The Seduction of Mira Shandilya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not now, so close to home. Not so fresh in their memories with a chance Woo would report her for inappropriate conduct, behavior unbecoming of an astronaut of CLIT.

But tonight, was different. Tonight, in the shower she kissed Quan and they both fingered one another. Not to climax but enough to whet their appetites for the sexual release that was building for days. Tonight, when the shower was over, they grabbed their clothes, and walked back at a fast pace without drying off.

Tonight, they threw their clothes down and climbed onto the bed. Quan first, insecure, wanting her captain to take control and make love to her.

She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to feel like she's never felt before. In case anything else catastrophic happened before landing safely in the Philippines, she wanted to lose her virginity.

Mira climbed on top of Quan and admitted she had never been with another woman. Quan laughed and reminded her that she had never been with anyone else before. Mira bent down and placed her right nipple into Quan's mouth. Quan began to suck on her hard brown nipples, and as she did, her own sweet pussy juices began to drip out of her young virgin pussy. The waves of pleasure were also causing Mira's pussy to flow.

Quan switched to the left breast. The captain began to moan. If felt so good having her nipples sucked on, she wondered how it would feel if Quan sucked on her pussy as well. Quan stopped nibbling on Captain Shandilya's perfect B cups.

"Come down here and fuck me, captain. I want to finger you again, as we did in the shower. I want you to lick my pussy, bite my nipples, and fuck me...please!" she begged. "In fact, do any and everything, please. Give me a lifetime of love in one night. I may never get the opportunity to be with anyone else."

Over the next four hours, they fucked relentlessly. Like animals. They were at their basic lust-filled humanistic behavior. The room reeked of pussy and ass, but Quan wanted more.

"Before we go to sleep could you please make me cum one more time," Quan begged.

Captain Shandilya took hold of Quan's thighs and spread them far apart. The smell of Quan's pussy cascaded down her nostrils like fog rolling down a mountainside. She was an intoxicating beauty with the freshest pussy.

Shandilya placed her tongue on her clit and flicked it. Shockwaves of pussy pleasure raced through both bodies. Shandilya ate her pussy with such abandon that Woo was on the verge of cumming in mere minutes. Her tongue slid up and down her pussy's lips then dipped into her pussy to get all the accumulated fluids. She kept repeating the same rhythmic and hypnotic motions and with the calculated precision of a mathematician, she raised Quan's hips to meet her as her tongue disappeared into her wanting pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," screamed Quan! And with that 'fuck', she came.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Both content and comforted with pussies throbbing, yet almost dying for more. In the morning Captain woke up first, her arms still wrapped around Quan's body. Something was off though. Woo's chest wasn't rising up and down. She was either holding her breath or she was dead. Captain Shandilya tried to undo her arms, but they were stuck around Quan. She lifted he head and then saw that Quan was indeed dead.

Her throat had been ripped out. There was nothing left but a gaping hole. She was stuck to Quan because the blood had coagulated and dried and now, they were stuck like glue. Frantically Mira pried her arms away and jumped out of bed. What the hell is going on, she thought to herself.

Then a voice spoke. "I told you that you were meant for her and her only. You can't fuck just anybody without permission. You were meant for her, and she was meant for you," Regina said from the ceiling.

The captain screamed, "How are you up there and who is this her?"

Rayne said, "all will be revealed as soon as we get home."

In a wisp of smoke, they were both gone. Captain Shandilya could not believe what she had just witnessed, yet there on her bed was a murdered Quan. She looked at her hands and they were not covered in blood. At least she knew she wasn't the murderer. But somehow that was not as comforting as it should have been.

Shandilya composed herself and showered. She went to the command deck and opened a computer file.

"Captain's Log:

This will be my final entry into my log. According to the ship's sensors, we are a day ahead of schedule reaching home. The ship's auto control has already begun prelanding checks and calculations. The ship has turned and is oriented for landing back on Earth.

Sadly, it is just me remaining. Science officers James and Sanchez are conscious, walking around, and able to speak, and think but my gut tells me they are dead. They are cold to the touch. They come and go as if through doors, and they have speed and agility that they did not possess before we reached Mars. I believe the woman in the cargo bay, in the coffin, is somehow controlling James and Sanchez.

I'm a woman of science, and of religion but what I believe is going on now, has no basis in science and against everything I was taught in church. At the risk of losing my command and my mind, I would swear that thing in the cargo bay is a vampire, and Rayne and Regina are her slaves; they do her bidding...

I will give a full debriefing as soon as we land. My recommendation is to destroy the remains of all three bodies, and I am unanimous in that decision.

I fear the entire world is in grave danger. Not to mention, it is all my fault! Captain Mira Shandilya signing off."

End of part two.

12