The Seduction of Miss Eldrich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having dressed, she wanted a cigarette. The pack of Marlboros in the desk drawer hadn't been touched in years. There were only two cigarettes gone and she tried to remember what the occasion was. She never had sex in her office before. But there was a first time for everything.

"I can't believe it. I love ass fucking now," she confessed. "You've shown me there is no age limit to ass fucking." She felt philosophical. "An ass never gets old! Even if you're senile, your ass is working!!" To Andy, this was food for thought.

Margaret was being proactive. "I can see you're still hard. Let me wash it and then I'll suck it for you!" She was back quickly with handy wipes, and some scented lotion. She wiped his cock, holding it gingerly between her fingers. Satisfied, she bent over, and while he was sitting there, inhaled his inflamed knob. There was no way she'd be able to swallow the entire shaft. So she used her tongue, rolling it around his knob, licking around the length of his affair, and sliding his foreskin up and down. Maybe she'd write a paper on the experience.

With soft expressive fingers, she knew how to play him. Lots of times she'd gotten her dates to shoot off to avoid being fucked. Especially with middle aged men, most of them cheating on their wives, she knew exactly what to do.

"We've got some time left, Andy. Is there anything that you want to discuss?"

"Yeah ... I love your ass. It's big and I love it!"

"OK, but besides my ass. What did you derive from our time today?"

"Next time I want to lick your pussy again. Just that ... just your pussy."

Obviously he was fixated on her body. She never considered herself a glamour girl. When she masturbated she didn't watch herself in a mirror. She used Stan while she watched a cooking show. Or CNN. Usually she'd do it until the batteries died. She wasn't particularly neat, and she made a mess on her sheets. She loved the smell of pussy in her bedroom. She never used floral air freshener.

She smiled. "Maybe I should pay you to do that, instead of billing your mother for the time."

Suddenly it struck him. "Hey, that's right! My mother's going to ask me what we talked about ..."

Margaret give him some psycho-babble that therapists often use. "Tell your mother that we discussed being in touch with your feelings; if you have to masturbate so much, you really should do something with your mind - enroll in some classes. Maybe learn to program!"

"I'm not good at math ..."

"From what people tell me, if you can do simple arithmetic, you can become a programmer." She smiled. She knew scientists could use computers, but programmers were not necessarily scientists.

***

Margaret could hardly wait for Andy to leave. Her cunt was throbbing. She had to piss first, and sat back down, or actually laid down, on her sofa. She hadn't put her panties back on, and really didn't know where they were. Maybe under the desk. She was so turned on, she couldn't believe it.

She began fluffing up the thick moss that adorned her pussy. Her labia were wide open and the inner labia were a glistening pink. It was an obscene visual for anyone with a camera, but she didn't have a photographer standing by and she figured selfies would work for now. A remembrance of things past. She giggled when she thought of Proust. Shivering as the delicate contact with her pubic hair sent wild thrills racing through her body, the highly aroused woman brushed her fingertip along the edge of her gaping vulva.

The first touch of her fingers against her cunt sent a warm glow from between her legs to every part of her body. Watching herself in her cell phone camera, Margaret lovingly worked the tip of her finger into the open lips of her oily pussy. Moving her finger very slowly, she wormed it between the wet folds of her pussylips, moving it up closer to the quivering shaft of her mini-penis. She knew her clit was large but with the hyperactivity this past 30 minutes, it stuck up like a pink popsicle.

Her heart was pounding as her finger tickled her pleasure nub.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned with pleasure, shaking uncontrollably as the first delicious contact sent shock waves rippling through every part of her body.

Not wanting to bring herself off too soon, she caressed her clit for only a few seconds, stroking it softly and slowly before moving her finger down to her cunt once again. She was so absorbed in finger-fucking herself that she didn't hear the phone ring, and let it go to the answering service.

Margaret began twisting the full length of her finger around deeply in her pussy. She was writhing excitedly, and almost fell off the sofa, as she continued torturing the tingling flesh of her sizzling honey pot with her finger.

Thrashing about on the sofa, she finger-fucked herself closer and closer to a clitoral climax. When she climaxed she saw stars.

She couldn't believe one therapy session would change her from a demure, middle aged church lady, to a horny slut. She didn't believe in labels. Now she understood the meaning of being born again.

CHAPTER 3

When Andy reached home, Amy was excited and curious about how the session went with Miss Eldrich. His trousers didn't appear to be stained so she assumed it must have been your usual therapy session. Therapists never tell you what to do, you do it because you want to.

"I liked her, Mom. She has a nice ass!"

