The Seduction of Miss Eldrich

Story Info
Andy seduces his therapist.
5.4k words
4.31
26.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of the Compulsion Series. Our focal point is 18 year-old Andy, and Ruth is his therapist. In this story Andy meets with Miss Eldrich for a second opinion. Amy is Andy's mother.

CHAPTER 1: Margaret

Margaret Eldrich was from the old school. She didn't believe masturbation was healthy if ostensibly carried to extremes. By extremes, she meant more than once a day. And by 'ostensibly' she felt doing it in private was OK. She was a shapely woman, in her mid-fifties, and although she had very little 'action' in her life she was perfectly content with doing yoga stretching, going to church, and taking ballroom dance lessons twice a week.

Yes, Margaret had urges and she could have attributed those urges to the Devil. She had never met Satan, nor had she ever known anyone who had met Satan, so she dismissed Satan as an old wives' tale. Her urges did get worse as time went on. She called Satan 'Stan' simply by dropping the letter 'a' in the name and so she called her vibrator Stan. It was easier for her to have a relationship with Stan, a 10-inch G-spot vibrator, shaped like a curved penis. It was hardly devil worship.

Margaret was a curvy size 12, at five feet 3 inches tall. She had long black hair, dark eyes, and thick eyebrows, probably due to her mother being Greek. Most of her weight was in her hips and plump ass. The last time she shaved was when she had her appendix removed, over 15 years ago.

She graduated from Santa Clara University, with intentions of going to law school. But one night she had a vision in which she was told to 'follow me'. That scared the shit out of her, because she had no intentions of becoming a nun, or a priest, so she decided on social work. She assumed, rightfully so, that helping people living on the streets was doing God's work and was more useful than being a cleric. She also knew Jesus would be pleased. And He would also be pleased because she was still a virgin.

True, she had diddled her pussy for years but she'd never met the right man. She wanted an intellectual person, a man who made her laugh at life, and who was sensitive. And who preferably did not have a pot belly. She had attended church for years and never found such a person. The men she met at church usually were not intellectuals, and were morose. And they needed to lose weight.

Stan provided her with relief at that time of the month when her pussy was especially active. Because she didn't drink much, and her lifestyle being in moderation, she looked ten years younger. But she always wanted to experience sex in a way that may be unorthodox to some, normal to others. But, what is normal? Outwardly she appeared very proper, and even reserved. But looks can be deceiving.

***

This morning Ruth, Andy's therapist, had emailed Margaret about getting together for lunch to discuss Andy. Actually, Ruth mentioned a client, not Andy by name. It was unusual for Ruth to discuss her clients, due to confidentiality and all that rubbish, but Andy's therapy required unusual measures. Or maybe 'draconian' would be a better word.

We meet them as they are at Ken's, having lunch. Ken's is a fabulous deli and sandwich shop in Boston.

"I'll get right to the point, Margaret," Ruth began. "I have a client who is a compulsive masturbator. Maybe 'chronic' would be a better term, but I doubt it."

Margaret took a bite of her grilled chicken sandwich.

"I've been seeing both him and his mother. He is eighteen, and hung like a stallion ..."

Margaret sipped her Coke.

"His mother is a lovely woman, very smart, and very liberal minded."

"She sounds interesting," Margaret said. The mention of the woman captured her attention.

"Her name is Amy, 38 years old, very sexy and college educated. Her husband is in the Middle East, on a second deployment ..."

Margaret was getting the picture.

"He masturbates to his mother, and she masturbates with him. Actually she jerks him off ..."

Margaret shook her head. "In today's world, everyone is having fun. What ever happened to guilt?"

Ruth continued, "I would like you to meet with Andy; he's very sensitive -".

"Aren't we all," Margaret interrupted. Then added, "Please go on ..."

"Andy is my only male client. He's well into heavy duty masturbation, for which I can hardly blame him."

Margaret licked her fingers.

"There's no doubt in my mind that he'll test you. Maybe even go so far to expose himself ... show you his affair."

"What ever happened to penis?"

"This is not a penis situation. We're not doing 5th grade sex-ed here ..."

"Only kidding, Ruth."

"His dick is over 10 inches, and he's still growing." Ruth wanted to move quickly. "When are you available? I usually have appointments with him on Thursday."

As Ruth handed the waitress her credit card, she added, "I have to warn you, Margaret. Andy is spoiled. He's used to having his way!"

