIT and we would much rather be exposed, naturally."

The two women walked away with each other's fingers inside of them, moaning and panting.

Month three into the voyage home, Communication Specialist Jaya Kachingwe went missing. Four months into the journey, the Navigator, Bonita Colon disappeared as well.

In months five and six, Nyla Ali and Tabina Khan both vanished into thin air, respectively. The only ones remaining were Regina and Rayne and they were only seen every now and then, and Captain Shandilya and Quan Woo. Six people had somehow managed to evade all attempts at being found.

Fear had overtaken Quan and she never left the captain's side anymore. At nineteen she had put on a good face, but now she was visibly shaken, almost catatonic. She barely spoke a word. She just kept close to the captain, not wanting to disappear next, and not entirely convinced the captain wasn't the one responsible for all the missing crew members.

With only thirteen million miles left, roughly fifteen days until reaching Earth, Captain Mira decided the two of them should move back into her own cabin. Rayne and Regina were only seen sporadically so it didn't seem necessary for her and her shadow, to stay cramped in the small quarters they were sharing.

They ate dinner, decided to calm down by listening to some jazz but before going to sleep Captain Shandilya suggested a hot shower might give them both a better night's sleep.

To be honest, Quan could care less what the captain decided to do. All she knew is if she was going to disappear like all the others, the captain would at least witness it, and hopefully, that would give her a fighting chance for survival.

Music was piped in from the captain's quarters to the showers. Trying to take her mind off their situation, she played her Peaching playlist. Peaching was her euphemism for masturbating, and she was horny. Frozen by Sabrina Claudio played as the captain got undressed then walked to the showers. Quan followed. Her steps matching Sabrina's vocals.

They arrived at the showers. "Quan if you're going to shower you need to get undressed," Shandilya said.

"If you wanted me to get undressed you shouldn't have walked away so quickly, leaving me by myself," Quan uttered with fear and anger in her voice.

The captain, motherly, motioned for Quan to come closer.

Quan moved closer... slowly. The captain positioned her underneath the showerhead. She seemed to smile at the warmth of the water or was it the tenderness in Mira's touch?

Quan stood there under the water with her hands clutched together tightly at her chest, as if praying. Captain Shandilya stood in front of Quan. She was naked and Quan's eyes seemed fixated on the sheer amount of hair on the captain's body.

Quan told the captain that she had never seen a woman with so much body hair nor one with more underarm hair then most of the men she's seen.

"All the women in North Korea must shave. It's a rule of the military and all women and men must serve in the military," Quan muttered.

Captain Mira spoke in a tender voice, "I like the beauty of being natural. It wasn't our idea to shave our hair. It was most definitely a man's idea and I refuse to follow someone else's mandates about my body. A lot of Indian women are very hirsute. Most just wax. It's a shame but it is their body."

The hot shower water felt wonderful on them both. Sadly, without the other crew member's water rations being used, their shower could now last for hours if they wanted. Shandilya's hands pried apart Quan's hands. She told her to relax. She assured her they were safe right now so she could drop her defenses and feel safe.

Ariana Grande's Nasty mixed into the ending of Frozen. At that moment Captain Shandilya slid her hands up under Quan's shirt and removed it for her. Her boobs were exposed, her nipples hard. She then removed her pants. Quan stood there in the shower, smiling at the captain, in just her pink 'It Ain't Gonna Lick Itself' thongs.

Quan, a virgin, often imagined what it would be like to kiss the captain and hold her breasts as if they were putty in her hands. She wondered if she was just horny and lonely or if she really wanted to be with another woman. She never had those feeling before, not even for a man. She never even masturbated for fear of someone in North Korea finding out.

Now she's standing almost totally naked with another naked woman in front of her, wanting to suck on her perky stiff nipples. She pulled off her panties in such a way as to entice her commander.

Now both naked, she grabbed the soap and asked the captain to turn around. Confused, Shandilya turned around. Woo, took the bar of soap and lathered up the captain's back.

"I'll make it easy on you. Backs are hard to wash," Woo stated.

After she was lathered Woo grabbed the white washcloth and washed her captain's back. She continued to wash her neck. She was tender and gentle in a way that showed she cared. She lifted her hair out of the way and washed behind her ears. Then as if washing a baby, she washed her legs and feet. Then she came up and grabbed the bar of soap and instead of using the washcloth, rubbed the bar over Mira's ass.

The captain squirmed. Considering the compromising situation she was engaged in. Contemplating Quan's age along with the realization that she always wanted to be with but had never been with a woman before.

She was thinking too much and not paying attention to the physical activity transpiring. Quan now had the soap between Shandilya's cheeks and massaging her ass. She had come closer to her, and their bodies were now pressing against each other. Both soapy and lathered up. Captain Shandilya felt Quan's hairy bush rubbing against her hip.

Her pussy was weeping. It had been so long since she had been wet between her legs because of arousal and not the sweat of a hard day's work. She began to smile as one of her all-time favorite songs, Zara Zara, came on.

Quan positioned the soap between her ass, so it no longer required her to hold it. Quan moved around and rubbed her soapy hands all over the breasts attached to her captain.

Shandilya reached back and removed the soap that was stuck in her ass crack. She took Quan's hands off her breasts and shook her head no. The two of them finished showering in silence then grabbed their clothes and walked to the captain's quarters, which they now shared since removing Regina and Rayne.

Time passed and it was now just two days before the scheduled landing back home on Earth. Quan and Mira had played the same dance each night during the preceding weeks. Music, nudity, sexual tension and a shower. One helping the other wash, and then Captain Shandilya coming to the realization that they are one-day closer to Earth again and if anything like this were to have happened, it should have transpired months ago.

12