It wasn't what she'd expected to hear from Andy. He was usually more circumspect. She waited for him to continue. "We played a game. We played doctor and patient. Except she was the patient." Then he laughed, and she knew her son well enough not to need to hear more.

***

Ruth called Margaret, curious about what had transpired with Andy. "How did the session go, Margaret?"

Margaret did not want to discuss the pleasant buzz she had in her asshole. There may be more sessions in the future, and she certainly didn't want to color Ruth's objectivity. And she did not want to tell Ruth how relaxed she felt.

Margaret sounded very calm over the phone. "From what you told me, Ruth, I wasn't surprised by what happened."

"By what happened? What do you mean?"

"Andy is a natural born leader. He knows how to seize the moment, as the expression goes." Then she held her breath.

"Margaret, don't bullshit me! When you meet with Andy it's like going into the lion's cage ... with the lion licking his chops!"

"OK, OK. He got himself off a couple of times."

"What happened? Did you jerk him off?"

"Nooooo ..."

"Did you blow him?"

"Well, yes, at the end."

Ruth was trying to imagine what Margaret was referring to. At the end of what?

"I assume the time went by quickly!"

"Yes, it did. And I would like to meet with Andy again." She could have added 'as soon as possible'.

CHAPTER 4

Meeting Amy was the highlight of Margaret's day. She was stunned by Amy's appearance. Amy dressed in a business suit, had her hair up, and wore little makeup. She looked like a financial analyst, someone who might be working at an investment firm. Amy had a wonderful complexion, looking very youthful for a woman 38 years old.

"How did you like Andy?" Amy asked, taking the initiative. Margaret felt slightly frazzled. To Amy, Miss Eldrich appeared as a nice middle aged woman. She reminded Amy of her mother, a few years ago, but her mother was more busty, and did not have such a big ass.

"Andy is an interesting study ..." Margaret answered. When you don't know how to answer a direct question you always say 'interesting'. It makes you appear cool.

"When he got home, he was calm, which usually happens when he shoots a heavy load ..." Amy informed her.

Margaret was taken back by such a statement. They'd just met and already Amy was talking in terms of a 'load'. She decided to act normal, actually the 'new' normal - she was not wearing panties any longer.

"A heavy load? What do you mean Mrs. Burnham."

"C'mon Miss Eldrich, we're both adults here. Andy is a poster boy for Masturbation Monthly. You must have been a treat for him," she said, giving Margaret's figure the once-over.

"Did you get him to expose himself? He doesn't need much encouragement."

"Well ..."

"Almost the first words out of his mouth were about your ass! Did you bend over for him? Play 'drop the pencil'?"

Margaret was bug eyed.

"Stand up, you cunt, and let me look at you!" Amy told her.

Margaret was flabbergasted. No one had ever called her a cunt. But she got to her feet.

"Turn around. Let me see that glorious rump that made such an impact on my son!"

Margaret felt like she was at an audition for 'Chorus Line'. She slowly turned.

"Christ!" Amy spat, "What an ass!"

Margaret smiled, wondering if that were a compliment, or an appraisal.

"Pull up your skirt. I want to see your legs ..."

Margaret hitched up her skirt to mid thigh. She was wearing her thigh-high stockings.

"Maybe I should have said 'spread your legs!" Margaret decided to go along for laughs. She went to the sofa, laid back, and spread her legs. Her panties were still under the desk, or somewhere, and Amy was presented with a thick set of lips, fringed with black hair.

"Ohmygod! That is fucking obscene!" Amy felt her heart skip a beat. She had never seen a mature pussy like Mildred's, so lovely and filthy. The sight made her pussy throb.

"I bet Andy's probably in his room, masturbating as we speak!"

Margaret responded in a professional, slightly condescending tone, "Mrs. Burnham, I am what I am. If a client wants to masturbate during his therapy, he can do it. I charge by the hour."

"What was your reaction to the size of his cock?"

"It leaves one with a lasting impression ..."

"I bet it did. Did he butt fuck you?"

"That's highly confidential, Mrs. Burnham."

"I bet you frigged yourself stupid when he left ..."

"That's none of your business!"

"You look the type. Matronly - the type he likes." Then Amy paused, wondering if she should pursue the matter further.

"Have you ever been with another woman, Miss Eldrich?"

"I can't say that I have!"

"Too bad! You're a piece of work, you hot-assed bitch!" Amy chided.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Maybe we can get together for a drink this week ..."

Margaret smiled, as Amy got up and left, glad that Andy had a fun time. Amy liked Margaret, a woman who didn't appear ruffled, not afraid to get down in the trenches.

After all, Amy was Andy's mother and she too felt Miss Eldrich had a nice ass.

(To be continued)

12