It was agreed that Andy would see Margaret first thing Monday morning. His appointment was set for 10 AM.

CHAPTER 2

It was a rough Sunday night for Margaret, mulling over in her mind what tomorrow would bring. She knew about Andy's way with women, how a woman would go nuts over the size of his cock. It might be the answer to a maiden's prayer, in her case, because she was still a virgin. She had, so far, rebuffed every dimwit who had tried to get into her pants. Those guys had no finesse. No savior faire, as the French say. But Andy, an 18 year-old teenager, unspoiled by having to work shitty jobs, kiss ass, and generally develop self hatred that comes along with career advancement, would have a fresh outlook on life. He was simple minded enough to believe success in life was a function of his dick size.

When he appeared at 10 AM, Margaret tried to appear normal. That is, she wasn't hyperventilating. Normally she didn't wear a lot of makeup, but today she went overboard. She used so much eye shadow and dark lipstick she looked like a silent film star from the 20's. She even touched up her hair. She really wanted to impress Andy!

What was uppermost in her mind, was the size of his cock. She never took rumors seriously, but if they were true, he would need a wheel barrow to get around!

By a few minutes after 10 AM, he was sitting in the chair next to her desk. She could see from the bulge in his crotch that he had a tremendous hard-on. Reaching down between Andy's legs, she let her hand tentatively feel his cock. It was a bold move, and got him very excited. She only saw it as a friendly gesture.

"Unzip me and reach in there," Andy suggested.

"Well ... I don't know," She replied softly. She had a premonition she had already lost control of the interview.

"Go ahead, it's OK. I can see you want to!"

Margaret's hand crept down to his crotch. Unzipping his fly, she reached in until her fingers were playing with his genitals. Andy was hard!

"Oh, dear ..." she said. "It's a big one."

His look told her to go on. She grabbed it in her left hand, and squeezed it.

"It's really huge!" she said. She continued to squeeze it.

Andy hadn't been in her office five minutes and she was already toying with his penis. She stared at it, and watched a dribble of precum issue from his nut. She decided to stroke it, and she watched his foreskin slide up and down. It intrigued her. She tugged on it, stretching it, wondering if it would get longer. More precum dribbled out.

"Does this feel good?"

"Yeah, don't stop."

It seemed to keep growing, and she began churning it. Slowly at first, then faster, and back to slowly. She wondered it he would last long, or maybe shoot fast. She was learning how to do it. She was much older than him and didn't want to come across as a novice. She slowed down and decided to just hold it for a while. Then she used both hands, one hand cradling his balls gently. He had very large testicles.

Andy liked what she was doing to him. It was like a first date. But it didn't bother him. This was therapy, he was enjoying himself. Reaching out he touched her breasts.

"Hold on" she said. "I want you to kiss them." She unbuttoned her blouse, and removed her bra. She knew she should have masturbated before the hour. Now she was losing control of the situation!

Andy bent over. He let his tongue slide along her boobs. Finally he mouthed both nipples. It was driving Margaret crazy.

"Lick them," she begged. "Suck them. "

Andy sucked her nipples. Margaret was so excited now she was almost ready to climax.

"Yes, Andy, yes," she begged, "do it for me. I love it. "

No doubt about it, she was horny for him. But she was driving him crazy as she pulled out his long cock and suddenly began stroking. Margaret had removed her blouse so he could see her breasts. Andy liked licking and sucking on her nipples.

"Suck my nipples, Andy," she moaned. "Bite them ,,,"

Her ass twisted around as he went on playing with her. Margaret was anxious now and she wanted to go down and suck Andy's cock. She had given a couple of guys head before. It was years ago. Teasingly she played with his penis. She gently stroked it up and down and she fondled all around his rod. Reaching down she fingered his balls. As the passion she felt within her body cut loose, she finally told him what she wanted to do.

"Andy, I want to suck your big penis. Please, let me do it." She was rolling his foreskin.

Andy couldn't control himself any longer.

"Do what you want with my dick," he told her. "Go ahead. If you want to suck me, do it."

Bending over, she let her tongue slide along his penis. He enjoyed the stimulating sensation of her tongue caressing his cock tip.

"Suck it," he begged. "Suck. "

Margaret let her mouth slip up and down his shaft and it thrilled him to have her accept his cock like this.

"That really feels good," he told her. "Keep sucking, Miss Eldrich. "

Margaret worked her fingers energetically back and forth across his balls. He lay back moaning and squirming as she sucked smoothly.

"That's how to do it," he told her. "Suck it, honey. "

Margaret gently tickled his balls until she could feel them twitching with agitated pleasure.

"Now you're doing it," he told her. "You want to taste me, too. Lick it, baby, I'll shoot a load down your throat in a minute! I'm close!"

Margaret could hardly wait for him to deliver on his promise.

"Ahhhhh ..." Andy groaned as he jabbed his thick, hard penis down her throat and fucked her face vigorously.

He liked seeing his balls riding her chin.

She sucked on the head of his cock. And he loved it. He began jacking his long shaft for her. But Margaret wanted to do everything. Grasping his main stem, she pulled it up and down and kept her mouth focused on the knob. But then she pulled her hand away. Her head moved from the tip of his cock to the base.

"Suck it good, Miss Eldrich," he panted as he pumped it to her.

It felt fantastic to have this mature woman sucking on his penis. Andy moaned as he rode his stiff dick into her.

"Suck it, " he told her. "Suck it. "

She loved the sensation of his big penis probing the back of her throat. She was eager for the moment when he would fill her with his spunk. She went on playing with his balls as she continued sucking on his penis. His balls were sizzling.

"It sure feels good, when you tickle my nuts," he told her. "I love the way you suck cock. "

Margaret was determined to give him the wildest suck action she knew how. He was squirming with erotic delight as he pumped his big penis up and down, using all her fingers. She was so stimulated now she could almost taste him.

"Faster, baby," he told her. "Oh, sweetheart, suck it. "

All at once his cock exploded. His hot, white cream erupted into her mouth. She attempted to swallowed it, letting much of it dribble out of the corners of her mouth.

"Eat it!" he exclaimed. "Suck every drop of it! "

Thrills of erotic pleasure made her body tingle. She felt her crotch moistening as he pumped his hips forward, ramming his huge cock all the way down her throat.

When he had finished unloading, he pulled away.

"You taste so good," Margaret smiled up at him. "I loved sucking you." She felt she had taken the pressure off, and now she could proceed with the therapy.

Bending over he gently pressed his lips on hers, but his long, thick cock indicated that he still had to get his rocks off again.

"I've still got a hard-on. "

Shrugging, Margaret smiled as she glanced toward the sofa.

"Why can't we do something on the sofa?"

Andy nodded. He wanted to make her scream with pleasure. And as he saw her getting up from her desk, he looked at her curving backside. It would really be something to stick it up her asshole, he reasoned.

"What do you want to do now, Andy?" she asked him.

"I want to stick my dick up your asshole," he replied, excitedly.

This stimulated and aroused her, but she was afraid to let him pump it to her that way. She hadn't been sodomized in years. Once, when she was out of her mind.

"Are you sure you can manage?" she pressured him.

He nodded.

"That's the way I want to fuck you," he assured her. "Why don't you strip and I will, too. It's warm in here, and there's nobody here! "

The woman took off all of her clothes. Andy undressed, too. As she looked at his naked body and his rigid cock, she was eager to give him what he wanted. She lay on her stomach, letting one leg dangle on the rug.

"Now, it's going to take a little while before I can get it in there," he told her.

Andy looked at her big behind with hot desire, using his own spittle on his penis, he finally parted her ass cheeks. Gently he eased his thick, long cock between her buttocks. Margaret felt waves of pleasure as his penis pumped forward. But when he got it to her tight anal opening she realized he was going to have some difficulty. Andy was still determined he was going to get it up there.

"It's really feeling good," he told her. 'I'll get it in there. "

Margaret could feel his throbbing cock inching in. She wondered how much of this she could take.

"Do it slow," she told him.

He knew he had to slip it in quickly. Otherwise he was afraid she would pull her ass away.

His veined stalk nudged forward. The ultimate pleasure surged through his body as he sent it shoving up her tight anal channel.

"Fuck it," he panted as he pumped it up her hot, tight asshole, "fuck it back at me! "

Andy lost his cool now. He was going wild as his thick penis rammed up her ass without mercy. His big balls tightened as he pumped his cock into her.

"Jeez, that feels so good," he muttered, as he shoved it up deeper.

Earlier, as his penis had plunged past her tight anal ring, she was shrieking in pain.

"You're hurting me, Andy," she yelled. "Stop it, damn it!"

Andy paid no attention. Her churning ass cheeks pleased him. The more she twisted and squirmed, the more pleasure he felt as he went on ramming his cock up her tight asshole.

When he noticed she was pushing back to meet his cock stabs, he knew that she was enjoying it.

"Fuck me," Margaret begged. "Do it good. I want to feel it deep! "

Andy rammed in harder; she could hardly stand it.

Jamming it to her, he was paying no attention to her. He was just as anxious to get his rocks off, as she was to receive his contribution.

"Keep it up," he told her. "Keep twisting your ass for me. Now you're doing it. that's the way I like it. Fuck it. "

With determination, he went on ramming it in her. She wondered how much more of this she could take.

"Fuck!" she gasped, "do it, Andy. "

"I thought you'd kill me at first," Margaret sighed as she pushed back to meet his driving stabs.

Andy reached down to grip her bare buttocks. He didn't care about her pain. He was only preoccupied with his pleasure now.

"Keep fucking me," he gasped as he rutted up her slippery asshole.

It was wonderful the way Margaret was cooperating. She had stopped complaining and was twisting in rhythm.

"I'm really horny for your butt, baby," he told her, "and I'm gonna shoot off in a minute. Fuck it. Fuck!"

Margaret loved it as Andy shoved it to her.

"Yeah," he told her, "Fuck. Yeah, baby, keep your ass twisting! "

Margaret's hairy buttocks ground around as the big cock went on driving into her.

"Now, baby, now," he told her excitedly. "Just keep your tail moving. That's how I like it. Fuck me, fuck me! "

She was cooperating every way she knew how. And Andy was getting more aroused and excited every moment.

This was the kind of erotic screwing she liked. A man who dared do anything. And Andy wasn't stopping until he got his cock off in her ass. Bending over he gripped her breasts. He pinched her nipples excitedly. Margaret loved all of the attention she was receiving. Once her ass muscles had been stretched she didn't mind if Andy wanted to slam a cucumber up her butt.

"I can feel it," she told him. "Give it to me. "

As her ass cheeks rolled back and forth, Andy squeezed them. Margaret enjoyed having his hands on her body. She liked it when his hard cock drove deeper. All of a sudden he convulsed and was shooting his spunk.

"I'm coming," he gasped. "Move your ass!"

It was easy sliding now. He continued shoving his slippery cock up her cum-greased asshole. Finally he pulled his cock from her buttocks and told her to roll over.

As Margaret opened her thighs, his hand reached down to her pussy. With nimble fingertips he reached for her clit. He didn't have a one-track mind. She loved the way he played with it.

"Pinch my love button," she told him.

As he fingered her clit, she rolled back and forth, getting wild.

"Ohhhhh ... that really excites me," she panted as she twisted back and forth.

Margaret loved what he was doing. His hot tongue penetrated her pussy. Gasping with joy she reached out and held his head tightly against her crotch.

"I'm burning up for you!" she gasped as she shoved her muff to his mouth.

He held her ass cheeks as she hunched at him. Her movement with her gaping lips were really thrilling him. Her labia were open, pink inside and oily.

"Eat it," she begged him. "Lick it"

Industriously he kept his tongue swabbing the inside of her pussy. She loved the erotic throbbing that was being generated.

"Suck me," she murmured passionately. "Suck my box. "

All of a sudden Margaret was juicing. With his lips pressed tightly against her hole, he ate her.

"Ohmygod!" Margaret groaned in erotic delight, "keep running your tongue in there. You're driving me crazy!"

Andy sucked out her pussy and Margaret loved every moment of it. She thrashed and howled hysterically from his tonguing. Her pussy was on fire. Finally he pulled his tongue from her gaping love niche.

"You're amazing!" she told him. "You sure can eat pussy."

It was true. Andy was an expert pussy eater; he did it like his mother taught him.

***

Even though he was semi-erect she couldn't take her eyes off his penis. It was like flexible tubing, not hard and not soft. The foreskin had thickened and the desire to fondle it was overwhelming. But she was charging for therapy and had to do something besides getting fucked.

"Ruth has told me about your issue with self abuse ..." She couldn't believe what she'd just heard herself say. She quickly corrected herself " ... er, masturbation, and that's what we should be talking about today. How do you feel about that?"

Andy thought back to that first moment when she'd gotten up from the desk. When he saw the way she was built, the curve of her hips, he knew then and there that he would have to make the effort. He would have to find out if this woman was willing to go all the way. He was glad he had given it to her up the ass. Her heard her voice but his mind was in the clouds.

12